Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

Well, better than your last intro. Congratulations on improved grammar. You do need to turn out something better, as Sybre said, though.Aside from grammar I have nothing good to say here, actually.
Heh, yeah.... like he siad,"Looks like I failed to make a beginning comic........again" "Hooray."Comic 2 Introducing Raiden: Toa of Storms! is now currently up.Also an announcement I have been meaning to add in my comics that I just for some reason keep forgeting to add: I will still use MNOG kit, but this time I will, however, use it in a much more advanced way.Also yeah, this wasn't that long, but hey, cut me some slack I still working out the kinks...

Actually, a tip would be not to use multiple kits. It doesn't look right. At all.Pros: You turned it into a joke.Cons: This still wasn't funny at all.Keep working at it, and I'll help you whenever I can. You'll get better. Look to Tehurye as a role model (but don't copy his jokes, even as references. You're at too early a stage to do that.), he's a good new guy to follow.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Actually, a tip would be not to use multiple kits. It doesn't look right. At all.Pros: You turned it into a joke.Cons: This still wasn't funny at all.Keep working at it, and I'll help you whenever I can. You'll get better. Look to Tehurye as a role model (but don't copy his jokes, even as references. You're at too early a stage to do that.), he's a good new guy to follow.
I will tell why I use multiple kits later.... also like I siad still working at the kinks. Should be finished by next comic.....

Why would you save that for later? Tell me, so I can see if the reason is good enough.I used to use multiple kits as well, and my reason wasn't good enough. Leraku had a good reason for that once, though, so...Yeah, you should tell me now, since you already have the reason.
Comic Magna (See what I did there?) has many worlds. Like my last comic, there is Chimoru world, MNOG world, Rayg world, and et c. The first three I mentioned as well as A.T.O.S kit (But mostly for backgrounds) are the ones I will probably only use. Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

Ah, so then planet-hopping means kit changing?That sounds good, I suppose. It's like a simplified version of Ler's explanation. As long as there aren't different kits in the same scene, you're good.
Oh Ler used this idea.... I guess that makes it semi-original.......

I think you needed more panels for that comic. It would've been great if you had, for the second panel, HD glare at the PGS and then cut back to the second monologue line. It adds an effect and can sometimes make a comic seem more funny. Cause I know being funny is what your after. And apparently, abusing PGSs is a funny act. XP

I think you needed more panels for that comic. It would've been great if you had, for the second panel, HD glare at the PGS and then cut back to the second monologue line. It adds an effect and can sometimes make a comic seem more funny. Cause I know being funny is what your after. And apparently, abusing PGSs is a funny act. XP
Yup, not many people do PGS abuse from what I have seen.

I think the people that do, play off of what the legendary Dark709 did. Seems like a lot of comic makers these days play off a lot over each other too.
Wait, wasn't Dark709 known for Cast Abuse and GS abuse? I thought he didn't have PGSs.
off topic, but he didn't have any PGS's.I concur with Calvirick's suggestion. Or you could have HD shove Raiden out of the panel. The comic was rather bland, though.

bBhcfWO.png

I think the people that do, play off of what the legendary Dark709 did. Seems like a lot of comic makers these days play off a lot over each other too.
Wait, wasn't Dark709 known for Cast Abuse and GS abuse? I thought he didn't have PGSs.
off topic, but he didn't have any PGS's.I concur with Calvirick's suggestion. Or you could have HD shove Raiden out of the panel. The comic was rather bland, though.
Yeah I know....... oh well...

Now THERE'S a comic! It's got jokes, too! Anyway, yes, Soran has proved multiple times that he can fly. And I like chicks who like BIONICLES, too. And why play catch with a BIONICLE?Nice improvement!
Thanks! Also I must thank you for still reading this after my first two fails. Glad you liked the comic!

