DeeVee, I think you really nailed the concept! I'm really digging the industrial look, the use of pistons and such really complement the biomechanical features which are at the heart of Bionicle in the first place. The result is nothing short of amazing, with a really strong and dynamic silhouette, to boot. 

The original Toa Mata Onua was my very first Bionicle, and 6/7-year-old me would have gone absolutely bananas if your version was the definitive one. You stayed true to the original, maintaining Onua's iconic hunchback shape, while creating a version that is leaps and bounds beyond the original. 

Cheers!

~LH

Edited by -{Lion Heart}-

pWRJY.jpg
Credit goes to Biomech for the almost 20-year-old avatar!

Onua looks alright but the body I think need to look bigger, along with the legs but I do like the use of the HF paw. The legs are really bad with this MOC mostly onua and I think it would look butter with normal legs with a different build but the feet look great and do fit with him. The arms look great and the lower arm look better with Onua then Lewa but I think it would be a little better to add small tires pieces on it. The hand I do love and I like the use of mixel part

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube