Beat Up the Toa

I throw a discus at you and hits your side. Your kidney is ripped in half.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'm a Toa of Fire and I burn your flowers to the ground.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you roll up into a ball and kick you into the stratosphere.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I take control of your Exo-Toa and I slash you with its claws.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I punch a hole in your head and rip out your Krana-Kal.

Got 'em!

Edit: Yikes, grammar is hard.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

I break your metaphysical state of being.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I disguise you as ToaTimeLord, making them think he resurrected himself. Not like anyone'll suspect me, after all I've only just shown up.

Besides, you think starting Worse War III is bad? I think you'll find I've done far worse than that before.

They got you as well.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You started world war three? Whatever, I'll start world war 4 by murdering Black Six. The world is thrown into chaos & everyone except me in this topic are the first casualties of the war.

I got you all.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'm fairly certain that would just be a BZP civil war. Anyway, I drop a train onto you.

Got 'em! 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I didn't start World War III, Khaled. I was referring to the many universes I've conquered during my life, as well as the several times I've successfully taken over Earth. That's neither here nor there, though.

Right now, the issue for concern is that I just sent the train flying back into Godkarmachine. Isn't magnetism great?

Got 'im.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm fairly certain that would just be a BZP civil war. Anyway, I drop a train onto you.

Got 'em!

Okay that would be a cool game idea.

I start BZPOWER Civil War.

Everyone in this topic dies.

Got them all.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/