Now why would I use that..

rednas3636

Some pieces seem completely useless for MOCcing. Well, time to open our minds a little   :akaku:

Tell us some unique combinations that you used, or found somewhere on the interwebs, eg:

Zamor launchers can be used to make a body/waist connection

Reidak's playset hammer can be used as toes

..that's all I can think of right now.

Or, you can place a request :
-Bohrok limbs

-Carapar's limb armor

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

I've yet to see a really good use for those squid launchers.

I'm not saying that they're impossible to build with or anything, but I've tried and I can't find anything that works, much less looks halfway decent.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm not saying that they're impossible to build with or anything, but I've tried and I can't find anything that works, much less looks halfway decent.

I've used one as the basis of a torso once. I don't remember quite how; I think it was mostly squeezing pieces through it and stretching it a little. I don't remember if it looked any good, though.

I've used one as the basis of a torso once. I don't remember quite how; I think it was mostly squeezing pieces through it and stretching it a little. I don't remember if it looked any good, though.

you can use it like this

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

• The thingy that used to (or maybe still does) come with LEGO keys attached (you would break off the keys and were left with a T-thingy).

• Dino Attack T-rex legs.

• Rahkshi spines (unless they're being used in a Rahkshi).

• Body of early 2008 Makuta. (Not the ribs. The ribs are great.)

• The thingy that used to (or maybe still does) come with LEGO keys attached (you would break off the keys and were left with a T-thingy).

• Dino Attack T-rex legs.

• Rahkshi spines (unless they're being used in a Rahkshi).

• Body of early 2008 Makuta. (Not the ribs. The ribs are great.)

Gotta disagree there, the Makuta bodies are pretty useful. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Pridak's head is useless for anything other than Pridak's head. Most Barraki heads are, though the set designers were able to use Ehlek's for Karzahni's hands. They're also used as Rahi heads in the 2007 playsets.

Vahki eye/brain pieces are so huge they're useless for pretty much everything. Lurker uses them as leg armor, though. Amphibax also uses Rhotuka cords as a whip.

Squid launchers, or any other launcher for that matter, are pretty much only good for, well, launchers. However, that can be a good thing if you just want to give your MOC a weapon.

Back around 2001/2002 when I was first into BIONICLE at the tender age of 8, my friend had the idea of attaching the rubber band holders to the Toa's legs to use as "power-ups" of sorts. Pohatu already had pins sticking out of his legs, so it worked without any modification on his part.

EDIT: Piraka spines. 'Nuff said. Also, those little Piraka masks found on top of their canisters that can't even attach to anything.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Any ultra build head.

Most constraction head pieces outside of BIONICLE and Hero Factory are definitely pretty specialized, but I've seen some brilliant uses for them. For instance, check out these two MOCs by Flickr user IGU.

One thing I love about the heads from the Ben 10, Super Heroes, Legends of Chima, and Star Wars constraction sets alike is that they are generally a really good match for the smooth planes and crisp corners of CCBS elements. The Super Heroes figure heads are quite limited because they are so character– and universe-specific, and so are some of the Star Wars figure heads. But I fully expect the heads of the new Luke and Obi-Wan buildable figures to be immensely useful for creating MOCs of human characters, since they do not have any traits that immediately single them out as characters from the Star Wars universe.

Edited by Aanchir

Personally, I find the Iron Man Ultrabuild head the most useful due to most Iron Man armors have mostly the same kind of head.

-Tomdroidser

• Upvote 1

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif