Kal the Guardian

IC: Sedgulus watched as the other Toa left. "Well, she is inconsistent."He turned back to Thalidon. "So, you talking about big beastie that's making the ruckus?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Thalidon / Off the Path"Yes." he replied.IC: Worhdock / Only Bay Passage"We need to get moving." Worhdock said to the Skakdi. There weren't many people left down here.He began to walk towards the path.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Sirel / Path Heading Towards Camp A / IC:A loud sigh of relief could be heard from where the icicles had come from. Soon afterwards, a Toa of Ice stepped forward. She snapped her fingers and all the remaining icicles disappeared, even the one still lodged in Shadouk’s arm. She gestured with her Ice Gun as she spoke, “You aren’t from any other groups, are you? I could tell because you doubted that this island would throw icicles at you.”The Toa laughed a short shrill laugh, “I lead the Forfeiters, or at least that’s what I have dubbed our group. You guys have any supplies with you?” She looked hopeful as she said this.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Garett / Camp B / IC:Garett looked down and smiled warmly, "Hey, Ena. You ever get warm yet?" The others of the group started to gather around, but Garett there were still a few hidden away somewhere in the camp. He would still wait for them to show up.

IC (Camp Site B ):Ena smiled even as she shook her head. "No, sir, but when I do I'll let you know and you can come join me." She looked around the camp; the tents seemed lifeless under the heavy downpour, glistening with their moisture. It was funny how heavily the rain fell through the thick canopy of trees above. It must be raining like Karzahni out there, she thought, and frowned at the idea that it could be raning any harder than it was now.

IC: Levacius / Path to Camp ALevacius looked back. Then back to the ice toa. "I would say it's likely." There were still that large number of toa, steltians, and others carrying supplies."What's your name?" he asked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC:Rekia slipped her hand into one of the experimental Zamor Sphere launchers, and pulled it from the holster. "So, do icicles usually fly around here?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp A"If they're from the ship, I've never seen them before. But then again, I didn't exactly make a lot of friends before we docked. In fact, I seem to recall being invisible, keeping to myself and myself alone the whole way here. Do not reveal yourself to others until you're absolutely sure the time is right. That's a saying of mine."Sheathing his blade, but still keeping an eye on the newcomers, he turned his attention towards Shadouk, smirking as Rekia helped him. Without warning, icicles shot forth from all directions. He pulled out his chakrams, ready to bat them away, but suddenly, a field of electricity surrounded them. It was only a moment later that he realized Cievasul was the cause.He stood in silence for several moments, confused at what just transpired, until he saw someone walk up to them, speaking something about forfeiters and asking for supplies. "None in my possession, no. The only things I carry with me are my weapons."-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

IC: Manuka, Only Bay Passage"Thankyou, Cievasul" Manuka said coldly. He was not impressed that his fellow insomniac wouldn't recognise a fellow member. He eyed the being who had pointed a weapon at him, and continued. "Normally, islands don't shoot ice." he stated. "I can only say that either this is a very unusual island, or else the island didn't shoot the ice. Tread carefully; we may be under attack."His speech was rendered pointless by the appearance of the toa of Ice, who apparently wanted supplies."What other groups?" he asked. "What has been going on up here?"

ppg2.png

GM IC:The orange Matoran, sporting a deep red noble Kiril, lowered the weapon. Still, he asked, “You aren’t from the Researchers or Hunters, are you?”Shadouk / Path to Camp A / IC:Shadouk gave the Toa of Ice a stare of death as his wound started to bleed. He clutched it as he silently watched the others interact.Sirel / Path to Camp A / IC:The Toa of Ice laughed again at the sudden flurry of questions. “I am Sirel,” she said, with an evil flash in her eyes, “Everything flies around her, be it from the forest or from the three camps. Maybe you haven’t heard; the Researchers and Hunters have completely abandoned our mission!“They took what they could and are planning to ravage the island for their own selfish reasons. I ask you if you had supplies only to warn you to keep them away from the other camps.”Garett / Camp B / IC:“Well, thank you, Ena,” Garett said as he saw that most of the camp was present. Finally, he began the meeting.“I have heard several power screams emanating from the forest. I’m sure you have as well.“Considering that we have not found anyone or thing to have that power so far on this island, I believe the fourth boat docked during the break in the storm we had.“Now, obviously they will stumble upon those wretched Forfeiters first!” he yelled this, and only afterwards realized that Camp A wasn’t quite as bad as he made it out to be. “Now, we need supplies to fix our equipment, and we know that the Forfeiters don’t need anything. So I think a few of us need to go over there and try to warn them.“Now, who will go?” Edited by Kal the Guardian

IC: Levacius / Path to Camp ALevacius, continuing his habit of pointing, made the statement, "Okay, so the Researchers and Hunters abandoned the mission, which was hunting, and research, and you call yourself the Forfeiters? I just want everything crystal clear.""But in any case no, we're from the last ship."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Rekia grabbed her other gun for good measure. "Forfeiters? Now, I just got here, but I assume you are cowardly cut-throats who abandoned the others as soon as it started going bad?"

IC: Manuka, Near Camp AManuka agree with Rekia. "That's right." he added. "Forfeiters sound like a much less likely name for defenders of the mission than Researchers of Hunters. I think you're lying to us. I think YOU are the ones who have abandoned the mission, and the other groups are continuing."The accusation came strongly, but maybe that was because he was so used to dealing with shrewd-minded, decietful Vortixx.

ppg2.png

IC: Path to Camp BA lone Toa in green, speckled armor walked along the path to Camp B, the plants at his feet moving away, as if retreating from the being and widening the path. His staff tapped on the ground as he made his way deeper into the forest and help him get some better footing on the way. Despite all the action currently going on, Hios seemed to be oblivious to it all. The Toa of Plant Life stroked nearby plants as he passed them, petting them like animals. He was lost in this jungle, this huge, wonderful cluster of trees. It made him feel like he was home.Hios was off to wherever this path led to, initially hoping to find others, but now he seemed hypnotised by the beauty of this forested wonderland.IC: Near path to Camp AThe events happening on the island were not missed by the stealhily moving person shifting by the path to Camp A. Plants and low branches brushed against her brilliant purple and bright gold armor. Her red eyes were fixed on the trail nearby, making sure it wasn't lost from sight. She didn't like the idea of walking down an open path where others might see her, since she didn't have the best reputation. Or perhaps, with large amount of people who came, not many people would have noticed her.Tyrana wasn't a fan of this place, or the mission. It was hard to find good footing, and the place just seemed strange. This jungle was too dense, restricting her movement at times. Maybe, once she made it to the end of the path, she would find others with supplies and materials to build some sort of sea vessel to leave on.Yes, that would be good. She smiled, revealing rows of shark-like teeth.OOC: I'm lost with these four pages, so hopefully I didn't miss anything important. Also, my characters are open for interaction.

IC: Kroghun: Near Path to Camp A: Approaching Tyrana: Bored with the cleared path already, the Matoran decided to wander off for a bit. He hacked his way to the side, making sure to keep the path visible just in case. He happened a upon a strange being who snarled at him."Easy, now. I won't hurt you. You are of the sharkfolk, I presume?"

bug_animated.gif

Hgn'Svt/Forest, Off the Path, Speaking with the RahkIC:

"Oh! You look exzeedingly intelligent! Can you zhpeak? I'd love to talk vith you," said Hgn'Svt, using his mask to translate in a roundabout way and opening it so that he ccould hear it's response. He was seemingly unsurprised at the new intelligent being. It was rather humorous, as any of the people from the fourth ship would likely have screamed and run or else killed it. But the toa of the green? He tried to speak with it.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Near path to Camp A: Tyrana had her sword pointed at Kroghun almost immediately after he finished speaking. "No, but I might, little thing." she snarled with her pointed teeth barred. "You know of my kind?" This Matoran didn't seem to recognize her, and that was good. If he thought she was of some other species (assuming he meant another species)... well, that was even better. Tyrana could trick the small being.

IC - Laorus - Path: Hm? Laorus had noted the shifting path as Doro continued to lumber through it. She paid it no heed; there was nothing this island could do to hurt her. Though she did whisper something to her steed, in a language that only he and she could understand. Straightening up, she continued forward, drawing her halberd as she moved.What to do for now... she thought. Nothing of interest here... no people to bother me... hm...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Light blue font = Forfeiters. :PGM IC: The Matoran nodded to himself and mumbled, “Yes, yes.” Looking up at Jynhi, he said, “You must be from the fourth boat. Come, I will show you the Camp of the Forfeiters!” The Matoran turned about and began to walk off into a mess of ferns. Ornas was sure to be surprised as the cool metal of a gun was placed on the back of his head. Although it shouldn’t have been too much of a surprise, after all, everyone in the camp was a hunter of some form or another. “And who might you be?” a voice asked, definitely Steltian. The forested wonderland that moved away from Hios; the plants seemed almost cautious of the newcomer. The forest was active, though, and it practically whispered to itself, which was hard to hear over any sort of rain. The Rhak tilted its head when it heard Hgn’Svt’s voice. Yes, this one would do. Setting down the Rahi killed by Thalidon, the Rhak nudged it and snorted. Then, time seemed to slow for the Toa as the Rhak sped away in a blur, barely touching the ground as it navigated the forest. Garett / Camp B / IC: No volunteers. Garett rolled his eyes. Of course not. The beings of this camp were here for research, not adventure. Patting Ena on the shoulder as he dismounted his chair, he said, “I guess I’m going alone. If anything happens, just talk in a loud voice, they’ll listen.” With that, the Rahkshi began to teleport down the path, but only in short bursts. If he tried anything larger, then the teleportation scrambler set up around the island would rip him apart. And he definitely didn’t want that. Sirel / Path to Camp A / IC: “No, no,” the Toa of Ice shook her head, “They call us the Forfeiters, which just proves how they have gone insane. The name sort of stuck. It’s just one of those things.” Turning to Myr, she said, “Don’t, if you wish, Mr. Overly Cautious. We are all still part of the Insomniac Group, am I correct? Not to mention the only guy who got hurt is that Shadow Toa that won’t stop glaring at me.” She laughed at Rekia’s comment, another hint of darkness flashing in her eyes for a second. “No, silly, they went crazy. But I guess you could say that the other camps will say that.” Ignoring Manuka, whose concerns she had already answered, she asked, “So where are the supplies? Did the boat survive the unloading?”

IC: [Kahi]|[Pathway: Camp A]:A forest. How unfortunate.The Toa of Plasma trotted down the well-worn path, making his way down to what he presumed was the Camp he had been directed to. It was quite annoying, really. After being raised in the cities of Metru Nui, in the skyscraping towers made by Fe-Matoran engineers, the forest was just bland in comparison. In as much as the beings of the Green denied it, technology took residence over what could be easily duplicated with holographic simulation.Curious footprints pointed in the direction of the pathway. Quite unlike anything I've encountered previously. Naturally flat, most probably biomechanical in nature. Strange shape, but based on the curvature and biological formation, likely a Matoran or its Toa or Turaga subspecies.The island was intriguing enough. A eternal mystery stacked alongside the promise of valuable fortune. An island that even the Brotherhood were rumored to try and cover up. The premise was too good to give up, especially given the...extraordinary circumstances.Depth of print implies the subject rather light in weight, but distance between the prints alludes to a taller being. Taller than most Matoran, perhaps varying between Av-Matoran to Toa height. Prints are generally even in depth variety, implying subject was not currently in a hurry and or running. Depth of print increases at every turn, perhaps indicating that the subject is unsure of which way it should follow and surveys the path ahead of him when he is given the chance.With nowhere else to go, Camp A seemed like the best place to start off of. After that, he figured that his best bet would be to negotiate with whoever he met there for travelling companions, what with the rumored beasts still hanging about. Hopefully they would be one of those focused on research or other such thing that could be met on the island; the differing interest would mean that he didn't need to split the fortune between a group and instead could have more to take back for himself.In conclusion, target is a lightweight bio-mechanical being most likely resembling a Toa who is also presumably looking for Camp A and following the pathway at a leisurely pace. Mental note: keep an eye out for said target for clarification of actual appearance. Information may prove useful in the future. Keep an eye out for more curious/suspicious looking tracks for information on other fellow marooned beings on this island.It wasn't much of a plan to go on, but it was a start. And a start is really all that he needed.For now, at least.

OOC: This is the point in the story we let her live to progress the story, but we all know that killing her would be best.IC: Levacius / Path to Camp ALevacius wasn't paying attention - he was sensing the electric fields of the area, though to everyone else it seemed to fit in perfectly with how weird he kept being. He was trying to determine how many other beings were in the other area, and any potential Forfeiters. Once he had the number of beings, and classified out how many of the fourth boat members there were and the trees and all of that, he had his number (OOC: Whatever that is Kal.Are there other Forfeiters?)He caught the shadowy glimpses. Sure, there were plenty of other beings as old here, but Levacius didn't go through all of the events of his life and reach this age by being careless, regardless of how the others viewed his actions. The island, apparently, would be more than a relaxation time from work."Well, we've got supplies, yes." he replied. "Though personally, I'm questioning the sanity of all of you right now, just to make that clear everyone. Questioning my own sanity for this whole expodition. Could be off on some... well, based on the trajectory of the trees and the other trees, anywhere else in the universe right now.He thought a moment. "Except Ga-Metru. Got banned there after an issue with Kinloka and Energized Protodermis. Not something I want to talk about with anybody. And maybe Destral. Wouldn't try though. Place gives me the creeps."IC: Worhdock / Only Bay PassageWorhdock found an important crate - the one containing parts of meteorology equipment. The stuff he needed. Grunting, he grabbed the crate and began carrying it up the path. Finding that didn't work, he managed to grab a metal plate and some rope. It took a while, but he soon had a makeshift sled and was pulling the equipment up the path."Alright, up the path I go." he said with a sigh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Sirel / Path to Camp A / IC:Gesturing with her Ice Gun once again, Sirel said to Levacius, “You’re the crazy one. Who wants to go to Destral, ever?” Glaring at everyone suddenly, she began to back up. Then she about faced and said, “Camp is this way. If you want to share supplies, that’s great, otherwise we will be forced to kill you.”The Toa started to run and was soon lost amid the trees. The others would find the bustling Camp A just ahead.GM IC: The Caravan of Crates and the two Trailer like vehicles slowly made their way up the path as well, finally coming to the part where the large group of beings had stopped. The Toa of Gravity in front looked out from behind the crate he was carrying and asked, “What’s the hold up?”

IC: Jynhi: Camp A:"Forefiters? What kind of name is that?" Jynhi asked the Matoran.IC: Ornas: Camp C:Ornas slowly turned his head to the Steltian. "Tell me what you are doing here, and the current situation on this island," Ornas commanded while his Komau was in effect.

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp AMesonak had remained silent throughout the discussion, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes closed. When this 'Sirel' departed down the path, he opened his eyes. "Strange character. I have absolutely no desire to encounter her again. but I have the strangest feeling that this won't be the last time we meet."Shaking his head, he sighed, before addressing the newest arrivals in the group: a Vortixx and a Matoran. "I apologize for my rather... harsh behavior towards you earlier. It was a confusing time, and I was trying to prevent any casualties. I'm simply overly cautious sometimes. And caution, when used appropriately, can ensure prosperity over bloodshed. All it takes is one person to think ahead. That's a saying of mine." Smiling, Mesonak extended his hand. "I'm Mesonak, Toa of Light. What names do you and your companion go by?"-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

IC: [Kahi]|[Pathway: Camp A]:The Toa clambered up the path, noticing the sudden change of both tracks and environment. The area became more spread out, with the tracks becoming almost disfigured.Water on the ground collected in small pools, but the ground is not as damp as it would be after an elemental attack of water. Perhaps ice is the culprit here?Straining his ears, he heard the faint sound of voices coming up from farther up the path. It seemed like he had caught up to whoever he had been following all this time.OOC: So, how's about that there going to bed, eh, Meso? =P

IC (Camp Site B ):Ena felt a little funny watching Garett go off, not because she wanted to go, but because she felt she should have volunteered if only to provide Garett companionship. Despite being a Rahkshi, he was a good friend.But it didn't matter, did it? Garett could handle himself; and no volunteers meant no one to slow him down.Casting the thought out of her mind, she turned to Su'un. "The Forfeiters," she said, a hint of disgust creeping into her voice, "are exactly what their title implies. Cowards. Scaredy-Muaka. They came here, and at the slightest hint of danger, they decided to quit on us. I mean, what's a little rain?"Ena flushed. What's a little rain? could apply to both the Forfeiters and her. But she made no comment.

IC: Kroghun: Near Path to Camp A: With Tyrana: "I believe I do, yes, though I've never met one personally before," the Matoran continued, unfazed by the sword pointed just under his mask."Legend has that the great warrior Pridak was of the sharkfolk... are you as he was? If so, I assume you enjoy... the hunt?"

bug_animated.gif

IC: Ornas: Camp C:"Time to see who they are," Ornas grinned evilly, looking at the campsite in the bushes. "When I get back to the Shadowed One, I'll make sure to have this place burn."

OOC: We should meet up. Vertak is a Dark Hunter too. :PIC: Vertak, Path to Camp A:Vertak glanced at Mesonak, fingering his dagger."The name is Vertak." he replied, before gesturing to Manuka. "He's Manuka."Done with introductions for the time being, Vertak stared in the direction Sirel had run."That Toa seemed kinda crazy." he observed. "I'm not sure if I'd really want to stay at this camp A- it might be better to continue further into the island if possible."-ibrow

GM IC:The Matoran stuck his head out of the bushes, “No, my name is Pluunar, not Forfeiters.”“Oh!” Pluunar rolled his eyes, “You mean for Camp A. Yeah, ok, it’s the name the other camps called us because they all went crazy. The name went over better than ‘the-stay-true-to-the-mission-ers’.” Raising a hand, the orange Matoran said, “I came up with that one.”He frowned, “It didn’t go over too well. Anyway, come with me!” Once again the Matoran disappeared into the ferns, wanting Jynhi to follow him.The Steltian with Ornas sputtered, “Oh, um, well. You see, there are these monsters in the forest that we call Rhaks. We are trying to catch one… and stuff. The other camps have gone crazy. That’s, the um… Current situation.”Shadouk / Path to Camp A / IC:Growling under his breath at all this pointless gabbing, Shadouk called out to the leader of the caravan of crates, “Camp A is just ahead. Wait here while we check it out.” The Toa of Gravity in the lead nodded and set down his crate. Behind that Toa, the rest of the group halted as well, the trailers slowly coming to a halt.Glancing at the others around him, Shadouk gripped his wound and followed the path, heading towards Camp A and Sirel.