Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

Yeah, Pulse, I'm not happy with you. And the best part is, I'm The Joker. I can make anything into a deadly weapon. Bag of Marbles? Done. Yo-Yo? Done. Flower? Done. Jack in the Box? Done. Camera? Done. Be scared. Be very scared. Don't trust anything. And even then, I can kill you anyway. :evilgrin:

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah, Pulse, I'm not happy with you. And the best part is, I'm The Joker. I can make anything into a deadly weapon. Bag of Marbles? Done. Yo-Yo? Done. Flower? Done. Jack in the Box? Done. Camera? Done. Be scared. Be very scared. Don't trust anything. And even then, I can kill you anyway. :evilgrin:

Pulse will survive your petty assassination attempts

His only weakness is chocolate milk

Or maybe that's my weakness

I get them confused very easily

If and when SV hosts a Hitman game, I can only imagine what my resistance card would look like

Flowerpot: 6

Feather Pen: 3

Bag of Marbles: 1

Piano: 2

Camera: 4

Shotgun: 5

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh, I plan to host one eventually. Just not for a while. And you forgot the laughing gas. And the Crowbar. And the Acid Flower. And the Bang-Flag Gun. And the Knife. And the Vegetable Peeler. And the Jack in the Box. And the Joy Buzzer. And... yeah, there's a lot.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Aww.. I feel the love as well Voltex. And hey Eggnog isn't the worst way to die.. Icepick in spine is a rather nasty way to die.

And Chro I am glad you are not too upset.. I love our rivalry

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Icepick in spine is a rather nasty way to die.

I am all too aware of this

Next time, though

We need to have an epic death scene.. Where we end up killing each other at the same moment

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Icepick in spine is a rather nasty way to die.

What about laughing to death? And I could make you survive it... you'll be hospitalised, sure, but you'll live. You just won't. stop. laughing. You'll beg for me to kill you, just to end the pain. And then, I'll pull the biggest joke of all. I won't.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

We need to have an epic death scene.. Where we end up killing each other at the same moment

Nah... you'll have a bland and sad death scene which will satisfy nobody except me

What about laughing to death? And I could make you survive it... you'll be hospitalised, sure, but you'll live. You just won't. stop. laughing. You'll beg for me to kill you, just to end the pain. And then, I'll pull the biggest joke of all. I won't.

lol

but their spirits

Actually happened, too. Back when Belmont was playing vigilante.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You guys might get a laugh from the irony that the hitman here that prides himself on chaos, doesn't use randomization.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You guys might get a laugh from the irony that the hitman here that prides himself on chaos, doesn't use randomization.

Not really

I tried my hand at the randomization thing. The results are funny.

Yes

but their spirits

1. Puls

2. Burnm

3. Volt

Roughly two thirds of each name

You have discovered all of my secrets

I must retreat to the safety of the moon while planning how to eliminate you before it is too late

Then you are trespassing in my land. Yes I bought the moon.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

How about you make a pencil disappear "TA DA!! Its gone :evilgrin: "

Oh, and check this out,

fafc6d8906946c68d7abccbefe182c2b.jpg

Edited by Toa of Anarchy
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

I dunno when the Games and Trivia topics became "post all these images and every now and then we can kill somebody," but whatever. Cool image. The Nolan trilogy is still overrated.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND