Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
4943 replies to this topic

#801 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 6,428 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2012 - 11:06 PM

IC:Hex frowned at the man, trying to keep up a double facade. To his friends, he needed to look angry at Feral for killing his beloved Jennifer- someone he in fact didn't know -and at the same time he had to act apathetic for Feral."Listen close, 'cause I'm only asking once. What is exactly do you have planned?"
  • 0

#802 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2012 - 08:10 PM

OOC: And since I finally have time again, I should make this post...IC: Having done similarly to whatever Parugius meant, Jamie tried to look for Ethan. She found this difficult due to the great number of people there that day but eventually saw Ethan at the entrance."Hello again," she said as Ethan turned towards her."Do you have the details on our mission?"IC: James and Guinevere walked out of his office but only could walk a few feet before his cell phone rang, alerting him of two seperate text messages. One alerted of the return of Silvermind which received an internal reply of "Excellent" and the other saying "Executive Jayron out of contact; See Cyan for details. Location: at the docks"Interesting...He had a different destination in mind when he left his office, but he changed his mind and headed towards the docks.
  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#803 Offline Xenophilic Zeno

Xenophilic Zeno
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

  • 4,916 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2012 - 09:09 PM

IC: Lark sighed. He leaned back further."I'unno what he has up his sleeve by the way of plans. But our half of the deal is to do the work, so we will: Make a commotion."The trainer paused. "And I definitely have a plan for that."
  • 0

#804 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 12:14 AM

IC: Ryan/Ellen"That's a good idea," Ellen said to Sonja's suggestion, fighting back a yawn.Upon Sonja realizing that Zach was missing, Ryan did a quick head count to confirm that they were indeed down to six people (seven, if they counted Evan). First this Kyle leaves without a trace, and now Zach's gone, Ryan thought. What is it with people just suddenly leaving this group?"Well, it certainly makes sense to stay in Striaton," Ryan agreed. "That way, it's more likely that Zach or Kyle will find us. By the way, my friend Alex just arrived in Nuvema Town, so it would probably be a good idea to wait for him to catch up with us before leaving Striaton." He purposely left out the fact that Alex was travelling with the male Raikou, not only because he had already mentioned it back in Accumula, but also because he wasn't sure how much the group wanted to trust Evan just yet.
  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#805 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 01:01 AM

IC: Evan"Very well.", Evan said, returning Landorus, "Maybe next time then. Until then, let's find your friend and get a little rest."
  • 0

#806 Offline The Doc

The Doc
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,507 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 10:30 PM

IC: ..."Would now be a good time for me to tell you guys I've picked up quite a few new things in the way of martial arts?" Tim asked."I mean, nothing's more of a commotion than a fight or riot, eh?"
  • 0

~Have you had your dose today?~

 

 


#807 Offline Xenophilic Zeno

Xenophilic Zeno
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

  • 4,916 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 10:49 PM

IC: The left corner of Lark's mouth turned up in a smirk. "Allow me to revise my plans."The trainer then totally closed his mouth. He promptly began to give off the light breathing characteristics of his lazy napping.For all the world, Joseph Lark looked asleep.But for all he cared, he was strategizing.

Edited by Armadijo, Feb 16 2012 - 10:53 PM.

  • 0

#808 Offline The Doc

The Doc
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,507 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 10:56 PM

IC: Tired all of a sudden, eh? Tim thought, sitting down and clasping his fingers in front of his face as he scrutinised his friend."Just what're you up to, buddy?" he breathed almost inaudibly to himself.What's going on in that brain of yours?
  • 0

~Have you had your dose today?~

 

 


#809 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2012 - 12:38 PM

-==IC: Orange//Dreamyard==-Orange frowned, as he looked around as well."Odd. I have to wonder, though..." Orange mused, as he chuckled."I bet that I have an idea where he might have gone." The trainer said with a nod, as he headed toward the main city.-==IC: Zach//Striaton Gym==-Zach's day wasn't exactly the best. Right now, he was evading multiple shots of fire, as he skidded to a stop, and assessed the situation.So, let's see. Eight trainers firing shots at me, or rather, their REMORAID firing shots at me. Zach thought with a sigh, as he shook his head, and began to run again.Who would think that a Remoraid would be used by trainers who look like they are fire-based trainers... Zach shook his head again, as he looked at Heather, his Pikachu, who was looking over the situation again."Thunderbolt." Zach stated, as the Pikachu fired off a bolt of lightning that hit the Remoraid, and accidentally sent the trainer back as well, from the electrical attack.Note to self: Thunderbolt can hit actual trainers too, if they're holding their Pokemon.
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#810 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 18 2012 - 07:48 PM

OOC: Finally done.Posted ImageSpecies: Pidove.Nickname: Athena.Trainer: Sonja Baron.Appearance: Almost exactly like any other Pidove, although Athen has a few scars on her body.Personality: A very careful Pokémon, Athena has lived almost exclusively as a defensive fighter; since she was born into an area known for its Pidove-family wars, she, like others, was essentially forced into either an offensive or defensive role. She tends to be fairly cautious in battle, knowing her own limits, and doesn't take kindly to newcomers due to trust issues. However, once you gain Athena's loyalty, she will fight to her last breath in your name.Ability: Super Luck.Specialty: Athena's primary specialty is in support and tactical moves. Her main use is in dodging and tiring out an opponent; Athena developed this tactic due to her lackluster defense capabilities and less-than-impressive attack power. However, she makes up for it by being too quick to hit... usually.Known Moves: Roost, Detect, Featherdance, Quick Attack, Air Cutter. IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro TR Base: "Nope," Ethan answered. "I've just been waiting to see if anyone else was going to show up, so..." He shrugged. "Yeah. I suppose we ought to go and find out." Smiling, he opened the door to the main room, holding it for the younger Rocket member.IC - Sonja Baron - Abandoned Factory: Sonja was going to ask how Orange knew -- or had an idea, actually, since she didn't remember Zach actually saying anything to offer an idea -- but decided against it. Instead, she simply followed after the Rocket member.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#811 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2012 - 07:52 PM

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-"The fact that Zach disappeared, during a fight that was likely going to take a while, indicates he was headed somewhere that would take a bit of time. The only place I can think of here, which he would want to go but not want to waste time, would be... The gym." Orange said, as he recalled Zach's wish to challenge the gyms, but the main complaint about that was the lack of time. Orange looked back at Sonja, and nodded.OOC: Orange pays attention to things. =P
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#812 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 08:11 PM

IC: Evan TierraEvan looked up in the sky. Never had he seen such a beautiful night sky....."What this land lacks in history, at least from what I have seen.", Evan said in an awed voice, "It more than makes up for this view. You can almost lose yourself in the stars......."Evan reached into his pocket and grabbed the Lustrous Shard. The magnificent shard of Palkia shone beautifully, twinkling like a star itself........
  • 0

#813 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 08:27 PM

-==IC: Orange==-Orange looked up at the sky, and then nodded."You're right. The land has more history than you would think, but the view is indeed amazing." Orange stated with a smile, recalling his past, and frowning for a moment, but the view of the stars made sure that that frown didn't last long.
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#814 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 12:32 AM

IC - Sonja - Going back to Striaton: Sonja stopped, turning to look at Evan. Her hood was up again, her hands in her pockets, and her gaze set on the Plasma agent. Slowly, she shifted her look to the shard that he held."What's that?" she asked, curiously observing the gleaming crystal.IC - Kyle - White Forest: Kyle sighed, exiting the message on his Pokétch and leaning back against the log he had set his sleeping bag next to. Wearily, he rubbed his eyes, zipping up his coat and staring at the fire. Beside him, Jaeda was curled up, sound asleep; in front of him, lying down and staring up at the moon, was Suicune. Her fur seemed to glisten in the moonlight, her blue mane seeming to sparkle. Kyle was entranced, and continued to stare at her.After a moment, she seemed to notice him, turning her head to glance at the Liberty agent. You should get rest, she advised. Who knows what tomorrow may hold...Kyle nodded, though didn't shift his posture. His thoughts had shifted to the Shiny Beasts, to the mission they had appeared for. Presently, he found that a number of questions were growing in his mind. "Suicune," he said quietly. She looked at him again. "What's your home like?"The Aurora Pokémon tilted her head, her eyes betraying a hint of surprise. That's an odd question... Do you mind if I ask why you wish to know?The Liberty agent shrugged. "Just curious," he said. "You aren't from here; neither are Entei and Raikou. What's your world like compared to this one?" He frowned, his gaze shifting back to the fire. "I mean... I can't imagine it's any worse than this one..."Suicune stared at him, seeming to contemplate the question. They're certainly different, she said after a moment. My world is like this forest. A lot of trees, sprawling for miles and miles. And there are rivers, clean, pure, crystalline; sprawling oceans that cover a vast amount of the world. Bright life wherever you turn. Little conflict..."So absolutely no similarities," Kyle said quietly, looking back at Suicune.Not quite, she replied. Suicune looked to the sky; Kyle followed her gaze. The stars and moon were bright, few clouds covering the sky. The starlight smiled upon the earth, seeming to dance every moment that they were observed. A soft breeze ruffled the trees, accenting the view even as it sent a shiver down Kyle's spine. Our sky is the same, a sea of light and darkness to watch us by night, and an ocean of blue to calm us by day. A pool filled by the dreams of every living being... She trailed off, evidently lost in the beauty of the night. After several moments, she looked at Kyle again. Even if our homes are different, they are still connected by the beyond -- even if you cannot see one from the other. All is one.Kyle nodded. All is one... He looked at Suicune, a soft smile on his face. Yawning, he crawled into his sleeping bag. "All right... Good night, Suicune..." He trailed off, his mind quickly becoming enveloped in the warm comfort of sleep. Within seconds, Kyle was unconscious, fatigue finally winning him over.Suicune stared at him for another moment, and then looked to the sky one last time. Noting Jaeda beside her trainer, she breathed a cold breath on the larger campfire, putting it out. Then she rested her head on her paws. Sleep well, Kyle...IC - Gavin/Gerald Braner - Lavender Town: Mere words could not express the levels of intense anger present in the air. His teeth bared, Gavin glared at his father. Every ounce of confidence that had been present in his eyes before was gone, replaced by sheer terror and sorrow. The Rocket agent didn't care about that. He didn't care about the damage to the room, the broken glass that now littered the creaking floor, the upturned table and chairs on either side of him.Slowly, he walked forward, hands clenched. Gerald Braner didn't move, hardly reacting as Gavin grabbed the front of his shirt and lifted the frail man, pressing him against the wall."I want the truth," he growled, every word dripping with acid. "Why did you start that fire? Why did you lock us in?"Gerald's mouth worked slowly, though no words came out. Catching his panic, he stopped trying to speak, licking his cracked lips. Gavin continued to glare into his eyes--and was surprised to see a strong flicker of regret mixing in with the pool of other emotions. "It was an accident..." he said at last. "Just listen..."Gavin didn't loosen his grip, at least for a moment. Noting a sense of sincerity in his voice, he calmed down, letting the man stand of his own accord. Unsteadily, Gerald took a seat. "Explain. Now.""It was that house..." Mr. Braner said quietly, his hand shaking nervously. "I... You remember it... don't you?" Gavin nodded slightly, unsure of what that had to do with anything. "It was after your mother died... I was... I couldn't deal with the stress." He glanced at the bottles that littered the ground. "I wanted to leave. But you... Isabelle... I knew you wouldn't want to..."Gavin frowned, clenching his fist again. "So you're going to try and pin this on us?""No, no!" Gerald said quickly, raising his arms to defend himself. "That's... that's not what I meant!" He shook with fear; seeing this, Gavin backed off, though he was still fuming. "There were other things, other people! I didn't want you to have to live in a... a place where you might think that..." He gulped, tears in his eyes. "... that she would come back." Gavin's eyes widened at this, feeling the striking of a chord in his memory.Of course... He stared at his father. Absentmindedly, he produced the Reaper's Cloth from his pocket -- the one he had received from Isabelle a few days before she had died. "Dusknoir..." Gerald nodded. It was beginning to make sense now..."I was trying to save you from disappointment," the man said. "I thought to only way to convince you would be to... to make it to where we would have to move... I made a mistake. I didn't know you were inside." He trembled madly now, his foot nudging against a bottle. It rolled away, clanking against the table. "I didn't mean to..."Gavin said nothing. He simply continued to stare at the broken, sobbing man before him, his own mind frozen in horror and sorrow. He wasn't sure how to respond to the situation. Yes, his father had been responsible for his sister's death, but not in the way he had assumed. And now... Now what? He wanted to continue hating him, but he couldn't. He felt too much pity for his father. Whatever had happened, it had been an attempt to help them, regardless of how badly he had gone about it, how ridiculous his reasons, or how heinous the results.He stared down at the floor, thinking about himself. All this time he had spent being angry, distant, telling himself that he was fighting for Izzy... but then, was he really? She wouldn't have wanted this kind of attitude, he realized, mouth opening slightly in shock. He looked at his hand, the Reaper's Cloth, then at his father again. She... no. I'm a monster...He stumbled over to the window, resting a hand against the wall and staring outside. He didn't know how to handle this. As his mind tried to process everything, he simply stared outside, at the rain that continued to fall in torrents on Lavender Town. The sun was beginning to rise, but with all the clouds and the chill of the rain... it may as well have still been midnight.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#815 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 12:47 AM

