My sister drew Lewa!

Oroki

Happy Lewa is happy. That drawing is good cause dem shades!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Your sister nailed the shape of his Miru Nuva; it's definitely unmistakable as Lewa. His face seems to be surprisingly calm, but my favorite part of the drawing by far are the leaves lying behind and around Lewa; they fill out the scene very well, making it look as though he's deep in the jungle of Le-Koro, or a similarly forested place.

Who is Lewa?

Lewa is one of the main characters of the Bionicle storyline. For more information on him, check out his page on the BioSector01 wiki. He also happens to be the character depicted in your profile picture.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

That is cool. Who is Lewa?

...He's your avatar.

Bionicle Zone Power (BZPower). It's not hard to find a Bionicle avatar or picture off the net. He probably Googled Bionicle and found a nice picture of Lewa. No need to be so presumptuous.

As for the drawing, it looks really nice. I'm not so fond of the mass in between armor plates, but everything else looks great. I wish the whole thing were in color. =3

-Rez

I suppose that's possible.

Oh, and I forgot to comment on the actual drawing.

It's very nice overall.

Things I like:

Shading is great

Details are well drawn on the mask and armor

A background actually exists, most of the time I can't get myself to draw one

Things I dislike:

Eyes look weird

Neck is super thick

Lack of detail on everything other than the mask and armor

Don't be fooled by the fact that the lists are equal in length, though. The pros outweigh the cons, all things considered.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice!

I like how Lewa is for the most part monochrome grey while the green color is in the background.  Reminds me of his Phantoka form.  =P

Very nice shading as well.

Yes, and yes. The choice of colour makes a good distinction between foreground and background; and Lewa looks so adorable, especially the facial expression. Maybe a bit calmer than the usual depictions of him, but nonetheless full of character (and, as implied before, cuteness) The shading's done very well, too. So is the shape of the mask.

• Upvote 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)