How To Be A Hero

Voltex

Makuta: Phew, I don’t get the boring guys this time!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Makuta: Oh god, please not Stringer. His speech is going to murder me.

I like these lines. Makuta is such a great character.It's a great chapter. I really like those Capture the Flag scenes.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Makuta: Phew, I don’t get the boring guys this time!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Makuta: Oh god, please not Stringer. His speech is going to murder me.

I like these lines. Makuta is such a great character.It's a great chapter. I really like those Capture the Flag scenes.
I will extend The Void, possibly. If I do, you guys can expect it to last around five-seven chapters (with one or two unrelated chapters in between). And since Capture the Flag is evidently more popular than I thought it would be, I'll add a few scenes of it into Chapter 17, which will be up tonight!-ibrow

How to Be a HeroNow Welcoming You to the Void!Chapter 17 – The Void Part 3iBrow Comedy ProductionsIn Purgatory:Furno: So, um, Council of Dead People, would you mind telling me why I’m here again?CM 1: You arrrre herrre because-Furno: Could you stop that speech thingy?CM1: Fine. Anyway, you’re here on charges of prematurely ending Mark Surge’s life.Furno: It was Tahu that stabbed him though!CM 2: You indirectly caused his death. Tahu was aiming for you, nincompoop.Furno: ...CM 1: My colleague is correct. Indeed, you were supposed to die in the hospital a week later. And then you were also supposed to die during that Capture the Villain game. And when Makuta dropped you, you should’ve died right then and there. And during your torture under the school, we had you scheduled once more to die, but you squirmed out of it.Surge: *Whistles*Furno: Um... heheh...CM 3: As you can see, dear Furno, you should have been dead on four separate occasions by now, but each time you have managed to slip through our master’s grasp. And Surge wasn’t originally scheduled to die until next Tuesday.Surge: WHAT?! WHY?!CM 2: Heart attack during a game of Capture the Flag.Surge: My life sucks.CM 4: And that is why you are dead.Surge: ...Furno: So what are you trying to tell me? What am I supposed to do?CM 1: Well, there’s the matter of you indirectly causing Surge to enter the Void instead of yourself. And then there’s the matter of you dodging a bullet four times in a row without a sweat.Furno: What?! I was hospitalized and almost tickled to death!CM 2: Your point being...Furno: You’re not going to kill me, are you?CM 1: Oh no, not yet! First we want to make you suffer eternal torture!Furno: ...CM 1: Just kidding. Actually, we’re allowing Surge to haunt you for a month.Furno: ...Surge: Yay!CM 4: Now go, scoundrel and Surge! We have other business to attend to!The third Council Member waved his hand and both heroes began to slowly float up.Furno: How come they were all guys?Surge: Their master is a girl.Furno: I thought their master was Death.Surge: Your point being?Furno: Never mind.Now they began to speed up, and quite soon Furno could see all of the Afterlife.Furno: Hey! There’s only two areas!Surge: Yeah, I lied to you earlier. There’s actually just Purgatory, which is where boring people, bad people who had no loves in life at all, and people who shouldn’t be dead yet go.Furno: ...Surge: Everyone else goes to the Void and gets to live like they lived in life, except for eternity.Furno: That sounds like a pretty bad deal to me.Surge: Coming from the guy who sentenced me to eternal boredom.Furno: ... I’m just going to stop OH MY GOD THAT IS FREEZING AUGH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!Surge: Relax, we’re just passing through back to the world of the living.Furno: It wasn’t that painful going down!Surge: Well, usually death is a one way trip, and it’s gotta hurt going one way. So Death decided to make it hurt to live again.Furno: Oh cruel fate!Surge: Dude, you’ve done it once. I’ve done it twice and will most likely have to do it a third time.Furno: ...Surge: As Evo would say, “Ferme la bouche”.Furno: What does it feel like?Surge: What?Furno: What does it feel like?Surge: The same as it does to you, I suppose. We’re both souls at the moment. However, I also feel a supreme wave of frustration, for I cannot take on a body.Furno: Sucks to be you!Surge: ...just remember that if I need to, I can keep you awake for a week straight.Furno: ...Surge: Good Furno!Meanwhile, in Capture the Flag:*Please note that each team member has a headset they are given in order to communicate with the rest of their team*Rocka: Uh... Hahli?Hahli: What is it? I’m a little busy Rocka, it looks like Jaller’s coming for the flag.Rocka: I got the sniper meteor blaster, but it looks like Hewkii has the Kakama and has figured out a way to use it.Hahli: He’s a Matoran.Rocka: That’s my point. Regardless, I can’t hit him.Hahli: ...Hewkii: ROCKA, I SEE YOU!Rocka: Oh dear Mata Nui, please help me.Hewkii: HEWKII SMASH ROCKA TO PULP!Rocka: Time to r-urk!Furno: Not so fast, Rocka.Rocka: Furno! Huzzah! I won’t be beaten alone!Furno: I’ve brought along an old friend.Rocka: Huh?Hewkii: HEWKII SMASH BOTH OF- HEWKII DOESN’T KNOW WHAT JUST HIT HIM, BUT HEWKII IS FURIOUS NOW!Tahu: STOP YELLING IN ALL CAPS, OR I WILL COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH!Furno: Fire now! While he’s distracted!Hewkii: Hewkii is totally distracted by whatever is poking him!Rocka: And... blam!*BLAM!*Hewkii: Argh, Hewkii is down now.Surge then shimmered into view, standing triumphantly.Surge: Turns out you guys are going to need my help after all. And since I’m fairly certain the dead can’t have heart attacks, I’ll be joining you permanently.Rocka: Wha...Furno: I thought you were going to bring me to justice for the council.Surge: It looks like I’ve changed my mind.Macku: Hewkii!!!Rocka: Oh no, I forgot about her...Furno: Aw come on, Macku isn’t that b-AUGH, MY FACE!Macku: Hee-yah! I will kill you!Surge: This is ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING. Rocka: Augh, my stomach.Furno: My ribs!Rocka: My spleen!Furno: STOP HITTING ME!Rocka: No! The meteor blaster!Furno: No! Macku! Not the hammer! Not the hammer!Rocka: SURGE, FOR THE LOVE OF-Furno: Help us!Macku: And that! And that! And- huh?Surge: Hi there.Macku: Who’re y-bleagh...Surge: One Macku, knocked unconscious. That’ll be five dollars.Furno: ...I think... that my bruises... have bruises... that have bruises....Rocka: Same... I too have... bruise-ception....Surge: Quit being babies, you guys. We have the Kakama and the Hammer.Furno: Dibs on-Surge: I get the hammer.Furno: But you can’t-And so Surge grabbed the hammer and lifted it up.Furno: ...I’m not even going to bother asking.Surge: That might be a good idea.Rocka: So uh... you guys mind telling me... how Surge came back from the dead?Furno: It’s a long story.Rocka: It’s gonna be a long game.To Be Continued!

