Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

How can I complete a game if I'm dead? Your logic is flawed and the mask is returned to me.

You are also forced to play Desert Bus.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

i get  bb-8 toget the mask.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I scramble your train of thought and you dismantle yourself. I then kick the mask out of your hands.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I punch the Vahki in the face and I use its staffs against you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i just take the mask.

my mask

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

(I like how you think that's anywhere near the weirdest thing I've seen.)

I freeze the sharks before they can reach me, leaving them to harmlessly crash into the ground.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I sommon my Rutabaga planes that attack you with mustard and apples. Then my army of turtles comes marching in while singing Phantom of the Opera.

As I come in on my T-rex and take the mask while you sit there in a pile of confusion.

Check mate my Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I hire a rahkshi of confusion to reduce you to nonsense babbling. Unfortunately, you are the queen of nonsense & the rahkshi can only enhance your babbling, but I have another trick up my sleeves. The Boxor. I pilot one and smash your jaw to bits.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

i turn the mask to candy, and put it in my jelly bean jar.

my mask.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I tell you that Rahkshi are just suits of armor powered by Kraata and suits of armor don't have jaws.

While you're thinking the answer over, I punch you out and take the mask.

My mask.

Frist of all thank you for the answer. That's what I though.

Also DJ Khaled machine gun, machine gun this is DJ Khaled.

MY MASK.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I corrupt your "Sprite Robot" until it deforms into a hideous pile of mush.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you eat whole chains. Without any milk.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You'll have to excuse the fact that I have no idea who you are, but I'll assume you cropped up sometime during my absence.

I magnetically rip a bar off my jail cell and impale you with it.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I cause the water under me to erupt upwards, freezing it to create a solid platform for me to land on. I then use magnetism to rip apart the Golden Gate Bridge, violently slamming the pieces into the water.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy