Kal the Guardian

OOC: I don't understand how Manuka saw ToD's Rhak. Visibility is really, really low as it is, and this Rhak is camoflauged. (It's profile is added to my first post in the profile page) But it's already happened now. =/GM IC:The Toa of Magnetism squinted his eyes as if evaluating Hgn’Svt. Finally, he nodded his head to himself and said, “Then welcome to the Researchers. Once we get our equipment fixed, then we can find a Matoran village hopefully.”And with that, the Toa slid back under the trailer he was working on and began to tinker around once again.Sirel / Path from A to B / IC:Sirel used Manuka’s yell as a distraction, rolling away as Garett began looking for the Rhak. She stumbled to her feet and took the roundabout way back to her camp.Garett / Path A to B / IC:Garett immediately crouched at the mention of the Rhak, looking this way and that, searching for the beast. Amid the rain making visibility pour and the twilight of the forest along with all the dense foliage around him, he saw nothing.Was Manuka hallucinating already? He wasn’t even on the island that long. Garett shook his head. He needed to get back to his camp, but first…Great. The Rahkshi looked around. Sirel was gone. Garett grumbled to himself and then took a deep breath. “Manuka,” he called out, “Rhak where?”Shadouk / Camp A / IC:Shadouk shrugged, “Sirel kept mentioning the other camps as in plural, so I don’t see why not. You do what you want, Matoran.”The Toa of Shadows looked around the clearing. There was so much carnage that had happened all so quickly. “I’ll stay here for a bit and try to get my arm patched up.”Why was he telling this random Matoran this? He didn’t know. Hopefully it wouldn’t matter at a later date.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Hgn'Svt/Camp BIC:

"Zhankzh. But, uh, vhat matoran village?"

Alan/Path to Camp BIC:

As Alan continued, he heard a yell a fair distance behind his position. Was that what that creature was called? A "rock?" Heh, these people weren't really creative. Not creative at all... Oh well. Just down the path he could see in the darkness a conglomeration of tents and beings. One of them had a funny accent.

GMSecond Rhak/Attacking GarettIC:

The Rhak saw a rock to its left that looked a slight bit like its mate. It would have chuckled, if it could have. No, the being hadn't seen it. He had seen a rock. It continued, almost invisible, looking like a conglomeration of vines that could only be noticed if looked at directly. One was exiting the forest, another had started to do so but had stopped. The third was crouch ahead of it. Well, he would go first. The Rhak commanded the vines surrounding Garett to snatch him, break him, tear to shreds.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: If you dont want him to have spotted the Rhak, I wouldn't say he saw the Rhak per se, but a bit of movement and a spike of unnatural fear gave his strong suspicions.IC: Manuka"I thought I saw something in that direction" he said, pointing to where he had seen movement. "And the fear, don't you feel it? It's all over this island, but whenever I see a Rhak, I can harldy think straight. I think they are driving me mad"

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Illume had finally made his way to camp A. It looked wrecked.IC: Noir hid in the forest around camp A. He did not want to be seen. And the trees made great cover. He jumped and nimbly moved around the trees. He tried to be quiet but he could never tell if someone had good ears or not.IC: Kane was bothered that no one had answered his questions. He snapped his fingers and a small sonic burst was sent from his hand. He started to laugh hysterically at this because that is not what he wanted to happen. He noticed a fancy looking Matoran and heard something in the trees behind him but he preffered to just keep watching camp A. It had been fun watching the panic and fear from the beings as that odd beastie attacked them and they attacked it.

IC: Vertak, Camp A:"Alright- so we part ways." Vertak nodded, pulling his sword out, with the shadows curling around it and looking almost like black wisps of fog or cloud. "Just make sure you don't get too comfortable here- with the way this island is, I'd hate to end up feeling an urge to rip your guts out for no reason."With that cheery statement Vertak turned towards the exit, beginning his trek to Camp B with his sword and shield in hand. Ducking behind a trailer on the way out, he activated his Volitak and once more used his sword's powers to remove his shadow, before conitnuing on down the path to Camp B.-ibrow

OOC: Is Myr far from Camp B? In the middle I suppose.Path from Camp B to Camp A/Riniu/IC:No one was around to give him a kob, so he decided to make a hike through the forest.His mask did not waork as well here, what with the teleportation scrambler and all, and the jugle was thick, but he enjoyed the falling out of vines, trees and tall shrubs.OOC: I should get to you next post, as the distance between two camps is four posts. Hang on, fellow MTG fan stuck player Myr. :P

OOC: No idea.IC: Vertak, Path from Camp A to Camp B:Vertak moved silently and carefully down the edge of the path, so far successful in not drawing attention. With this island the way it was however, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to make the entire journey to Camp B peacefully.-ibrow

OOC: I should get to you next post, as the distance between two camps is four posts. Hang on, fellow MTG fan stuck player Myr. :P

OOC:This should be enough, then. IC:Myr cursed. His shoulder would become infected if he didn't get medical help soon, and in the current situation, he wouldn't survive for much longer after. Edited by Killer_myr

IC: Levacius / Camp ALevacius pulled himself up some metal bars to the top of a trailer so that he could scan over the area."What is this! You move about, milling around like protodites in a glass box! Where are the guards putting up defenses! That Rhakk didn't finish off our trailers; not all of them! It'll be back, you can count on that, and you're making a mistake!"Looking at their scoffs he continued, "What is this that I see? A bunch of young whelps? You speak of the others like they're crazy, but you yourselves have fallen to the depths of madness - and you let it claim you, like an infection spreading over your arm when you don't use proper medical supplies. This has to stop, now! But only you can make it stop.""We must secure the primeter of this camp. Re-establish communication. Those of us from the fourth boat, with lack of this emnity amongst you, may act as couriers and spread across all camps to keep the supply usage on each even. We can hunt down the Rhakk..."He whipped out one of his swords, which flared with a flash of electrical energy, and then made thrusting motion right between two of his fingers. "And gut it like a Ruki!"IC: Thalidon / The JungleThalidon continued stalking through the jungles. He was at home - rushing through the undergrowth, moving quickly, avoiding that which those who relied on sight could not. Still, he could find no trace of the Rhakk.He opened up his maw, releasing an earsplitting roar in challenge to the beast once more.IC: Worhdock / Approaching Camp AWorhdock pointed at the Camp. "We're coming in sight. It looks like the fighting has finally stopped.."-Toa Levacius Zevhor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Path from B to A/Riniu/IC:Riniu did not have much on hand, apart from a a water bottle and some survival tools, but he had could use the satchel which contained them as a bandage. He poured some water on the wound and tore off a little bit of the satchel and wrapped it around the wound."That should keep away any sharp-nose Rhaks. Follow me back to Camp B," and saying so, Riniu supported Myr and they hobbled to the direction of Camp B.OOC: This okay? I can't post on Thursdays and most weekends, in case you needed to know.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC: Worhdock / Camp A"Meteorological supplies." he replied, as if that was the most important thing in the world. "I need those machines!"Slipping along the side, he waved the others over around the perimeter and said, "Come on!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC - Laorus/Doro - Arriving at Camp C: Laorus pulled on Doro's reins, bringing the boar-like creature to a halt. If she could frown, she would have as she slid off of his side, her feet sinking slightly into the mud on the path. There seemed to have been some activity here recently -- apart from what was going on in the camp. Placing a hand over the crest on Doro's chest, she waited until he had receded back into the object before replacing it on her shoulder and walking forward, her eyes darting to either side as she looked around. Who to talk to first...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

GM IC: The Toa of Magnetism rolled his eyes as he slid back out from the trailer, “Well, we know there’s one around here somewhere.” The Toa frowned. “At least… yes. There should be a village somewhere south of us. If I can get this,” the Toa patted the trailer above him even as rather large downpour of rain soaked what wasn’t underneath the vehicle, “back up and running again, then we can proceed.” For Thalidon, an answering roar did not come. Yes. It seemed the Rhak was indeed gone once again. Perhaps this was actually a bad thing? Pluunar gave Jynhi a look of confusion and then suddenly nodded vigorously, “Yes, yes. But, um… You first. See if they really are done fighting. You are a Toa, after all.” For Laorus, she would see that Camp C was a bundle of activity, with several things going on at once, all of them related to preparing for a large hunting trip. Packs were being packed. Traps were being made. Weapons were being sharpened or recalibrated. It was actually chaos, as being kept running into or bumping into each other as they did everything separately, for themselves. Garett / Near Camp A / IC: As the vines reached for the Rahkshi, Garett instinctively teleported a few steps away. He continued to do so until he was back at Camp A. Frowning, he said, “Never mind, Manuka. There’s always something out there trying to kill us here, be it mentally or physically.” Shadouk / Camp A / IC: Spotting Kharish’s staff, Shadouk hurried over for assistance. He nodded to the Rahkshi and showed her his wound. The sizable hole in his left arm just below his shoulder that Sirel’s ice spike had created. “Shadouk,” he said simply in greeting.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC, Illume, Camp B:Illume had made his way to camp B. He did not know where he was or where he was going or what he was doing. But he did want to find some place dry.IC, Noir, Camp C:Noir emerged from the trees and into camp C. He looked around. unsure of what to do. He normally would have tried to remain unseen but the weather forced his hand. He needed to get out of the rain.IC, Kane, Camp A:Kane walked into a trailer. He sat down on the floor and shook water off his hands and wiped his face on a dry towel he found in a bin. He looked around and out the window hoping no one cared if he let himself in.

Edited by infinitus

IC: Kroghun: Arriving at Camp A: With Tyrana: The Matoran and the shark-woman finally arrived at Camp A after several hours of trekking down the path."We have to find resources, now," Kroghun whispered to Tyrana. "And possibly assistance."

IC: Mala and Krokk, Camp AThe two Skakdi stood and surveyed the battleground. Since the return of the expedition's leader, some semblance of order had returned, but Krokk thought fighting was likely to break out again at the first provocation. It was then that Mala sensed the minds of two new beings entering the camp and sneaking towards one of the trailers. The two fugitives followed out of interest. They might see what the two beings were up to and if they could somehow work it to their advantage."We have to find resources, now," said a voice from inside the trailer. "And possibly assistance."That was all the two Skakdi needed to hear. These two were likely here to steal supplies and then make off with them, abandoning the main group. Hardly making a sound, Mala turned intangible and stepped through the trailer wall, with Krokk following a moment later when he copied her power."Stealing supplies are we?" Mala remarked in an icy tone. "Think you can run off from the rest of us?"OOC: They're more than likely to join in a venture like that, given the chance.

ppg2.png

IC: Camp A Tyrana whirled at this, her blade raised. She glared at the two ghost-like Skakdi before her and Kroghun. Already she was analyzing the pair, noting their equipment, armor coloring (which might suggest their powers), and anything else useful in a conflict. "You think so?" the shark-like women snarled. "We need equipment -- and allies. Do either of you have experience with sea craft, or know of anyone who does?" IC: Camp BHios surveyed the camp with his blue eyes, looking for someone in charge or a supervisor. He needed to know if anything was going on that he could be of some use with.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Krokk and Mala, Camp ASo they were running away, but not just into the woods. It seemed like these two were ambitious enough to make a getaway from the island."We have some skills." Krokk replied. "But as long as this weather keeps up, I don't like your chances of leaving. Good idea with the supplies though" he said, and helped himself to a lightstone. "This expedition is turning into chaos, every being for themselves. Let's take what we can and go." He picked up a tarpaulin.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC:Noir:He walked around camp B. He heard a voice and saw a Matoran. But was really stood out is the smell of shadow on him. He walked over to the Matoran."Hello Matoran. How are you?"He was not really good with talking to others he always feared his old accent coming back and it was hard to be social when you always hid.Illume:As he walked around camp C he saw some odd metal covered being. As he walked closer he saw that this being was hollow. This confused him."Hi?" He said to the being.Kane:He sat on the floor of the trailer and mumbled to himself. "Camp A no no no nope nopper... More like camp no one can hear, see or notice Kane. Yupperdooddles!"His eyes became cloudy black marbles as his mask gave him a vision. "Angels. Angels are coming."His eyes returned to normal as the vision ended. He stood up and walked outside as he said, "What are an angels?"

IC - Laorus - Camp C: Laorus watched the chaos for only a moment before she noticed someone approaching her -- a Matoran, different looking from others. She ignored his greeting for a moment as he neared, instead looking around at the frantically scampering beings."Hello," she said at last. "Mind telling me what's going on here?"

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Vertak, Camp B:"Greetings." Vertak replied as one of the residents of Camp B approached. "I am good I suppose, considering what this island is like. I'm Vertak, from the ship that didn't manage to dock before the storm. Also, I think Camp A is really messed in the heads. So I wouldn't advise going there."He paused, before realizing that mentioning Camp A might've been a bad move. But then, he insulted them...."What do you guys do at this camp?"-ibrow