Shattered Mask Productions

I want one.

Image type and Dimensions: Signature.

Exact text: TOUAB.

What I want: I want a Brown Kanohi Hau and on top of it says "TOUAB". Oh and the hau looks like its made out of stone.

If there are any problems PM me.

Edited by Toa of Unity and beyond

Just a question is my thing almost done or if you could have a date but i don't want to rush you

Sorry, been really busy with school. I had some make up work to do. I'll get this done soon.

-Rez

EDIT: Toa of unity and beyond, I'll finish that after the other two.

Edited by -Reznas-

Here you go The Forgotten One:

tfo_banner.png

As for tecnokua, after further viewing your request, I am sorry to say that without an image or aid for your Takanuva, it would be very difficult to attempt such a feat. If you would like to update your request, feel free to do so. You can repost it once ready.

Toa of Unity and Beyond, expect yours soon.

-Rez

I need a banner for my RPG, but take your time on it. Finish the other one first. :)

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, whatever fits.

Exact Text: NINJAGO RPG

What I want: This image, with the LEGO symbol and Masters of Spinjitzu removed. After NINJAGO, I want RPG, preferably in the same text as NINJAGO. If you can't get the same font or it is too hard too match it, a regular font would be fine.

When it is done, please PM me. Take your time, I don't need this immediately.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I need a banner for my RPG, but take your time on it. Finish the other one first. :) Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, whatever fits. Exact Text: NINJAGO RPG What I want: This image, with the LEGO symbol and Masters of Spinjitzu removed. After NINJAGO, I want RPG, preferably in the same text as NINJAGO. If you can't get the same font or it is too hard too match it, a regular font would be fine. When it is done, please PM me. Take your time, I don't need this immediately.
Here you go, Canis. I hope you enjoy it.sig_ninjagorpg.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Fantasia/SMP/sig_ninjagorpg.png
Edited by Fantasia

I need a banner for my RPG, but take your time on it. Finish the other one first. :) Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, whatever fits. Exact Text: NINJAGO RPG What I want: This image, with the LEGO symbol and Masters of Spinjitzu removed. After NINJAGO, I want RPG, preferably in the same text as NINJAGO. If you can't get the same font or it is too hard too match it, a regular font would be fine. When it is done, please PM me. Take your time, I don't need this immediately.
Here you go, Canis. I hope you enjoy it.sig_ninjagorpg.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Fantasia/SMP/sig_ninjagorpg.png

Thanks, it looks perfect.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Type and dimension: Sig png 300 by 800 pixels (the largest that BZpower allows.)

Text: Portal to the next realm (in a orange color)

What i wan: A red prime color but a golden secondary color Takanuva with folded wings that are made out of the Takanuva's Titan sword peices and i want him to be shooting a blue portal from a portal gun. here is a pic of what agve me the idea for it, but with a mask and maby a adapted body style more like this.

hope that helps abit more

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Don't get me wrong here, I very happy about my av, I just want to have another for a bit variation

Image type and Dimensions: AvatarExact text: Dual MatrixWhat I want: Just the Av I have now, in blue. also if possible you could replace the star with a big lightning bolt.

I'm back!

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Image type & dimensions: Avatar

Exact text: TTC7

What I want: A Kanohi with two halves, sort of like this. A movie version of Takua's Pakari on one side, and the Avohkii on the other side with the text above in the Matoran font.

Heard you guys are good, and thank in advance.

Never mind. Disregard this.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a piece of your work, Gentlemen!

Image Type & Dimensions: Png File, around 160x150 pixels.Exact Text: X-G at the top, with .12 at the bottom.What I Want: I was thinking about a hand with blue fire coming out of it, sort of like if I had firebending and I was using it to make light.

thanks to you guys in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I see you guys are busy so I'll make this quick.

Dimensions: 600x300 jpeg

Text: Flaredrick Forgotten One

Want: A pic of my self-MOC in this pose, in the rainy night. On top of him put Flaredrick, and on the bottom of him put Forgotten One in fading transparent letters. Text color could be red or silver. Oh and one more thing. Make it looks like I'm facing him on a park bench, and make his left eye red, and leave his right eye the way it is. On his hand put a dagger in it, to show his anger, or a pistol, either one works fine.

Pose: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2691/4091284861_2926a0e37c_z.jpg

Pic om self-moc for inspiration: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Flaredrick/Bionicle-Chronicles/Flaredrick/103_0876.jpg

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It appears rule #6 has come into play with this shop:

6. Shops which do not keep up with requests within 30 days are deemed inactive and should be closed.

However, if the owner/workers here PM me and assure me they'll get back to keeping up I will re-open this. :)

Note: This is actually the first time I've used this rule (as far as I recall :P), and I'm considering lengthening the time as long as the topic hasn't died, but not sure what to lengthen it to, etc. For the moment I'm too tired to think about it so let's just stick to the rule as-is.Topic closed. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)