IC: EvanSmiling, Evan turned his gaze to Sonja and said in a kindly voice, "This thing? This is Palkia's gift to me. It's a piece of the Lustrous Orb. It allows me to manipulate Space to an extent. It is also proof I fight for Palkia's sake, as it's hero. It also, sometimes, seems to have a heartbeat. I can look at it and feel proud of what I am, knowing that Palkia and my pokemon will stand by me every step of the way."The shard glittered and twinkled with pearly light as Evan put on the necklace holding the shard. Evan had never felt more at peace than now. Even with all the darkness that was going on in this world, he was thankful for this brief respite......

Edited by Alku, Feb 20 2012 - 04:40 AM.

  • 0

#816 Offline Umbra of Doom

Umbra of Doom
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 508 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 11:56 AM

OOC: No volunteers to help? Meh, k. I'll just drag along a few random nameless NPC's instead. I'll give you one more opportunity to change your mind though. ^_^IC (???):*Report. What is your status?**We've run into a...situation. We identified Target 'M', and are moving in to aquire, as the leader ordered. We need authorization to proceed further though.**Target 'M'?? Are you certain?**Positive. We identified it just six miles from the Alamo. Visibility isn't very good today, so they shouldn't be able to spot us from there.**Hmm...is Target M alone?**Negative. It is traveling in a boat with two more...and one is a trainer, which would indicate that it will require some force to retrieve Target M. Readings on the trainer and the Pokemon with him are fuzzy, but they seem to indicate that he's an Aura Weilder.**Wait, Target M is in a boat? I would've expected teleportation, or at least flight. This could be a trap.**Negative. Target M is sleeping. Energy readings suggest that it recently expended a large amount of power.**Ah, okay. Have measures been taken to prevent its escape?**Affirmative. Anti-teleport field is active, and communications in this quadrant have been jammed, with the exception of ours.**Perfect. Just watch that trainer...I seem to recall headquarters mentioning something about one of those 'Aura Weilders'.**Right. We have several trainers at the ready. Awaiting authorization.**Excellent. You are clear to engage. I will inform Energon Leader now.**Roger*Ending his communication, the dark figure in the water glanced up, noting that the shadow of the boat was still floating quietly on the surface of the water, headed for the Alamo. Under his diving helmet, the man smiled. It was pure luck that one of their patrols had stumbled upon this, but they weren't about to pass this chance up.The man blinked, as another communication came in. *Commander, do we have authorization?*The man chuckled. *You bet we do. Proceed with the main capture strategy.*Several more shadows became visible moving under the water, and began to head towards the surface. One of them was bullet-shaped and had dark red eyes, focused on its target.-UoD :voyanui:

Edited by Umbra of Doom, Feb 20 2012 - 12:05 PM.

  • 0

#817 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 03:18 PM

OoC: it's been a while, but I'm back. What'd I miss?
  • 0

#818 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 03:31 PM

OOC: Umbra: Actually, I think James Arthur was heading toward the docks to help out. =)Spartana: Welcome back! :)Here's the most recent recap; not much has happened since then that really affects a lot of people, so it should bring you up to date.Anyway, I'm going to make a Goldhawk/Silvermind IC, and probably a couple of others later today, jsyak. Stay tuned!
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#819 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 05:29 PM

OoC: Got it. I was on my onesy-self, I believe.
  • 0

#820 Offline Umbra of Doom

Umbra of Doom
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 508 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 05:59 PM

OOC: Hmm...as usual, I miss one post, and I miss a crucial piece of info. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif Thx Parugi. :)
  • 0

#821 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 06:14 PM

Guess who's really sorry for leaving unexpectedly and causing plot issues? >.<I don't even remember what happened, but.. yeah. I'm going to try to get back into this. To be honest, the only reason I ever came back to BZP was for name inspiration for a thing I plan on writing, which will probably be top priority, so I'm not sure how frequent I can be here. I'll try, though. c:Anyway, I did read the recap posts, so I should be clear on that. :P Just a few questions, though, since I didn't bother reading 10 pages of thicker storyline. With the Shiny Beasts group, where exactly are we now, and did one of you take the Entei from Justin? What happened to the Team Aqua plot? I see they've been busy. And Blade, sorry for leaving one of your characters stranded. :| Unless you moved her, I'll try to get that plotline going soon.I'll probably get back up and going in.. a week or so. Still busy with school. But I'll try to IC now and then. As often as I can. .__.
  • 0

#822 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 06:35 PM

OOC: Nope, Summer's still in the exact same place, though I've thought up more ideas for her backstory now. =)As for the Shiny Beasts, you've still got Entei. Our group's like doubled, though. xDAs for the Team Aqua plot, it's technically ended, as everyone regrouped at another Rocket base, in Rustboro I believe, for a different mission. Team Aqua's still around, though.
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#823 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 10:52 PM

IC: Ryan/EllenEllen was facsinated by the shard. "What kind of Pokemon is Palkia like?" she asked, unfamiliar with the non-Unovan Pokemon.Ryan looked up at the night sky, recalling the countless nights he would spend stargazing from the treetops of Fortree as a child. In the tension between Team Rocket and Liberty that pervaded the Manaphy Mission, Ryan hadn't been able to fully appreciate the beauty of this region. Now, however, he felt perfectly at peace. This place is full of wonders, he thought. Although we do have to keep quiet about being with Team Liberty, it feels great to not have to worry about fighting any Rocket agents or Hojohsin officers. It almost feels as if the war really is nonexistent.IC: DackAs bright as the stars were that night, they could not penetrate into the dim recesses of Dark Cave. In fact, as Dack, Hannah, and Ben journeyed deeper into the cave, the light given off by Luxio and Umbreon seemed to grow dimmer.This doesn't make any sense, Dack thought. Our eyes should be adjusting to the darkness. The Rocket agent pondered this mystery for a few moments and was about to ask the others about it when the lights went out completely.Dack stopped walking and fumbled for the flashlight he had grudgingly accepted from Hannah. He flicked it on, but no light came out of it. That was strange; the flashlights had worked perfectly fine when they tested them at the cave entrance."Ben? Hannah?" Dack called out."I'm here," Ben answered. "I'm not sure why Umbreon's rings stopped glowing. He can't have gotten that tired.""I'm here, too," Hannah said. "Umbreon and Luxio aren't the only ones who stopped giving off light. My flashlight's not working."Their voices sounded close, but Dack wouldn't have been able to see them even if they were standing right next to him.Something brushed against Dack's leg, causing him to jump before realizing that it was Luxio. "What's wrong, Luxio?" the Rocket agent asked. "Did you run out of electricity?" He bent down to pat his Pokemon on the head, but stopped when he felt a tingling sensation in his hand.Luxio was still producing electricity.Dack just couldn't see it.
  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#824 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 11:18 PM

IC: Evan TierraTurning to Ellen, Evan smiled and said, "Palkia is a wondrous pokemon. It understands I have the potential to be a hero. There are two others: Dialga and Giratina, and with them, two others who were chosen to be heroes like me."
  • 0

#825 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 11:51 PM

OOC: Umbra: Np.Spartana: Yup yup; something like that. :P If you need a place to jump back into, there's the aforementioned thing going on with Umbra's characters that he needs people for; considering there aren't a lot of free characters right now, retconning your guys to Four Island wouldn't be unjustified.Nara: Don't worry about it. =]To elaborate on the Shiny Beasts and the Team Aqua-fighting group:-Shiny Beasts: Currently in Striaton City, have picked up Ryan Sanders, Ellen Burks, Evan Tierra and are planned to pick up Alex Lockwood soon. Kyle Eston has left and Zach is off fighting the three Striaton Gym Leaders. All Legendary Pokémon are with their respective people still. We're probably going to end up dropping Thomas from the group since Uber Bunny seems to have left.-TA group: As Blade said, they've been reassigned to a different mission and are waiting at Rustboro for their next orders. The Team Aqua situation is going to be handled by a team of Rocket elites instead. Jamie and Ethan are currently the only members of the group actually assigned to go on this new mission, but Eric is cleared to join. ICly he already knows about it, though like the others, he has no details on the mission itself -- yet. Karin is being dropped at the Rustboro base unless Kothra comes back.Oh, and those Liberty members that we saw who got captured by TA -- Hex, Lark and Tim -- are planning an escape with Feral's help. Cause he's a backstabber like that. xpBut anyway, take your time; no rush. :)IC - Sonja - Going to Striaton: "I see," Sonja said, eyes set on the shard, deep in thought. With the light of the moon and the hundreds of stars shining on it, the crystal almost looked like a fallen star. Smiling to herself slightly at the thought, she turned and continued walking toward the city.IC - Ethan/Lady Aris - Rustboro Rocket Base: Ethan and Jamie entered the control center, stopping momentarily to observe what was going on. A number of technicians and other agents were moving around, issuing orders over radios and entering or exiting through various other doors. In the center of the room, on a slightly raised platform, was a woman with light brown hair. She was busy issuing orders to several of the others in the room. Above her, seeming to sit in the air with its legs crossed in a meditative stance, was a Deoxys.Ethan took the sight in quickly before approaching the Rocket Executive. Stopping in front of her, he saluted. "Executive Aris," he greeted. "Ethan Worth and Jamie Arthur, reporting. We're ready to begin our next mission.""At ease," Aris replied, prompting Ethan to relax. "You came just in time." She looked up at the Deoxys. "Ariadne; they're here."The Deoxys opened her eyes, looking down at the humans below her. She contemplated them for a moment before descending, coming to stand beside the Rocket Executive. Much obliged."Worth, Arthur, this is Ariadne," Aris introduced. "Formerly the Alpha of the Deoxys race, now a valuable asset in Team Rocket's forces -- by her own choice, of course." She directed their attention to a screen behind them. "She requests your help in locating those."Three pictures were present on the screen, though all were similar. A Latios and a Latias were present in each photo, captured in mid-flight around a small stone. The primary differences were in the stones: All three were a different color, one blue, one red and one green."These are three pairs of the Eon Pokémon that were recruited by a group of our agents not too long ago," she said. "Their assistance has proven useful for operating in Hoenn, especially after the Ace fiasco. Unfortunately..." She pressed a button on her control panel, changing the picture to a nightmarish landscape, evidently the remains of a town. It was covered in shadow. "... a skirmish with a rogue Darkrai rendered several of them incapacitated. As a result, they cannot continue to perform their ritual.""Ritual?"Latios and Latias have been called the Natural Healers in the past, Ariadne said. These six were doing just that before they were forced into action."But what were they trying to heal?" Ethan asked, looking at the Deoxys. She returned his gaze, staring him straight in the eye.Three of my kin, she answered. Relatively newborn; they would be the equivalent of a ten-year-old human. They crashed in Hoenn sometime ago, a short while after I did; presumably they came to look for me. The impact rendered them comatose. Ariadne crossed her arms. Who knows; with their help these Latii may have fared better..."Indeed," Aris said. "Which brings us to your mission. You are to escort Ariadne to her brethren and protect her while she finishes the revival of these other Deoxys. Chances are you won't run into trouble, though we are not about to take any chances. Understand?"IC - Silvermind/Goldhawk - The Alamo: Strange activity in Johto... Ecruteak destroyed... Large-scale attacks in Hoenn... Goldhawk frowned as he read over the various reports on his desk. In his time away from Four Island, a lot had happened; frankly, he didn't think he had been gone for that long. One note in particular caught his attention. From the sounds of it, a gorup of Liberty agents had been working near Lilycove before losing contact with headquarters... Hm..."Josiah," he called to the executive, holding up the file. "Heard anythign more about this?"Executive Lorne took the file, glancing over it before shaking his head. "Not that I'm aware," he said. "We were considering sending a search party into the area, but we're short on manpower right now. Not to mention, we've had a lot more agents disappear in that area as of late." He handed Goldhawk the file he had just been reading. "Our friend Maxie seems to suspect renewed Aqua activity."Goldhawk mulled over this, though he was not able to do so for long. Silvermind arrived at that moment, opening the door to the conference room and bearing a concerned expression."Markus, I've just received a report from a technician," she said. "Apparently contact with Jayron Aaron has been lost not far from here; Mewtwo was with him. Cyan Vero is preparing a team to investigate now.""Get him on the comm," Goldhawk said, lowering his boots from the table to the floor. "Those two are too valuable to lose." He looked at Lorne. "Josiah, grab a Legendary and go with Vero; we'll let him know you're coming." Lorne nodded and immediately headed out of the room, moving toward the nearest computer before heading to the docks...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#826 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 09:32 AM

-==IC: Zach//Striaton Gym, Temporary Viewpoint Shift==-To anyone who decides to use Remoraid, especially against someone who has a Pikachu... Don't. I had Heather send out a few more attacks, and, I noticed that everyone had grouped together after the first attack. You'd think they'd be less stupid. Either way, the electric attacks hit the Remoraid, and caused them, and their trainers, to be shocked, and then fall to the floor, unconscious."Well done. That's stage two of your tests done, though in retrospect, maybe we should've varied our choices a little..." The voice on the intercom said, and I smirked a bit, but nodded, and recalled my two Pokemon, as I walked through the doors. The doors slammed shut behind me, and I frowned, as no-one seemed to be appearing to fight. However... a field of energy surrounded me quickly, and I frowned, and got into position. The field didn't seem to do anything, and dissipated a few seconds later. Confused, I reached for one of my Pokeballs, but recoiled my hand, as a barrier both prevented me from taking the Pokeball, and shocked me slightly."For this test, you are training your physical self entirely this time. You cannot fight with your Pokemon at all for this test. Start now." The voice said, and I frowned, but nodded, as about 6 people in pirate costumes walked out, and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow, as there hadn't been a normal outfit at all during these tests; it was like weirdo day at the gym or something. I then looked to the side, and noticed a sword, and smiled, as I realized what this test was about, and then grabbed the sword, even as the pirates ran toward me quickly.OOC: I wanted to use that comment at the beginning, that's why I temporarily shifted to first person mode. =P
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#827 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 09:23 PM

OOC: Chaz approved. Welcome back! ^_^
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#828 Offline Ajad_Prime

Ajad_Prime
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,289 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 04:41 PM

IC: Alex had hitched a ride from a truck heading to Striaton to deliver Pokemart supplies to the airport. Hopping out of it he thanked the man greatly who drove him and offered him money which he denied. Well finally made it. He ducked as a loud WHOOSH went over him. It was an airplane taking off.
  • 0
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500
OT: Alex

#829 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 11:30 PM

OOC: Thanks :)IC: Viridian Forest: Twenty Two years agoHaving heard rumors of Celebi in the forest he had hastily ran to the forest. Now he was but twenty feet from the legendary Pokemon. But this Pokemon was not sitting still it was running away from Chaz. He would have called out Charizard but he did not think Charizard would have enough room to fly, so he didn't call him out."Celebi please stop running. I mean you no harm."But Celebi did not seem to listen.They kept this up for a few hundred feet. Chaz felt his muscles start to fatigue. And then Celebi turned around, arms outstretched. The legendary Pokemon's eyes glowed and Chaz blacked out.IC: Viridian Forest: Present DayChaz woke up and the sun was out. He got back to his feet and waited for his eyes to adjust. He looked around but he could not find any trace of Celebi.Man that Pokemon was awesome. And strong too. It knocked me right out.He made his way out of the forest and headed for the Pokemon Center in Viridian City.And then he realized somthing was wrong.
  • 0

#830 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2012 - 11:41 PM

IC: Ellen/Ryan"So you were chosen by Palkia?" Ellen said. "That sort of sounds like Unova's legend of the twin heroes, who were chosen by Reshiram and Zekrom. The heroes themselves are considered just as legendary as the Pokemon."As Ryan walked on, he saw an airplane taking off in the distance, partially obscuring his view of the stars. It reminded him of the first time he had come to Unova, with Alex and Jake. He knew that Team Liberty had filled Alex in on a few details of their mission, but he wasn't sure if they had told him about what happened to Jake yet. I'd hate to have to be the one to break it to him, Ryan thought.
  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#831 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 02:18 AM

OOC: Whoops, looks like things are starting without me *grumbles to self about business/laziness mixed into one post defying week*IC: James and Guinevere had briskly walked a fair distance to reach the docks. The workers at the dock seemed quite busy for one reason or another, but it wasn't they whom James was looking for."Vero, Vero, Vero" James said quietly as he looked for Cyan. He knew who he was fair enough, but it had been a while since he had seen him.Catching the sight of the familiar face he walked over to him and said "Mr. Vero, or would you perfer Sir? I heard that there is a problem with Executive Jayron and thought to lend my assistance." IC: "Understood, Ma'am" Jamie Arthur said.OOC: Really short post for Jamie, because I have little ideas of what to right plus it 1:15 right now, and I need to get to bed. Good night.
  • 0

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.


#832 Offline Umbra of Doom

Umbra of Doom
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 508 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 07:36 PM

IC (Cyan): Cyan, who had been busy preparing the boat for take-off, glanced up. Recognizing James, a slight smile crossed his face. "Cyan is fine; after all, you out-rank me now. Reminds me...I've been meaning to congratulate you on that. Anyway, I'm glad you came to help."Shadow slipped out from behind the boat, in her usual human form and snorted. "Okay, if you two tech geeks are finished, I believe we have more company."Cyan looked behind James and noted four Liberty Agents walking up. Surprisingly, a familiar pink feline face was among them. Cyan's eyes widened "Mew?" Mew smiled in response, pushing its way to the front of the group.The head agent, whom Cyan didn't recognize, saluted James, then turned to Cyan. "I was instructed to bring a legendary, and this eavesdropping Mew happened to catch that this mission involved you...so it wouldn't let me take anyone else."Cyan couldn't help but chuckle. "That doesn't surprise me. You're the one Goldhawk sent, correct? I received a message that you would be coming."The agent nodded in response. Cyan's attention was suddenly diverted when he heard the telepathic voice of one of his pokemon. Gallade appeared from the front of the boat, looking concerned. "I tried what you suggested Cyan, but I wouldn't be able to teleport this many people. And there's something else...the location you indicated...something is preventing me from trying to lock onto it. I don't think I could teleport there at all."Cyan's eyes widened. "Teleportation blocked?? I can only think of two teams out there that might possess that kind of technology: Team Rocket and Team Energon. And between those two...I really hope it's Team Rocket."He frowned, then turned to the Agent who brought Mew. "Did you bring Mew's pokeball?" The agent nodded and handed it to him. Cyan turned and recalled Mew into it. "Okay, let's all get in this boat and get going. If this turns out to be Team Energon, then we'll have to keep Mew safe from their various tech...that team hurt Mew quite badly last time, and I hesitate to put her in danger again."---IC (Jayron): "Jayron...I think something's wrong."Jayron sat up from his daydreaming and glanced at Lucario "And what would that be?""My Aura...it feels...different. Usually, I sense the Aura of every living thing around me...but I don't. It feels like it's suppressed or something."Jayron blinked. Then he realized that he was the same way usually. Granted, it was never as strong as Lucario...but he often felt it too. Yet now...he didn't. "Hmm...you're right...and it kinda creeps me out to feel this way. See if Mewtwo feels the same way."Almost as if it was on cue, Mewtwo's eyes snapped open. "Jayron; get us out of here...now."Jayron was confused, but he wasn't about to argue. He gunned the motor and they began to speed up. Suddenly, something shot out of the water, clipping the back of the boat at full force.The impact took out the boat's motor, rendering it immobile. Jayron whirled in time to see the form of a Sharpedo dive back into the water.Jayron felt Mewtwo's consciousness slam into his, which freed whatever was suppressing his Aura. Now he sensed it...a lot of people underneath their boat. And something else...a large craft that was surfacing near them. The vessel appeared, and it looked like a submarine, except much of the top of it was glass. The top retracted, and several men in diving suits stepped out, pointing unusual guns at them. On each suit, a stylish 'E' was imprinted in the center. A few more divers appeared in the water around them. The closest one, who appeared to be the commander, held his weapon pointed directly at Jayron and smiled "If you are a wise kid, you'll surrender and let us have the Mewtwo right now."-UoD :voyanui:

Edited by Umbra of Doom, Feb 25 2012 - 07:42 PM.

  • 0

#833 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 09:11 PM

OOC: Time to get this arc continued. ... Slightly.-==IC: Zach//Striaton Gym==-Zach raised the wooden sword he was wielding quickly; as two of the pirates swung their own wooden swords at him. Zach was pushed back slightly, however, he did recover in time to slash at the pirate on the right; who was hit in the chest, and panted, as he regained his breath. However, Zach didn't allow that chance, and kicked the pirate away, as said pirate landed against the wall with a grunt. Zach looked to the left, and winced, as he grabbed the wooden sword the pirate was swinging at him, with his bare hand... It stopped any major injuries, but certainly still hurt. Zach, however, didn't allow the pirate any chance to regain his sword; as he kept a hold on the wooden weapon, and planted his foot in the chest of the pirate, also knocking him backwards, off balance. Zach then ran forward, and body slammed the pirate with his shoulder, forcing him off his feet, long enough to be taken out of the room, due to the automatic floors. Zach looked at the other four, as they ran toward him. Zach breathed in slowly, and stabbed out at the first pirate he saw, which caused the pirate to double over, and Zach brought his knee up quickly, forcing the pirate to tumble backward, and groan, as he held his nose, also taken out of the room, due to very poor luck. However, the other three surrounded Zach, and were beginning to beat him with their swords. However, Zach concentrated, and closed his eyes, and found what he was waiting for, when the three paused for a moment with their swords raised, in an attempt to land a stronger blow that would take Zach out of the fight. That was about the same time that Zach spun around quickly, landing a very painful attack to each of the pirate's chests twice, due to the fact that he spun twice in his initial attack. Needless to say, the three were pushed backward, and collapsed, as they clutched their chests, a look of pain on their face, as they were taken out of the fight. Zach panted, as some of the attacks had torn his jacket by pure force, and left him with bruises that would likely be very painful the next day. However, for the moment, he was ignoring those; especially as he hadn't come here just to get forced out because of pain. He took a few steps forward, ignoring the voices over the speaker system that stated the obvious when they said he was to move forward, and pushed the door, and walked into the room, a tired smirk on his face."So... did I pass your tests yet?" Zach asked, it seeming obvious to anyone watching that he had been through the wringer in the last half an hour or so, as, aside from his jacket being damaged, and his bruises, his hair was messed up even more than normal, and his face was scratched up. A very large bruise was also forming on his hand, from where he stopped the wooden sword with his bare hand, and obviously he was covered in dirt... Or, rather, dust, if you really wish to get technical."Interesting." The blue haired man stated, as he looked at Zach with an eyebrow raised."Almost no-one has passed those tests, especially all together. You certainly deserve credit for getting all the way here." He said, and the red haired man, who seemed to have rather long hair for a man, rolled his eyes."Yeah, yeah. He should know, however, that he did that for nothing, as we would've fought him regardless. Let's just get this over with." He said, and the green haired man frowned."Chili; you don't need to be so annoying about all this..." He sighed, and Chili growled at him."Shut up! Just because you're my brother, doesn't mean you can tell me what to say to these 'challengers'. For one, they typically don't even make it through the whole league, never mind beat us; and even if we put the challengers aside, I'm only here with you two still, because you asked me to. If I really wanted to, I could try and get one of those new gyms that are being established in some of the other towns. So you are in no place to tell me what to say, or not to say, Cilan." Chili stated coldly, as Zach blinked, and Cilan sighed."You know that Cress and I need your help to actually keep this place running... And as you say, there are other gyms opening up. If they really wanted to, if we were to just give up with the gym now, they could close this down without getting any replacements, and not even worry about it. Because they have fallbacks. Even with those two taking over positions elsewhere, there's still the problem of that one simply being a temporary leader until the new Gym is finished... And once that's done, pressure from the Government will become even greater." Cilan said, and Chili simply looked to the side."Maybe they have a point." Chili muttered with a frown, as Zach sighed."Hello?" Zach asked, and Cilan blinked, as he looked at Zach."Oh, right, I'm sorry, this is our gym. I am Cilan, the annoying one is Chili, and the blue haired guy who addressed you first is Cress. We own the first registered gym in the Unovan region, especially under the New Rule. We know you are here to challenge us, so let us get to the point; this will be a three on three fight, though you are not required to have two other companions; simply fight with three Pokemon at once." Cilan explained, and Zach nodded."Isn't a first for me, I've heard of that battle style, and have been training for it. I accept the terms." Zach said, as he chose Blade, Kate, and Rento for the fight."Very well. Let's begin." Cilan said, as he sent out a Ferrothorn. Chili also sent out a Darmanitan, and Cress chose a Seismitoad.OOC: Nearly done. Need to PM you something again, though, Parugi. =P
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#834 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 10:45 PM

IC: Evan, Striaton City"Twin heroes, huh?" Evan said in an awed tone.Evan wondered what it would take to be a hero like them. No use worrying about nothing. He had to get the news of recent developments to the Sages......
  • 0

#835 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 12:01 AM

-==IC: Zach//Striaton Gym==-Zach assessed the situation, even as he struggled to calm his breathing to stop from panting."Blade, Leaf Blade on the Seismitoad; Rento, that attack on the Ferrothorn; Kate, Night Daze on the Darmanitan." Zach called out; not even bothering to have Kate use her illusion this time. However, what the trio didn't know, was that Zach was having Blade relay the true command to Rento; which was to use Ice Fang. Blade shot forward, and slashed out at the Seismitoad with his arm, which caused the Water/ground Pokemon to slide back, and it was forced to stab the ground to stop moving. Kate also attacked, and hit the Darmanitan with one of her strongest attacks, which didn't help the Gym Leader's situation. Rento ran forward, and clamped down on the Ferrothorn, however, it wasn't as effective as it could've been, either due to it's defences, it's resistances, or both. Zach hadn't actually seen a Ferrothorn before, so he was only guessing at what it's weaknesses could be. And besides; his only Pokemon he knew was likely the best choice, was nearly exhausted, even more so than Blade. Chili smirked for a moment."Hah; that the best you got?" Chili asked, and nodded."Flare Blitz." Chili stated, as the Darmanitan dashed toward Blade, and managed to not only knock Blade out, from the very powerful hit, combined with it's ability; but itself as well, from the recoil. It didn't help that Blade had decided to counter the attack with a normal punch to the face, of course. Chili scowled, and recalled his Darmanitan, and then sent out a Simisear as a replacement. The Seismitoad looked at Rento, and smiled."Mud Shot!" Cress called out, as the Seismitoad shot a blast of mud at the electric type, which made him stagger back with a wince, both from the force of the attack, and because some of the mud had splashed into the Luxray's eyes, temporarily blinding him. Meanwhile, the Ferrothorn began to spin, and then propelled itself at Katie, and slammed into the Zoroark, as it launched itself upward; effectively pulling off the move 'Rock Climb'. Cilan nodded."I've been training with my Ferrothorn so long now, that it knows most of my strategies, and how to start them off... And also how to switch to different strategies on the fly." Cilan explained, as Zach frowned, and recalled Blade, and thought about the different Pokemon he could use.I need to get rid of that Simisear... Zach thought, as he sent out Heather the Pikachu next, and began to think up a strategy for the next round; especially since both Kate and Rento had taken a good amount of damage, Rento more than Kate obviously, especially with the whole blindness thing.
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#836 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 12:55 AM

IC - Sonja - Edge of Striaton: "Twin heroes," Sonja affirmed, glancing back at Evan. "The chosen ones of Reshiram, who valued Truth, and Zekrom, who valued Ideals." She briefly explained the legend -- about the two brothers who had fought for their beliefs and the devastation that had been caused as a result, and yet also of the birth of Unova that had come afterward. Then she went on to explain the reappearance of Zekrom and Reshiram roughly twenty years ago, when the original conflict with Ghetsis and Team Plasma had begun."They say that both are still out there somewhere, along with Kyurem and its hero," Sonja added, looking up at the sky and stars. Her gaze was distant, yet focused. "Who knows what they're up to now. Probably still looking for the true meaning of their beliefs..."IC - Ethan - Rustboro Base: "Yes, ma'am," Ethan said as well. Aris nodded at both of them."The mission begins immediately. Good luck."Without a second to spare, Ariadne's eyes began to glow, a rainbow of colors shining out. In the blink of an eye, she, Ethan and Jamie were in a grassy field. In the distance, a large, black cloud could be seen gathering, directly over Fortree City. Ariadne cast a wary look at it, and then began to head further south of their position.Come. The Latios and Latias were injured further down this route; we'll find the Cores near them.IC - Josiah Lorne - Four Island: The Executive followed after Cyan, nodding at James as he passed. He recognized the other trainer from the promotion ceremony; he hoped his skills were as good as he had heard. Adjusting his jacket, he climbed into the boat.IC: _____/_____/______/________/___________/____________/-___________________________________

Edited by Parugi, Feb 26 2012 - 01:09 AM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#837 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 01:01 AM

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-Orange nodded at the story; he'd heard it almost a hundred times or more, back when he lived in Unova.But the heroes couldn't save anyone in the end. Orange thought, but then smiled."Which would you choose?" Orange asked, curious, intending the question for both Sonja and the whole group.
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#838 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 02:06 AM

IC: Evan"I believe in myself and my friends, be they pokemon or not.", Evan said his tone sounding serious, "I support my pokemon and friends and in turn they support me."
  • 0

#839 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 12:24 PM

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-Orange raised an eyebrow at Evan, and nodded."That's very cool then." Orange said, and thought about that.So... He essentially has the Will to protect others, then...OOC: *Sees other IC* ... Uh-oh. That does not sound good at all. Took me a while to understand what you're implying, but... Uh-oh.-==IC: Zach//Striaton Gym==-"Kate, repeat the Night Daze attack on the Simisear. Rento, use Ice Fang on the Ferrothorn again. Heather, use Thunderbolt on the Simisear." Zach called out, as Kate and Heather unleashed their respective attacks on the Simisear. Credit must be given, it survived both attacks barely... But; a blinded Luxray was not taken into account; as Rento jumped at the Simisear, and bit it with ice-covered fangs; knocking the Pokemon out quickly. Chili growled, and recalled his Pokemon, and then took a step back, as he muttered something under his breath, that sounded almost like 'this wouldn't have happened if I was fighting by myself'."Alright. Ferrothorn, you know what to do." Cilan stated as the Ferrothorn launched itself at Kate again, but this time, slashed her with it's claws, which glowed with a metallic sheen. Kate was knocked out by the attack, but Zach wasn't too worried yet."Let's take out this metal plant. Cyndy, you know your target." Zach said, as he sent the Typhlosion out, and Cyndy immediately unleashed a powerful Eruption attack; though most of the power was due to Blaze activating. The attack slammed into the Ferrothorn, and sent it backwards; knocking it out in the process. Cilan frowned, and recalled the Pokemon, as he sent out a Simisage in response. The Simisage leaped forward quickly, and then sliced Cyndy, even as the Seismitoad unleashed a powerful Muddy Water, that managed to knock Cyndy out already, and also damaged the other two slightly. Zach frowned, as this turn of events was definitely not a good one. He recalled Cyndy, and sent out Smugleaf quickly."Let's do this. Time to finish the fight."
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#840 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 02:28 PM

OOC: Is that directed at me? If so I have no idea what you're talking about. :3IC - Sonja - Forest: Sonja thought about it for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know," she said. "The point of the legend is that both Truth and Ideals are equally important. That's why the brothers eventually stopped fighting and it's why Unova was able to build itself up. But I guess if I had to choose, I would say Truth -- everyone has a right to know what is actually going on around them, even if it'll hurt them to know it." She looked at Orange. "What about you?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users