Bionifight 4

Voltex

"Think again!" Sybre said angrily as he rose from the rubble from the rock he crashed into. He grabs an angry Hydruka and throws it at ToD. Sybre dashes behind his opponent and shoves him toward the Hydruka. As ToD gets bitten, Sybre starts dancing around him and hits him as he dances. "What do you think of that?!"

mindeth the cobwebs

Good night all.Never said I was going to quit. I can't really. We're the only veterans left. You more so than I, but still. If either one of us was to depart, I don't think the game would be the same for anyone.NujaniiNujanii found himself completely unrecognizable. His flames would not respond. He had no light saber. He was unarmed. No-- wait. He had powers... sort of. Nujanii found himself able, for example, to control cola. Nujanii went insane.Saradomin"Must I continually assist you?"Saradomin teleported Nujanii to an insane asylum until his next opportunity to post. (likely tomorrow morning)

You sure sounded like threatening it a post or two ago. =/ But that's good to hear.Also, i think it would collapse without us. XDAlso, that, right there, is where I say you use an army summon of non-Bionicle. It might not technically be a summon, but you used a non-Bionicle character. ;)ToD flung the hydruka into Sybre and danced himself as he responded, "I am the king of dance! You cannot compare to me! Take this!" And then ToD, magically, was able to perfectly reproduce "Party Rock Anthem," shuffling like no one's business on top of Sybre's head.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

JiMing watched Sybre's and ToD's duel with great amusement. Then he slammed his Huge Fists of Power into them, giving them a good whack to.... everywhere."Oh hey guys! ToD, you have the strangest method of fighting I have ever seen. And Sybre, using a Hydruka is also a little strange. But strange fighting methods are the best!" he exclaimed, as he grabbed both of them with his Huge Fists of Power, banging their heads together.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

After putting up with ToD's foolish antics, Sybre grabs his feet and throws him off. Then Sybre slams ToD into the darkest depths of the sea, where the angry Hydruka awaits."Lights out!"Then he turns to JiMing and beats him senseless. Then he kicks his opponent out of the water where he lands on a Rahkshi warship.

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

OOC:I just banged your head against Tod's! Don't ignore my attacks.IC:JiMing used his jetpack to fly back down into the ocean, and slammed his Earthshaker into Sybre's head. Getting your head hit with the force of an earthquake would at least give you a nasty headache. More likely, it would do worse.

ICJunkyard falls back into the ocean. Noticing the conflict, he simply makes a floating iron deck chair using some metal and his propellers. He sits back and enjoys the display of madness. After letting off a few rifle rounds, somehow working underwater thanks to the laws of Bionifight.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

IC: Freeing himself, Pirok continued his attempts at attack."PLUSHIES!!!" Pirok began attempting to flood the place with plushies. Unfortunately, plushies absorb water, so they began to expand, and become larger. "Aw Karz."

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

NujaniiNujanii was surrounded by clue and purple lights. When the lights were gone, Nujanii was back in Mahri Nui. He seemed to have lost some things and gained others. Nujanii checked his inventory.-Kanoka-Saradoin Godsword-harry potter wand-Chunk of chocolateNujanii attempted to size up the situation. He had been given an odd pair of gauntlets which allowed him control of coka-cola. He also had Toucha-Toucha talons which he had not yet divined the use of. Nujanii attempted to tap any other powers he might have. After some expiriments, Nujanii discovered that he could mentally activate the powers of teleportation and enhanced strength. Nujanii eventually also figured out that he could use lightning.And water conducted electricity.Nujanii's new powers reminded him of a fallen hero.

Kanohi Master, you seem to have mis-read my post; you have nothing. All You have control over right now is what you'll do with five bottles of apple juice, and your body. No weapons, no special weapons, no powers, no summoning things to help. That's the warning; next time I'll have to bring in the real negative stuff.You and ToD should be beating into each other as you two seemed to want, so I gave it to you. :P-ibrow

IC:Luckily, Pirok's shielding power prevented him being chopped into little pieces."Ha-ha! I will not heat up the water in a sphere around me, and float upwards to safety!"However, Pirok knew little to nothing of the properties of water, and was unaware that hot water was, in fact, heavier than cold water. And he sank.OOC: It's true. While most things become more dense when they're cold, water becomes less dense. That's why ice floats.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I did read your post wrong. I thought we were given other people's powers and special weapons until the end of the round. Which would have been epic. Unfortunately, I was wrong. So the rest of the round is going to be lame. Which is what usually happens when I'm wrong. I don't think I'll bother to post if I can't really fight. If I can't use fire, kanoka, or kanohi, (and I definitely cannot fly, not that there's anywhere to fly, being underwater.) than I see no reason to do anything for the remainder of the match.

Oh come on, just because you got powers and things taken away? You can still have some fun pounding ToD or someone else into the ground, heck, I do that all the time!ICJunkyard enjoyed the view of conflict and decided to pound Nujanii into the sea bed.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Uh, no, you aren't, because ToD is in the exact same situation. You two were at each other's throats over the issue of negating attacks, so I threw you both into a duel situation where there is no chance of any attack being negated. Nobody can attack ToD or Nujanii until next round.There, now that it's clear, I hope you're all happy. Muahaha.-ibrow

Wait, what? Aw man, I liked fighting everyone else without powers. D=ToD came back from the abyss... riding a giant hydruka. Following this hydruka was an army of other hydruka and giant gadunka. With a maniacal grin, he yelled, "So, when you get everything taken away, you give up?! Pitiful! When I lose everything, I fight! I am now Sea-King ToD! With my army of somewhat-obedient aquatic rahi, I shall - oh, c'mon Fluffy. No, Nujanii is your target. Not that grain of sand. No, no, no... Ah, fine... OTHER RAHI, ATTAAAAAACK!"Then Nujanii tried to grab him and stuff. He succeeded in pulling ToD off his mount but not much else. Sighing, the toa of dance shoved Nujanii in a hydruka, which he shoved into a gadunka, which he shoved into the giant hydruka, which he shoved into the GIANT gadunka that was attacking them both. "Sorry, Fluffy! For the greater good, you die so that Nujanii is dead!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Nujanii"I'm not going to rescue you again.""Aw come on!""Guthix would never stand for it. I'm not supposed to directly interfere in mortal affairs.""Doesn't every divine entity fail that?""Well... er... Look. I rescued you once this round, I'm not doing it again. You went mad. That's different than getting eaten. Even if a huge winged being shoved you in. No, you're going to have to get yourself out of this.""Fine."Nujanii grabbed a conveniently placed sign and used it to wedge open the jaws of each Gadunka in succesion until he was out. He then tossed aside the sign. Nujanii swam at ToD, suddenly realizing that a bunch of electric eels were also closing in on the so called 'Toa' of Dancing.

OOC: They aren't called the Huge Fists of Power for nothing....IC:JiMing's suit protected him from most of the punch. Then he uses his Giant Sword of Painfulness (notice the Giant in the name) to slice Sybre in half.

Actually, Didonchu, you can do anything and recover from anything. That's perfectly legal. =PNinjas. :ninja:ToD commanded the hydruka to eat the eels before "flying" circles around Nujanii. And, of course, beating the pulp out of him. And drawing a smiley face somewhere. Because he had to.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

NujaniiNujanii could not swim to save his life. But now he had to. Or did he? In this game, you cannot exactly die. So Nujanii didn't have to swim to save his life. Nujanii's head swam.ToD's wings gave him an advantage underwater, allowing him to hopelessly outmaneuver Nujanii. This was the sort of thing that Nujanii could easily counter in the air. Unfortunately Nujanii could not go into the air. Neither could he fly at the moment. Which stank. Nujanii was therefore beaten badly. He was not used to this. Nujanii finally managed to land a kick on ToD, but it didn't do much damage. It did, however, give the sole surviving electric eel a chance to zap the #### out of ToD. What did the mysterious "#" signs mean? Nujanii didn't know. Neither did he care, as he was desperately trying to evade getting eaten by the gigantic gaduka. Nujanii was having a bad day.

Well, that hurt. ToD punched the eel into the gadunka's mouth, twitching from the shock. "That - BZZT - ow, really Nujanii - ZAP - THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO - FIZZ - SO HARD THAT - FZZZZZTBZZ - SIDEWAYS!" yelled ToD, kicking Nujanii in the face and into the gadunka.But he missed, and his momentum carried him into the creature instead. Well, good thing he grabbed Nujanii as he flew by.

Round ends tomorrow. The round winner will receive a victory token towards a Special Weapon set that has something to do with Valve, in addition to one of the other options, while a winner of the duel between ToD and Kanohi Master will be decided as well. The winner of the duel will receive a victory token.-ibrow

Aw, so neither of us can win normally? =P Then again, I'm one of us is guaranteed a token, so that's cool. XDToD sighed in resignation as he went into the mouth alone. However, from within could be heard maniacal laughter interspersed with loud zapping noises. Suddenly, ToD appeared in one of the gadunka's eyes, holding the tail of the electric eel. With a grin that simply shouted insanity, he pushed the tail forward. A shocking noise sounded - louder than the constant zap coming from the toa of dance, of course - from the gadunka, and it leaped forward to tear Nujanii apart.Wait, no, it seemed ToD had commanded it to hug Nujanii. Oh, okay, Nujanii would be murdered by the crushing force. That was his plan. Or at, least, that's what would happen. Maybe he genuinely just wanted to have the gadunka hug his enemy. Who knew?