• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBC71: Revenge of the Mummy's Curse! (or: The Lich King)

bbc bbc71 lick king mummy skeleton

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2015 - 03:05 PM

Beware! deep in the ancient crypts of yore, awakens the remains of the ancient king of kings! dare ye venture into his dark tomb, and risk his mystical curse?

should the mummy king catch you robbing his graves, he shall bewitch you so all your black plus-rods are red, forever!

lichlink.jpg

Front

Side

Back

Main Pose

The Gravelord contemplates...

A mummy attack!

A vicious curse!

more pictures, poses and a shot at his main components in the gallery link (image link) above!

anyway, enjoy my entry to BBC71! (if i win i might have the parts to make something that isn't white and blue. :b)

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde, Oct 15 2015 - 03:10 PM.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

Corpus Rahkshi characters: Snap, Teeth ,Rose,Kaita

#2 Offline Paradoxical Paperclip

Paradoxical Paperclip
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 22-October 14
  • 2,413 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2015 - 03:15 PM

I love the asymmetry in it, and the comically large underbite. 

should the mummy king catch you robbing his graves, he shall bewitch you so all your black plus-rods are red, forever!

Oh my oh noes 

#3 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Fez Unleashed

• 25-September 14
  • 1,363 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2015 - 04:47 PM

Ooh, spiffy!

I do like the non-symmetric style you've achieved; it really works in this Lich's favor. One thing I'd like to point out is the use of Piraka skulls as leg-connectors is very original. 

Overall, I really like this entry. I'm scared for mine...

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

#4 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 13-November 06
  • 2,484 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2015 - 01:11 PM

I love the asymmetry in it, and the comically large underbite.

Thanks!, though i guess it would probably spoil it to say most of the asymmetry came from my low resources. oops.

Ooh, spiffy!

I do like the non-symmetric style you've achieved; it really works in this Lich's favor. One thing I'd like to point out is the use of Piraka skulls as leg-connectors is very original. 

Overall, I really like this entry. I'm scared for mine...

Yeah, the piraka-pelvis was a last-minute spark of creativity while i was mulling over possible hip attatcments. o:

(i wouldn't suggest it though, i've frequently had posing problems when using piraka skulls anywhere, i tihnk it's the hole in the side of the ball that does it.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

Corpus Rahkshi characters: Snap, Teeth ,Rose,Kaita

#5 Offline Petewa

Petewa
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 18-January 15
  • 2,605 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2015 - 01:14 PM

I thought I'd already replied to this. Ah well, better laterish then never, I love the comedic proportions. and the cyclopian-ness, very schnazzy, let's hope you make it to the finals.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users