LEGO Club Reveals the Mixed-Up, Maxed-Out King Nixel!

The LEGO Club website has posted instructions for a new "King Nixel" model. But rather than a normal-sized Nixel like you find in select Mixels sets, this model is in fact a towering combination model of all nine of this year's Nixels! A "Nixel Nui", if you will! Click here to read about King Nixel, or here to jump directly to the PDF building instructions!

View the full article

• Upvote 4

That is very cool. And it doesn't even require you to disassemble any of the Nixels. You can just combine them as they are. They must have designed the series 4-6 Nixels for this very purpose.

I wonder if this will be canon in the show? 

• Upvote 1

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I must say, this is very awesome! I love how the Nixels in this year combine into this large guy. It like Transformers' Devastator style. No wonder how King Nixel seems larger in his animation model than his set form, probably because he has Nixels topping under him. Plus, no wonder why the Nixels have new bar-like parts this year. I wonder if this would be canon, because this looks very cool!:D It looks like that the Mixels have a competitor here. I wonder if a Max can beat him. Hmm...

Anyway, big King Nixels looks a bit weird. You don't have to dissemble the Nixels to build him. You just stack them together, Devastator style. Series 6 is not out yet, so we'll have to wait for more Nixels, including the smaller King Nixel.

Also anyway, since I like this combiner model, I wish Lego could have done or would do the same thing or style to Bionicle sets, including the Masters, Protectors, and the Skull Creatures, and the Hero Factory sets, like all nine Heroes in Breakout forming one giant Hero or combining their battle machine into a larger one. It would be crazy, but it would be super-awesome if any of these could happen.:D

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Plus, no wonder why the Nixels have new bar-like parts this year.

Apart from the 1x2 plate with two bars on King Nixel, none of the parts in this year's Nixels are actually new (apart from the prints, obviously). The legs on most of them date back to 1991, while the arms date back all the way to the classic space sets of 1985!

I agree that a Bionicle combi model like these could have the potential to be cool. The closest we really ever got was the '08 Matoran riding on the Toa/Makuta's backs, but I have little doubt that it could be done better than that.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother