Discombobulated

BioCry

New Comic Requested by Twilight AvengerThe New GuyShadow Slayer is based off a character called... well... Shadow Slayer.I may do more stuff in this arc. I am also planning to do some more stuff with sprites. >=D- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Edited by Biocryptid21

:I

Yep. Definately seems like a nice guy. >_>So ... if you can speak through what's left of your mouth, is it possible to request to be fed cake?

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, Enough waiting.Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement.On April 1st, 2012, Biocryptid21's BS01 Comics is becomingdiscombobulatedheader.pngNothing will ever be the same... :PStay Tuned...Edit: Header=Fixed- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Edited by Biocryptid21

By any chance did you mean, 'Discombobulated'? or is that just a collection of different words meant to form 1 word like your signature, "(Name)-ification!". Your word makes me confuzzled (weird because the meaning of the word is confuse). I'm going to pretend I understand and just say the usual thing.Omg can't wait for it!~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'm glad you do dailies with your hand drawn style!Poor homeless guys ... they should know that knocking on Bio's house is a bad idea ... Of course Deadpool would show up. He knows where his number one fan resides. :PJust a thought: the background might be easier on the eyes if it wasn't so bold. If the walls were sky blue or light grey and the floor was more of a natural pale oak or something, it would be easier to tell the foreground from the background. Not to mention if you have brightly colored characters that are the same bold blue as the walls, the character might blend right into the house instead of standing out in the foreground.But that's just a thought. :)

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

New Comic:

"And just like that..."

Welp, that was a nice break. :3

Let's be honest here, how could I ever actually leave you guys? :D

Unfortunately, due to a lot of things that have happened in real life, things will not be the same as they used to be. I won't be uploading comics as frequently and stuff like that. I'll do my best in my free time, though. :)

I hope you guys enjoy the comics! ^_^

- :b: :k:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...