How To Be A Hero

Voltex

Tahu: What if you walk into a trap you can’t escape from?Furno: We won’t run into any of those.This^Kopaka is a god. He doesn't need to be in the class. He could beat up everyone else in the class. With both hands tied behind his back. He will not be trapped. He is going to beat all the villains by himself.Got it?

Er-- in the cannon he took on five rahshi (and nearly succeeded) when Pohatu and Onua (the strongest of the Toa Nuva) couldn't handle 3 between them. Kopaka owns the world. Though, that's in the canon. I guess this is your comedy. I hope Breez falls in love with Nex, he tries so hard.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Er-- in the cannon he took on five rahshi (and nearly succeeded) when Pohatu and Onua (the strongest of the Toa Nuva) couldn't handle 3 between them. Kopaka owns the world.I hope Breez falls in love with Nex, he tries so hard.

Progress will be made for Nex in these next few chapters. Breez is going to be in for a serious shock.Also, Kopaka still not god. :P Besides, in Tahu vs. Tahu all six Toa Nuva defeated around 30 Rahkshi easily.-ibrow

I edited my post after you posted. Oops. Still, Kopaka is a god. He took on a makuta single handedly (Solek doesn't count) in 2008 and nearly succeeded (darn mental attack) in pulverizing him. As it was, Kopaka would have killed Mutran if Antroz hadn't interfered.

Ascribing deity to Bionicle characters is not a good idea. However, I will admit that Kopaka has more skill than you give him credit for. Especially in Mask of Light, where he completely owned Tahu.

I edited my post after you posted. Oops. Still, Kopaka is a god. He took on a makuta single handedly (Solek doesn't count) in 2008 and nearly succeeded (darn mental attack) in pulverizing him. As it was, Kopaka would have killed Mutran if Antroz hadn't interfered.

Ascribing deity to Bionicle characters is not a good idea. However, I will admit that Kopaka has more skill than you give him credit for. Especially in Mask of Light, where he completely owned Tahu.
When I refered to Kopaka as a god, I meant not that he was omniscient or omnipresent. I meant that he was extremely powerful. Yes, however, I could have found a better adjective.

Chapter 6 will (hopefully) come tomorrow night; in it Makuta, Nex, and Bulk will spring their plan into action, and Rocka will try to steal the spotlight from Furno. Not that Furno's been the star of the show or anything, but yeah.Also, Kopaka will reveal himself to be one of those rare students that actually has a brain. Or one of those rarer students that has a brain that won't be specifically targetted by some trap (coughBreezcough).-ibrow

