Kal the Guardian

OOC: I think my main problem with posting in multiple RPGs is that I always try to write my best. Some people just write one-liners or dialogue. I'm not that sort of roleplayer.IC (path from Camp B to Camp A):Ena had stooped by the cover of a thick tree trunk to examine a piece of brick jutting from the jungle beside the path. It wasn't very high, but its placement and the arrangement of trees around it suggested this had once been the site of a building before the forest had broken it down.She had stepped farther into the trees, momentarily lost in her own world of discovery. This was important. Battles were far beyond her peripherial vision.But then her tunnel vision faded, and she remembered the others on the path. She turned, shining a flashlight across the path--They were gone.She cursed, stepping back into the path and looking down it both ways. It was empty. Where in this Karzahni had they gone?It's their loss if they aren't around for this discovery, she decided, stepping back into the forest. And if any Rhak comes... I can deal with it.Right?

GM IC:As the rain pounded on the canopy overhead and found its way through the tightly wound leaves, one large if short tree blocked all rain that hit its branches. It sat protecting the village below it by spreading out its arms in the way they had taught it. They had helped him grow and guided him into maturity. In return, he kept them protected from the elements. The huts below him sat dry and protected as the Matoran slept inside of them.One Matoran inside suddenly jerked as if suddenly awakened by a tumble out of bed, but she remained where she was resting. She did start to twitch, as if in her dream she was acting out some important task. Tears grew in her eyes. But then she went still again, her dream only to be guessed.Jirael ran through the forest, the trees offering their condolences for her tears. She ignored them as she strayed off the path to a place she knew too well. Blinded by her tears, she almost tripped and fell several times, but the vines hanging down around her helped her remain upright. The tragic loss was not recent, but today she had been remembering. It was good to remember. Otherwise losses would be meaningless. And good lives would be forgotten and all for naught.After a few minutes, she reached the shrine. It was double her height and as thin as a blade of grass. Made out of some metal she didn’t understand, she knew it would not be worn down over time. It was a simple rectangle sticking out of the ground, but held much sentimental value.The metal gleamed even though little sunlight made it through the canopy. And the unique thing was that it was completely blank. A warm feeling was coming from it, a calming effect that made Jirael take several deep breaths. She placed a hand upon it and lowered her head in respect. The words did not appear for her, but she did not try to summon them. After all, she had them memorized. How could she forget?Those on the path from the first two camps would suddenly feel the anger and fear gripping the island seem to fade as they were between the first two rivers on the way to Camp B. Then the feelings would return as they crossed the second river and continued on their way. It was hard to figure out the location of the suddenly warmness, but it appeared to be coming from the north. And why it only appeared recently, no one would be able to figure out.For Ornas, the Steltian asked, “Is there anything else? I really, uh, have to do… stuff.”Pluunar shrugged, “Nevermind. It seems safe enough.” With that, he led Jynhi into Camp A.The Toa of Magnetism in Camp B, whose name was Kioulp, climbed out of the mud from under the trailer he had been working on, a large smile on his face. He walked around it and opened up the driver’s door. Simply using his magnetism to turn the key, he let out a shout of triumph as the trailer roared to life. He ignored all newcomers to the camp as he extended the saws on front of the trailer and grabbed a tool to sharpen them. Soon, they would be ready to head out.Garett / Camp A / IC:Garett looked behind him at the Forfeiters of Camp A. They seemed to be recovering from the shock of seeing their former leader and were quickly giving him glares that threatened death. Patting Manuka on the shoulder, he said, “I’ll be heading back to my camp. The reason I was here, for supplies and the fourth boat trailers, cannot be attained. The Trailers are too damaged to move, and the crates are all broken open. Will you be coming with me?”Sirel / Camp A / IC:Sirel hung out in the bushes around the clearing. Was that Toa of Lightning still there? She couldn’t tell. It didn’t help that all those fourth boaters were all hanging around her clearing, doing nothing. Why weren’t they moving? She was having a hard time seeing in all this rain. Where was that Toa of Lightning!?Shadouk / Camp A / IC:Shadouk rubbed the hole in his armor where his wound had been moments before. He said “Thanks” to Kharish and walked away towards one of the ruined crates, willing himself not to be bothered by the unrestricted rain that was pounding on him.When he was sure no one was looking, the hole in his armor sealed up, becoming whole once more. Now, time to find Sirel.Janx / Camp C / IC:Idly tapping his fingers on a large metal table, Janx observed the bustle of activity around him. Before him lay several cogs and gears along with several metal boxes that contained screws and tools. Beside him was a small barred cage that had a broken trap mechanism.Sighing, he grabbed a frame and began to assemble it again. It had been damaged, but now he would able to capture small Rahi once again. This frame, when put together, would be the trap mechanism for the cage beside him. He needed to have it done soon. The camp was moving out. There was going to be a hunt.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

OOC: I've always wanted to be that sort of RPer, but my impatience always gets the better of me.IC: Su'un - Camp A - Standing around, doing nothingSu'un glanced back, only to notice that Ena was no longer among them. Good job Su'un, he thought, You managed to lose an ally all ready. Good work.He snorted at his own stupidity, and began trekking back into the darkness. He fished out his lighter, igniting it and causing the flame to grow into a fireball, providing warmth and illumination.'Ena! Ena! You out there?' he called out.IC: Katan - Camp A - Searching for meteorological suppliesKatan walked from crate to crate, checking each one quickly but carefully. I was supposed to have come here to find a new life, he thought miserably, So far, I'll I've done is become a nurse and help a guy look for weather supplies.He grunted, and brushed a layer of mud from the nearest box. Underneath the dirt, was a ensign burnt onto the wooden surface. It was a characterized picture of a hurricane, a whirling disk of storm clouds, with a pillar of lightning coming down from the eye.Katan gasped, and stumbled backwards. It couldn't be, how could they have found him?It was the mark of the Eye.OOC: It's character development time, folks!-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Thalidon / Somewhere in the jungle between all thyree campsThalidon continued his pursuit through the jungles, heading farther and farther away from the camps. Not that he had ever reached any of them.It was a challenge, hunting a creature you could not see. But he would find the Rhakk. He would kill it. He would take its head, stuff it, and stick it to a wall. It's inpenetrable pelt would be his new armor.It was a marvelous hunt; such a grand and intoxicating experience!IC: Levacius / Camp AFinding the tallest trailer, Levacius didn't make it hard for Siril to find him as he continued his shouting. "Well since nobody seems to care for my suggestions I shall keep them to myself. But in any event, you're making a fools mistake and doing little more than dooming yourselves."Leaping down, he began a walk amongst the fourtth ships crew. "We can't stay at this camp." he said. "It's poorly defended by an untrustworthy bunch. If we hope to survive on this island we need a well defended place to set up camp, where we can at least have a chance of not being stabbed in the back."IC: Worhdock / Camp A"Ah here we go!" Worhdock shouted happily as he found his equipment. "Come on, let's get moving. We have the devices! Maybe I can find a pattern to this unearthly weather."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Honestly, I'm terrible at writing fluff. XD

Hgn'Svt/Camp BIC:

"Uh, are you zhure zhiz izh necezarry?" asked Hgn'Svt, who had jumped at the noise. He didn't like implications of what this could do.

Alan/Camp BIC:

Alan raised an eyebrow at the machine that roared to life ahead. These people seemed to want to do something. Maybe they would be the group he joined. "And, uh, who exactly are you guys?"

GMSecond Rhak/Attacking GarettIC:

Well, the bing left its forest. The Rhak hissed before retreating deeper into the forest. There were others to be kicked from the boundaries. Maybe it would cover the paths... that would leave these beings in ruin...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC:Illume:"I think they are going hunting from what I've heard and seen."He was creeped out by the whole hollowness of this being. He had never seen anything like that before. Or had he? He had heard some mention a hunt only a little bit ago and that sounded like fun to him.

IC - Laorus - Camp C: "Hunting, eh?" Laorus repeated, curiously looking around. Noting the Matoran's unease, she had to hide a mental smile -- as she had no mouth to actually smile with, that was the best she could do. "I don't suppose you know where I can find the leader of this camp?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC:Illume (Camp C):"Sorry, I don't know who the leader is." He was going to just follow them around and see what they were doing. He really did not know what was going on here.Noir (Camp B ):"No clue but we should defiantly get out of the machine way." He moved out from the machine path but kept his guard up.Kane (Camp A):He decided to listen to a people and boy were they nice and loud with his great hearing. So he heard a Rahkshi (Garett) talking. He walked over."Of course I'll be coming. What else did you think I would do?" Kane clearly did not understand he was not the one being talked too.

Edited by infinitus

Garett / Camp A / IC:Garett looked behind him at the Forfeiters of Camp A. They seemed to be recovering from the shock of seeing their former leader and were quickly giving him glares that threatened death. Patting Manuka on the shoulder, he said, “I’ll be heading back to my camp. The reason I was here, for supplies and the fourth boat trailers, cannot be attained. The Trailers are too damaged to move, and the crates are all broken open. Will you be coming with me?”

IC: Manuka, Camp AManuka relied an affirmative without hesitation. Wherever research was being done, he would go. Wherever there was a mystery to ponder or knowledge to be gained, that was his place.

ppg2.png

IC (Kahlynn, Camp C): The Skakdi stepped out of a trailer, carrying his weapons on his back. He cracked his knuckles, and looked around. Everyone in the camp was on the move. The hunt was going to begin soon. Grinning a viscous grin, he skipped the three steps leading out of the trailer and felt a few raindrops patter feebly against his armour.He didn't like to go hunting on his own, as he would on other lands, as the jungle here was so dense and cramped it became frightening. It was only in cases like this when he like to have company.OOC: Kahlynn open for interaction

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC - Laorus - Camp C: "I see," Laorus said, slightly disappointed. Ignoring the rain beating on her armor and not bothering to respond any further to the Matoran, she walked forward, looking around. As another being passed by, she stepped in front of them."Excuse me," she said. "But I am looking for the leader of this campsite. Where can I find them?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Hgn'Svt/Camp BIC:

"You people do knoh zhat you could juzht azk zomevone vith control over plantzh to help," said Hgn'Svt, liking the idea of this machine even less than he had. All that precious plantlife that would be lost...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC (forest near path from Camp B to Camp A):Was that someone calling? Ena turned back, but the path was still empty. Besides, she wouldn't be wandering too far into the forest for anyone to find her.The ruins, sadly, amounted to almost nothing. Ena had no excavation tools and thus couldn't uncover anything that might lay near the derelict foundation. The rain still pounded overhead; deciding to take advantage of her improved cover for just a little longer, she stepped deeper into the forest, her flashlight beam roaming across the undergrowth-covered ground.

GM IC:The forest Thalidon was tramping around no longer seemed to hinder him as much. This more than anything proved that the first Rhak was gone for awhile. But, perhaps he would receive a visit from a different sort of Rhak, one not so inclined not to hurt the intruders.The Toa of Gravity that had led the procession of crates on the way to Camp A nodded to Levacius, “I’m definitely not staying here. You lead the way; I’ll have the others follow.” At that, he turned and motioned to the two Skakdi of Gravity that had helped him before. One was badly injured, but both began to access which crates remained intact. Others began to look at the damage to the trailers.The Forfeiters all seemed to have retreated back inside their camp, and were once again glaring angrily at the fourth boat members. Half of them had half turned heads, as if they were listening to someone…Kioulp looked up at Hgn’Svt and said, “Have you seen these plants? We won’t even get very far on the path through them. Plus, they grow back so fast that it’s like they weren’t cut. And they’re just plants, it doesn’t matter. We have Matoran to save.” Finishing sharpening the saws, the Toa retracted them back into the trailer. Climbing atop it, he announced, “As soon as Garett returns, we head out! Be ready!”The forest around Ena was just that, a forest, not a forest trying to deter her. A beacon of sanity seemed to be calling her, but it seemed so far away, and closer to Camp A.Sirel / Camp A / IC:There.That annoying Toa was blatantly out in the open, calling attention to himself. Although killing him might prove harder than it had first seemed, the least she could do was drive him off.Yes.Sirel scampered out of the forest and ducked inside of her rectangle of trailers. A quickly hatched plan was in order to be executed.Shadouk / Camp A / IC:Crouching in the shadows of a trailer, Shadouk listened as Sirel explained her plan of driving Cievasul away by basically attacking them full out once again.Wow. This island really must be affecting her head. Interesting.The Toa of Shadow shifted and unsheathed his sword. He wanted a word with Sirel, just as soon as she was done leading.Garett / Camp A / IC:Garett nodded to Kane, “Good. Let us go.” He turned to leave, and noticed a few others who grabbed their supplies as if ready to follow him. Whether this was because of him or Levacius, he didn’t know nor care. Making sure the two behind him were following, he walked down the path.Janx / Camp C / IC:Janx finished the cage and stood up. Everyone around paused and watched him. He slowly looked at them all.And then he nodded.Everyone knew what this meant. Grabbing their weapons and traps, the Hunters all gathered around the central trailer of the camp, which was really off to the east, but was still the largest trailer and clearing of trees around it.Janx stood in front of them all and simply said, “Today, up the river.”Various forms of approval were offered, and everyone dispersed into the forest. Janx looked around before following them and noticed newcomers. Those who were not Hunters. He slowly began to walk over, not noticing that Ornas still had one of his Steltians mentally trapped in place.

IC: Kahlynn charged off into the forest as well, making sure to stay close to the largest group of beings. he didn't want to get lost in this place. He brandished his launcher and shield, making himself look as intimidating as possible. He doubted that would work on the kind of Rahi that were rumored to be found here, but it made him feel less afraid of the jungle.

IC: Manuka, Path near Camp A.On his leader's word, Manuka turned on his heel and began to move further into the forest. He put his axe back at his side - he would need both of his hands to make his way through the thick foliage. The thought made him uneasy - a Rhak could easily sneak up on them again, and if it did he doubted he would have time to get the weapon back into his hands. It was times like these that he was glad to have his shoulder mounted launcher at the ready.Speaking to the toa who had just joined the two of them, he introduced himslef. "Greetings, toa." he said. "I'm Manuka, in case you don't know me already. Who are you?"

ppg2.png

GM IC:The forest around Ena was just that, a forest, not a forest trying to deter her. A beacon of sanity seemed to be calling her, but it seemed so far away, and closer to Camp A.

IC (forest between Camp B and Camp A):It was odd, how Ena's steps suddenly weren't her own. She was walking, she knew she was, but her gaze was focused beyond where she was going, on... something. Something beyond the forest. Something perhaps beyond reality.Her path had curved round till she was heading almost directly for Camp A, but she didn't notice, rather paying half of her attention to the ground in search of ruins and the other half to the whatever-it-was, the thing that was there but wasn't. Maybe it was infinity.The rainfall never ceased.

IC: Thalidon / Jungle Travels - Between the CampsThalidon continued his wild hunt, searching for anything he could find. Sure enough, he heard the telltale signs and managed to form the image of a Jungle Lurker - or Chute Lurker as the fools of Metru-Nui called them - waiting in the tree above. Taking his weapon out, he fired a volley of shots at the insect creature, which let out an echoing hiss for its death throes as it fell from the branches and hit the ground, twitching.IC: Levacius / Camp ALevacius knew all about treachery. Once, when he sat upon the throne in Castle Targon, he had been forced to watch as spies from enemy forces moved about and listen to each other. Many times, he had taken enemy castles from the inside when negotiations went sour - such was the way of things in the North.Now, he watched enemies all around, whispering to unseen leaders and awaiting the moment of their attack. Most likely guess - Sirel. However, he would be gone before this rag-tag bunch could organize something more than a shouting match. He privately wondered why she hadn't just found a psionics user to send her loyalists the message.Continuing his shouting, directed primarily to the leading gravity toa, Levacius declared, "We will follow Garett, for now. He is the leader of the expedition. After we reach the so-called Researchers camp we can meet this third group and make final decisions. Keep the physically strongest beings in the center, with the supplies. Any with regenerative or iron powers should stay there. Ranged attackers, form a circle around them. All with defensive based elements, iron aside, keep to the perimeter. If we can't beat these monsters, we can block their attacks with walls of the elements.""I'll take point." he finished, moving forward and towards the path from which the Rahkshi had come. "Let's move out!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Hgn'Svt/Camp BIC:

"Azh I zaid, get zomevone to help! Zhere are multiple weilderzh of plantlife here, including myzhelf. Who knowz vhat vrahi ve might zhtartle into attacking uzh? Thezhe plantzh, too. Zhey vould retaliate if ve attacked zhem. It... it just doezhn't zeem vright! Thizh island izh defending itzhelf, not attacking uzh!"

Alan/Camp BIC:

Well, these people seemed nice and aggresive. Like they would get something done. Still, Alan had heard about a third camp. May as well see if they were even better suited to him. To a passing toa he asked, "Hey, I've heard of anoth camp besides this and the first. I know none of you like each other, but what do the people at the third camp do?""What do they do? They try everything they can to find and destroy the Rhaks, of course. Call themselves the Hunters. Far more aggresive than us. We want to find what this forest holds, they want to exterminate the creatures."Alan raised an eyebrow. It was worth checking the third faction. This toa might be exaggerating. "Thanks, I'll go look at them myself. If I come back, that means I like you guys more."

GMSecond Rhak/Attacking ThalidonIC:

This was its forest, and it would not tolerate these beings treating the plants like trash. Thus, the second Rhak was quickly closing upon the most blatant offender, someone who was running and screaming and destroying everything in its path. He would get what he deserves, the filth. Though it preferred stealth, the Rhak could not hold the ear-splitting scream pent inside its lungs.Thus, Thalidon got his answer, a scream close his own in volume. He also got a very physical response as the trees around the unique being quickly became a labrinth of spikes and thorns trying to impale him.

IC:Kane:He was not at all surprised that he was allowed to go with the Rahkshi. He would have picked up a box but he was overwhelmed by the large amount of rain. So he just followed Garett.Illume:He watched the hollow being leave and then he walked around looking at waht others where doing. He wanted to do something.

IC: Thalidon / The ForestsThalidon released a power scream as he was struck with the thorns. The fact he had very little as far as organic components meant that he had few areas that the spikes could actually hurt him, but where they did, pain was still pain. However, there was one thing he showed no pain from - the power scream. His unique abilities made him completely immune to its effects.He had a few more tricks up his sleeve that the Rhakk didn't know about - and no creature besides such a marvelous quarry could do such a thing as control the woods! Using his mysterious abilities to warp the perceptions of Rahi, he attempted to make the unseen beast view him as an ally. Time to find out if he could do it...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC - Laorus - Camp C: "Finally," Laorus said, upon spotting the being approaching her -- who, given the authority he seemed to have possessed over the rest of the group, appeared to be the leader. Shifting the halberd strapped to her back, she walked toward him, eyes set in her solid face."Greetings," she called, the words reverberating in her hollow body. "Are you the leader of this group?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Note that I said it almost matched in volume. Not necessarily a power scream, or any power, really. Just a really, really loud scream.

The Rhak's reptilian grin was wide. The creature was trying to control it! It hissed as a tree sent a solid wood spike about two bio long to completely impale Thalidon. It steadily walked closer, closer, ever closer to its prey.

OOC: Ah, but it's similar. :PIC: Thalidon / Fighting Rhak TwoThalidon barely avoided the wooden spike, disappointed about his apparent failure to control the beast. But what cannot be controlled can simply be killed.Bow in hand, he fired a volley of energy arrows at where he had estimated the Rhak to be before firing off another power scream.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Thalidon's aim was only partially true. Most of the arrows flew around the Rhak's bush-like figure. But one arrow was lucky. It flew straight through the Rhak's shoulder. However, without a second thought, the arrow was torn from its position, and no blood spewed forth. The Rhak simply kept advancing as if the attack had never happened. Thalidon was letting himself be trapped, as the forest was thicker and thicker by the moment around him. Despite what he destroyed, more grew from thin air to replace it, with spikes coming from random branches. Vines encircled his feet, attempting to trip him into their constricting embrace.

IC: Thalidon / Fighting Second RhakThalidon released a power scream as strong as he could make it - any normal toa would have been cast flying through the forests, and weaker rocks in the path were shattering under the sheer sound. It also pushed away all plants directly in front of him, and as he switched from a straight path and continued screaming in an arc around him, allowing him freedom to move not away, but forward.Aiming forward, he fired off a few more volleys of arrows after the scream had gone down, welcoming the Rhak to oblivion like a grim vestige of death itself.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Where the power scream wasn't, the plants were. Despite how much Thalidon roared at them, they reappeared only moments later. The trees tried to crush him and impale his, the vines tried to trip and constrict him. Flowers bloomed, only to shoot the razor-sharp petals. Meanwhile, this barrage missed the camoflauged Rhak.

IC: Thalidon / Fighting Second RhakPulling himself forward and continuing his release of power screams - no doubt, everyone in the island had heard them by this point - he moved even closer. Now, his sonar abilities were allowing him to detect the Rhak right at the border of his observation, and he was able to get a clear (as much so as possible) shot at the beast, firing at it with the bow. He was hurt, and getting more hurt, but he figured this was the Rhak, not the forest. If he fought the forest, it would simply keep coming, and with the Rhak. If he fought the Rhak, he would beat both the Rhak and the forest.So far, he had managed to keep moving enough that the vines never had enough chance to hold him down, and he was avoiding the brunt of the trees, but it still wasn't exactly his favorite situation to be in.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The trees continued to thicken; Thalidon was practically surrounded by an unbreakable wall on all sides besides one opening. In that opening stood the Rhak, a reptilian grin spread across its face. For all purposes, it was a Rhak-shaped, grinning conglomeration of vines. Of course, it would be rather obvious to Thalidon that this was, indeed, the Rhak.The trees - less than a bio away on each side of Thalidon - all erupted in giant spikes to impale the being. The flowers flung their petals through any gaps in the spikes, attempting to cut him to shreds. The vines leaped at the opportunity to crush him.The Rhak stood there, arrows embedded in its chest, stomach, arms, legs, and forehead. It stood there smiling. Vines tore the arrows from the points in which they were positioned, and yet again no sign of damage remained.

IC: Thalidon / Fighting Second RhakThalidon fell prone for just a moment on what seemed to be relatively flat area of dead foliage as the trees released their spikes - he wondered if this beast could control that too. Knowing that remaining on the ground would be more dangerous that playing dead, though, he rolled to the side and came up between two spikes from the trees in standing.Now he knew exactly where the Rhak was, and fired off a number of more shots towards the beast. Nay, not a beast; this foul abberation was more like the jungle it inhabited.Nevertheless he would have its head, or it would have his.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Every arrow that struck was promplty torn from the Rhak's body. No wound remained only half a moment later. Apparently such small, focused attacks had little or no power against the rahi.No matter what happened to it, though, Thalidon was in a constantly more cramped and deadly space. He had petals flying at him from every direction, madu cabolo raining from above his head, thorned vines writhing everywhere below his feet, branches attmpting to crush, impale, or completely consume him from every side. There seemed nowhere to go, no direction in which to turn in escape.

IC: Thalidon / Fighting Second RhakLevacius was a brilliant tactician, and could have found a couple of possible escape routs even in such a precarious situation. Know doubt, he could even slay the Rhak if he got lucky. But this was Thalidon, the hunter, almost bestial like the beasts.So he only saw one way out - straight forward. Rather than back into a corner he moved forward, power screaming at full strength in a long, drawn out roar rather than a single short burst, barrelling directly into the Rhak and firing shots as he closed in.Victory or death. There was no middle way for Thalidon.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Garett / Path to Camp B / IC:Garett frowned in confusion as they walked along. Were the forces assaulting his brain receding? No, it couldn’t be…He contemplated his feelings as he treaded through the muck that was the path, the rain pooling in several creases in his armor.GM IC:North! North, the calling beckoned. And Ena definitely had to cross a few rivers to get to her destination.Those around Levacius obeyed him, for the most part. Soon enough, everyone was on the move, following the Toa of Lightning. One trailer had to be left behind, along with several ruins crates. Those too injured to move or dead were left behind unknowingly.Kioulp looked down at Hgn’Svt, “You speak as if this island or these plants are alive and sentient. I can assure you that’s not true.”Sirel / Camp A / IC:Sirel stopped her speech. The Rhak was screaming again. But it sounded, somehow different. Either she was crazy or that was a different Rhak. And then the power screams came. Someone was doomed.Shadouk / Camp A / IC:More screams. This Island was crazy. Nevertheless, the Toa of Shadow rushed forward to take advantage up Sirel’s pause.Janx / Camp C / IC:Janx looked Laorus up and down and was silent for a short while. Finally, he said, “It would appear so. You are?”GM IC:The First Rhak stopped what it was doing and raised up his head. Something was wrong. Very wrong.It had to be stopped.

