Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

It doesn't work that way. Godcat created everything, and will never join you. However, she is both the creator and the destroyer and proceeds to show her dark side as the destroyer, and destroys you effortlessly. Quote Epic Battle Fantasy 4- "I have brought down countless civilization effortlessly. You will be next!" My already shaky truce with her grows more unstable. I take the mask but she, believing that it belongs to her comes after me. Let's all team up to fight her and try to annoy her so much that she goes away. She can't be killed, after all she is a god. 

My mask.

I recreate a Rahkshi army to help fight.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I'll help. I shapeshift into an upgraded Toa Kongu. My Gukko Force combines with your Rahkshi, so now we have Rahkshi riding Gukko. Which is cool, but sadly not enough. I use my electric and air powers to create a giant ball of lightning to temporarily hold off Godcat. Come on, guys! We need your help!

Edited by Triclops-Echo

Dawn of the First Day

-72 hours remain-

Unfortunately, It also transports all of us to Termina where a moon is once again threatening the people. It's only been 14 years since it happened last!. We all shudder at the moon with a face and you facepalm, accidentally putting the mask on your face. You take it off, but your face goes with it. I scrape off the face -eugh- and run into the Southern Swamp with the mask.

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

You discover that turning me into a deku shrub was only temporary, and when I come back, I completely annihilate the planet, and its moon. I get a bountiful amount of EXP from it, and rise up to above the level limit, becoming such a high tiered god that I get the ability to control time, space, and everything. Then, in an act of utter cruelty, I destroy all of reality as it exists. Nothing is anymore, the mask is gone, everyone is gone... there is only me. And anything that may have clung onto my essence for its dear life...

No mask...