Here is Chapter 6! Don't forget to vote on which line is quote worthy!How to Be a HeroCapture the Villain, Part 2Chapter 6 – What is Love?iBrow Comedy ProductionsDunkin’ DonutsNex: Muahahaha! When Breez and her team enter I’ll come out disguised as a cook and offer them donuts and hot chocolate! Breez will fall in love with me forever and the others... wait, what are the donuts supposed to do to the others?OutsideStormer: Remember, Makuta cannot know that we’re here. If he knows, we lose.Fortis: I don’t believe you should be yelling then.Breez: Fortis is right!Stormer: ...I am speaking in a loud voice. There is a difference.Fortis: We do not have time for this. Chopped liver, move in.Breez: Absolutely!Meltdown: Thisssss feelsssss wrong... my gut inssstinct tellsssss me that we are walking into a villainoussss trap.Mazeka: Learn to speak, moron, and I will listen.And so with that said, Stormer’s team entered to donut shop, to find it completely empty. Once they reached the counter, Meltdown rang the bell.Stormer: ... why?Meltdown: Sssshow me sssssome resssspect and perhapsssss I will not do ssssssomething like that again.Stormer: Sigh.Mazeka: Learn to talk.Meltdown: I refusssse.Breez: Hello? Anywhere in there?Nex (Using an Accent): Velcome to Dunkin’ Donuts! My name is Dunkin’! Unfortunately my partner Donuts is not at vork today, but that is okay, because business is bad.Breez: Is Makuta here?Nex: Who is zis Makuta?Breez: I guess we’re all clear!Meltdown: He ssssmellssss funny... and he lookssss familiar....Nex: I do not you liar!Stormer: Everyone calm down. You. Dunkin’. Do you know Bulk or Nex?Nex: Who are zese Bulk and Nex?Stormer: Never mind.Nex: Vould you all vish to have hot chocolate and donuts?Breez: I dunno... ever since I had Nex’s hot chocolate, I can’t stop thinking about it. Every other drink I try is stale and bland in comparison.Nex: Don’t vorry missus vatever your name is. Ve have hot chocolate of all different kinds!Breez: Sure then, I guess. A donut too.Fortis: Make sure the hot chocolate is good, to get her off of my back.Nex: Of course sir. Ze rest of you?Stormer: Have any eggnog?Nex: I said hot chocolate and donuts.Stormer: Fine. One of each for everybody.Meltdown: I hate hot chocolate. And donutssss are like rockssss.Mazeka: Please learn to speak English. You were never a snake.Meltdown: All villainssss have generic voicessss. I had to disssstinguish mysssself.Mazeka: And yet you’re learning to be a hero.Fortis: Please, enough. It’s bad enough with Furno constantly on Stringer’s case.Meltdown: I think Ssssstringer would be tassstey in a ssstew.Mazeka: ...Fortis: ...Breez: Ew!Mazeka: That sums up my thoughts pretty well actually.Nex: Here is ze hot chocolate and donut for ze lady. Men next!Breez: I dunno if I should try it....Nex: Vy not? It vould make me very sad.Breez: Not that I care, but fine.Nex: I will go get the other drinks now.Mazeka: ... your accent just vanished.Nex: No idea vat you are talking about.Meltdown: Ssssee? Trap.Nex: And ze rest of the hot chocolates and donuts! Enjoy!The entire team gulped down their donuts (except for Meltdown) and drank their hot chocolate (except for Meltdown).Nex: Vy you no drink or eat?Meltdown: Trap! I will not fall for it! I’ll go get backup when they all die or whatever!Mazeka: Amazing! An entire sentence out of Meltdown’s... mouth without... stupid... so tired.... snore....Nex: Oh dear.Stormer: What have you done to this... this... snore.Nex: ...Meltdown: I told you sssso.Fortis: Must... resist... temptation... to... snore....Nex: ... are you asleep?Fortis: *Snore*Meltdown: Why doesssss everyone here sssssnore? That’sssss disssgusssting.Breez: What happened?Nex: Drink.Breez: Fine... OH MY GOSH.Nex: What? *Takes off his wig*Meltdown: You only wore a wig? Ssssadnesssssssss. I’ll go get help.Or at least, he would’ve if Nex hadn’t decided to then punch the daylights out of him.Breez: Nex... that was so attractive.Nex: What say we bundle these guys up and toss ‘em in the portal out back?Breez: Sure!Nex: Awesome!Nex and Breez both worked together and soon had Stormer, Mazeka, and Fortis all in Bulk’s portal. However, Meltdown was missing.Nex: Typical. Something always has to go wrong.Breez: Was I a bad hero?Nex: No, not you. Meltdown’s gone. Oh well. Let’s go hang out at the park!Breez: I love the park! Come on!Much to Nex’s surprise, it was now Breez dragging him to the park, and not the other way around.Nex (Muttering): When this stuff wears off she is so gonna get it.At the School:Kopaka: Zaktan! Dume! Makuta wasn’t at the apartment buildings. Have you heard from the other teams yet?Dume: ...Kopaka: ...Dume? Zaktan?Zaktan: ...Dume: ...Kopaka: Don’t go in. It’s a trap.Carapar: Herp derp, “it’s a trap”! Overused!Kopaka: I’m serious here.Carapar: Herp derp! I’m serious!Kopaka: ...Carapar: Herp derp! I’m speechless!Rocka: Shut up Carapar. *Punch*Carapar: Herp- ow, that actually hurts. Sad face indeed to that, son.Rocka: Now come on; clearly Dume and Zaktan are trying to annoy us.Kopaka: No, it’s clearly a trap.Rocka: You’re lame. Stop being such a wuss.Kopaka: Prove it. Take everyone else over there.Rocka: I will! Hmph!Rocka lead Gorast and Stringer over to Zaktan and Dume and promptly vanished.Kopaka: Told you so, dimwit. Wait a minute, where’s Carapar?Carapar: Augh... my face....Kopaka: Out of all the people I get stuck with, I get stuck with Carapar. Wonderful.Makuta: That worked perfectly!Zone of Shadows:Rocka: It’s really dark in here.Stringer: Duuuuuude, I like, toooootally agree with you man....Gorast: I can see perfectly!Rocka: ...Gorast: Sarcasm.Rocka: Okay. That makes more sense.Bulk’s Realm:Furno’s team dodged as Fortis, Stormer, and Mazeka were dumped inside their trap that could not be escaped.Vezok: We could’ve escape there Vezon, if you’d cooperated.Vezon: I believe that a true hero should not abandon his comrades.Bulk: If Tahu were here Vezon, I think you would get hero points.Furno: I agree.Vezok: I’d go and get help!Furno: How selfish can you Bionicle guys get?Vezon: Fury is coming.Furno: As if.Vezon: Get over here!Furno: Eek! No! Not your mouth! Don’t eat me! Please, I’ll be a good little boy!Vezon: Fine. You taste like socks anyway. Ew.Rotor: I believe we should be trying to decide a better course of action than just sitting here and arguing like baboons.Vezon: Pretty sure baboons don’t argue.Vezok: Don’t be smart Vezon. He means stop being stupid.Vezon: You’re telling me to be stupid and he’s telling me to be smart. Which one am I supposed to be?! Argh!Vezok: This is a new intellectual low even for you Vezon.Vezon: Thanks. Got pants?Vezok: No.Vezon: Darn.Bulk: Shut up, all of you! You’re my prisoners!Furno: You seem awfully quick to switch from utter hero to complete villain.Bulk: I have been holding in my inner rage for months in preparation of an event like this. I have like, ten 2 litre bottles of rage over at my house I’ve been saving.Furno: Wow. I only have a third of a bottle filled for my entire life.Bulk: That’s why you’re always in the office.Furno: Good point. I think you’ve taught me a valuable moral lesson today Bulk. Be a hero everyday you can, and when an opportunity to release your rage comes, become a tyrannical villain for a few short days. And repeat.Bulk: Sounds like a plan I would use. So go ahead, loser.Furno: That stings, because it’s kinda true with my current predicament.At the Park:Nex: This is fun.Breez: So relaxing! You’re wonderful!Nex: Sore fifty-eight!To Be Continued...So yeah; how was it, and which line is quote/sig worthy?-ibrow

From last chapter:

Tahu: What if you walk into a trap you can’t escape from?Furno: We won’t run into any of those.

And from this one:

Kopaka: Out of all the people I get stuck with, I get stuck with Carapar. Wonderful.Makuta: That worked perfectly!* * *Furno: Good point. I think you’ve taught me a valuable moral lesson today Bulk. Be a hero everyday you can, and when an opportunity to release your rage comes, become a tyrannical villain for a few short days. And repeat.

The best one is probably the last one, although I like the first one. A lot. Edited by fishers64

Good idea Kanohi Master. I shall now steal that idea and make it my own!Fishers, tomorrow I will take that last quote and add it into my signature, once my advertising campaign for my other comedy is over. :P-ibrow

Aw, argh! I was starting to like Nex as a character. I am sure his ghost will hunt Breez for all eternity. And as for the other thing, well, you asked. I thought I was doing you a service, not making recommendations out of my great arrogance. :P

This is an awesome comedy! One question: why did you have to make Rocka soooo stupid??(I think it's obvious why I'm asking)P.S. Please don't kill nex. Just dissassemble him semi-permanently-The Bane!!! :hau:

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Don't worry; Rocka is smarter in this chapter. :P He's learned his lesson.How to Be a HeroCapture the Villain Part 3Chapter 7 iBrow Comedy ProductionsA Suspicious Looking Alleyway, Tuesday:Meltdown: He ssssstole everyone elssssse!! I have no idea where they are!Kopaka: Why am I the one who has to deal with this? Why couldn’t it be Furno? Or Mazeka?Meltdown: Mazeka got captured too, thank goodnesssssssss. Where issss everyone elssssse?Kopaka: Just me and Carapar got away. I was the only smart one in the group.Carapar: Herp derp! I’m smart!Meltdown: ...Kopaka: He’s been doing that since yesterday. No idea why.Carapar: Herp derp! I’m stupid!Meltdown: I feel sssssorry for you.Kopaka: I appreciate it. Now, any ideas on how to free the others?Meltdown: I don’t even know where they are. How would I have a thought on the matter?Kopaka: It never ceases to amaze me when you manage to say an entire sentence without the letter “s” Meltdown. I applaud you.Meltdown: Mucho thankssssss.At the Park:Nex: Breez?Breez: Yeah?Nex: I don’t really like being a villain.Breez: Of course you don’t! A villain has to be mean all the time, and you’re not mean! You’re so sweet!Nex: Thanks... but I don’t know what I should do.Breez: I notice you didn’t say a score there.Nex: To be honest, you’ve given me so many compliments, I lost count back around seventy-three.Breez: Oh.Nex: But anyway, I know all these villainous plans and backup plans and backup plans for the backup plans, and backup plans in case there’s a flash freeze tomorrow, etcetera. It doesn’t feel right!Breez: Why don’t we go and help the heroes then?Nex: Tahu assigned me to be a villain. And with good reason; I have negative 50 Hero Points.Breez: Yeah, but Tahu hates you. He’s prejudiced. If you helped the heroes-Nex: He’d still make me lose Hero Points.Breez: No! I’d force him to give you Hero Points!Nex: Would you really?Breez: Not really. I just said that to make you feel better.Nex: Oh... okay.Nex fell silent for a couple moments, lost in depressing thoughts. As such, it took him completely by surprise when Breez leaned over and hugged him.Breez: Come on, hug me back. You know you want to!Nex: You have forced me to be happy against my will. I like that Breez. Thank you.Breez: No problem!In the Zone of Darkness:Rocka: Man, I wish Furno was here! Then I could beat him up!Gorast: Sounds villainous. You want help with a plan?Rocka: No! of course not! Get away from me, you energy sucking monster!Gorast: I’m not a monster.Rocka: LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO STRINGER!Stringer: *Lying unconscious* Bleagh....Gorast: I thought we couldn’t see in here.Rocka: That’s not my point! Wait a minute, what was that?Gorast: What was what?Rocka: Shut up for a second!Scratch. Scritch. Scratch. Scritch. Scratch.Gorast: Creepy.Rocka: Thank goodness I can fly.Gorast: You can?Rocka: Not really. I can if you help me though!Gorast: No way! See you later- OW....THUD.Rocka: ...Gorast: ...Scratch.Rocka: ...Gorast? You okay?Gorast: ...Rocka: Well this is just great.Bulk’s Portal:Bulk: Muahahahaha! This feels great! So much power! So much control!Furno: This is getting old really fast.Vezon: But it’s still brand new! I only got it two days ago!Furno: I don’t care! Do you realize how annoying it is?!Vezon: No, I don’t know how you’re annoyed at all actually.Furno: Just stop waving that stupid bracelet in my face for crying out loud.Bulk: Rotor! Away from the roof!Rotor: Darn it. Operation Giraffe failed. Abort!Vezok: No! Don’t drop me! Don’t drop me! Don’t drop meeeeeee....CRASH!Vezok: Ow....Rotor: My bad.Vezok: I hate you....Furno: Why don’t you guys play cards with us? Or at least watch! I almost have Mazeka in the corner!Mazeka: What?! Oh, crud! You do! Okay then, do you have a three?Furno: ... darn it.Mazeka: I see the light of victory ahead!Vezon: Don’t go to the light! The light is mine! All mine!Mazeka: Do you have a seven?Vezon: I HATE THIS STUPID GAME!Bulk: For a bunch of prisoners that are supposed to be staying silent, you’re rather loud.Mazeka: Oh go eat a banana.Furno: What kind of an insult was that?!Vezok: ...yeah... you failure....Mazeka: Sigh...Bulk: Rotor! Get off the side of the cage!Rotor: Abort! Operation Monkey failed! Abort!Fortis: A true Hero never gives up!Fortis quickly made his point by climbing up to the top of the cage and busting his way out.Fortis: See?Rotor: Behind you!Fortis: Wha- OW....Bulk: And here’s some more medicine.Fortis found himself punched back down by Bulk, who quickly repaired the hole that he’d made.Fortis: You’ll pay for that... someday.Bulk: Doubtful.Fortis: Yeah, you’re right. Sigh.Aldous Witch’s Room:Makuta: Why am I reporting to you again, dwarf?Aldous Witch: Stop calling me dwarf!Makuta: Why? You are a dwarf. Seriously, you’re shorter than a fat, chubby Turaga.Aldous Witch: Not for long, fool. However, you are reporting to me because I am running this so called “game” of Capture the Villain. So, how have things gone with your team?Makuta: Well, I trapped both intelligence members and three members of one team in the Zone of Darkness. Not sure where the other two are. Nex managed to capture three of another team and send them into Bulk’s Portal, while he has another member of the team in love with him. The fifth member is still missing. Bulk has the entire other team and the three Nex incapacitated trapped in a giant cage.Aldous Witch: A very exceptional job done by Bulk, but you especially seem to have done particularly bad.Makuta: Not my fault! Kopaka has a brain, and Carapar had been knocked unconscious.Aldous Witch: Oh, one of the free ones is Carapar? Never mind then; he’s too dumb to be of use.Makuta: Villains always say that, and then the dumb guy beats them. Not foreshadowing anything here. At all.Aldous Witch: Shut up! Now, tell me where you think the three missing team members may be.Makuta: The donut shop, trying to steal donuts?The same alleyway:Kopaka: So we’re agreed?Meltdown: Agreed.Carapar: Herp derp! This plan sucks!Kopaka: I’ll take that as a yes. Let’s go!Meltdown: ATTACK!To Be Continued.How was it? I'm hoping next week to get out at least one chapter every two days, so make sure to check here often!Also, with Chapter 7 now out, you can pick out the line (or lines) that you believe deserve to go into my signature!-ibrow

Kopaka is out. Good job. Now make him go power own everyone."Go eat a banana."Good insult you ####.

Stop spoiling stuff! :P Just kidding, though honestly Kopaka will have to go power own everyone if he and Meltdown are going to succeed in whatever it is they are doing.A wonderful insult, eh?-ibrow

Makuta: Well, I trapped both intelligence members and three members of one team in the Zone of Darkness. Not sure where the other two are. Nex managed to capture three of another team and send them into Bulk’s Portal, while he has another member of the team in love with him. The fifth member is still missing. Bulk has the entire other team and the three Nex incapacitated trapped in a giant cage.

Kopaka: It never ceases to amaze me when you manage to say an entire sentence without the letter “s” Meltdown. I applaud you.

Nex: But anyway, I know all these villainous plans and backup plans and backup plans for the backup plans, and backup plans in case there’s a flash freeze tomorrow, etcetera. It doesn’t feel right!

Nex: Tahu assigned me to be a villain. And with good reason; I have negative 50 Hero Points.

These are some of my favorite quotes from the chapter. Great comedy iBrow.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Well, if you are running low on sig quotes, I have a pair of epic Makuta ones:

Makuta: Villains always say that, and then the dumb guy beats them. Not foreshadowing anything here. At all.

Makuta: The donut shop, trying to steal donuts?

O well. It's what I like. And we need flash-frozen donuts.

Missed the quotuing challenge by that much! Well, since I'm sure you all love listening to me talk reading my posts, here's my favourite quote of the last chapter.

Aldous Witch: Oh, one of the free ones is Carapar? Never mind then; he’s too dumb to be of use.Makuta: Villains always say that, and then the dumb guy beats them. Not foreshadowing anything here. At all.

Remember: the dumb one is the one to fear, along with the chosen one, the (insert member of a illegal profession here) with a heart of gold and the underdog.If I don't get a good quote from Makuta next chapter, I will be disapointed in you, iBrow.MTL

Missed the quotuing challenge by that much! Well, since I'm sure you all love listening to me talk reading my posts, here's my favourite quote of the last chapter.

Aldous Witch: Oh, one of the free ones is Carapar? Never mind then; he’s too dumb to be of use.Makuta: Villains always say that, and then the dumb guy beats them. Not foreshadowing anything here. At all.

Remember: the dumb one is the one to fear, along with the chosen one, the (insert member of a illegal profession here) with a heart of gold and the underdog.If I don't get a good quote from Makuta next chapter, I will be disapointed in you, iBrow.MTL
Makuta always has good quotes! It's just a matter of him having to speak and having better quotes than everyone else.

The dumb one? That'd be Kopaka, because 'dumb' means unable to talk. But we know that Kopaka is going to beat everyone else anyway, so the foreshadowing is completely useless.Also, you could make the word 'dumb' into a running gag. Just saying...

In these scenarios, I think dumb is being used more along the lines of "stupid", but I guess dumb could make a good running gag.I'm hoping for Chapter 8 on Tuesday, so let's hope! Once Chapter 8 is out a little news about what will be coming up after Capture the Villain ends will be released.-ibrow

Rocka: ...Gorast? You okay?Gorast: ...Rocka: Well this is just great.

my fav line.
Although that type of line is overdone, I like it too. :P Rocka's in for some serious trouble next chapter, fighting whatever this is on his own. Let's just say six Toa Hordika, six Rahahga, a Tahtorak, and others couldn't beat it.

Rocka: ...Gorast? You okay?Gorast: ...Rocka: Well this is just great.

my fav line.
Although that type of line is overdone, I like it too. :P Rocka's in for some serious trouble next chapter, fighting whatever this is on his own. Let's just say six Toa Hordika, six Rahahga, a Tahtorak, and others couldn't beat it.
is it the zivon

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

How to Be a HeroCapture the Villain, Part 4Chapter 8 – Rocka Fights the ZivoniBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Zone of Darkness:Scritch-scratch-scritch-scratch-scritch-scratch.Rocka: WHAT IS IN HERE WITH ME?!Stringer: ...bleagh...Rocka: Stringer, you’re awake?!Stringer: ...Rocka: Curses.???: I sniff tasty robotic hero....Rocka: Uh... it’s him! Not me! I’m not like him! I swear!???: Deliciousness I sense...Rocka: Wait a minute, I have a scope on my helmet. I can use that to see in here! I’m sure it has a night vision function... yes! There! Crud! No! Turn it off! Turn it off! It’s horrible!???: Come to Mr. Zivon....Rocka: AHHHHHHHH-Mr. Zivon: I really do wish you would stop that. Every meal just has to feel the urge to scream.Rocka: -AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Mr. Zivon: Are you quite finished?Rocka: Hold on... urk... ugh... come on... EEK.Mr. Zivon: ...Rocka: Okay, done now. Let’s dance!Mr. Zivon: I prefer not to dance, actually. I have too many legs.Rocka: It’s a figure of speech.Mr. Zivon: Ah. I am not familiar with these figures you speak of. I live here in seclusion all of the time, except for when people decide to come and feed me.Rocka: ...you ever think that maybe they don’t want to be eaten?Mr. Zivon: Nonsense! Why else would they come? This place is just solid shadows, not solid shadows, liquid shadows, and other shadows.Rocka: There’re other shadows?Mr. Zivon: GET IN MY BELLY!Rocka: No! Help! Gorast! Help! Gorast! Stringer! Somebody! Urk!Bulk’s Portal:Furno (whispering): Anyone still awake?Mazeka (also whispering): Yeah... bored as ever....Furno: Do you think Bulk’s still awake?Mazeka: No idea. Can we trust him?Furno: He might be a villain right now, but he is top of the class right now.Mazeka: Yeah, that’s not saying anything. He could be like Nidhiki.Furno: I guess. Rotor?Rotor: Finally! I thought you wouldn’t say hello.Furno: I need you to get me and Mazeka out of here. We’ll save the rest of you once Bulk is taken down.Rotor: No problem dude. Operation Sparrow in motion!Furno: Go!Rotor activated his propellers, grabbing Furno in one hand and Mazeka in the other and speeding towards the top of the cage.Bulk: Hey! What’s that noise? You guys better not be- HEY! GET DOWN! NO! DOWN! DOWN! NOOOOO!Rotor crashed through the cage, only to be kicked back down by Bulk.Rotor: Operation Sparrow succeeded! Huzzah!Bulk: It didn’t succeed, it failed! I kicked you down!Furno: Yeah, but you forgot about me, mister teacher’s pet.Bulk: I’m not a teacher’s pet! How did you get... oh.Mazeka: You Hero Factory people are a little slow.Bulk: You’re a little slow!Mazeka: Nope.Bulk: Ugh, I’m not even going to deal with you right now.Mazeka: What are you-Ow....Furno: Not fair! I don’t have a weapon! Let him back up!Mazeka hit the ground below with a crunch, and Vezok screamed in pain. Furno and Bulk only made out the words “toes” and “evil” before Vezok fell silent again.Bulk: ...Furno: ... never mind.Rotor: Mazeka, are you okay?!Mazeka: My spine....Rotor: Is that a no?Mazeka: My spleen....Furno: Screw him. I can take on you by mySEEEEEEEEELF!Bulk: No, you can’t.CRUNCH.Vezok: WHY MUST YOU ALL FALL ON MY FEET?!Furno: My liver....Bulk: Muahaha.At the Park:Nex: Breez?Breez: Yeah Nex?Nex: Do you actually like me?Breez: Of course! I wouldn’t be with you right now if I didn’t, would I?Nex: Well, I kinda gave you a donut and hot chocolate that were specifically engineered to make you love me.POOF.Breez: ...Nex: ...Breez: ...Nex: ...Breez?Breez: ...Nex: Oh dear lord.Breez: I’ll give you a ten second head start to run away.Nex: It wasn’t my idea! Makuta made me! It was his idea! I swear!Breez: Five seconds left.Nex: Oh Mata-Nui why? Running!Breez: Too late!Nex: Ah!Aldous Witch’s Room:Aldous Witch: Are you almost done?Makuta: I still don’t understand why I can’t make sure the Zivon has eaten Rocka and his team.Aldous Witch: Because you are making me all powerful!Makuta: You know, this is starting to feel like you’re actually a villain.Aldous Witch: That’s because I am a villain, numb nuts.Makuta: ...Aldous Witch: You dumb bro?Makuta: Well this adds a new layer to the situation. I wonder if Tahu would give me Hero Points to turn you in.Aldous Witch: ...You wouldn’t.Makuta: Why not? I’m a villain, right? I’m out for my best interests alone. If that means getting you sent to prison, I’ll do it.Aldous Witch: I’ll make you Tahu’s teacher!Makuta: Sigh. I’m bribed so easily.Aldous Witch: You’ll help me?Makuta: I guess. I’m not your servant, though. Just remember that, because I could crush you underneath my toe if I wanted.Aldous Witch: We’ll see about that... now give me that evil Quaza Staff that I had you build me.Makuta: Here.Aldous Witch: MUAHAHA!Makuta: ...Aldous Witch then grew to a massive size, roughly three times the size of Makuta.Makuta: ...What the hay.Aldous Witch: Aldous Witch no more! I am now Witch Doctor! Now Makuta, what was that you said about crushing me under your toe?Makuta: Nothing! Nothing at all sir! I have said nothing of offense Doctor!Witch Doctor: I still have my memory, you fool. Regardless, all past sins are forgiven. Now go get me my napkin. It’s dinner time.Makuta: Eek!Witch Doctor: I’m not eating you, stupid. Good grief. We’re having roast beef.Makuta: Oh, okay. Phew!At the School:Nex: HELP! SOMEBODY HE-URK!Kopaka: What are you doing here? Where are Bulk and Makuta?!Nex: I’ll help you if you hide me! Please, quickly! She’s gonna eat me or something!Kopaka: Fine. Meltdown, you keep guard. Don’t let anyone in.Meltdown: Make Carapar do it.Kopaka: He’s too stupid. I’m sorry.Meltdown: Sssssigh....Once inside one of the teacher offices, Kopaka sat Nex in the chair that Meltdown had previously occupied.Nex: Thank goodness, she was gonna kill me!Kopaka: Who?Nex: Breez.Kopaka: Oh. She found out what you did to her?Nex: I guess Makuta wired the stuff so that it would stop working if I mentioned it, blast him.Kopaka: I’d laugh, but the situation is serious.Nex: Thank you.Kopaka: Now, where are Bulk and Makuta? Where are our teams?Nex: The teams sent to get me and Bulk are in a cage guarded by Bulk in Bulk’s portal-Kopaka: Curses!Nex: -which I can open for you.Kopaka: Good.Nex: The team sent to get Makuta is in the Zone of Darkness, where more likely than not the Zivon has eaten them and is waiting for Makuta’s orders to begin digesting them.Kopaka: Sounds like my team is up first then.BOOM.Kopaka: ...Nex: ...What was that?(Outside)Breez: LET ME IN!Meltdown: OW! KOPAKA! GET HER AWAY FROM ME!(Inside)Nex: Oh dear lord.Kopaka: Go through this window, right here- what the heck is that...Nex: Is that Makuta?Makuta: INCOMING!Nex: Yeah, that’s Makuta.Kopaka: Who’s carrying him though?Makuta: ALDOUS WITCH WENT CRAZY! FIND TAHU!Witch Doctor: You little sneak! Take that!Makuta: Ouch! My ear!Nex: Great. If I leave through the door, Breez will beat me to death-Breez: I HEAR YOU IN THERE NEX!!Nex: -and if I leave through the window, Witch Doctor is going to step on me.Kopaka: It is indeed a conundrum.Carapar: Herp derp! I’m too smart for you!Kopaka: Darn it, he ripped off the duct tape. Oh well, we’ll have to live with it for now. Got any plans?Nex: That depends. Did this teacher buy himself one of the limited run 100 working Portal Guns like Bulk?Kopaka: I have no idea.Nex: Then let’s check.Carapar: Herp derp! This plan sucks!Nex: You suck Carapar. Stupid.To Be Continued....Now some news for what will come after Capture the Villain ends:-The next "ministory" will begin Chapter 18 and will for the most aprt star Furno.-Chapters 12-17 will be like Chapters 1-4.-One of the upcoming chapters will begin introducing other classes into the comedy.Don't forget to name your favourite quotes! Hoping to have Chapter 9 up by the weekend!-ibrow

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

I knew it was Zivon!

............................................................Rocka: Wait a minute, I have a scope on my helmet. I can use that to see in here! I’m sure it has a night vision function... yes! There! Crud! No! Turn it off! Turn it off! It’s horrible!...............................................................................???: Come to Mr. Zivon....Rocka: AHHHHHHHH-Mr. Zivon: I really do wish you would stop that. Every meal just has to feel the urge to scream.Rocka: -AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Mr. Zivon: Are you quite finished?Rocka: Hold on... urk... ugh... come on... EEK.........................................................................Mr. Zivon: GET IN MY BELLY!Rocka: No! Help! Gorast! Help! Gorast! Stringer! Somebody! Urk!...........................................................................Rotor: Mazeka, are you okay?!Mazeka: My spine....Rotor: Is that a no?Mazeka: My spleen....Furno: Screw him. I can take on you by mySEEEEEEEEELF!Bulk: No, you can’t.CRUNCH.Vezok: WHY MUST YOU ALL FALL ON MY FEET?!Furno: My liver....Bulk: Muahaha..............................................................................POOF.Breez: ...Nex: ...Breez: ...Nex: ...Breez?Breez: ...Nex: Oh dear lord.Breez: I’ll give you a ten second head start to run away..l......................................................................................................Kopaka: Go through this window, right here- what the heck is that...Nex: Is that Makuta?Makuta: INCOMING!Nex: Yeah, that’s Makuta.............................................................Kopaka: Who’s carrying him though?Makuta: ALDOUS WITCH WENT CRAZY! FIND TAHU!Witch Doctor: You little sneak! Take that!Makuta: Ouch! My ear!..................................................................................................................Nex: Great. If I leave through the door, Breez will beat me to death-Breez: I HEAR YOU IN THERE NEX!!Nex: -and if I leave through the window, Witch Doctor is going to step on me.........................................................................................................................Kopaka: It is indeed a conundrum.Carapar: Herp derp! I’m too smart for you!Kopaka: Darn it, he ripped off the duct tape. Oh well, we’ll have to live with it for now. Got any plans?

any of those

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Mr. Zivon: Nonsense! Why else would they come? This place is just solid shadows, not solid shadows, liquid shadows, and other shadows._____________________________________________________Nex: Oh Mata-Nui why? ____________________________________________________Makuta: INCOMING!Nex: Yeah, that’s Makuta.

No, that's Takua! How dare you misinterpret Bionicle history! *glares at Nex*I like the middle one because Nex is invoking Mata Nui, a Bionicle character, evidencing Bionicle's inherent superiority over HF. However, for your sig the top one likely is best.