Kal the Guardian

IC: Mesonak / Camp A"Ah, perfect. Just the Toa I wanted to see." Mesonak said, grinning widely. "Kahi has set us a new course of action. We're leaving this place, getting ourselves out of harm's way; going to make some headway on advancing further inwards into the island. Hopefully uncover some things that are going to give us a clue as to what exactly is going on here. You know, the purpose of the expedition. We're helping ourselves to some supplies to help us on our way. You should take what you can, and join us. Or not. It's your choice." said Mesonak, lifting a fully stocked Cordak Blaster, along with a small satchel filled with supplies. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

IC: Eljay | Camp AEljay looked at the cloaked being. He had an interesting offer... "Alright." He replied. "I'll come along. For future reference, I am Eljay." He looked around. He grabbed a spare satchel and began to use his elemental powers to fill it with fruit. "I do believe some food would be a fair idea..." After filling it up, he slung it around himself and picked up his Leaf Blades. "So, when do we leave?"

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

IC: [Kahi]|[Camp A]:"Right now, actually," Kahi said. "The others are fully engaged in their brawl, and if there's nothing else we can grab, I'd suggest we take our leave. Mesonak, if you could, your shadow powers would greatly help in letting us go unnoticed."The Toa nodded and shrouded the group with his power, enabling them to sneak off further up the pathway and towards what lied ahead.

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp B"Quick, clean, and effective; just how I like an operation to go. Glad we're out of there; I wish them the best of luck in their fight, but maybe now we can actually make some headway uncovering the mystery surrounding this place."Mesonak had pulled out his chakrams once more, and were using them to slice through the occasional stretch of branches and vines obscuring the group's visage as they walked down yet another path. "Hopefully what lies at the end will be much more pleasant than what we encountered beforehand for myself and my... new companions."Speaking of them, Mesonak looked towards them; Kahi was walking along in silence, while Eljay was dragging behind, eating some fruit. "What interesting characters... Eljay seems pretty easy-going, I doubt I'll have much trouble with him. Seems like someone I could get along with. Kahi... I can see that he's a Toa who looks out for himself, and I can respect that. But I can see he's always thinking of ways to use his surroundings to benefit himself... A good traveling companion."The group continued walking in silence, traveling down the long path leading to their next destination. -Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

IC(Camp A): "You foolss!" Kharished hissed, slipping a little into the speech inflections that came naturally to her body, "Sstop it you sstupid moronss! You're wrecking the ssuppliess!"She began pulling those downed in the sudden brawl out of the firing line so no-one would finish them off

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Vertak, Camp A:Vertak ignored Shadouk's currently not-going-so-well battle for a moment as he saw Sirel watching them, catching her new orders.That does not bode well at all. Curses.He turned back to Shadouk. "We have to leave! Preferably sooner rather than later!"-ibrow

IC: Katan - Camp AKatan grimaced. This day was really getting off to a good start. A bloody fantastic start.As soon as the bolts started flying, his training kicked in, and he ran for cover, behind a pile of crates which had partially rotted in the rain.He glanced back, noticing Kharish ushering downed combatants to shelter. The Toa drew his truncheon, as if it might protect him from laser fire, and made his way towards her, quickly and quietly.'Kharish, while you may have good intentions, you'll never be able to save everyone. Your best bet is to start for Camp B now, before they start hunting any remaining people,' he said bluntly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Levacius / Camp AClosing in on the Rhak, Levacius leapt up and shouted, "Time for a rematch!" as he attempted to plunge the blades, while in their solid state, into the seemingly indestructible beast.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Vertak, Camp A:Vertak watched Levacius, rolling his eyes."There's somebody who, if the universe -or this island- has a brain, will kill off quickly." He said to himself. If he were a Dark Hunter, the Shadowed One would vaporize him. Or maybe he would approve of it... regardless, I doubt he's Dark Hunter material anyway.-ibrow

OOC: Heh. He's crazy and reckless, but he's got a reason to be. It's just a Rahi - a smart one, but a Rahi is a Rahi. To Levacius, killing it is just like killing anything else.We really haven't fought it enough times to know its capabilities. Fearing it, to him, is just silly.IC: Thalidon / Camp A BorderWith the insane toa of lightning charging the Rhak, Thalidon took the time to line up and fire a few more shots from his bow.IC: Worhdock / Camp A to B PathwayDriven off by the attacks of the attacking Forfeiters in the crossfire, Worhdock flew off, heading away down the path towards Camp B.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Hgn'Svt/Forest, Off the Path, Investigating the Rhak's OfferingIC:

Hgn'Svt began to understand. Someone had killed this poor rahi for no reason, and that benevolent creature wanted it to be put to rest properly. The toa nodded to Digger, who sqeaked and began digging a grave. The scientist could even hear that creature's mournful howls now... Ah, such cruelty, often required, but so much more often not!

Alan/Pathway to Camp AIC:

Well, now, what was this? The group that had arrived and some other group were fighting. Then when some strange creature appeared, everyone seemed to divert their attacks to it. Well, if everyone seemed set against it, there was probably good reason. Thus, setting to work trying to copy its apparent power of speed, he tried to create a telekinetic block into which it would seemingly slam.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Katan - Camp AKatan followed suit, hauling up a few other patients, before chasing after Kharish. He took one glance back at the rest of injured, lying behind the supplies. Would they be killed as well? Didn't seem very honourable to do so, but the Toa had seen many warriors whom had slain entire villages out of boredom. But at this point, he reminded himself, there was nothing more he could do for those poor souls. Instead Katan could only help save the ones he had. Turning away from the fight, he hurried along the path.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Are my posts invisible?IC: Illume walked through the forest and down the path. He was completely unaware he was being watched. Out of the trees jumped a biomechanical tiger. It lunged a Illume but stopped in midair. He looked around and saw behind him was a Toa in black armor. The Toa held up on hand as if to command the beast to stop. He jumped back to his feet and got out his sword. The Toa shook his head and Illume put his sword back in his steath. The Toa closed his fist and beast was covered in shadows that drifted in from around the beast and crushed the beast. Illume went over to the now dead beast and looked at it. He turned to thank the Toa but he was gone. Illume continued down the path.IC: Kane watched the fight in Camp A. He just stood there and watched. He then asked to the air, "Were is the food? Do I get some yet? Please?" He pulled his hood over his face as remembered it was raining.

IC: Sagittarius, Camp BSagittarius's demonic eyes swiveled to meet Ena's. "My little "buddies" are doomed." He hissed. "And by the looks of it, this place isn't much better off." He remarked. Hearing the other's comment, Sagittarius smiled innocently. "Kill me? My, the madness incorporating this island has spread indeed..."

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "Hey, how about some help here?" Kharish shouted up. There were a few people just clustering at the camp or walking up the path not doing anything about the wounded she and Katan were carrying.OOC: Worhdock, Ena, Su'un, Sagittarius, this could be any of you if you feel like it

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Camp BHios, still wrapped up in the beautiful forest he walked through, did not notice Garett as he teleported around. It was only when saw the lack of plants in the clearing of Camp B when his "trance" was broken. IC: Path to Camp ATyrana stomped onto the road to Camp A, believing her Matoran ally, Kroghun, was following. The former police officer marched down the remainder of the path, desiring to reach its end soon, where they might find some equipment for a sea craft.

IC: Katan - Approaching Camp BKatan groaned under the exertion it was taking to carry these patients. He must have been carrying at least five, maybe six.However, unlike Kharish, he felt no need to announce his presence. Enough failed missions kind of pounded that out of you.IC: Su'un - Camp B"Hey, how about some help here?"Su'un turned to see a Rahkshi and a behemoth of a Toa approaching, each carrying a few bodies in their arms. Well, this is a new one, he thought, before approaching the Rahkshi, taking a couple of the beings, 'There you go...sir...ma'am...person?'Oh, I'm so dead, the Trytan grimaced internally.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Camp Site B ):As she helped prepare plant-based bedding for the wounded, Ena shot a glare to the red-eyed Toa. "Assess? Who made you leader of B? If I recall correctly, a certain Rahkshi was in charge here."She stood up, hands on her hips, her eyes boring a hole into the demonic Toa's forehead. "Are you here to help? Or are you going to stand around nitpicking all day -- night -- whatever time it is?"

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Sagittarius, Camp BSagittarius turned back to her, impatience riddiling his face. "I am not claiming leadership of camp B. I am making assessments of all camps, and so far, none have a chance against a concentrated attack." He said. "You mentioned a Rahkshi leader. Could I meet with it?" He asked.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Worhdock / Camp BWorhdock hovered downwards to the assembling beings near Camp B. The spear he held out vanished in a flash of light, as did the glowing nimbus around him. "Well, archer, you can hardly blame them. This island is not of rock, it is of jungle. To assemble a proper fortification naturally is difficult, and I haven't seen any toa of stone around.""If anyone here would be willing to assist me, I was forced to relinquish important supplies in the uncontrolled chaos back there. Would anyone be willing to assist in their recovery?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Lexis - Only Bay Passage"W-Where am I?"Lexis lays on the shore and stares up at the dark, cloudy skies, feeling the wet sand between his fingers and the icy rain pounding upon him. His fingers touched the cold, wet cloth of his metal staff as he sat up, surveying his surroundings. There was a boat, being pushed against the shore by the ravaging tide and the remains of what would be the docks of the island creaked horribly in the strong gale. On the other side, a single rocky wall stood and a forest af maybe a million trees on top of it."Is this... Dreamland?"OOC: Lexis ready for interaction, if anybody is in that area.-Thy First Evo

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

IC (Camp Site B ):Ena's lip twitched at the demon-Toa's comment, but she refrained from replying. Getting into an argument now would only make things worse."No," she said, "you can't meet with the leader -- he's out somewhere, I forget where. And you -- flying Toa -- I'll help if you need me. We'd better get out and collect those items you mentioned before anyone else comes across them."

IC: Worhdock / Camp BWorhdock nodded. "It's all weather reading equipment - my job is a meteorologist, so I ensured it got on the fourth ship with me. Perhaps we can measure the freak storms, maybe even predict them, if we can set it up. And if we're lucky we can retrieve something else while we're near Camp A, such as food or pure water."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Hgn'Svt/Forest, Off the Path, Unknowingly near Camp BIC:

Hgn'Svt shoved the last bit of dirt over the rahi's body, gently patting it to make sure it was packed. "Vell... May ze forezht take zis rahi and put it to god uzhe," he said before standing. Cruel fate... cruel fate... He shed a tear before continuing onward. Research was important to the world, so important, but every rahi that died to support it - or support the needs of the ominvores known as toa and matoran, or even killed in spite or for sport - was one less creature in the universe. He never killed rahi unless necessary... Why couldn't everyone else see things like him? Cruel world.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

GM IC:All attacks against the Rhak proved useless as it weaved around the two trailers sitting around Camp A and sped off into the forest once again. In fact, this time it was gone in the blink of an eye. One second it was there, tearing into the fourth boat trailers and the next it was gone, heading off into the forest.No explanation for this seemed to be able to be given, but as Alan tried to copy the Rahi’s power, he found that it wasn’t speed, but slowness that he copied, just like the Rahkshi power. Obviously, the Rhak had great control over this power to affect everyone in and around Camp A to make it seem as if it had the ability of enhanced speed.Shadouk / Camp A / IC:As the Vortixx he was fighting seemed to be incapacitated by iron, Shadouk was able to answer Vertak with a simple, “Agreed.”He didn’t need help jumping down off the trailer he was on and rolling to absorb any impact as well to avoid a stray plasma blast. It seemed the trailers around him were shredded and filled with holes. The ground around the clearing was now pot marked with craters and burning elements. And still more filled the air even as beings fell on either side.Then he spotted Sirel slinking around. Gripping he sword with his good hand, he started forward.Sirel / Camp A / IC:In retaliation to the attacks focused on her, Sirel put up a wall of ice around her. As the attacks shattered the ice, it seemed she had gone. Really, she had just slipped down off of the trailer she had been on and instead was heading for an opening in the surrounding trailers to get out into the clearing to attack that Lightning Toa on fairer grounds.Fairer for her, that is. Although she didn’t make it too far before a loud voice filled the clearing.Garett / Camp A / IC:“INSOMNIACS! STOP! THIS! INSTANT!” Garett shouted at those who were supposed to be under his command anyway. Almost instantly the fighting stopped as everyone stared at the Rahkshi who did not normally yell under any circumstance.Those on the path to his camp had not noticed him. And just as well. It seemed he was needed here most.A few Forfeiters realized they had stopped taking orders from him, but as they didn’t see their own leader, they stopped their attacking as well.“WHAT?” Garett asked, “IS GOING ON HERE?”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------