Kal the Guardian

OOC: Ok. There is this impossibly large tree in the center of the village. For its height, it still looks short and lumpy. It has long arching branches that stretch everywhere in sight, creating a sealed dome around all of this village. (Btw what is the pre-fix of Matoran of Plant Life?) The leaves are not protodermis, but have the same properties. They are bright green on top, and their undersides glow with a yellow light almost like the sun.The Village is entirely made of trees, except that these trees look more like stumps as they have no branches or leaves. They are not cut in any way, and yet they are homes and shops. The doors seem grown out of the surrounding wood. A semicircle of the village is shops and such, with the other simicircle being houses. The houses are two stories tall, with a few three stories in there. The shops are all one story.A building larger than all the others is directly south of the shield tree, almost in the center of the village. This buidling is made out of cut wood and looks very sculpted with ornate swirling patterns. Everything in sight is covered with moss except for the tree and the ornate building. The entrance to this building is in the south.Otherwise there is not much else in this village. Just sleeping Matoran and what Vertak has found. Well, there's a little more. Perhaps a lot. That remains to be seen.GM IC: The mask did nothing in Laorus’ hand for a few seconds, but then it began to glow. The glow felt warm, and Janx felt no ill will coming from it and watched in awe. The Rhak overhead also watched in awe. The glow began to intensify until with a brilliant flash of light, the mask become whole once more. It now gleamed in the rain, although it still remained unidentified. Its likes had never been seen before. Or if they had, it had not been for a long while. It was a striking gold metallic with hard angles and sharp features. In a warped way, it reminded Janx almost of a noble Huna, but several major differences held his tongue from saying what he thought. The Rhak above, too, was silent. Although it had never not been this. There was one more step. The mask needed to bond. If it didn’t happen, he would be forced to take action one way or another. Garett / Matoran Village / IC: “Scientist indeed,” Garett said with a friendly slap on the back, “You have a head for tactics. You should have been a general. My concern is the Matoran. I do not want to endanger their lives even if it means we would be safe.” The Rahkshi held up a hand to greet Dorcha. Garett didn’t bother with his memory to remember Dorcha, instead, he just said, “Greetings. Tell me, do you think we would damage these Matoran in any way by moving them? Perhaps tests will need to be run.” At this he scratched at his metallic chin once again, tilted his head, and frowned at the shield tree in thought.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

OOC: By section (or paragraph) -Section 1 - I figured as much. And while there is none given, I prefer to use Pho- myself. Which doesn't really make sense considering Pho- relates to light, but hey, it sounds cool, right?Section 2 - Makes sense.Section 3 - Makes senseSection 4 - Dun dun dun?IC: Levacius / Matoran VillageLevacius barely contained a chuckle. "Maybe I should have been. Skipped right past it though. Wonder what happened to my surviving generals, after..."His train of thoughts ended. No, no, no time for the past. It was already irritating him that his 'vacation' had been warped into being stranded on an isolated island too far away from even the uninhabited to swim to.Looking over to Dorcha only briefly, he continued an examination of the area. Perhaps..."Hey Garett!" he called, after walking a few Bio off. "I'm going to check some of the outer houses for medical supplies. Or at least anything that can help us negotiate with all these Karz'in trees.Huh. Karzahni. He would need to visit one day.That aside, he headed off to go do that. He figured the newcomer could protect the Rahkshi in case of an attack. Though medical supplies, and anything else of that nature, were the first thing on his mind, he was also more than a little curious to see if the village had any weaponry supplies.Or beds. Those were good, too.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: By section (or paragraph) -Section 1 - I figured as much. And while there is none given, I prefer to use Pho- myself. Which doesn't really make sense considering Pho- relates to light, but hey, it sounds cool, right?

OOC: Photosynthesis?

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:Vertak staggered back into the room with the statues and the shrine, noticing that same Matoran spasming in her bed. He sheathed his sword and carefully stepped over, crouching so that his face was level with hers. He gently shook her."Hello? Can you here me?" he asked, not expecting a response and, for the moment, not getting one either.That was when he noticed once again the statues of the rahi."Hold on a second..." he muttered, going back to the room with the books and then returning, this time with the book from the pedestal in hand. "All the Matoran here are Plantlife, by the looks of it. The Le-Matoran must have been someone special then."He glanced down the page before reading it aloud to see if anything would happen."Great Firespitter, Sly Water Mover, Crafty Wind Rider, Gentle Care Giver, Great Earth Mover." he said. "Five titles and five rahi here...."OOC: Did I do it right? :P

OOC: Burnmad, no only OOC posts.Shadouk / Up, the RIVER! / IC:Shadouk slowed. It was suddenly getting very cold. His movements almost seemed sluggish. His mind seemed to slow, even. He fought his sudden fatigue and continued on. Suddenly he ran into something, knocking him back into the river below.He came sputtering to the top of the water and swam forward. Once again, he ran into something he did not see. And it was so cold it burned. Shadouk narrowed his eyes and sucked all shadows from the area, revealing a clever, almost unnoticeable wall of ice in the dim light.He swam to shore and climbed up the banks. He blasted a ball of shadow at the wall, expecting it to shatter, but it did not. Not even splinter.The Toa of Shadows frowned. Now what was this? He wouldn’t dare try to go over the wall, that would mean going into the canopy above, and that, he knew from seeing others, would end in disaster.He heard a clap of thunder, but ignored it; it wouldn’t exactly set this forest on fire. This wall of clear ice was perplexing. And it stopped him from going forward.Jumping in the water again, he tried swimming underneath the wall, but it extended down in an impossible weave of ice mesh. That was just weird.A quick dig also revealed that the weird wall of ice went far into the ground. Great. Now what was he supposed to do? Hopefully no one had seen him flying.Unsheathing his sword, Shadouk charged it with his powers, and thrust it into the ice. This time the ice did chip, but it quickly reformed. The Toa now felt more sluggish than ever. This ice was now fogging his mind greatly. It was now time to make a retreat while he still was awake.Stumbling away, he wondered about this new development.Sirel / Path the Camp C / IC:Sirel slowly slogged through the mud after her troops, keeping an eye on the rear of her little army of Forfeiters. Soon they would be at Camp C. And whether a fight broke out there or not was the Hunters’ discision.Garett / Matoran Village / IC:Garett waved Levacius away and turned to Dorcha, searching through his photographic memory for the being. “Ah, yes, Dorcha. How are you doing?”The Rahkshi didn’t let him answer, “Tell me, what kind of things do you suppose were left behind here?”GM IC:Levacius would find many things on his search with the other Researchers. Spoiled food was the only thing found rotting, otherwise all other signs of civilization remained. Tables, chairs, work tools. Many things were lying around to be found. It was as if one day, everyone just stopped what they were doing, went to their beds, and fell asleep.Strangely though, there were no weapons to be found, perhaps just a few walking sticks and clipping shears for the necessary pruning.For Vertak, nothing happened. One statue of a giant frog, graceful and sad looking, seemed to glow, but otherwise remained unchanged. The words were close, but were perhaps not quite right.Meanwhile, Jirael kept muttering on about dreams kept.For Laorus, the mask suddenly seemed to melt. It oozed into her armor and slowly began to work its way up her arm, seemingly now part of her being while retaining its color. The now indescribable blob went across her shoulder and up her neck, coming to rest on her face.Once there, the former mask shaped itself with her armor, accenting the helmet that she wore. Now her face was sprinkled with gold metallic accents, and her features became sharper; her eyes became more noticeable.And then, all was still. The Rhak nodded in satisfaction. These intruders were now under his protection. But now it was time to check the other locations to see if anyone else had uncovered Yrllin’s aritfacts.

