Kal the Guardian

IC: Vertak, Only Bay Passage:Vertak scowled as he dragged himself down the path, trying his best not to take another bath in the mud."Some island." he muttered, patting the pocket of his cloak that held the account of his journeys to make sure it was still there. "The answers to this place better be worth it when I find them."He slipped and fell onto one knee in the mud; at this point, he was mostly brown rather than black. Muttering under his breath, Vertak carefully stood to his feet again and began walking once more.-ibrow

IC: Manuka, Only Bay PassageNot far in front of him, Manuka saw a brown and black Matoran (of stone he guessed), slip and fall in the mud. Adjusting his grip on the crate of equipment, the Vortixx caught up to him quickly and began walking along side him. He almost fell again, but Manuka reached down and caught him. "Hi, I'm Manuka" he introduced himself. "Who are you, little Matoran?"

ppg2.png

IC:Rekia coudn't hep but notice that the two newcomers seemed surprised at her appearance. As long as they don't start cracking fat jokes..."Of, yes, fine... I was planning on taking a long shower anyways, so this storm is actually quite convenient." She cast a glare towards the sky. The sky responded with more rain.IC: A moment passed. Then Torhak whistled. "Pretty big beasties here, I guess."He triumphantly lifted up a length of rope from one of the crates, quickly checking its length. "This should do... now hang on a second..." The Skakdi gabbed the rope in his mouth, turned around, and stretched out his arms, palms pointing at the sand.The air rippled, and Torhak was sent flying through the air. Careening through the stormy sky, the Skakdi sent another Repulsion blast, landing... alright, crashing into the ship's deck. Bouncing back to his feet, he rushed about, looking for a place to tie the rope.

Edited by Evex is back baby YEAH
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Su'un - Camp Site BSu'un glanced around, looking for somewhere to shelter. This blasted rain was seriously cold, and was ruining the books and papers in his bag.Finally, he found a tent. Not much, but better than nothing, he supposed. He stepped inside, only to see a Toa (Ena) sitting there.'Oh, sorry. I can, uh, leave if...'

IC (Camp Site B, tent):"No," said Ena, gesturing to a spot to the right. "It's fine. I could use some company."The red-armored being stepped inside, looking a tad uncomfortable. Ena held out a hand. "I'm Ena. Toa. Researcher. Who are you?"

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp ANodding, Mesonak looked around at his surroundings as he spoke. "As we all are, I'm sure. This island gives me a bad feeling. Not that I mind; a little mystery always spices things up, don't you think?"Mesonak turned his glance towards the Shark-Lady as she addressed him. He let out a laugh. 'Not too much of a fan of rain, myself. An inconvenience. It's been known to ruin many a plan and goal. Sort of a wild card." Mesonak stowed away one of his Chakrams on his back; no need for them to be drawn. He could sense these beings meant no harm. He kept one at the ready, though - just in case.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

IC: Levacius / Up the Path to Camp ALooking behind at the oncoming traffic carrying baggage Levacius said, "We'd best keep the path safe for the NPC's ones carrying the supplies. Who knows when that thing that released the first shriek - or the two after it, for that matter - could show up.""Say, what's your name?" he asked the skull-masked toa ahead. "Or yours." he asked the toa of shadow that.He shrugged. "Not many names known around here."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Shadouk / / IC:Shadouk finished cleaning and walked in stride with Levacius and Rekia, his feet quickly becoming covered in mud again. He stumbled as Mesonak spoke to them. Was this guy from any of the camps? He would ask once the two others were through talking with him. Instead he answered Levacius, “Like I said earlier, Shadouk.”

Edited by Kal the Guardian

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp A"You can call me Mesonak, Toa of Light. Nice to encounter you, Shadouk. And what about the other two of you?" he asked, addressing them.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

IC:And again, introductions... "Rekia Vas Slythyyn. The sole heir of her family, a lady who thought that this expedition was a good idea. Obviously, she was wrong. I have half a mind to yell at her next time I see her." She was being sarcastic. That meant she was angry.This island was going to drive her mad...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: Levacius / Up the Path to Camp A"I am Levacius, conqueror of the Northern Continent and lord of this island!" he cried out in a way far too dramatic to be taken seriously before laughing and saying, "Nah, just kidding with you, dudes been dead some ten thousand years now or something. Names Cievasul, pleased to meet you Mesonak."He reached out to shake his hand, while looking to Shadouk and saying, "Oh, and nice to make your acquaintance as well."He thought a moment. "Toa of light, toa of shadow? Isn't there some kind of prophecy about a toa of light? Well, this island's just full of the extrordinary, isn't it?"OOC: Never had an RPG contest with so much hand shaking. It's in all the RPGs.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Several minutes passed before Sedgulus moved. Having wandered off by himself, the Toa had naturally become fearful when the scream was emitted. But now, the gears in his mind began to turn.Likely marking it's territory, warning others of its kind to stay away. Must be a large creature... perhaps the top predator?He had begun walking, and was so engrossed in his thoughts that he nearly walked straight into a blue and gold Toa.

Edited by Evex is back baby YEAH

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp AMesonak shook Cievasul's hand, chuckling when he heard Rekia's comment. "Nice to meet you all. I wouldn't get discouraged yet; who knows what lies ahead in our future? That is one thing which remains forever uncertain. Impossible to predict. The inconveniences of the present could change in an instant. All we know for certain is the events of our past." Taking note of the blank stares which he received, he added: "That's a... saying of mine.""Hmm... why do I get the feeling there is more than meets the eye to this 'Cievasul'? He referenced something about a 'Conquerer of the Northern Continent'... I'll look into this at a later date.""If there is a prophecy, it's not one that I've heard. Where did you come by this information?"-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

IC: Levacius / Path to Camp AWiggling his fingers and speaking in a mysterious voice Levacius said, "They say that one day a toa of light will emerge and defeat the Brotherhood of Makuta, and he will wear the Mask of Light."Shrugging he said, "Sounds bogus to me. I've seen a lot of strange things in my life though so I'm not going to say anything about it. Great Temple Squid with illusion powers, now that was an interesting time."Heading up the path more earnestly then before he said, "What do you think the others found here?"IC: Thalidon / Off the PathThalidon continued his pursuit deeper into the woods. He was hunched over, feeling the disturbances on the ground. There were few, and most of them he couldn't even see. Mostly because he couldn't see at all. This would be a tricky one...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC (Camp Site B, tent):"A few weeks now," replied Ena, "and this Mata Nui-forsaken rain hasn't let up since earlier today. Or maybe yesterday. I don't know, it's hard to tell what time of day it is with the clouds covering the sky like they are. Karzahni, I can't even go do any research with all the water -- I'd fall ill long before reaching the nearby abandoned village."

IC: "Perhaps they found a place that was dry. I mean, there is supposed to be at least one village on this island, right? You would think they would try to find it, especially with the weather like this." Rekia's statement was punctuated by the rumble of thunder.

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp A"Sounds plausible, though unlikely. And I definitely won't have anything to do with it. You'll never catch me wearing a Mask of Light. Just me and my Volitak."He watched Cievasul as he began to walk along the path again. "I think I'll stick with this group... for now. They seem to know what they're doing more than myself. I'll correct that soon enough.""Mind if I tag along with your group? Strength in numbers, and all that. 'Lone Wolves' are an interesting concept, but they perish all too soon, long before their tale is ready to be concluded. Once gone, few get the chance to... rewrite their history." Silence. "....That's a saying of mine."Looking towards Rekia as she spoke, Mesonak responded. 'That's the conclusion that I've made as of now. Seems likely that's what they discovered."-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

IC: Levacius / Path to Camp ALevacius shrugged. "We're not really a group. Just tagging because it seems better than walking in a single file line up to Mata-Nui knows what. Up to you if you want to walk with us."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: "It seems that you have many sayings."Each person in this group seemed to be hiding something... including herself."But yes. Besides, a lone wolf is lone because he was of no use."

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp A"I see no reason not to. You all seem trustworthy... enough." he responded, pulling out his chakrams once more to cut through foliage and beginning to walk along the path once more.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

IC:Da' bloody... What?Sedgulus' mind went blank for a second, before regaining his composure."Errm, I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are... should I?"

GM IC: Other beings, those bickering or not, saw that things really were finally moving. Falling into sort of an order, the rest of the crates began to move down the path. Behind them, the trailers came to life and, tearing out of their bonds with saws that protruded from their front bumpers, began to follow the progression of beings. Meanwhile, with the Toa of Gravity in the lead, the trio of crate bearers fell into step behind Levacius and the group that seemed to have assembled around him. For Jynhi, she would find that the forest seemed to be guiding her somewhere with the vines beginning to lessen in certain places. In all actuality, she was being led right for a meeting with Thalidon if she continued on the way she was. Of course, now that she had stopped to speak to Sedgulus, Thalidon would now notice that the forest seemed to close in on him, although the guiding aspect was less pronounced. Still, the easiest path seemed to be to the two others.Shadouk / Path to Camp A / IC: Shadouk frowned when no one was looking and glared at Mesonak for an instant. A Toa of Light. He could be a problem. But then again, he wasn’t on the island for this dumb expedition anyway. Still, appearances had to be kept. So he followed them, noting the crate bearers behind.