Edited by ibrow

Furno: ...I think... that my bruises... have bruises... that have bruises....Rocka: Same... I too have... bruise-ception....

Meta-bruises! Hooray!

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled

Halia Jallerque sunt bonus. Halia et Funous sunt non bonus.Just saying...Anyway, I love capture the flag. The purpose was humor and for me that didn't mix well with capture the flag.The character interaction was a redeeming quality, though. The Maku/Huki action was good. The characterization of Huki was completely and utterly different from the canon. The Po Matoran were characterized by strategy. I would have given the character you gave Huki to Taipu. That however is not a critisism. The utterly opposite nature of Huki was interesting. Which is one reason I read this stuff.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Macku FTW.

Unfortunately, we may not be seeing Macku for awhile- as I'm sure you all can guess, Furno's team will move onto the next round, and next chapter I willl showcase a game of theirs.

Furno: ...I think... that my bruises... have bruises... that have bruises.... Rocka: Same... I too have... bruise-ception....

Meta-bruises! Hooray!
You bet. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png I had to do that.

Halia Jallerque sunt bonus. Halia et Funous sunt non bonus. Just saying... Anyway, I love capture the flag. The purpose was humor and for me that didn't mix well with capture the flag. The character interaction was a redeeming quality, though. The Maku/Huki action was good. The characterization of Huki was completely and utterly different from the canon. The Po Matoran were characterized by strategy. I would have given the character you gave Huki to Taipu. That however is not a critisism. The utterly opposite nature of Huki was interesting. Which is one reason I read this stuff.

Taipu sucks. His name is boring. I was basing Hewkii mostly off of the Hulk. :P Also, my comedy, my characters. I may use names, and I may use places, but the personalities are completely my own choice....hence why Evo is the French guy. xD

I think I already like Hewkii and Macku. Those two go so well together. Also, I'm excited about the next Capture the Flag parts.

They do go together well, don't they? It's a shame they're just background characters... owell! I'm looking forward to writing the next Capture the Flag part, but Chapter 18 is a regular (not rly) old How to Be a Hero chapter, to take a quick break from the Void.-ibrow

Furno: I thought you were going to bring me to justice for the council.Surge: It looks like I’ve changed my mind.

Surge is a good policeman. :P

Rocka: So uh... you guys mind telling me... how Surge came back from the dead?Furno: It’s a long story.Rocka: It’s gonna be a long game.

Respawning!Good chappy as always iBrow.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Furno: I thought you were going to bring me to justice for the council.Surge: It looks like I’ve changed my mind.

Surge is a good policeman. :P

Rocka: So uh... you guys mind telling me... how Surge came back from the dead?Furno: It’s a long story.Rocka: It’s gonna be a long game.

Respawning!Good chappy as always iBrow.-MT
Glad you enjoyed it! Although I think it'd be more like, Surge is good at revenge, since that was the real purpose. Had he not complained, the Council never would have addressed it.-ibrow

Hewkii: Argh, Hewkii is down now.

I liked the "Hewkii talks about Hewkii in third-person". Fun times.

Surge: One Macku, knocked unconscious. That’ll be five dollars.

Whoa, whoa - sadism there. Looks like Surge is overdue for a lesson.
I enjoyed writing Hewkii too- again, it makes me sad that he's just a background character, but oh well.-ibrow

ibrow, I'm sorry, you can't fool me...or can you?Let's just get to the point: IF you are vanishing from the face of the Earth for eleven days, well, why?Nevertheless, can't wait for the nex chappy (the last one was good, and the 3rd person Hewkii was funny, like poor Dobby).~TNTS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Why only eleven? Why not more? :PQuote from this chapter:

Rocka: So uh... you guys mind telling me... how Surge came back from the dead?

And:

Surge: Turns out you guys are going to need my help after all. And since I’m fairly certain the dead can’t have heart attacks, I’ll be joining you permanently.

You guys can expect Chapter 18 by Friday, before I vanish from the face of the Earth for eleven days.-ibrow

He is disappearing off of the face of the earth because a few muscular Taipu fans hurled him to a nearby galaxy where he must spend 11 days building a spaceship to return in. It all could have been avoided...

ibrow, I'm sorry, you can't fool me...or can you?Let's just get to the point: IF you are vanishing from the face of the Earth for eleven days, well, why?Nevertheless, can't wait for the nex chappy (the last one was good, and the 3rd person Hewkii was funny, like poor Dobby).~TNTS~

You guys can expect Chapter 18 by Friday, before I vanish from the face of the Earth for eleven days.-ibrow

He is disappearing off of the face of the earth because a few muscular Taipu fans hurled him to a nearby galaxy where he must spend 11 days building a spaceship to return in. It all could have been avoided...
Or I'm like, going to Disneyworld or something. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

Why only eleven? Why not more? :PQuote from this chapter:

Rocka: So uh... you guys mind telling me... how Surge came back from the dead?

And:

Surge: Turns out you guys are going to need my help after all. And since I’m fairly certain the dead can’t have heart attacks, I’ll be joining you permanently.

Glad you enjoyed it- and I also hope you all like Surge, because he's gonna be staying for awhile.-ibrow

