Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I deactivate both stealth mode and my decoy hologram, materializing in front of you and lifting you up with my extendible arms. I then unfurl another of my pairs of arms and proceed to mutilate your body through scratching and stabbing. My final pair of arms pries the target mask from your trembling fingertips and smacks you in the face. I then electro-explode your remains for good measure.

My carbon-smellin' mask.

OOH SON!!! WATCH HOW A VET DOES IT!!! I learned this from Shadow Vezon...

You seem to have been mistaken. It was only an afterimage. I walk up and impale you with a Zanbato. You gasp and hold tight to the sword as it has pretty much ripped open most of your body. You struggle to pull it out. "What's the matter? Can't get it out?" I then leave you on your knees whit the sword impaled in you. I walk to the front of you. "Tried to use me as a puppet? Tsk Tsk boy. Seems you aren't grasping this quite right." I grab you by the neck and raise you to your feet. "I have been tricked, shot in the chest, seen countless of my Kikanalo die, and pretty much survived the Pupwa events. You and your simple little tricks just won't cut it." I push the sword back out. I then reach in the hole in you and plant a bomb. I toss you to the side. You struggle to stand up, but then my foot slams down on your knee, breaking and dislodging it from it's socket. You try and scream in pain but I grab your mouth and close it. "Ssh. It will all be ogre soon..." I then pick you up again and throw you against one of my Kikanalo. It impales you further with it's horn. "Being a puppet. I have been other's puppets for too long." I take out a gun and fire off into your legs. I try to scream, but you have no breath left. I take you off of the Kikanalo and put you behind it. It kicks you and breaks your spine. You sit there immobilized, with only your eyes to take in the surroundings. I walk over and all you see are my feet. I lift up your head. "See, this is your punishment. Take the mask again, and I will break you again. Not just your body, but your spirit." I slam the head down. I grab the mask and ride off with my Kikanalo. I press a button and a smoldering crater is all that remains of you.

My mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

The part where you say [I then pick you up again and throw you against one of my Kikanalo. It impales you further with it's horn. "Being a puppet. I have been other's puppets for too long." I take out a gun and fire off into your legs. I try to scream, but you have no breath left. I take you off of the Kikanalo and put you behind it. It kicks you and breaks your spine.] I suppose you mean "you", but that's beside the point.

I have to admit, I enjoyed reading that post, but it looks like you don't know me well. I'm a mutated, half-mechanical member of Takadox's species. We have a knack for surviving, like cockroaches, through even the toughest situations. Plus we have a hypnotic gaze. THIS is what really happened.

I feel the protodermis-imbued Kikanalo horn slide slowly first through my back, then through my chest and finally clean out of the other end. It passes through so easily because I have rearranged some of my organs to let it through. It tickles, but I make a show of gasping for air. I tap into the energy of an object I had absorbed long ago, a Kanohi Iden that my servant, Takadox, had found discarded near the shoreline when he was freed by the Order of Mata Nui. I had tampered with it and had changed it so I could literally possess other beings. Unfortunately, it had become weaker, so this was probably the last time I'll be able to use it. So, as the Kikanalo lifted its head, I use that power to transfer my soul into its frame. Kikanalo aren't the smartest Rahi, so it is easy to take control. In its mind, I see its dreams of the perfect pasture and the end of Rider's torments. I am now fully in control, and am vaguely aware of Rider fulfilling his sadistic desires on my lifeless body. The blue, yellow, silver and black stands out against the sands. I'd smile if I could. He thinks he's so good, huh? He finishes by slamming what was once my head down, and starts to walk towards me. I slightly hypnotize him to make him less perceptible to his steed's behavior. He clambers on my back, and I hear him snigger as he presses a button. We- I- keep trudging along until I we are at his base. It's time. I use my absorbed Huna powers to suddenly become invisible. Rider is taken aback, nearly falling to the dust. I call the other members of the herd in, telling them that Rider was planning on killing them today. I buck him off as they stampede in on him, crushing his limbs and sword. I emerge from the Kikanalo, the beast unsure of the previous events. I wait a little before summoning the remains of my former body. They fall from the sky with a resounding thunk and I slip in. They appear as a vaguely mantis-like skeleton, charred and scarred with a cruel hole in the chest. It'll take some work to get myself back to my former glory, but wait- I almost forgot- I place my hands on the Mask of Life, and it replenishes my body instantly. I look over at the Kikanalo, who are now happily playing with dismembered pieces of Rider's corpse. Life is good.

My mask and Kikanalo farm.

I decide to leave forwards text behind for ever, and take up bi-directional causality.

As such, I move both forwards and backwards in time. .emit ni sdrawkcab dna sdrawrof htob evom I ,hcus sA

I use this to damage your timeline beyond repair. .riaper dnoyeb enilemit ruoy egamad ot siht esu I

My mask. .ksam yM

However, your sonic Kikalano finds his spirits crushed... because I'm crushing his body with my power over Magnetism. "So, you think you're clever, newcomer?" I make sure to look Triclops-Echo directly in the eyes, to show him that his hypnotism won't work on me. "I imagine you won't have heard of me. Let's change that." I snap my fingers, and the Mask disappears from your hands, teleporting into mine. "Going down?" You find yourself being thrust through the ground by an invisible force, heading several thousand miles into the Earth. The ground closes up behind you, leaving you trapped there.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I burst out of the ground, opening up my hidden third eye, and petrify both of you where you stand. My lower arms slither out of their hiding places, crackling with electricity. You suddenly feel a tingling, and then all is clear: you will serve the Triclops. "Neo, I have heard of you. I've been siphoning your energy for the past few posts, and now you're going to feel the pain that all your victims have felt, combined!" My lower arms rip Pohatu in two, and I channel my electrical energy through both halves of his body and plug them into you. The circuit is completed and you explode on all planes of reality.

My mask.

When you rip me apart, you see who I truly am- RahkshiToa88, who had been in a Pohatu suit because he's the coolest Toa IMO, and I am actually a Toa of Lightning. We have a lightning face-off, but my experience and skill level vastly surpasses yours and I leave you smoldering on the ground. I proceed to chant- "Don't mess with the best cause the best don't mess with fools who mess with the best. Don't mess with he who is so great- don't mess with me, 88!"

My mask.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"You think you can kill me so easily?!." Suddenly, the burnt Triclops finds himself getting slowly and painfully telekinetically ripped apart, by the very molecules. "I am the Master of Shadows! I have watched universes burn and crumble! I fear you no more than I would fear a speck of dust!" I scatter the molecules across the universe, far apart to stop them from possibly reforming. I also make sure that not a single molecule ends up anywhere near this galaxy.

Afterwards, I just walk up to RahkshiToa88, shove him over, and teleport to the other side of the planet with the Mask.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You may have incinerated my body, but my spirit was untouched. As a ghost, I float toward my secret hideout, where my trump card awaits. I was originally going to use my uber-suit in the Battle For The Golden Mask, but right now I'm aiming for a different mask. I slip into my new body and grin. It has unlimited protection against both physical and psychic attacks, but it won't even have to come to that. Cloaked, I appear behind you, and you don't even know I'm here. I use the power I got from you to open a small portal to an alternate universe and reach in with a mechanical claw. I pull out an Ignika- The alternate universe's Mask of Death. You are reveling in all the destruction you have caused when the Mask of Death slips over your face and curses you with an endless cycle of death-and-rebirth. You scream, then die, then scream, then die, then scream, then die...

My mask.

Oh so you have a secret hideout and also dimensional portals, you have lightning, and you have a mecha... hmmm that sounds awfully familiar. I open up my pocket dimension- which you may remember if you played steal the mask 2, and get in my mecha, also from steal the mask 2. If you were involved, you'd run away and leave the mask, but I doubt you were so I'll explain my mecha: It cannot be destroyed. It is utterly invincible, and it can only be disabled when it runs out of power, which it has about a year's worth when it is fully charged. I am not invincible, so its biggest weakness is its driver. We have a mecha fight, and I win. I crush the other Ignika and somehow obtain the spear of fusion, then fuse you to the shards before getting an Olmak and using it to dump you in another dimension. I can only open portals to my pocket dimension naturally. I grab the normal Ignika and return my mech to my pocket dimension.

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015