Hgn'Svt/Camp BIC:

"I - I know zhat it izh alive! Zhey are alive! Vhy elzhe do zee plantzh attack uzh?! Ve kill zhem, zhey defend zhemzelvez. Ve are zee devilz! Ve can't juzt kill everyzhing in our pathz!" pleaded the toa, unable to bear the thought of dozens of plants being torn to shreds. Furthermore, images of torn bodies strewn amongst the plants flashed in his mind. If violence was used, violence would be the retaliation.

The Rhak sidestepped the scream - for the most part. Its arm was torn from its body. Or, was it? Thalidon would simultaneously see the arm fly into the brush, a spurt of blood, and then an arm perfectly whole upon the Rhak's body. The only difference was that the arm was now free of vines. With a grin, the Rhak activated another power, making Thalidon angry enough to kill himself. The plants tried to do the same from every angle.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

IC (forest, somewhere between Camp B and Camp A):Ena plowed on.Between the trees she weaved, her flashlight's beam unsteady, and yet... she already knew where to go. Conscious thought had slipped out of reach into a mental abyss; now she was only reacting.The call! -- how it beckoned! How it weaved through the forest as a snake weaved between dead branches and leaves.She splashed across the first river without hesitation; what was a little more water when the rain had already rendered her drenched? Now dirt gathered on the bottom of her feet. But the call was strong, and she couldn't fight it. It was like her discoverer's instinct had enhanced tenfold.She could find the path again if needed. That was no trouble.The second river was larger than the first. Water leapt against the banks as if trying to break free from the current. Ena would have splashed across, but the mental compulsions in her mind suddenly grew wary. She consciously picked out a path among the bank that led to where a branch reached across the water. With a deft swing and toss, her rope coiled around the branch -- she activated her magnetism powers to pull the end around -- and then she swung across, her feet brushing the water briefly.She landed on the other bank and called the rope end around the tree branch back to her. And then she continued on.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Thalidon / Fighting Second RhakAnger is a powerful tool. But Thalidon was already angry with the Rhak - and he was at least smart enough to know killing himself would prevent killing the Rhak. However, it was anger to the point of suicide, that was for certain.He unleashed another power scream at the Rhak, screaming in every direction in short bursts in the spaces between attacking the Rhak and moving in a total, uncontrolled frenzy, firing arrows in inacurate flurries at everything around.IC: Levacius / Path to Camp B from Camp CAs Levacius led the group along the long, twisting path, he shuddered upon hearing the terrible sounds that seemed like a second Rhak... and a power scream of some sort from the sound of it. Wait, hadn't they heard that earlier?"We must move quickly!" Levacius called. "Those are the sounds of confilct going on in the deeper forests. Whoever wins that shouting match will be likely coming for us next. Make haste!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Su'un - Outside of Camp A - Searching for EnaSu'un continued walking deeper into the darkness, the freezing rain drenching him head to toe. He shivered, and brought the fireball closer to him, feeling the vestiges of warmth seep back into his bones.His feet crunched clumsily onto stray branches and leaves, squelching in the bogs and mud. The Trytan grunted each time, yanking his feet from the swamp.'ENA!' he shouted out into the darkness, almost immediately regretting it. Calling out like that would make him the biggest target out here. But there was no other way to signal to Ena, so he continued.IC: Katan - Camp A - Discovering the presence of the Eye Katan stumbled back in shock and panic. The Eye. How could they have found him, all the way out here? Automatically, his hand reached for his sword, but he stopped short, taking a few deep breaths. His gaze sharpened, and let both arms fall to his side. Why should he be afraid of them? He had taken much more fearsome opponents, and emerged victorious. How bad could they be?IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Only Bay Passage - Hunting KatanTempest stood, back to the sea, hands in his pockets. The wind battered him from all fronts, but he stood stock still, as if not even noticing it. He looked at the worn path with a certain keen eye, and certain irreverence. The Toa crouched down, reaching his fingers down into the mud, in a small, almost burgundy puddle. He swirled it around, before bringing up to his lips.Blood. Almost certainly. Whose it was, Rayhoun couldn't be sure, but it was a good start. He stood up, heading into the darkening jungle.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]