How to Be a HeroVillains are so boringChapter 18iBrow Comedy ProductionsSometime during the 2nd Round of Capture the Flag:Meltdown: Anyway, then we had to run like heck back onto our territory with the flag, and we won round one four to one.Mazeka: Congrats on speaking a sentence with no “s” sounds at all.Meltdown: Thanksssss.Furno: That’s actually pretty sweet man, nicely done.Meltdown: The ssssentencccce?Furno: Well, that to, but I meant the story.Meltdown: Oh, okay.Furno: How much longer is this bus ride gonna be anyway?Mazeka: Well, the city is like, the size of Alaska, so...Furno: Oh! Look! There’s iApple!Mazeka: Sweet! I got one of their iMacbook Pros a few weeks ago, it’s brilliant.Furno: Meh, I have an iMackbook Air.Mazeka: I am so jealous right now.Meltdown: Do you guyssss have the iSystem?Furno: Oh, that video game system that iGrapefruit released?Meltdown: Yeah.Furno: Best. Gaming System. Ever.Mazeka: Agreed.Furno: Oh, there’s iPixar too!Mazeka: They make some bloody brilliant movies.Furno: iToy Story 3 made me cry.Mazeka: ...Meltdown: ...Furno: Just kidding. I must admit though, at the end I did tear up a little bit.Mazeka: Everyone did. Unless they weren’t human.Meltdown: Doessss that not rule out like, every sssssingle character in this comedy?Mazeka: Good point.Furno: Time to have an hours long discussion about iApple and iPixar!Hours Later:Evo: Oh pour l'amour de tout ce qui est bon dans ce monde, parler d'autre chose!Kopaka: He wants to talk about something else.Furno: Hey Meltdown, how did you get that speech impediment? You said you had to set yourself apart...Meltdown: Thisss isssss a sssstory that will take a long time to tell. So exsssscussssse me while I do not ussssse the impediment, and tell you my tale.Furno: Then start.Meltdown: It was years ago, when I was undergoing training to become a villain....*Major Flashback Sequence BEGIN*Thunder: Isn’t it weird how we all speak in exactly the same tone of voice and never raise or lower our voices and all sound the exact same.Meltdown: Yes it is. It is very weird.Xplode: I find it to be very interesting.Nitroblast: Sometimes I feel like we’re boring but then I remember that our school teaches us to speak the exact same and so we do.Xplode: In a robotic fashion.Thunder: With no emotion.Vapour: Because they say emotion is for wimps.Corroder: And they are not far off.Vapour: Heroes use different styles of talking.Xplode: Heroes suck they say.Meltdown: I think we are all robots.Nitroblast: Astute observation.Thunder: I like our same voices that make us seem the same.Nitroblast: I rather believe it to be a fundamental speckle of our existence that is required for us to have astute observations that are awesome.Vapour: Not awesome.Corroder: We are not supposed to have awesome. Awesome is a term that signifies something not monotone and boring.Meltdown: They are correct. We are not supposed to be awesome. We are supposed to be monotone and boring.Teacher: In the same monotone voice, I will call you all in for a class discussion.Meltdown: Monotone voices should be had by everyone.Corroder: If only everyone would listen.Thunder: Indeed.*Major Flashback Sequence END*Meltdown: So you ssssee, we were all sssspeaking in the exact tone of voicccce and if you did not ssssee us you would not know who wasssss who.Furno: That sounds awful.Meltdown: Indeed it wassss very awful. Sssso anyway, we continue on to another day at the sssschool, where we had to go on a mission to rob a bank....*Major Flashback Sequence BEGIN*Thunder: Everyone put your hands behinds your backs.Meltdown: We are here to steal all of the cakes.Xplode: Meltdown, you just made what could be interpreted as a humourous statement. As we all know, that breaks Rule #8114 Section B-4 Quadrant 895.Meltdown: My apologies. We are just here to steal money.Nitroblast: We must incapacitate any sort of kindred being that pursues to enter the complex.Vapour: I will spew poisonous gas everywhere as per Protocol 994 Section A-403 Quadrant 002.Meltdown: The gas appears to be successful.Thunder: We just need to get the bank manager and this will be successfully completed assignment number eighty-one.Corroder: I have located the Bank Manager.Xplode: Follow me everyone, I can show you the way.Bank Manager: By golly! Students from Villain Academy!Meltdown: Indeed. We are the school’s most feared and well known subjects.Bank Manager: No, I actually just saw the Villain Academy pins on your heads. Who’re all of you?Meltdown: I am Meltdown.Thunder: I am Thunder. My other companions are Xplode, Nitroblast, Vapour, Corroder.Bank Manager: Do you all speak in the exact same monotone of voice?All Villains: Indeed we do sir, as we have been trained from Day 1. Do you now recognize us as the school’s most feared and well known subjects?Bank Manager: No... and despite your drastically different appearances, thanks to your lack of uniqueness or originality, I can’t be bothered to remember any of you.Meltdown: Unfortunately, according to sub-stanza 011035400285 of Rule #55555, I am now under an obligation to remove you from existence. This will increase success chances by 43.55555%.Nitroblast: Another astute observation Meltdown. We shall proceed to kill the Bank Manager.Bank Manager: Whatever. If villains can’t be bothered to put any effort into being themselves, I’m not even interested.Corroder: *Eats Bank Manager*Xplode: Taste?Corroder: Tastes like dusty socks. I will be unable to aid with the mission for the remainder of the time.Xplode: Understood. We must increase our speed with the money by 11% if we are to complete it on time.Vapour: I have taken all of the money already. We might leave now.Thunder: We can roll out.*Major Flashback Sequence END*Furno: That’s awful!Mazeka: Shudder.Meltdown: Indeed. However, the Bank Manger’sssss commentsssss ssssstung at my pride, and I went home that night trying to think of a way to make mysssself unique- give mysssself a true name in the criminal world.Furno: So what happened?Meltdown: The next day I dragged them all over here and told them it wasssss an undercover villain sssschool and I enrolled, and have been learning how to be a hero ever sssssince.Mazeka: What about your speech impediment?Meltdown: I have a sssspeech impediment?Furno: Oh good Mata-Nui....To Be Continued – The Void continues in chapter 19!

Another amazing chapter. Epic parts:

Mazeka: Everyone did. Unless they weren’t human.Meltdown: Doessss that not rule out like, every sssssingle character in this comedy?***Mazeka: What about your speech impediment?Meltdown: I have a sssspeech impediment?

Also, I liked the the villain kept quoting villain regulations.(Irony FTW, usually it is the good guys with regulations. :)) That might be a reason for the lack of uniqueness, right there. :) That might be an idea worth using in How to Be a Villain, if you like.

Evo: Oh pour l'amour de tout ce qui est bon dans ce monde, parler d'autre chose!

Not only should it be a quote, it also comes with a question: Do you actually know French?I like how you brought in all the overexaggerated i stuff (man it feels like I should capitilize that...I'm sure Tahu agrees. :biggrin: )Have a good time at Disneyworld! Somehow I get the feeling some of the stranger parts might end up appearing in this comedy...

Mazeka: Everyone did. Unless they weren’t human.Meltdown: Doessss that not rule out like, every sssssingle character in this comedy?***Mazeka: What about your speech impediment?Meltdown: I have a sssspeech impediment?

Also, I liked the the villain kept quoting villain regulations.(Irony FTW, usually it is the good guys with regulations. :)) That might be a reason for the lack of uniqueness, right there. :) That might be an idea worth using in How to Be a Villain, if you like.
Actually, if I continue to use it (and you can be certain it will come up at some point), I'm more likely to use it in the future of How to Be a Hero. Make of that what you will.

Evo: Oh pour l'amour de tout ce qui est bon dans ce monde, parler d'autre chose!

Not only should it be a quote, it also comes with a question: Do you actually know French?I like how you brought in all the overexaggerated i stuff (man it feels like I should capitilize that...I'm sure Tahu agrees. :biggrin: )Have a good time at Disneyworld! Somehow I get the feeling some of the stranger parts might end up appearing in this comedy...
Thanks! I'll be sure to make the best of it. :P I'm also hoping to get some chapters done up while I'm there, or driving there (hoping for around 5).Also, I have now been forced to use that in my signature. The "i" stuff is a reference to a comedy that I'm hoping The Bionicle Hero will be releasing in the next few months. So if he posts anything, you all make sure you post there too.Also everyone, I forgot to mention, the original Chapter 18 has been postponed until Chapter 39 for spoilers.-ibrow

Actually, if I continue to use it (and you can be certain it will come up at some point), I'm more likely to use it in the future of How to Be a Hero. Make of that what you will.[...]The "i" stuff is a reference to a comedy that I'm hoping The Bionicle Hero will be releasing in the next few months. So if he posts anything, you all make sure you post there too.
Well, it doesn't matter which comedy you use it in, just thought it was an idea that could work over there (Villain school...).And I second the admonition that The Bionicle Hero should post some comedy. He does a good job with that, when he can actually stomach it. (Although I thought the "i" thing was just an inventive way of skating trademark regulations. That's what it was orginally, right?)And, do not write chapters while driving. If you are the one who is driving. :)

I'm fifteen, I'm not allowed to drive. xD And no, the "i" thing wasn't even going to be mentioned at all because I didn't know it existed until tonight. Then Hero told me about his awesome new comedy he might release and I gave some ideas, one of which is the overload of iThis and iThat. So reference! :D-ibrow

iThink this chappy is one of your best. The iFrench and iStuff was awesome :).iCan't wait for the nex chappy. :) :)~TNTS~

When I was writing it I didn't think it was that great, but I guess the robotic voices did indeed work. But please, never use the "i" on every single word i nyour post again. xD-ibrow

How to Be a HeroGoing to DisneyChapter 19 – The Void, Part 4iBrow ProductionsOne Month into CtF, Round 3:Furno: Alright team, so we made it this far. Total props for Round 1 once again to Hahli, since her strategies worked perfectly.Bulk: Only because none of you have listened to me.Hahli: How do you think I made my plans?Bulk: Curses!Furno: Anyway, despite that, Round 1 was still messy, as you all know. Sure, we came back and won the final four games to win it in seven, but it took us bringing a guy back from the dead to do it.Surge: You know, this mechanical suit is pretty sweet.Rocka: I can’t get over the fact that it’s a personality core with arms and legs.(Currently Surge is inhabiting a robot that looks like P-Body from Portal 2)Surge: You’re just jealous of my superior intellectual and jumping abilities.Rocka: Clearly you haven’t matured at all, however.Tahu: HURRY UP AND FINISH YOUR STRATEGIZING, WE HAVEN’T GOT ALL DAY!Furno: Anyway, we did fairly well in Round 2-Bulk: Fairly well?!Furno: -and took it in five, and we were up three to zero this round... so what went wrong Game 4?Makuta: They decided that it would be good for Thok to not waste time torturing one of us.Furno: Exactly. But not just Thok- none of them waited around to gloat. And the game lasted less than two minutes because of that. Each of our victories this season has taken more than fifteen minutes, so obviously we’re doing something wrong.Kopaka: I suggested to be more ruthless Round 2...Furno: And now we’re gonna listen.After Game 5:Furno: Okay, that was just bloody awful.Surge: As a ghost, I’ve kind of lost the ability to tell how much time is passing, but I’m fairly certain that was less than two minutes again.Furno: You’re correct.Rocka: We suck.Hahli: Nonsense! We just need to focus and have a plan of attack- here’s what we do....Meanwhile, in Purgatory:Council Member 2: The hero Surge has not returned to the land of the dead yet.CM 1: Perhaps we should call him back.CM 3: If we do, the hero Furno must be summoned as well, but do we really wish to bring the living to the dead once again, and for the second time at that?CM 2: Keeping the hero Furno here permanently as additional punishment could be arranged.CM 4: Death certainly would not mind. It would be one more visit she shall not have to make.CM 2: You are correct...CM 3: Has the hero Furno done enough to warrant his own premature death?CM 1: We cannot see his future, for it has become fogged ever since the hero Surge died in his stead.CM 4: All we can know is that the hero Furno’s actions may have great or terrible consequences in the future.CM 1: We have not felt anything from either Surge or Furno all month.CM 2: We should have felt the hero Furno’s anguish.CM 3: Indeed. We should be feeling the hero Surge’s frustration and vengeance. Being dead but living should be a torture in and of itself.CM 2: Perhaps the hero Surge becomes attached to being alive once more, however temporary or terrible it must be?CM 4: That would not do. We should call him down immediately and question him. It would not do for him and the hero Furno to escape our grasp, for it may encourage others within Purgatory to do the same.CM 1: Our counterparts within The Void must be warned. Their residents may attempt the same.CM 3: Let us not warn our counterparts within The Void. They suck.CM 2: That I agree with most profusely.CM 4: Shall I summon the two heroes?CM 2: You shall.CM 4: I shall.The Capture the Flag Match:Furno: Rocka, shoot now!Rocka: Blam, baby!Vultraz: Curse you, that was painful! Argh, quicksand trap! What the heck! This is so unfair!Thok: Take this, you lousy sniper!Rocka: Oh no... so dizzy...Furno: Oh no... I... I don’t... feel right...Rocka: I’m gonna fall...Furno: I’m sinking! Wait, no! No! SURGE! HAHLI! SURGE! SOMEBODY HELP!Rocka: SON OF A MUAkaaaaaaa....*CRASH!*Rocka: Urgh...Thok: I must’ve gotten the red one, too. Sweet!Surge: Take that, you spineless little- BEEP BOP URK WOBBLE WOBBLE GURK!Thok: I am down...A beam of light flashed over Rocka, Thok, Surge, and Vultraz, even as another flashed over Furno. They were all teleported out of the field, much to the dismay of Evo, who began to curse in French.Kopaka: SHUT UP!Evo: ...Kopaka: Ice blast!Turaga Dume: My head! My head is an ice cube! Argh!Bulk: GO HAHLI, RUN! I’LLL COVER YOU!Hahli: KOPAKA, I HAVE THE FLAG!Kopaka: Evo, incoming!Evo ducked and managed to avoid a barrel rolling Telluris before grabbing onto the X-Wing Fighter that Telluris had gotten possession of. Telluris glanced at him and Evo shrugged before ripping two of the wings of with a snap of his fingers.Telluris: What? How? Huh? Where? What? How?! I don’t understand!Evo: Je suis un bodybuilder!Telluris: The one sentence in French I can understand, and it means I’ve lost Capture the Flag curses.Hahli: We win!The X-Wing promptly crashed in a huge ball of fire, sending Telluris and Evo flying to land on top of Rocka, who squealed like a pig in agony.Makuta: Huzzah, we move onto the final round!Meanwhile, Down in Purgatory:Surge: Uh... hi...Furno: I was sort of hoping I’d never have to see this place again.CM 1: I warn you now, hero that you may never leave.Furno: ...I don’t really have anything to say to that.To Be Continued – The Void continues in Chapter 20!I hope I can get on later, but I feel like this might be rare. Check my blog to see how much I got done.

Epic parts:

Furno: Alright team, so we made it this far. Total props for Round 1 once again to Hahli, since her strategies worked perfectly.Bulk: Only because none of you have listened to me.Hahli: How do you think I made my plans?Bulk: Curses!* * *CM 3: Let us not warn our counterparts within The Void. They suck.CM 2: That I agree with most profusely.

Indeed they do. :)Also, it did not escape me that Makuta was on Furno's team and did absolutely nothing to assist him, but nonetheless cheered when they won. And Furno's team started winning when Furno and Surge left. :lol:

I find Bionicle purgatory bizarre and yet strangely funny.Bionicle Catholicism.Anyways I apologize for not being here that often(reasons stated in A2). Comedy has still been very good in my absence, though, so it's good to know that you don't slack off when I'm not around. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Epic parts:

Furno: Alright team, so we made it this far. Total props for Round 1 once again to Hahli, since her strategies worked perfectly.Bulk: Only because none of you have listened to me.Hahli: How do you think I made my plans?Bulk: Curses!* * *CM 3: Let us not warn our counterparts within The Void. They suck.CM 2: That I agree with most profusely.

Indeed they do. :)Also, it did not escape me that Makuta was on Furno's team and did absolutely nothing to assist him, but nonetheless cheered when they won. And Furno's team started winning when Furno and Surge left. :lol:
That's Makuta for you. Also, WOW, A WHOPPING TWO posts! I mean, I know I said I was going away and everything, but geez, how do people not realize when I put a chapter up?

I find Bionicle purgatory bizarre and yet strangely funny.Bionicle Catholicism.Anyways I apologize for not being here that often(reasons stated in A2). Comedy has still been very good in my absence, though, so it's good to know that you don't slack off when I'm not around. :P-MT

I usually have at least four other people to post when you're not here, so I have to stay on top. :P Also, I've had fun with Purgatory, probably more fun than I should have. But trust me, next chapter is even stranger.-ibrow

Epic parts:

That's Makuta for you. Also, WOW, A WHOPPING TWO posts! I mean, I know I said I was going away and everything, but geez, how do people not realize when I put a chapter up?

I usually have at least four other people to post when you're not here, so I have to stay on top. :P Also, I've had fun with Purgatory, probably more fun than I should have. But trust me, next chapter is even stranger.-ibrow
Dude, chill. There are people who only get posts from one other person, and only on infrequent intervals. I'm not sure I want to know what you have planned for next chapter. If you get much more strange, I may have to skip a chapter...I'll see.

*Cough* Um... it's not weird at all... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif *Cough*It is odd when a comedy usually receives upwards of five posts within a day, but I guess I wasn't sarcastic enough. My bad. :P I deal with single posts in most of my comedies anyway, this is the exception. I guess Tahu vs. Tahu was up there for a little bit, but this comedy has by far lasted the longest.-ibrow

You know that, in Portal 2, P-body is the orange robot with the turret body and the personality core robot is ATLAS?now slightly more on point, best quotes this chapter:Surge: Uh... hi...Furno: I was sort of hoping I’d never have to see this place again.CM 1: I warn you now, hero that you may never leave.Furno: ...I don’t really have anything to say to that.

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

How to Be a HeroStuck in a Traffic JamChapter 20 – The Void, Part 5iBrow ProductionsIn Purgatory:Furno: I haven’t done anything wrong!Council Member 3: As we recall, it was you who was responsible for the hero Surge’s untimely demise.Surge: Not that it mattered, because I was just gonna die during Capture the Flag completely unprepared for death anyway. Honestly, I think my death was better than the one you had picked out for me.CM 2: You appear to be arguing against us, despite the fact that when we last spoke, you were clearly anguished still about death and clearly still furious at the hero Furno.Surge: Okay, so I was still mad. So what?CM 4: We are worried that you may be growing too attached to the temporary life that weand clearly still furious at the hero Furno.Surge: Okay, so I was still mad. So what?CM 4: We are worried that you may be growing too attached to the temporary life that we blessed you with.Surge: If you’d been blessing me, you’d either have offered it right away or you would have made it permanent.CM 3: You know, he actually has a point.CM 4: ...CM 3: Just saying, he does.Furno: I still fail to understand why you brought me here. Surge and I have come to terms and forgiven each other, and we spent a fun month together playing Capture the Flag.CM 1: You mean to say that Surge did not torture you for the entire month?!Furno: He... um... didn’t really do it at all....CM 1: ...Surge: This might not be good.CM 2: Council Member Three, please invade the hero Furno’s mind for more information.CM 3: I believe that breaks some sort of privacy law somewhere. Pretty sure he’d have to give permission.CM 2: Very well then, I shall do it myself, you welp.CM 3: ...Furno: ARGH MY HEAD IS SPLITTING APART LIKE... LIKE... UM... I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT, BUT BOY HOWDY DOES IT HURT LIKE THE NETHER!CM 2: Task is complete. Council Members, please join me telepathically and I shall convey the information gathered to you all.Surge: Furno?Furno: They know your plans.Surge: Anything else?Furno: Pretty much everything I’ve known in my entire life. It feels weird.Surge: What, having your mind invaded?Furno: Well, that too I guess, but mostly just the sheer amount of stuff I can remember. He plucked every single thing from my life and shoved it into the front of my brain.Surge: You remember EVERYTHING?Furno: It actually kind of hurts. I think there’s a reason why we don’t remember anything.CM 4: We have come to a decision!CM 1: We have decided that Surge will remain deceased evermore and will be imprisoned in the most horrible way imaginable beneath this very room for attempting to escape the Void, and it has been decided that the hero Furno will be sentenced to eternity within Purgatory.Furno: Remind me again how you’re going to enforce this?Surge: Well, they did call us down.Furno: Nonsense, I only came down because it was painful to fight it. If I can get out again, I’m not coming back.Surge: And me?CM 2: That does not matter! Even as we speak, we turn your body into mush!Furno: Ew.CM 3: LOOK! A DISTRACTION!CMs 1, 2, and 4: Ooh! We are so not distracted!CM 3: No seriously, look out the window.CMs 1, 2, and 4: Oh. Okay, that’s pretty sweet.CM 3: By the way heroes, this is kind of the part where you run away. I would advise attempting to find death.Surge: Alright Furno, come on!Furno: Wait up!Both heroes bolted out of the Council Chamber, and five minutes later when three of the Council Members finally realized that the chamber didn’t even have windows, they were very chagrined. Fortunately for Furno and Surge, they had made quite a distance towards what Surge said was Death’s base of operations.Furno: You’re sure-Surge: Stop asking.Furno: How can I trust you?Surge: You can trust me because I forgave you, you stupid dolt.Furno: Ah.Surge: Good grief.Furno: Is Death the only one who can help us escape this place?Surge: Well, I’m fairly certain that other Council Member could probably do it, but he’d be overpowered by the other three within seconds.Furno: Man, this situation is like, impossible. I’m not dreaming, am I?Surge: One good thing about being dead in Purgatory is that you can watch any dreams someone might have about you. Every single dream you’ve had about me –and you’ve only had two– involved me screaming with fury, which I haven’t done once.Furno: I thought Purgatory was boring.Surge: Furno, only dreams about me, and you’re the only one to have any. And you only had two.Furno: Good point.Voice: THERE THEY ARE!Surge: Cheese curds, that’s one of the Council Members!CM 4: GET BACK HERE!Furno: Cheese curds? Seriously?Surge: I SHOULN’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF JUST RUN!Furno: Fine, fine, geez!CM 2: WHY AREN’T YOU LISTENING TO US?! STOP!!Furno and Surge continued to run, until they suddenly found themselves over what looked like Purgatory’s version of the Grand Canyon.Surge: Son of a Muaka.Furno + Surge: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!*SPLASH!*Surge: Y’know, I find it odd that water is actually a brilliant turquoise colour when everything else in Purgatory is shades of gray.Furno: This is even better than life water!Surge: Oh look, we’re here!Furno: Death lives in the Grand Canyon?Surge: The water having colour makes sense now.Furno: Death lives in a cabin?Surge: Why not?Furno: I dunno, I thought it would be a castle, and Death would be there wearing black robes with a scythe in hand. Then again, I also didn’t know Death was a person, and I never thought Death would be a girl.???: What’s wrong with me being female?Furno and Surge both turned around to find a Matoran that was as blue as Surge, although with splashes of white and different shades of blue and green that made her appear as if created from the ocean.Furno: *Whistles* Where have you been all my life?Death: Watching and waiting for the day you would join my lands, as I do with all the living. I was most impressed when you managed to dodge my grasp.Furno: Uh... thanks?Surge: Wonderful. Even Death doesn’t care that I died prematurely.Death: Did I say that?Surge: Well, no, I guess not.Death: I didn’t say it because I didn’t mean it. Furno’s action was impressive, but it in no way aided his honour or integrity.Furno: Mood killer.Death: How did you two happen upon my abode? I have had no visitors for several decades.Surge: You live in a giant ravine, it’s kind of hard to get here.Death chuckled lightly, and a trident appeared in her hand, resting on her left shoulder. Death: An amusing comment Surge, but you should know that few visit me for completely different reasons.Furno: Why is that?Surge: You have to truly need and want to see her.Furno: Glad I met the requirements. Can you get us back to the world of the living?Death: Let’s not be hasty hero- come inside, and we will chat. As I seem to recall, your body is slowly dying without you to occupy it, and Surge here doesn’t belong up there anyway.Surge: We’d be happy to stay as long as you’d like.Death smiled and stepped over both Furno and Surge, both of whom realized they’d just been having a conversation while only half standing. The two heroes scrambled to their feet and followed Death into the cabin.Death: Here, take a seat both of you.Surge: This place is brilliant!Death: I imagine the colour is refreshing after the blandness of Purgatory, isn’t it?Surge: Is The Void like this?Death: No, and neither can those within the Void visit me, not unless the circumstances are dire indeed for the one in question.Surge: Lucky us then. So the two heroes spoke with Death for almost half an hour, during which Furno noticed Surge slowly becoming shy towards Death.Death: Very well, your time with me is at an end- I will send you off immediately. Surge, you’ll find yourself capable of operating any robotic body, and Furno, your own body will be good as new.Furno: Wicked! Thank you so much, this is awesome.Death: You have no need to worry about the Council anymore, though I will have to give some reward to the one who aided you. It was he who sits on Chair 3?Furno: Yeah.Death: Then goodbye Furno and Surge, and may the odds be ever in your favour!Surge: Um... Death... could I... could I ask you something?Death: Surge, you can ask me anything, and I will give you the most honest answer I can give.Surge: Will I ever see you again?Death: That depends on if you ever decide to visit.With that said, Death gave them one last smile and the two heroes began to shoot up into the air. They travelled in silence for several minutes before Furno finally spoke.Furno: You like her, don’t you? As in like-like. Like I like Hahli, and Nex likes Breez.Surge: ...Furno: Haha, you do too! Surge likes Death!Surge: Ferme la bouche, Furno. Ferme la bouche.To Be Continued – In Chapter 21, Furno’s team takes on their final opponent in Capture the Flag for the Season victory!