IC: Levacius / Matoran VillageInspecting one of the homes, Levacius tried to make sense of the area. Checking through the shelves in some of the buildings, he began looking for any books the matoran may have kept. Maybe somebody had a log. Or at least a note.He'd settle for graffiti on the wall - this was a very odd place, that was certain.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:"Well, I did something." Vertak shrugged, moving over to the frog-like statue. "You seem sad enough. Are you the Gentle Care Giver crying?"He sighed in frustration. It felt like he had to do something with the words to make something with these statues or that Bush happen, but he didn't know what. "If that Matoran was awake, she could tell me." he thought miserably. "The Gentle Care Giver's tear. Maybe I need to pour water or something." he mumbled.-ibrow

IC:Illume:Great, he thought. Now I'm lost. He had left the path because he thought he saw someone else but now he was not so sure about that. And now he has lost in the forest.He tried conjuring a light in his hand but each time the light was put out by water dripping down from above. And each time he grew more fatigued, until he gave up. It was dark out here and he felt hopelessly lost."Hello? Is there anyone out there." He called in desperation. He just had a terrifying nightmare and now he was alone in a dark jungle. He was just not feeling so great.Noir:He just was stunned by that giant tree. He walked over to and reach out with his hand. Placing his right hand on the tree he tried to use the shadows to reach out the to the tree. Maybe this tree was sentient. Just maybe it was. But either way it did look amazing to him.Kane:He did not know what to do at the moment so he just sat down in a chair and staired at the sky.

IC - Laorus - Clearing: To say that Laorus was taken by surprise was an understatement -- and, as a matter of fact, completely misleading. Siorun, as a rule, could not feel -- it simply was not a part of their biology. Whatever nervous system they had was contained inside of their spirit, nothing more; that was why the Paladin could take getting stabbed in the head in stride, or the loss of an arm without trouble.But this? She felt this -- and she did not like it. It was as if something bubbly -- How do I even know that feeling!? -- was crawling up her arm and through her chest. She screamed, throwing herself to the ground in fear, clawing at her army desperately, though it was no use. Now it was in her face, the feeling a thousand times worse, maddening. Her scream was muffled even more by her hands as she scratched at her helmet.A moment later, there was nothing.If she could have done so, she would have panted. What she could do was shake uncontrollably, her mind scarred from what had just happened. Shakily she pushed herself off the ground, reaching up and gingerly touching the face of her helmet. Looking at the reflective armor on Doro, she observed the changes to her face, eyes widening in shock as she saw her shifted features."Wh-what happened!?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC - Sucogu Blue feet met soil as Sucogu's boat ran ashore and it was emptied of passengers. He had only his swords and a pack of vital needs. Namely, rations, water, a small tent, and a sleeping bag. He waved to the men who had brought him here, and headed off.Instantly, he felt a certain drowsiness that he knew he shouldn't have experienced. He'd slept well in the ship. He'd have to investigate further, to find the origin of this feeling.OOC: Open for interaction, I suppose.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

GM IC:Levacius could search all he wanted, but he would not find what he was looking for.Everything he was searching for was in the next house over. The house he was in belonged to an apparently boring member of society. There wasn’t even good looking furniture. And all the plates and pots seemed tacky.But not the next house over, oh no. A diary in that house would go on and on about Village life, growing the shield tree, how their leader became just that; and the latest entry was a hastily scribbled note about some Skakdi, which was weird, since there were no Skadki on Dreamland. At least, there hadn’t been. Had there?But not in the house Levacius was currently in, oh no. There was nothing to be found there except for a small figurine collection of the five Rahi that had statues in the leader’s house: The fiery ape, the slippery snake, the carefree bird, the gentle frog, and the strong ball of rock.Vertak was missing the point of the book. The writer had kept going on about the old language and the power it held over their everyday lives, even if the words had eventually changed or were lost completely. The power was in the words, but they had to be the right words, to the right subject.Jirael gasped aloud, but remained asleep. A very distance clap of thunder could be heard, but it wasn’t cause for anything. She suddenly went silent, as if listening for something. It was apparent she was holding her breath, even while unconscious.For Noir, the tree responded by trapping his feet in its roots. Along with the mud already everywhere, it would be a challenge to get free.Janx / With Laorus / IC:Janx’s mouth hung open in shock. “That doesn’t normally happen?” he asked, forgetting that he normally didn’t speak much. “How do you feel? Are you in control?”

IC: Levacius / Matoran VillageWith a shrug, Levacius took out his supply pack and carefully placed each one of the figurines in, muttering as he did so, "Six widgets, two widget, eight widgets, two widgets... sling bullet. Whatever."Deciding his investigation of the house was over, he moved to the next one over. Maybe the resident of that home found more interesting things in life than Tunnels and Trollers.OOC: Yes I went there. Huberts not around on this RPG to do it.'Bout time for...IC: Worhdock / Camp B"Alright!" Worhdock said with relief as he and the others who had went with him - or joined along the way - and hadn't broken off already came back to the camp. Still, he was met with very little other than the gazes of the wounded. Most of the able bodied were gone."Where is everyone?" he asked rather audibly, leaving the equipment he'd been dragging back laying next to him.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Manuka, Matoran VillageManuka discovered the giant tree-village along with the caravan of his fellow researchers. he too was amazed by the shield tree, the history, the mystery, and the sheer scope of the whole arrangement. He was used to seeing and thinking big things, but the size of the tree stopped him dead.While other went inside to explore, the Vortixx contented himself with looking at the outside - for now. He retrieved the supplies he had picked up at Camp B, and tried to examine the leaves with his x-ray magnifying glass. The strange material was luminescent, but only on one side. If he could learn its secret, it would make millions from reproducing the material or technology back home on Xia.

ppg2.png

Garett waved Levacius away and turned to Dorcha, searching through his photographic memory for the being. “Ah, yes, Dorcha. How are you doing?”The Rahkshi didn’t let him answer, “Tell me, what kind of things do you suppose were left behind here?”

OOC: Yeah, sorry for not replying earlier.IC - Dorcha:The sonics toa looked around."At a glance, I'd say nothing out of the ordinary. I can sonar-scan this entire place though, if you'd like," he replied, sheathing his sword. At the same time, his ears picked up the words of Janx, and the ordeal of Noir was quickly registered by his eyes. They were nearby, so he covered the twenty odd feet at a normal run."What happened?" he asked shortly.

IC:Noir:He was quite startled when the roots wrapped around his feet."Tree, I mean you no harm. Please let me go." He said with a frown behind his mask. He was disappointed by the tree being hostile but excited that it seemed so alive.He was so startled by the tree that he did not notice anyone else.

Edited by paragon

IC: Kahlynn's eyes opened slowly, and looked around. He was lying on a bed in the Hunters' camp, and it appeared he was not the only member to lose his strength to the beast. Several other Hunters were sitting up nearby, rubbing their heads and the like. Kahlynn stood, to find his weapons nearby, taking them and rearming himself. He needed to let of some steam, after a bite to eat.The Skakdi soon found himself gobbling up a few Madu fruit outside, giving anyone who walked past looks that told them not to look. The way Skakdi ate was frowned upon by many, but Kahlynn seemed to be proud of it.

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:Vertak stared at the statue of the frog for a long moment before another idea clicked in. Flipping through the book to find matching translations in the old language, he found several words that he felt might be good, and then spoke to the statue, hoping to get a response:"Getnel Cear Gervi..." he said aloud in the old tongue, prepared to move onto another statue to try again if this one didn't work.-ibrow

GM IC:Manuka’s examination would prove to be fruitful. After all, it was just a tree. There wasn’t much reason for it to hide its secrets. Besides, a synthetic version of its leaves would turn out to take many years to properly create, if at all.For Vertak, the room seemed to grow dark, and the light glow around the statue grew in intensity. For a moment it was blinding, but then the light fell away. The statue blinked its large eyes and shook off all appearances of a statue.Green so deep it seemed blue, sprinkled with lime green that was luminescent, was the color of the Giver’s skin, and her large red eyes had no malice in them. She appeared slicked, as if wet, and moved as if she were groggy after a long nap. Hopping down off the pedestal where she sat, she eyed Vertak up and down.Then a cool feeling entered the Matoran’s mind, slowly feeling out his memories and his personality. The cool was soothing and would put most at ease. Once the feeling had pervaded his entire body, the Giver seemed to speak. It was not with her mouth, but it was not a mental message either.Tears formed in her eyes as she spoke, as if she were remembering all that had happened before her awakening. “Tell me, little one, what is the reason for awakening my consciousness through this statue? Something strange must have happened, for such things could not be done before.”Garett / Matoran Village / IC:Garett looked with amusement as he watched Dorcha run away. Where was he going?It was no matter. Collecting his thoughts, Garett headed for the large building behind the shield tree.

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:"Uh... um... I'm not exactly sure what's happened, to be honest." Vertak managed. "I am a member of a group called the Insomniacs. We came to this island on foru ships, and I was on the fourth, the only one that didn't dock before a terrible storm erupted. When we got onto the island we found the others split into three camps, one of which I have not yet travelled to. I'm currently with the second group, the Researchers, who are trying to discover the mysteries of this island."He paused briefly before continuing. "I found the way to entre this village and made my way to this building, and was wondering why all the Matoran slept. One-" and here he pointed to the Matoran Jirael, "-seemed to be close to awakening, but my efforts so far have proven fruitless. I went into the room back there to try and find any clues as to why the Matoran were asleep with five statues and a bush in the room, and found this book."He showed the book he'd been reading from to the Care Giver."I read through it with... difficulty, to say the least. I'm still not sure I even understood half of it. But then I found these names and words written by someone in the back, and deduced that you and the other four might be able to somehow be brought to life or awakened using them. The first few times I failed, but I notcied your... statue glowing a little, and guessed you might be the Care Giver. I tried calling you in my current tongue but nothing happened, so I tried this ancient dialect, and here we are."He shrugged, and then pulled out his journal."I've travelled all over the known -and unknown- universe, something few have dared attempt, and recorded my journeys. Someday I want to map the universe, and be able to name every island." he explained. "That was my main reason for coming to this island. My other reasons were... not... appropriate, but since arriving I've been starting to see the errors of my ways. I don't know if I'm the best person to trust, but at the very least I can assure you that I'm far less crazy than most of the other Insomniacs."Vertak finished speaking there, awaiting any judgement or forthcoming information from the Care Giver.-ibrow

GM IC:The Giver paused, as if digesting this information. She hopped over to Jirael and sighed. “One of the younger ones, I’m afraid. I do not know her, although she appears strong.”The Gentle One looked back to Vertak. “It matters not of your past actions if you have changed inside. Only once that has happened will your actions become trustworthy. I have searched your memories, and see that you do not lie, even if your own mind keeps its deeper secrets. But I, I have not left this island since my creation.“I have slept for ages now, weeping in my sorrow, causing the rivers to flood with water. I know little more than you do of what goes on upon this island, but I think I can guess.“As for my brothers and sister, I can feel them with a deeper connection than just mentally. And,” she paused, her throat choking with emotion.Taking deep breaths, she started again, “I feel them no longer. They either sleep like me or have departed from this world. The Fire Spitter and Wind Rider have left us for good. Zreng, he-”The Giver stopped, unable to go in that direction. Her emotions would not allow it. “The Skakdi and his friends are responsible for this, I’m sure of it. They took Srogn Wid Brekkar from me and even more from the Matoran of this island.”She looked at Vertak with sad, watery eyes, “You know these Matoran named themselves after me. Called themselves the Des-Matoran. Back when my real name was known and loved. Back when Waraxen still spoke freely his ancient language…“Language. How does it contain power? It brought my sleeping consciousness to this small statue form. Perhaps it will awaken this Matoran as well. I would love to discuss more with you, but my attention to this form is weakening. There is a seal of ice holding me in place, keeping me under.”Understanding came to her eyes and suddenly they were crossed as her throat convulsed several times as if she were coughing something up. Opening her mouth, she gently set down an emerald pair of gauntlets. “I do not know what these are or why they were inside this statue, but somehow I know they will help you break the seal of ice south of here.“My connection here is weak and fading. Try to wake the Matoran. I sense I have accidentally awakened the peculiar tree outside of this structure. Take the gauntlets, change what you were and make your actions confirm it. Take care, little one. Until we next meet.”The cool feeling pervading Vertak was suddenly gone; making him feel empty and hot, like something unspeakably good had been taken from him. If he looked, he would see that the Gentle Care Giver’s statue was back where it had started.The other statues would not respond to any of his words no matter how he spoke. Also, the darkness that had made the whole encounter almost magical was gone, making the room seem even duller than before.But the emerald gauntlets were still lying on the floor, and Jirael was still tossing back and forth fitfully, mumbling about keeping dreams.Outside, the shield tree suddenly shuddered and shook, unlike any movement where wind would have been the answer. A deep, strong presence suddenly filled the village, but it did not speak.

IC: Artorre: Only Bay Passage:"Experience? In burning things, yes. Besides that, I suppose I am a rather good swordsman, but where I really shine are my reflexes."

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:Slightly breathless from the encounter, Vertak leaned down and picked up the emerald gauntlets, reverent in the knowledge that he was holding -not for the first time, and certainly not for the last- a very important key to hidden knowledge and secrets.He stowed them away in his cloak and turned his attention to Jirael, grabbing both of her shoulders to hold her still.Gentle first, he supposed."Can you hear me?" he asked. "Hello? Are you awake? I won't hurt you, I promise. Whatever dreams you're having right now, better ones await you elsewhere."-ibrow

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:Comforted by Jirael's apparently calming down at his touch, at least, Vertak thought back to what she had been muttering before."Our dreams will be kept, he promised." he muttered. "He promised our dreams will be kept." What did that mean? Did it have any relation at all to waking the Matoran up?-ibrow

IC - Laorus/Doro - Clearing: "I..." Laorus couldn't respond, still shocked at what had happened. "I... think..."Without warning, she collapsed, her bright blue eyes turning dark. Behind her, Doro's same-colored eyes also winked out of existence, the boar crashing heavily on the ground. The lines on his body and on Laorus's lance continued to glow, but neither was conscious. Tiny arcs of red electricity jumped between the fingers of her outstretched right hand.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC:Noir:For a moment the tree shook and would not let go. For a moment he charged up his mask power. His hands became clammy, then cold and then they gave off sub zero temperatures and then he turned off his mask and his hands returned back to normal.He thought, I will not harm this tree. It is not the enemy. I am, I'm the invader. I'm the guest. I shall not be a rude guest. The light wants me to give into my anger but I won't give in. That is why I accepted the darkness and expelled the light.For him the darkness offered a clear mind, freedom and choice. He did not associate the dark with evil. No, he was an odd ball. He thought the light was evil and would blind him from the truth.He bent down and carefully removed his feet from under the tree's roots. Yes it was difficult but he still managed it. He then backed up and walked away to explore this odd village some more.

Edited by paragon

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Only Bay PassageRayhoun nodded solemnly, "Well then, that's...nice to know. Alright that should be good thank you, sir."Quickly, the Toa leaped onto his desk once again, addressing the group, "Now then everyone, I know you're just aching to see some combat. Except, maybe you Doctor, but I'll address your concerns later.""Either way, if we wish to gain any ground in this endeavour, we will need support, not to mention supplies. This means, we need allies.""The Forfeiters will be the most easily swayed. They want off, we can get them off. The others, well, with the scramblers down, we can bring them the promise of better supplies and equipment."He looked around, scanning each of the warrior's faces for any sign of hesitation or fear, or even doubt. Those feelings could not be allowed in an operation like this, "Now then, any questions?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

GM IC: The relation was not readily apparent, even to Vertak, a very bright Matoran. The answer wound way back. Back to the day that the first Matoran had arrived on Dreamland. There had been much discussion. And there had been one promise. A promise so simple that it was profound. A promise that gave all the Matoran strength to go on in trying times. A promise that was not easily kept. It was a promise that ended up becoming the name for the island. A promise so far of being unfulfilled. But it would one day. Everyone knew it had to. Otherwise everything else was for naught. Yes, the promise would be fulfilled. There was no stopping it. Their dreams would be kept. An easier way to say it would to be is that their dreams would be fulfilled, or that their dreams would be remembered and made a reality. It was one of the simplest, hardest promises to make and keep. But it had been made, and it would be kept. Janx / With Laorus / IC: Janx jumped back in surprise. After his initial shock, he reached forward tentatively. Slightly nudging her, he asked, “Are.. are you all right?”

Vertak, Matoran Village:"Dremskep." Vertak muttered to himself in the ancient tongue. "Perhaps if she were to dream of being woken up, I could succeed. But then, she needs to be the one to wake up. Unless I could dream of her waking up, but that would require giving into sleep... which is not something I'm too eager to try on this island."Realizing he was speaking aloud, Vertak stopped and tried to think simply in his mind.-ibrow

GM IC:My dreams have been puzzling, and they have trapped me in the same cycle for longer than I care to find out. They have haunted me one moment, and comforted me the next, only to haunt me once again. I have been tortured day and night in a constant state of unconsciousness.But that is all about to change. I see a ghost hovering over me. Urging me to wake. I don’t understand him, but I know his intent. I don’t know how, or why, but I have broken the bonds of sleep. And now I just wait to be awakened by this ghost of mine.I can no longer feel my friends, and for the longest time, I could not see them, but I know they still live. Yes, it is I alone who had enough strength to break free of my bonds. But one thing holds me back.I am purposeless without my friends, all on my own. I don’t if there even is a reason anymore for fighting against my slumber. My mind is numbed and confused. I can’t seem to remember the simplest of things. Why?“Dremskep”The world that’s real, I’m coming back. I remember my purpose now. This one word, muttered with supposedly no significance, has snapped me back into place. I’m ready to reenter the island I had left behind. There’s no stopping me now. And so, no friends with me, I wake.Jirael / Des-Matoran Village / IC:Jirael awoke slowly, rubbing her eyes as she did so. She slowly sat up, one hand gripping her head. She had the worst headache she had ever felt. Her vision was blurred and her ears rang so much that she couldn’t hear anything.Her aqua and light green armor was dulled and roughed up as if she had been in a fight years before and never cleaned up. Her mask was a mask of x-ray vision with its own built in lens over the right eye. Her body heaved as she rasped in deep breaths and tried to orient herself.

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:Vertak leapt up and away from the Matoran as she awoke, startled before approaching her again. She was clutching her head.Has a headache. He observed. Looks as if she was in a fight or doing rough work before sleeping. Mask of X-Ray vision, probably unable to use it or her element.He remained silent, turning away briefly to glance at the statue of the Care Giver, despite the presence being gone."I woke her up." he told it, shrugging and knowing he would receive no response. "I don't think anyone else will wake up, but then, one is better than none. Maybe."His gaze moved to the bush, and then back to Jirael."Can you hear me?" he asked.-ibrow

Jirael / With Vertak / IC: Her ghost was back! The one that had awakened her. She knew this as her vision cleared and she was able to see his mask and eyes. His mouth was moving, but she couldn’t hear anything. And the headache was still so intense. Her mind screamed in pain. But she thought she knew the reason. The pain was repressing her memories. Most of her memories about what had happened. If she just stopped trying to remember… The pain eased and Jirael stopped taking deep breaths. Looking at Vertak again, she coughed as she tried to speak. Her throat was completely dry, but she managed to rasp, “Water.”

IC: Artorre: Only Bay Passage:"I'll be last off the island or my blood will remain on it forevermore." It was more of an oath than a threat, not really even needing to be said out loud. But he did say it. He didn't know why, which was troubling to a logical person such as himself. Perhaps his emotions were taking control of him? He nearly shuddered at the thought of something so unpredictable and dangerous.

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Only Bay PassageRayhoun raised an eyebrow, not really sure how to respond to Artorre's words. Who was this guy? Going from arrogant fool one moment, to noble paladin the next. What would be coming soon, a musical number?"Well then...Thank you for that, uh, whatever that was. Anyway, the best source of support will most likely be the Forfeiters, so I suggest we head to their camp immediately. So, without further bother, let's get going.OOC: Question; where did the Forfeiters move to again?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]