Bionicle versus HF - Who would win?

Nato G

What about vehicles? I know that at least info on pounds of thrust, speed, etc. are out there on some Bionicle vehicles. I haven't checked about Hero Factory. 

Oh, and I say Bionicle. Who here doesn't?

Edited by OrderoftheGreatSpirit

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

Well some vehicles on Spherus Magna, like the Skopio XV-I or the Thornatus V9 have substantial firepower. Other than that we haven't seen many vehicles in the MU so it's hard to compare...

Hero Factory machines (like the ones they built to fight the menace from below), would pack a punch if used well... course a Toa of Magnetism could rip them apart easily enough...

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Hero Factory have technology going or them... which would b great, except Bionicle has equally powerful technology, plus the power to control the elements themselves, plus epic mask powers. Any Bionicle against any hero, my money's on the Bionicle. I would argue that most Matoran are resourceful enough to take down a HF hero. Just smile, be friendly, walk up to them and rip their not-so-heroic core out of their chest. 

Bionicle wins hands down in every way. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In terms of vehicles, I don't think Hero Factory has anything that could take on the Skopio or Thornatus on the ground, or the Axalara or Jetrax in the air. I think, no matter how you look at it, Bionicle has the advantage in every possible way. I think it's time the factory Heroes looked at retiring, cuz the new/old heroes are back. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Mazeka probably would, but your average everyday Matoran would just roll up into a ball and take the hits. We are following by the Toa Code, right?

Are the Heroes actually living creatures, though? I was always confused about that.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

Hang on, if the Hero's quaza core thingies are a type of crystal (as in, a type of rock), shouldn't a Toa of Stone be able to control that with his elemental power? They could just use their power to shatter the crystals or rip them out of the hero's chests. Another win for Bionicle, it seems. 

Let's look at strengths and weaknesses.

Bionicle:

Strengths:

Stronger.

More intelligent.

Villagers that actually fight back.

Harder to defeat villains.

Weaknesses: 

If you lose a warrior, he/she's gone for good.

More traitors.

Hero Factory:

Strengths:

If you lose a warrior, they can probably be rebuilt.

Most of them could adapt to attacks, although I recall one of the Piraka (I think Reidak) could do that too.

Very few traitors.

Weaknesses:

Not very smart.

Villagers/civilians are useless burdens.

Villains are plain cool dudes.

Quite weak.

Mazeka probably would, but your average everyday Matoran would just roll up into a ball and take the hits. We are following by the Toa Code, right?

Are the Heroes actually living creatures, though? I was always confused about that.

That bit also confuses me as well. Are they 100% mechanical? Does that mean the citizens are fully mechanical as well? Is this Transformers without the alt modes?

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Let's look at strengths and weaknesses.

Bionicle:

Strengths:

Stronger.

More intelligent.

Villagers that actually fight back.

Harder to defeat villains.

Weaknesses: 

If you lose a warrior, he/she's gone for good.

More traitors.

Hero Factory:

Strengths:

If you lose a warrior, they can probably be rebuilt.

Most of them could adapt to attacks, although I recall one of the Piraka (I think Reidak) could do that too.

Very few traitors.

Weaknesses:

Not very smart.

Villagers/civilians are useless burdens.

Villains are plain cool dudes.

Quite weak.

If the Toa could find a way to tap the resources of the Red Star, their warriers can come back, leaving Bionicle with only one weakness. But then, I think we all kinda expected that.

Also, as someone said earlier, there are a few hundred Toa in the backstory, and, again if they mastered the Red Star, you would have the Toa army of the Toa-Dark Hunter War.

Finally, depending on how quickly the Great Beings could put out giant robots and how soon Makuro would run out of quaza resources, the Great Beings could outlast Makuro. Especially since quaza is extremely rare and the Great Beings could raid other planets for the metal they need. And protodermis is renewable.

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.