The professional has failed the most. If you choose to grow from your failures, then you get better. It taste bitter, but when its all over, you can look back and see how much you've improved. You just earned some serious man points listening to hard criticism. XP

Wow, good work! Glad to see you listened to all our criticism and advice. This is a good direction to go in.As for text, I suggest making it bold all the time and using italics for emphasis. It's easier to read.Now for the good parts, for there are many.I liked the Soran puns, which have been increasingly viral. It's also cool how you took that bit from his user page, and I found that even funnier.Awesome, superpowers! Many people need that for Rhotuka.I wouldn't believe that either, but there's that hurricane, and that could most certainly do that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow, good work! Glad to see you listened to all our criticism and advice. This is a good direction to go in.As for text, I suggest making it bold all the time and using italics for emphasis. It's easier to read.Now for the good parts, for there are many.I liked the Soran puns, which have been increasingly viral. It's also cool how you took that bit from his user page, and I found that even funnier.Awesome, superpowers! Many people need that for Rhotuka.I wouldn't believe that either, but there's that hurricane, and that could most certainly do that.
Hurrican Sandy some how makes it to Comic Manga? This is unheard of.....

I love the new comics i wonder what will happen with me i liked the resizing joke well all for now good bye and i say = rights for waffles and comic makers alike(yes in stead of cheese i like waffles now.) also i can't really give you comic making advice but your humor has improved

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I love the new comics i wonder what will happen with me i liked the resizing joke well all for now good bye and i say = rights for waffles and comic makers alike(yes in stead of cheese i like waffles now.) also i can't really give you comic making advice but your humor has improved
Thanks! I will also keep the waffle obbsession in mind for your PGS introduction. Glad you liked the comic!

A bit too screamy for Axilus, but aside from that, it's great! One thing I would like to suggest is don't change the text color as a character speaks. Instead, make some guys speak in italics or bold, or even their secondary colors (Such as Axilus speaking in blue or gray, or red with a bold effect because he's huge.)That way, it'll be easier to tell who says what.Anyway, I did love that, you pulled off the long freedom and justice speech off perfectly.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

A bit too screamy for Axilus, but aside from that, it's great! One thing I would like to suggest is don't change the text color as a character speaks. Instead, make some guys speak in italics or bold, or even their secondary colors (Such as Axilus speaking in blue or gray, or red with a bold effect because he's huge.)That way, it'll be easier to tell who says what.Anyway, I did love that, you pulled off the long freedom and justice speech off perfectly.
Through out the series you will probably have a personality close to Mata Nui and TNG. Thank you for the advice as well, I'll try it.

Uh, you may be missing the point of what I said.I'm really not that proud of my old comic series, to say the least. Just make the personality be like in Prototypes, but with long speeches and a shorter temper.
Sorry I figured he be like Mata Nui. (You know, with the long speeches about justice and all)

The first thing I have to say is that this is a good comic, nice work.I think that the way you make jokes about graphical fails is getting old, though. Just sprite a simple box, like the ones I used to use before my computer died.The styrofoam also seems to be suspended in midair. Unless it's super-sticky (which styrofoam normally isn't)I liked the running joke about the freedom and justice. Makes me wonder how a box will help with that. Also wondering who's next to show up.Finally, I would like to end this with a bit more advice: Clean up your first post so that all references to your old comics are out, add a restarted PGS list (but with everyone who's already in) and remove Comic 0. You don't need that one anymore.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LoL lets speed up time nothing wrong will happen hmmm the wonderful possibilitys of things that could go wrong

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

@Axilus Prime: Yeah it is getting old. I will probably use it only one more time, but that will be way later.Also with the whole styrofoam in the air thing, I was trying to give the efect that Raiden was running when he was holding the box.Well might I just say that the incedent you and Raiden do begins the plot of my comics, so you basically fought the first fight.Well the PGS may appear in the next comic or the comic after that. It depends how long the next comic may be.@Tecnokua: Eh it won't screw up anything much in the next comic, but that is however, an idea I should use.Comic 6: 1-Year Vahi Part 2 is up!Update: IMPORTANT: Change of plans. You now WILL have to resign as PGS. I will PM you to give me a sprite or you can.

More like Mask of Armory...Though Axilus would probably do something about that, seeing as he just witnessed a heavy assault.Ah, so I'm guessing that's the next PGS.
Well if you want I will explain what happened. Well...he made him go back in time in to a state where he was gravely injured and then brought him back in to this time still injured. He will stay like that only for ten minutes though.I figured that AP would think justice was being served to Raiden.Yes that's the PGS.