Chapter 21 – The Void, Part 6Capture the Flag, Round 4:Furno: Alright everyone, we’ve made it this far.Bulk: No thanks to Makuta here.Makuta: I do my best!Bulk: ...Makuta: :DFurno: Right, moving on. Unfortunately, Breez has led her team this far as well.Hahli: Who all is on their team?Furno: Breez, Nex, Mazeka, Fortis, Vezok, Vezon, Meltdown, and Dalu.Rocka: Oh no, not Vezon. He did not make it.Furno: He did.Rocka: We’re screwed.Surge: Shut up and stop whining, geez. You have a ghost to take on the frying pan guy.Makuta: What about Meltdown’s tickle whips?Kopaka: I will take Meltdown.Furno: But-Kopaka: I cannot be tickled.Furno: But-Kopaka: Do I look like someone that can be tickled?Furno: Well, no. I’m fairly certain you have no sense of humour whatsoever.Kopaka: Precisely.Bulk: What about Evo?Furno: Uh...Tahu: BOTH TEAMS HURRY UP, YOU SLACKERS!Furno: Alright, Kopaka has Meltdown, Surge has Vezon, Rocka can get Dalu-Rocka: Oh, thanks. I love you too.Furno: ... Evo can get Fortis, Hahli can get Nex, I’ll get Breez, Makuta can get Mazeka-Makuta: Well isn’t that just the best way to use my powers!Furno: ...and Bulk can have Vezok.Bulk: Well... at least he’s sane.Tahu: GAME STARTS IN TEN SECONDS, YOU ALMONDS!Rocka: Almonds?Hahli: No idea.Furno: Alright everyone, let’s go!Hahli: Why are you taking Breez, again?Furno: Uh... no real reason. Why?Hahli: Nothing...Game 1...Makuta: BOO!Mazeka: SON OF A MUAKA, DON’T DO THAT!Makuta: Anyway, I got assigned to you, and this time if I don’t do anything I’ve sort of got to, you know, accept the fact that everyone will be calling me a lame-o for centuries to come.Mazeka: ...Makuta: Anyway, that said, would you rather be zapped on the foot or blasted in the shoulder?Mazeka: Zapped in the foot, but- OW, WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!Makuta: Hey man, you said you wanted the zap to the foot. Which, unfortunately for you, means you’re getting zapped everywhere, because electricity is just like that brother.Mazeka: IT FREAKING HURTS!Tahu: SHUT UP, WIMP!Mazeka: YOU SHUT UP, I’M IN PAIN!Tahu: FIREBALL, GO!Mazeka: ARGH, IT BURNS! ARGH! OUCH!Makuta: Well, my work here is done!Announcer: AND TEAM RED WINS GAME 1!Makuta: Huzzah! Wait, we were assigned team blue. Darn.Game 2...Furno: Um... hello Breez. Again.Breez: Why are you here again?Furno: I was assigned to you.Breez: You’re team leader.Furno: ...yes...Breez: Why would you assign yourself to me?Furno: I dunno.Breez: Well, while we’re here...Furno: Um... I don’t think... if Nex...Breez: Don’t worry about Nex, Furno...Furno: Uh... creepy... nope... wait... you’re trying to distract me...Breez: Nonsense Furno, come here...Furno: Okay... if you... wait... the flag! The flag! I see the flag! YOINK!Breez: Wait Furno, come back!Furno: See you, sucker! Hahaha!Breez: I suppose I’ll let him be proud. That’s the first time my manipulation techniques haven’t worked on anyone.Announcer: And Blue Team takes Game 2! Series tied 1-1!Furno: I AM TOTALLY AWESOME!*WHAM!*Tahu: STOP USING ALL CAPTIAL LETTERS THAT IS WHAT I DO FOR GOODNESS SAKES BLARG!Game 3...Surge: Oh hi there Vezon!Vezon: Hello Mr. Ghost Dude!Surge: If you don’t mind, since I can’t do poop in this form, I’m gonna slip into your body from the left and take over.Vezon: No thanks Mr. Ghost Dude, I’d rather not.Surge: It’s okay, it’s just gonna be a little chilly. Cold of the dead and all.Vezon: I dislike this feeling.Surge: Wait Vezon, don’t do-*WHAM!!*Surge: Ow! Why can I feel that?! I’m not totally in yet!Vezon: Out of my head! Out of my head!*WHAM!!*Surge: Blubbery blub blubbington...Vezon: I be victorious!Vezok: Vezon help!!Bulk: Get back here, Vezok! Fight me like a man!Vezok: I’M NOT A MAN, I’M A SNEAKY DISHONOURABLE PIRAKA!Tahu: THE NEXT ONE TO USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS GETS SENT TO THE WIG SALON, I SWEAR!Bulk: Blam!Vezok: Phew, you missed.Vezon: Bleagh...Vezok: Oh no, you hit Vezon! Now what am I supposed to do?!Bulk: I have you cornered! Give up now!Vezok: I wonder how much the frying pan weighs...Bulk: Uh... 500 pounds!Vezok: HURK! I thought you were *HURK* kidding, but this thing seriously weighs a ton, here!Bulk: HURK, you’re right! Here.Vezok: HURK! Must... swing... into... Bulk...Bulk: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-bleagh...Vezok: Phew, I did it! Good grief, I’m never lifting that thing up again!Announcer: And Red Team wins Game 3 as Nex captures the flag! 2-1 for Red Team!Vezok: Boo!Game 4...Hahli: Hey Nex.Nex: Oh... hi Hahli. Why are you after me?Hahli: Furno assigned me to you.Nex: ...where’s Furno?Hahli: Going after Breez.Nex: That little sneak!Hahli: Why?Nex: I’m fairly positive that he has liked Breez in the past.Hahli: ...Nex: Um, I’m uh... very certain that uh... he doesn’t... um... like Breez at all anymore... now!Hahli: Nex, you’re a really, really bad liar.Nex: Nonsense! Maybe I’m really bad at telling the truth!Hahli: ...Nex: Okay, I suck at- OUCH, WHO PUT THAT POP CAN THERE?!Tahu: NEX, GET OVER HERE! IT’S THE WIG SALON FOR YOU!Nex: Oh god.Hahli: Guess I’ll be seeing you then. Oh hey, you were guarding the flag!Nex: Please don’t- you did.Announcer: And Hahli takes the flag for Blue Team! It’s all tied 2-2!Game 5...Hahli: Furno, wait a minute.Furno: Yeah?Hahli: Nex told me you used to like Breez.Furno: Nex would be right for once in his life then.Hahli: Well?Furno: What?Hahli: Do you like her?Furno: Would I be dating you if I did?Hahli: ...Furno: I dunno. I’m fairly certain I don’t like her.Surge: INCOMING!Hahli: Fairly certain?Furno: Well, I mean, she’s nice to look at...Hahli: Really?Bulk: SURGE, WATCH OUT!Surge: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MATA-NUI LET ME POSSESS YOU BULK!Bulk: I REFUSE, IT WAS TOO CREEPY LAST TIME!Furno: But not nearly as nice as you! Actually come to think of it, you’re nicer to look at and nicer to other people to boot. Why does Nex even like her?Hahli: Breez is pretty chill, actually. Just don’t try to make her mad.Furno: Yeah, I guess that’s it.Hahli: So you do like her?Furno: Yeah. Wait, no! What?Hahli: Furno...Furno: Yes Hahli?Hahli: Do you like Breez?Furno: Well, as a friend, I guess.Hahli: How about me?Furno: Totally more!Hahli: And Breez?Furno: SOTP ASKING ME ALL THESE AWKWARD QUESTIONS IT’S MAKING ME NERVOUS!Kopaka: INCOMING, SURGE, BULK AND MAKUTA ARE DOWN!Hahli: I’m just trying to get the record straight- do you like me and Breez?Furno: No. Wait, was that a trick question?Hahli: ...Furno: Because I like you, but not Breez.Hahli: But you think Breez is hot.Furno: Oh Makuro please save me from this conversation....Hahli: ...Kopaka: Take that, and that, and that, and that, and this, and that!Dalu: Bleagh!Mazeka: Also bleagh!Vezok: Sort of bleagh!Vezon: NOT BLEAGH AT ALL, SUCKER!*WHAM!!*Kopaka: Bleagh...Vezon: Come team, we take the flag! Huzzah!Breez: Grab it Nex!Nex: Oh hey Furno!Furno: Okay, yes, Breez is nice on the eyes Hahli! However, she can’t compare to you! Nobody can! You’re THE ONE, and you’re THE ONLY for me!Hahli: Okay, finally, a straight answer.Furno: Oh finally! This awkward conversation is over!Announcer: And that’s the flag stolen for Red Team! Red Team leads 3-2!Evo: Où êtait-tu?!Furno: Huh? Oh, we lost the game.Game 6...Furno: Alright Surge, what’s going wrong? You should be winning this for us!Surge: I don’t know what kind of stuff Vezon puts in his frying pan, but it hurts.Furno: Oh.Surge: I’m a little peeved.Makuta: I GOT THE FLAG, HOLY BAZOOKA!Announcer: Series tie 3-3! Makuta was useful!Makuta: I AM DECLARING MYSELF TO BE SERIOUSLY – bleagh...Vezon: You need special permission for the last part of that sentence!Game 7...Furno: Alright team, we can do this!Makuta: We can?Furno: Yes!Makuta: Dibs on getting the flag.Bulk: No dibs.Kopaka: International dibs protocol, Bulk. Makuta must be the one to get the flag for us.Bulk: And if Makuta is knocked out before that?Furno: We lose.Bulk: WonderfulMakuta: Don’t worry, nobody can knock me out. I found the respawn bottle last game.Rocka: That can only be used once.Makuta: Oh. Okay, we’re screwed.Tahu: BOTH TEAMS STOP SOCIALIZING AND PLAY THE FREAKING GAME, YOU CHUMPS!Vezon: Hello!Surge: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!*WHAM!!*Evo: Bleagh...Kopaka: Take that!Vezon: Sword in the gut is painful! I suppose I’ll waddle home. But first...Kopaka: Hey! Give me my pants back!Vezon: Never!Furno: Makuta, where are you?! I have the fl-urk!Breez: Not this time, Furno!Furno: What’re you-Breez: Come on Furno, watch the pendulum.Furno: So... hypnotizing...Breez: I’m sorry Furno, but I’m not letting someone escape my skills twice. So here’s the deal- your job is to stop Makuta with Nex.Furno: I will... stop... Makuta... with Nex....Breez: good job- run along now!Furno: Running....Makuta: Hey there Furno, I got here as fast as I- whoa there buddy, I’m on your side!Furno: Must... stop... Makuta....Makuta: Are you hypnotized?Breez: Yes, he is.Makuta: Ew.Nex: Hey, Makuta! Bon voyage!Breez: Well, that’s my cue! See you later!Makuta: Get off, Furno! Take that, Nex! Get off, Furno! A kick to the head, Nex! FOR THE LOVE OF MATA-NUI FURNO, GET OFF! Another kick to the head, Nex! FURNO WHAT THE HECK!Furno: Must... stop... Makuta....Nex: Take this! And that! And that! And this! And that! And this! And this! And that!Makuta: You know what, screw this. I’m just going to grab the flag.Makuta grabbed the flag and both Furno and Nex began to beat at him with greater urgency.Makuta: This is gonna be a loooooong walk.Meanwhile...Surge: Is Furno hypnotized?Rocka: It would appear so.Surge: So much for me combining with him.Rocka: You aren’t trying it with me again buster, I remember what happened Round 3.Surge: No problem, I’ll take over the first Red Team member we see.Breez burst out into the open before them, causing Rocka to grin.Rocka: Go on!Surge: I hate my life.Rocka: You have no life.Surge: Ferme la bouche.Breez: Hey, who’s th- ew, it’s really cold!Surge: Hi.Breez: Who’re- Surge?!Surge: Yeah. I’m kinda taking over your boy right now if you don’t mind.Breez: I’m going to crush you into a miniscule speck within my brain in three seconds. Three...Surge: Doubtful.Breez: Two...Surge: Seriously, you can’t beat me.Breez: One!Surge: ARGH I’M A MINISCULE SPECK WHAT IS THIS DEATH HELP ME PLEASE!Breez: And now to get the flag!Rocka: Hey, stop right- bleagh...Breez: Nice one Vezon!Vezon: No problemo! Also, I got rid of Kopaka.Breez: Cover me while I get the flag!Bulk: Not so fast! Blam!Vezon: Oof, that’s me out of the ball game!Bulk: Blam! Blam! Blam!Mazeka: Argh...Dalu: Oof...Vezok: Bleagh....Breez: FALCON PAWNCH!!!!Bulk: LOOKS LIKE I’M BLASTING OFF AGAIN...Breez: Got the flag!Hahli: You’re not crossing sides with that. Makuta’s almost back.Breez: Furno and Nex will slow him down long enough.Hahli: Furno and Nex?Breez: Yeah, Furno’s helping us now.Hahli: ...Breez: Anyway, see you.*WHAM!!!!!**ANOTHER WHAM!!!!!**TRIPLE WHAM!!!!!*Breez: Bleagh....Hahli: You better be lying.Meanwhile....Makuta: I can do it... I can do it... I can do it...*WHAM-WHAM-WHAM!!!!!*Nex: What was that?Makuta: Just four... more... steps...Nex: Breez?!Furno: Blubbery... what the... why am I on Makuta’s arm?Makuta: Breez... hypnotized... you...Furno: Darn. Hey Nex?Nex: Yeah?Furno: PAWNCH!!Nex: Wheeeee!Makuta: Mucho thanks... now... time... to die...Furno: No.*SHOVE!!*And so Makuta was sent sprawling onto his side by Furno.Announcer: AND SO MAKUTA GETS THE FLAG FOR BLUE TEAM! A TYPICAL VICTORY, BUT NONETHELESS GIVE IT UP FOR THE WINNERS!Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!Announcer: That hurts.End of The Void! Stay tuned as Tahu runs the monthly BBQ!Don't forget to pick your favourite quotes~!

