Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

Yes. Also once I rearrange the numbers, cause I fell aslepp, I'll PM the one's who will be infected.

EDIT: All corrupt are PM'd. Awaiting boost choice and hits from practically the majority. We begin Friday at 4:30 CST. Just in time for Spring Break. (For me that is.)

In the mean time, Drop Some Filler.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Friday? Spring break? I just got done with winter break (which is different than Christmas break, mind you). I don't have spring break until mid-April or something.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Round 1

It was a dark lonely night in Odina. The Toa with the Ignika can be found the secret room, playing with a fairly translucent red die. He nust tossed it around his desk, bored at looking at the hidden cameras around the island. He held it in his hand with one facing him, and tossed into the air. When it landed, a five faced him.

In Odina at that same time, Pulse was walking when he stepped on a land mine. Luckily he was uninjured, but he noticed something coming at him. Someone acting like a zombie was coming towards him with a Sledgehammer. Pulse ran to the person and strangled him with a wire. When he lay dead, he saw it was Toa of Anarchy.
JiMing cursed under his breath as Pulse failed to die with the explosion. Then Pupwa came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "What the..." Pupwa then placed a C4 pack onto his face and ran away, but he didn't stay to see that JiMing was quick enough to throw the C4 away. An explosion ran out across several blocks, waking almost everyone.

He looked again at his monitors amd saw what was going on. "Well it seems like the assassins are prowling tonight. Hopefully they kill the infected ones." He continued to roll his die, and it landed on a one.

As JiMing was walking away, he heared someone singing. "Fly me to the moon. Take me to a place above the stars." The singing voice of a young sinatra was then in front of him. "Tell me what it's like to live, on Jupiter and Mars." "BANG," the gun went off but scrapped the mask of the Dark Hunter. Sinatra then leisurely walked away into the night. Baltrac made it late to the killing of Anarchy. His knife was still in his hands, he walked away cursing the one who killed him.
Meanwhile at Olaf & Sons Café, Vox, Chro, Voltex, and a few others were there having some drinks. "You know what Vox, we need to put our differences aside." "You said it Chro. We fought each other so long, we need to get to work." That's when Vox jabbed Chro with his trusty ice pick into the spine, causing him to have spasms amd drop his knife. "Dang Vox, that was brutal. Have an eggnog." "Thanks Voltex." Sadly though as a chugging the tasty holiday beverage, he got a heart attack. and died. "Someone clean this mess up!" Wazdakka came in with a mop, but he quickly took out a knife. He swung at Voltex's face, but was smacked by a tray of eggnog coming from the kitchen. The knife fell and so did Waz with a small bruise. "You're supposed to be cleaning! Can't find good help these days."

The Ignika Toa continued to look at screens. He was impressed at how some of them almost got away with death. The die flew into the air and landed once more on a one.

Pupwa continued to run, but his fate ended when some chopsticks from Unit pierced his throat. Then the joker ShadowVezon came out off nowhere, with a sad face. It then turned a daunting one, "Why so serious?" And the Joker left, leaving Unit confused. The rest of the assassins were out at the cinema watching 300: Rise of an Empire.

Round One Summary:
Vox, Chro, Pupwa, Toa of Anarcy have been killed. New infected will be PMd. Round 2 starts in 48 hours. Awaiting kill choices.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

Well dang.. Curse you Voltex.. But hey just glad i had my trusty Icepick.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pupwa, Tyler, this had better not have been from the Voxumo thing last topic. Seriously, do you guys hate me that much?

Then again, his posts got no more than 4 upvotes, and it's not out of the question for people to PM him to share how stupid I am.....

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Pupwa, Tyler, this had better not have been from the Voxumo thing last topic. Seriously, do you guys hate me that much?

Then again, his posts got no more than 4 upvotes, and it's not out of the question for people to PM him to share how stupid I am.....

I used an RNG to deside who I kill.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Everyone in this game is a target. This is a game about killing people you know. I picked you as randomly as I would have picked anyone else. Take it easy - not everything is a slight.

-Tyler

Edited by young sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I think that you're just being paranoid, Ji. They probably hit you because they expected you to be an Infected. EDIT: Yep, guess I was right.

That is, In part, why I attacked Vox (... also because we're archenemies and whatnot; I did try to stab him too).

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Well, I am paranoid, because there very well may be a group of people united in their dislike of me, and I can't be sure. Not only that, you were around when it happened, and given that Voxumo got 4 upvotes in minutes.... I'm a paranoid mess.

Whenever he bashed me and called me a sympathy seeker and other things. Every one of those posts have at least one point.

And though our relation is on somewhat shaky ground still, I think it shouldn't be as bad. But one line of his scares me...

"But there were people who agreed with me. I will not name names."

See why I'm paranoid now?

@Flaredrick: I know. I'm just glad I didn't die from those.

Edited by JiMing
  • Upvote 1

Yay, I killed Toa of Anarchy, the first infected to die so far.

Of course, since ShadowVezon is his associate and Baltarc also tried to kill him, I will no doubt be targeted by both of them now.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Whenever he bashed me and called me a sympathy seeker and other things. Every one of those posts have at least one point.

And though our relation is on somewhat shaky ground still, I think it shouldn't be as bad. But one line of his scares me...

Consider the possibility that he will not name names because he does not know names; upvotes are anonymous.

but their spirits

Consider the possibility that he will not name names because he does not know names; upvotes are anonymous.
Are you sure? I thought that the upvotes can be seen in your new tab which I don't remember the name. It's in your profile page.