I had almost forgotten about this isnce i initially deconstructed it to make the entry for that last contest, oops!

but, i rebuilt it because i think it's pretty cool.

rahkicon.jpg

Pose

Front

Side/Back

Pose 2

Pose 3

Skeleton

Gearbox

The idea was simple enough: update the iconic Rahkshi into the new system while retaining the gear function (the first incarnation of this model acutally did not have that, but i felt i had to put it in, so i worked on it until it fit.) hopefully i pulled it off? i have limeted CCBS resources, so it's the best i could manage...

• Upvote 5

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I think this is great!  I never liked the Rahkshi's design as much as those of the other Bionicle villains, but I think you've improved Lego's basic design into something much better!

I like that it's a little bulkier than the originals; it feels like it's a more believable creature. The spikes are great.  I think my favorite part is the color scheme, though. Multiple colors look more appealing than the single color of the originals, and the blue, white, and trans-orange is a catchy throwback to the color scheme of Lego's old Ice Planet theme!

Cool MOC, thanks for posting!