Mazeka: Zapped in the foot, but- OW, WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Surge: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MATA-NUI LET ME POSSESS YOU BULK!

Kopaka: International dibs protocol, Bulk. Makuta must be the one to get the flag for us.

Surge: ARGH I’M A MINISCULE SPECK WHAT IS THIS DEATH HELP ME PLEASE!

Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!

These are pretty good, the chapter is full of great quotes.CtF is perfect for How to be a Hero, it shows the wonderful group dynamic) that the students have, and Surge's return definitely adds well used potential for humor. Can't wait to see how Tahu's BBQ turns out, the students would be wise to wear fire-proof armor.Also, an update to the ibrow Cup Sockoffs would be nice.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Mazeka: Zapped in the foot, but- OW, WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Surge: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MATA-NUI LET ME POSSESS YOU BULK!

Kopaka: International dibs protocol, Bulk. Makuta must be the one to get the flag for us.

Surge: ARGH I’M A MINISCULE SPECK WHAT IS THIS DEATH HELP ME PLEASE!

Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!

These are pretty good, the chapter is full of great quotes.CtF is perfect for How to be a Hero, it shows the wonderful group dynamic) that the students have, and Surge's return definitely adds well used potential for humor. Can't wait to see how Tahu's BBQ turns out, the students would be wise to wear fire-proof armor.Also, an update to the ibrow Cup Sockoffs would be nice.
I suppose I could update that. xD I'll have to get myself back into the story for it, though. I've been trying to focus mostly on the major comedies for now, those being How to Be a Hero and Tahu vs. Tahu. I may do something similar to Capture the Flag soon- whatever you guys would like to see, just tell me and I might be able to incorporate it into How to Be a Hero. Unfortunately we will not see any of the students next chapter- instead, it focuses on good ol' Tahu and his own hijinks with the staff, most of whom are no better than the students at getting along. -ibrow