Tmn's Boutique. Where Every Pony Is Chic, Unique And Magnifique

Two new ones I see? I for one welcome our new pony overlords.Edit: How 'bout I be less than useless and post some C&C? :rolleyes:Zero pony looks freakin' amazing. Awesome job with the visor. Though, what's his cutie mark supposed to be?

It's a sawtooth wave, a type of wavelength that's used in digital music synthesis. AKA it's a synth sound. I use sawtooths a lot for meaty, aggressive bass sounds. :PI luvluvluvluvluvluv my new pony :3It's kinda funny, P~M's pony looks nice, innocent, friendly... Then you see my pony, which looks like it's saying "IM COMING FOR YOU AND I SHALL EAT YOUR CHILDREN IN THEIR SLEEP"XPcontinuing with that, I really like P~M's too, it makes me d'awwww every time I see it.
It's the black wide brimmed hat. Trust me. :PI forgot about P~M's. His does seem generally nice. Like if he lived in Ponyville he would work at a cash register at a store and be genuinely friendly to everyone. That was MY take anyway. :P
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M CUTE! OH MY GOD! I AM -NOT- CUTE!:burnmad:*shudder* Sorry about that.Really like Zero's pony, as well as the Dragonfly one... but GINGER! GIIIINGERRRR!I need to eat something...--:ruru:

banner.jpg

In all honesty, I think all the ponies are cute. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

"6: ~MatoroIgnika~"What kind of black magic is this.Probably will send a request, but I'd be VInyl Scratch with a Gold+Black colourscheme :biggrin:

I'm not getting the black magic thing ... :blink:I'm having a blonde moment ... And I'm not even blonde :P
Oh he still thinks I'm anti-MLP like I was last month, before I gave it a chance. :PAlso looking forward to seeing more work, yours is just so accurate. :3
I never thought you were anti-brony just anti-shoveMLPFiMdownmythroat brony. But welcome to herd sorry it's like late a month or two.I'm number seven, only six more requests and my pony will be drawn, but take as long as you need good things come to those who wait.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I'm number seven, only six more requests and my pony will be drawn, but take as long as you need good things come to those who wait.

I really do appreciate your patience. I'm so terribly sorry that it's taking such a long time to get ponies out there. :(Once this huge school assignment is done, the pace will pick up, and I'm almost sure ponies with be released one after another. My assignment is due on the 30th, so until then, I have to keep working on it. Sorry, guys, but thanks a ton for waiting.

Put me on the wiating list.Because I just became a brony.And these are quite good.

Will do, welcome to the herd, and thank you! :D

What's the reserved spot on the waiting list?-- :ruru:

It's a friend of mine.

Oh hey, just got the link to the new topic. If you could add me to the waiting list that would be great. :) Now to go work on my request form so I can send it to you as soon as you're ready for it.

Hi, Mata (If I could call you that). I was wondering if I could join the waiting list. I'll send my form soon... when the request list is open.

You're both on the list, and thanks for waiting. :D

Good news! Pony progress is up and running again!I should be able to get two ponies done today. I have to finish one and begin another one, but I think I can do that.Thanks a ton, everyone, for your compliments and your patience. :D

Now my only problem is that the armor and weapon of my pony are now multiple times outclassed by my current garb in Skyrim.

You can send an updated sheet if you want. If you do, please reply to the same message that you used to send in your pony sheet, though.A note to everyone: you can make changes to your sheet if I haven't gotten to it yet. Pretty much if you're not the first or second person on the list, then you can make changes. If you do, then use the same message, so I can organize better. :D

Whoot! I got two ponies done!That's two more for the herd's pictures. :)Autodude Dragon: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Draginfli/stuff/pony_autodude_dragon_small.pngToa Deserok: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Draginfli/stuff/pony_deserok_small.pngEnjoy! :D

Autodude: Awesome lightning and scar and such. Deserok: D'AWWWWsome. Seriously the helmet is awesome. 1st: Works really well. Like, amazingly well. Good job.I seriously can't wait to see how you do mine. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Four ponies in two days! I'm on a roll!Please welcome our newest member of the herd, The Shouting god! http://www.majhost.c...g_god_small.pngAnd he really is shouting. :P*passes out from workload*I'm done for the day. I'll definately do more tomorrow. Thanks a million, everybody, for your comments and compliments. :D

Edited by Toa Mata Pony