Discombobulated

BioCry

Would that be the insane LNU's face there?I don't know of any other green-masked PGS, but then again, you do have 1000 of them :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

:blink:I'd like to see that decorated in the traditional fashion

I see no problems with the new Christmas tree. Did the Charlie Brown Christmas Special teach us nothing?Lets Go Mountaineers!

Agreed! A hockey stick may be pathetic, but Christmas is more than just a cool tree. It's about stealing your dogs home decorations and making that pathetic piece of junk look like a cool tree! Or something like that.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Hehehe.Wow.A christmas tree hockeystick.Horray! I can whack the spirit of Christmas into people XD.

If that's the case, you wanna go carol-whacking?(caroling...and hitting people with hickey sticks....Boo-Ya)~Ptoly
Oh, sounds like fun. Count me in! :evilgrin: We wish you a *WHACK* Merry Christmas!We *SMACK* wish you a Merry Christmas! *SLAM*I predict a Christmas Mass Murder. :P Edited by Toa Mata Pony

And thanks for giving me a great idea for a Christmas comic Toa Mata Pony! :P~Ptoly

:blink:Wow. And just yesterday I inspired Makuta of Comedy.Am I becoming ... funnier??

:blink:Wow. And just yesterday I inspired Makuta of Comedy.Am I becoming ... funnier??

Dude, you should TOTALLY start making comics. I think you'd be great for the job. ^_^- :b: :c: :2: :1:
Aw, thanks! I have no plans, but at least I know I have support if I ever want to! :DExcept, I can get kind of confused when it comes to recoloring sprites ...

New Comic1 Year Vahi ComicDang, I have REALLY fallen behind. XO- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Out of all the reasons of why you couldn't unfreeze Ddude, I think I'm going with the canon explanation, you can't because matoran (you are one) can't use any Kanohi's power. :P

I was just posting in someone else's topic about how their trees should be catching fire, and yours do. I love you, man.J-K out.

That darn Bio and his mind-reading powers.

Hey, guys. Sorry for no new comics lately.I've been working hard at my Christmas comic.I DO, however, have a sneak peek for you guys.Take a peekI'll try to have a new comic out as soon as possible. :)- :b: :c: :2: :1:

I shall be the host of Dinoman's funeral. Poor guy. u_u

Hehehe.Wow.A christmas tree hockeystick.Horray! I can whack the spirit of Christmas into people XD.

If that's the case, you wanna go carol-whacking?(caroling...and hitting people with hickey sticks....Boo-Ya)~Ptoly
Oh, sounds like fun. Count me in! :evilgrin:We wish you a *WHACK* Merry Christmas!We *SMACK* wish you a Merry Christmas! *SLAM*I predict a Christmas Mass Murder. :P

Because of the fact that I hate spirit of Christmas; I'd better place my minigun next to the door in case the someone rings the doorbell. e_e

Christams mass murder?Well, if I can burn things, I'm in.Or whack people with the chrismas stick.ehehehehhe.

Leave the "burning stuff" job to me. That's all I'm saying *hint hint* >=DAnd the mass murder...leave that to me on February too. Edited by Twilight Avenger

Aw, The X is still singed. :P And Metus deserved that. :evilgrin:

It'd be nice if you used your PGSs more. =/I mean, you claim to have the most PGSs ever, but you only ever use a range of 5-7.

I do try, but sometimes some of the PGSs don't fit in well in the story.I always try to put as many PGSs in as possible while still retaining most of the story.-:b::c::2::1:

:I

*GASP*HAPPY NEW YEAR!Gah, it's been so long...I believe a year has gone by since my last comic... XPThings are crazy over here, so it's hard to release comics regularly.New Content on the way! (Including Season 3. ;))Gah, I'm way behind on comics.As you can see, I have a new MAS called Reality.Go check it out. We've put a lot of effort into it to make it awesome. ^_^Comic Update: I am actually currently working on Season 3 ^_^I'll post a Beta Comic soon to see what you guys think of it.- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Edited by -Windrider-

Beta comic? I've heard the name, but what it's purpose?Is it like a teaser? To show what backgrounds and graphics you plan to use?pweez asprain.

It's just a normal comic for season three only, I may change stuff later.Like a preview.-:b::c::2::1:

Well actually, before there is a Beta stage there should be an Alpha stage. I see it as the Beta stage being visible to everybody, showcasing whatever the improvement/item is and being able to go under multiple changes. The Alpha stage on the other hand is all that, but only visible to a select few. Most people just go straight to beta though :P.Anyway, can't wait!Edit: Do you still have those Hau Vs. Miru banners? I kind of want to put that back up in my sig.~Exon :hau:

Edited by Exon

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

PUNCHIFICATION! YEAHthats what Im talkin bout!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Edit: Do you still have those Hau Vs. Miru banners? I kind of want to put that back up in my sig.~Exon :hau:

I do indeed.comicbanner1.png
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=338"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Biocryptid21/Comics/comicbanner1.png][/url]
-:b::c::2::1: