• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Discombobulated

ASDFCOMIC SPOOF

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
304 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Twilight Avenger

Twilight Avenger
  • Members
  • Toa

• 115 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 08:32 PM

Posted Image10/24/11 - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Indiana Jones and Transformers ftw. ~Exon :hau:

Dissing ponies is my favorite thing to do. XD

Both of you win on my book. 'Nuff said. I liked the Halloween one a lot. Getting to use my new minigun for the first time in the comics was awesome. Plus, that Deadpool costume just gave me an idea. Get ready to sprite a lot... >=D

#42 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:42 PM

Both of you win on my book. 'Nuff said. I liked the Halloween one a lot. Getting to use my new minigun for the first time in the comics was awesome. Plus, that Deadpool costume just gave me an idea. Get ready to sprite a lot... >=D

._. I shall cower in the corner now... - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Edited by Biocryptid21, Oct 25 2011 - 09:43 PM.

:I

#43 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:27 PM

Geez, it never fails. I look away from your topic for a couple of days, and you make a TON of stuff. :P @Halloween comic: Nice. Right nice. Thanks to Utah, I c wut u did thar with the Slenderman thing. *Shudder* Although, I am dissapoint I didn't make an appearance dressed as my main girl Pinkie Pie. :P @ 3 random comics: That reminds me of this video I saw. It was about these guys who pick two different people from universes and show who would win through statistics and through an actual battle. They did one episode that was Rainbow Dash vs. Starscream. Obviously, Rainbow Dash won. While Starscream has his speed and heavy fire power, Rainbow Dash has been proven to be able to fly at Mach 10, and has amazing defensive capabilities and a black belt in karate. And they did this BEFORE the Sonic Rainnuke. So it would have been ridiculously one-sided now if they did it again. I'd say that's all I have to say about that. :P
Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#44 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:32 PM

Geez, it never fails. I look away from your topic for a couple of days, and you make a TON of stuff. :P

And there's more coming, my friend... ;) -:b::c::2::1:

#45 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:42 PM

Geez, it never fails. I look away from your topic for a couple of days, and you make a TON of stuff. :P

And there's more coming, my friend... ;) - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Yay! Can't wait! :D

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#46 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 01:01 PM

Oh gawsh. I have a lot to catch up on... @Fez Comic: You got 99 problems, but a pony fez ain't one...

#47 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:17 PM

New Hau vs. Miru Saga Comic The End Part 1 This comic kept crashing my GIMP. So this is all I could finish... :( -:b::c::2::1:

#48 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:33 PM

Epic. XD I lol'd at Dark and Gav especially.

Outdated sig is outdated.

#49 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:46 PM

O.o That may be the most disturbing thing I've ever done in a comic. Give to me of the conclusion, sir!
Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#50 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:52 PM

I appear... in a shillouet.And now Biocry's a suicide bomber. Ten points for me!In all seriousness, the comic was aesome. I cannot wait for the end.

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#51 Offline Hordaki

Hordaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 286 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 04:03 PM

This is the best comic you've ever done. You deserve this:Posted Image

bzpsig.png

#52 Offline lewafan21

lewafan21
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 04:37 PM

yeah i got an idea, SMACK ALL DEM' FOO'S WIT' my BURRITTO AX YEAH!

gifdonthurtme.gif

sandvich don't hurt me, no more!

#53 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:12 PM

Glad to see you guys like it. @Hordika22: Aw, Thank you SO much. ALSO... Posted Image10/26/11 It's lonely not being in (a lot of) comics... :P -:b::c::2::1:

#54 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,676 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:16 PM

That was a hilarious comic. XDEspecially the part with Dark709. Haha, if someone with a Vahi won, I would laugh so hard.But in all seriousness, that is one of my favorite comics of yours.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#55 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:24 PM

Oh my, love that. I can relate, even tohugh I just appeared...So many unused characters... so little comics....I should make a comic including all the undershown PGSes. Which is pretty much the entire list...~X

bzpbanner3.jpg

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#56 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:44 PM

Glad to see you guys like it. @Hordika22: Aw, Thank you SO much. ALSO... 10/26/11 It's lonely not being in (a lot of) comics... :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:

HOW BIO?! HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT ZEROIFIED FOREVER ALONE'S FACE FOR THE LAST PANEL??? Although that DID get a chuckle from me. :P

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#57 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 07:10 PM

Epic win for L's face in the panel he was in! :D I'd like to know how you survive with a bomb in your stomach. Did Grant-Sud actually succeed with the plunger?

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#58 Offline Hordaki

Hordaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 286 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 08:25 PM

Poor Zero. :(

bzpsig.png

#59 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 09:03 PM

Hey, Guys. I have something special. A sneak peek at a new comic series I'm makin'... asdfcomic!!! Posted Image Coming very soon... - :b: :c: :2: :1:

#60 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,020 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 09:11 PM

That comic were Elmo teaches kids about communism was hysterical. Good quality, too. Graphics, humor, and the overall quality is pretty impressive. Good series, so far. One of the best "new" comic series out there, in my opinion. (Well, depending on how long you've been around. I don't know when season 1.0 was...)

Edited by Vataki, Oct 26 2011 - 09:11 PM.

naw man

#61 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 09:15 PM

That comic were Elmo teaches kids about communism was hysterical. Good quality, too. Graphics, humor, and the overall quality is pretty impressive. Good series, so far. One of the best "new" comic series out there, in my opinion. (Well, depending on how long you've been around. I don't know when season 1.0 was...)

About a year ago... :P -:b::c::2::1:

#62 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 4,020 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 09:21 PM

About a year ago... :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Okay then. In that case, one of the best new-ish comics I've seen.

naw man

#63 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 09:27 PM

Can I request that I steal someone's face in said comic? Or lungs, your pick. :P
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#64 Offline Twilight Avenger

Twilight Avenger
  • Members
  • Toa

• 115 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 10:58 PM

Glad to see you guys like it. @Hordika22: Aw, Thank you SO much. ALSO... Posted Image10/26/11 It's lonely not being in (a lot of) comics... :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Bio, how about making an off-topic Avenger's comic? That would give Zero more screentime.

Hey, Guys. I have something special. A sneak peek at a new comic series I'm makin'... asdfcomic!!! Posted Image Coming very soon... - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Any chance that the Avohkii guy is Shad or maybe me? o-0

#65 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 05:38 AM

That banana reminds me of Let's Kill Hitler! Go Doctor Who.And interesting art style. J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#66 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 05:45 AM

That banana reminds me of Let's Kill Hitler! Go Doctor Who.And interesting art style. J-K out.

Well if you go home and someone comes at you with a handful of loganberries, don't come crying to me!

#67 Offline Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,592 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 06:26 AM

Is Terton even on the new BZP?But yeah, the new comics are great - the Elmo comic made me lol.

#68 Offline Hojirick

Hojirick
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,377 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 02:25 PM

I Liked the way you used my brother in that comic. I vote it to be what they call 'Epic Win'

I would suggest that LNU or Kal would sarcastically comment on one of your fedoras. :P IMO >.> ~:h:~

Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

#69 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 02:45 PM

Hey, look! Another dude wearing an avokii! not like anyone can tell who it is... But since i've seen ASDF movie 4, and how the reaction is, I'd say its... a person!

bzpbanner3.jpg

#70 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 06:33 PM

It's time for... RANDOM FACE DISAPPEARANCES asdfcomic #1 If I have not stated this earlier, asdfcomic will be a mini-series hosted in this topic until further notice. Stay tuned for more! :D -:b::c::2::1:

#71 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 06:36 PM

hehehehehehOh man, that was one of my favorites form ASDF 4, and that was funnier. So, who's who? There's so many Hau wearers, 5 avohkii wearers, I dunno who they are. Maybe random people!?

bzpbanner3.jpg

#72 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 07:27 PM

Yeah, I'm not a fan of your mask there either. J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#73 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 4,020 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 08:06 PM

These are almost funnier than your normal comics Almost

naw man

#74 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 09:05 PM

Noice. Right noice. Even though the wrong person stole Shad's face. :P If I might make a suggestion, maybe you should do the outline of the characters bodies in color. Just so we can tell them apart. I know the black and white's the asdf thing, but at least there'd be less confusion.
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#75 Offline DragonxFlutter

DragonxFlutter
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,374 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 09:15 PM

If I might make a suggestion, maybe you should do the outline of the characters bodies in color. Just so we can tell them apart. I know the black and white's the asdf thing, but at least there'd be less confusion.

Especially when you start getting multiple characters with the same mask in one shot. That'd be heck to figure out.

Posted Image

#76 Online Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,392 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 11:09 PM

New Hau vs. Miru Saga Comic The End Part 1 This comic kept crashing my GIMP. So this is all I could finish... :( - :b: :c: :2: :1:

YOU DEAD! You put me in a comic and you put me on the floor?! You must doi! *explosion* Oh hey nice comic. :P

#77 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 687 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 09:20 PM

Well, here it is... :biggrin: asdfcomic2 Ok, I have an idea here... If you have a good/random idea for asdfcomic, I'll put it in a strip. Just PM me your ideas, everyone, and I'll get to 'em... eventually... <_< - :b: :c: :2: :1:

#78 Offline Hojirick

Hojirick
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,377 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 11:56 PM

um... what? :P CoolStoryBro. :biggrin: ~:h:~
Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

#79 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 10:28 AM

You are waiting for a train. It is going to take you far away. You don't know where the train is going to take you. But it doesn't matter. Because Leonardo DiCaprio.

#80 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 11:14 AM

@ Hau/Miru comic: Good comic, too bad you had to cut it short. I liked how you used the perspective tool on LNU. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png *Shudders @ Grant-Sud+Plunger scene* Ugh. He took WAY too much joy in that. >_< @ Zero comic: I lol'd. Poor, poor non continuity-member... @ Hand-drawn comic: I've never read the comic's you're ripping off basing these off, so I didn't really find the joke funny. The way you drew your characters was amusing tho. :pirate:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users