• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa Onua

Featured Toa Onua AWWW YISSS CLAWS

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Offline -{Lion Heart}-

-{Lion Heart}-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 744 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 10:04 AM

DeeVee, I think you really nailed the concept! I'm really digging the industrial look, the use of pistons and such really complement the biomechanical features which are at the heart of Bionicle in the first place. The result is nothing short of amazing, with a really strong and dynamic silhouette, to boot. 

The original Toa Mata Onua was my very first Bionicle, and 6/7-year-old me would have gone absolutely bananas if your version was the definitive one. You stayed true to the original, maintaining Onua's iconic hunchback shape, while creating a version that is leaps and bounds beyond the original. 

Cheers!

~LH

Edited by -{Lion Heart}-, Jul 16 2014 - 10:05 AM.

pWRJY.jpg

Credit goes to Biomech for the sweet, but really old, avatar!
PM if you add me to your Friends List!
Code: 1590 1509 6141 (Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Diamond, Soul Silver)
PSN Name: Mateus7

Want to help continue the Bionicle Story? Click Here!

#42 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 580 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 09:42 AM

I love it all, except for the green column bricks used on the upper forearms - I don't know why, it just seems more Lego rather than Bionicle for my tastes, especially since the gray ones blend in and these don't. Still, an amazing piece of work.

rsz_1hype_32.png

--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---

BZPRPG Profiles Here!

#43 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 644 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 08:38 PM

Onua looks alright but the body I think need to look bigger, along with the legs but I do like the use of the HF paw. The legs are really bad with this MOC mostly onua and I think it would look butter with normal legs with a different build but the feet look great and do fit with him. The arms look great and the lower arm look better with Onua then Lewa but I think it would be a little better to add small tires pieces on it. The hand I do love and I like the use of mixel part

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#44 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 09:57 PM

You should totes build Lewa to go with it.

CALLED IT

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users