Set Review: 41536, 41537, 41538 Klinkers Mixels

Klinkers Mixels Teaser Image

A new wave of Mixels has hit store shelves, and it's time to take a closer look at them. BZPower Reporter Xccj has grabbed the three Klinkers Mixels: 41536 Gox, 41537 Jinky, and 41538 Kamzo. Are these guys worth getting steamed up about, or should they be tossed back to the junkyard? Read on or watch the video review to find out.

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Great review! but...

Instructions for the Orbitons Max character can be found on LEGO's Mixel webpage, along with other combiners. But don't let that hold you back; design your own characters from the pieces that the Klinkers come with, and populate your own custom Mixel world!

I went out and bought Gox a few weeks ago, and now I want the rest of the Klinkers for that gear function.

I must say, I am very impressed with the gear function on the Klinker Max. Reminds me of the Toa Mata from 2001. Great times. Ah, so much nostalgia.:) The Klinkers look very impressive, too, including their steampunk-based design. I like Gox's mustache, Jinky's arms, and Kamzo's right arm. They look very great and cool.:)

Anyway, I hope we'll get to review other Mixels because we ran out of Bionicle summer sets, so we have a lot of time in this year.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)