Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

((ToaDraconixMahvi, please keep such long posts to a minimum while playing this game, it is very clearly stated as a rule in the first post.))

I raise the dead from their graves, and then proceed to hold the biggest thriller-themed dance party in the universe, all across the planet. While all of you are busy either joining in on the fun or being terrified by the living dead, I slip away with the mask.

My mask and thriller apocalypse.

I punch you in the face for your terrible treespeak. Hint: its terrible.

My mask.

(You might wanna try reversing them, like dimension-realm instead of realm-dimension. Life-mask sounds weird- I think masks were just regarded by their name. Pain-suffering and pitch-throw sound okay, though.)

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

The mask, unfortunately, isn't real. Gukko Lord soon finds that his form dissolves into particles, which then take on the shape of... the real mask. Which is me. Hah, thought you could get rid of the actual mask that easily, did you? The tribal mask, aka the fake, then blows up. Sorry, Stone Maestro.

I'm mask.