IC: Thalidon / Off the PathTwo beings... bipedal. Not Rahi. Who were they?Thalidon couldn't see them, but they were close now. In fact, Sedgulus and Jynhi now both saw him, hunched over and a few Bio away. Figuring nothing better, he power screamed, the force being enough to knock them back and the sound carrying for Kio.OOC: Fus. Rho. Dah.IC: Levacius / Up to Camp A"Alright, let's go." Levacius said. "We don't want to make the guys doing the manual labor work any harder than necessary."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC:The sound of twigs breaking caught Sedgulus' attention. The Toa of Iron looked up from the clingy girl, and..."WHAT, in the blue-"The sound struck him like a wall, making him stumble back, nearly falling over. Pulling the Toa off his chest, he grabbed his rifle and pointed it at the screaming being. "Oh, be quiet," he muttered, as the Toa of Iron fired a round.OOC: Louder.~yay.Louder!~yay.LOUDER!........~yay.

IC: Su'un - Camp B/TentSu'un nodded, 'Yeah, I was planning on checking out the forests before day end. As it is, I'll be glad to get something warm to eat.'He reached into his pack, bringing out a gleaming silver object.'If you want,' he said, 'I can make a small fire. Warm up a bit.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Well, you could have asked that first!" Sedgulus kept a tight grip on the other Toa, afraid she would run off. Last thing he needed was for her to run into some wildlife."How about you say who you are first!"

IC: Thalidon / Off the PathThalidon (literally) didn't see it coming, and hissed as the light bolt hit him. Quickly firing two shots from his crystal bow into the ground by the two, he turned and went off into the deeper parts of the woods, away from them.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

GM IC: Torhak would find several places to tie up the boat. But unfortunately, the other ropes that were keeping it in place snapped, and the winds reversed, sending the now free boat towards the cliff face. Garett / Camp B / IC: Garett sat out in the middle of the camp on a simple folding chair. It was a quarter sunk into the soggy ground. While mostly dry, the air was damp and large droplets managed to make it through the canopy high above. He sighed as behind him a random Toa of Magnetism was attempting to start up one of the trailers. It sputtered but the ignition never caught. Yeah, they wouldn’t be doing any research in the immediate future. And the Rhak’s had roared twice so far this day. But then, he heard several screams of what could only be power scream. No one already on the island had power scream that he knew of. The fourth boat had landed! Now he just needed to get those supplies before any of the other camps! No, wait, that wasn’t him talking. That was someone else. But they needed those supplies. Getting up off of his chair, he took one of his staff ends and banged it on the chair, yelling, “Researchers! A meeting, right now!”

IC: Thalidon / Off the PathWhile it didn't matter - the intangiblity let the shots go through - the arrows were energy, not crystal, and were aimed at their feet.Thalidon emerged from the trees, closer than before. Cocking his head, he replied to Sedgulus, "An Insomniac. Like both of you."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Su'un - Camp B/Tent“Researchers! A meeting, right now!” Su'un stopped for a second, trying to process what he had just heard. Researchers? Well, he was a botanist. A botanist was a researcher, wasn't it?'Hey Ena, didn't you say you were a researcher? Sounds like a meeting's starting,' he said, already rising.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp AAs Mesonak walked, cutting through the occasional vine or branch with his chakrams, he was lost in thought, like usual. When he first met his current traveling companions, he had pushed the shadow energy coursing through him deep inside, locking it away. Now, he reflected upon that. "Best not to let that... come out. While this 'Shadouk' claims to be a Toa of Shadow, I can't guarantee a warm reception of my... true nature. Why did this have to happen... What was the purpose of plaguing my very essence with shadow? What would it have accomplished?"He ceased his inner monologue momentarily to speak. "How long does this path stretch on for, anyways? We must be nearing the end at this point. This forest is becoming quite... tiresome."-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Garett / Camp B / IC: Using one of his large feet to stand on the chair, the Rahkshi waited for the others to assemble. They were slow to move, and he couldn’t blame them. But the hope of reinforcements could improve their spirits. Wait… Reinforcements? No, supplies. Of course, supplies.Shadouk / Path to Camp A / IC: Shadouk shrugged. “Never been here before. None of us have. I have no clue how far.”