Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

@EN Comic 2 Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...some resistance. Still, nice job with this, keeping it suspenseful...@EN Comic 3 Oh. This is going to work out just fine. (For once, no sarcasm in that line.)@41 Always in the fridge...nice LTSL reference.Heh. Seems out of character for me, shoving Soran down a hole. Must be another case of Guest Star Abuse--I MEAN...(backs away slowly)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@EN Comic 2 Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...some resistance. Still, nice job with this, keeping it suspenseful...@EN Comic 3 Oh. This is going to work out just fine. (For once, no sarcasm in that line.)@41 Always in the fridge...nice LTSL reference.Heh. Seems out of character for me, shoving Soran down a hole. Must be another case of Guest Star Abuse--I MEAN...(backs away slowly)

You shoved him down for a reason.............

Impressive comic nebula, although really short. Only thing I can recommend is maybe to add more plot to it (Besides showing what appears to be a new character). Maybe change the background too if possible. It seems like too much is happening in that one location. Since it is a resistance it would be wiser to show them in different locations instead of just one spot.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

LOL. So that was the reason. I feel like my fluctuating intelligence in comics seems to be preferred on my stupid mode...So, Soran made you a banner too? He made me a banner, but I can't show it to you yet. :P

Well in you comics you referred to your comic self as a smart and insane.EDIT: New Banners have been added! Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

Finally! I'm caught up!A passage in the fridge?! I'd hate to see where the freezer leads to!Soran, start soarin' to get outta the hole!@Element Nebula comics: A resistance? Sybre is intrigued. And the trird comic was only two official panels! :( You could have made the new guy laugh and walk away or something.And I noticed that some text colors of different characters are identical. You should change that in the future to keep the complains down.Overall, I was entertained! :)

mindeth the cobwebs

Finally! I'm caught up!A passage in the fridge?! I'd hate to see where the freezer leads to!Soran, start soarin' to get outta the hole!@Element Nebula comics: A resistance? Sybre is intrigued. And the trird comic was only two official panels! :( You could have made the new guy laugh and walk away or something.And I noticed that some text colors of different characters are identical. You should change that in the future to keep the complains down.Overall, I was entertained! :)

I think the freezer leads to Ko-Koro.......Well I am glad you liked the comic

Interesting... I like the thought pattern of the people. It proves that they actually know what they're doing.Now since I am a fan of the comics, I present onto you...Soran's Fan ComicKeep up the good work,~Soran

LOL! That was hilarious! especialy the "wait a second..." part.I definitively approve this fan comic.

COMIC 4 in EN is up!

So they have a target, hmmmm? I'm sure glad the guy wasn't picking his nose!

Interesting... I like the thought pattern of the people. It proves that they actually know what they're doing.Now since I am a fan of the comics, I present onto you...Soran's Fan ComicKeep up the good work,~Soran

Soran, you'd better start soarin'. Pronto.

mindeth the cobwebs

COMIC 4 in EN is up!

So they have a target, hmmmm? I'm sure glad the guy wasn't picking his nose!

Soran, you'd better start soarin'. Pronto.
That pun never seems to set old.............

Seems like a reference to Soran's PGSes being stuffed in boxes. Oh well. It was still funny. Oh, and what happened to Stabbington appearing in Comic 43? (Also, WOW that's a large PGS.)

Sorry It seems like my comics have (surprisingly) gotten way more popular lately. Stabbington is bound to make an appearance soon though I am not sure when but, soon.

Oh, where have I seen this before? I think that's a bit too much of a reference to LTSL...even the color scheme is similar.

I thought some one would point this out. The genie part was my idea (At the time I made this I had completely forgotten about Soran's Genie comic so I think it's safe to say the idea is semi-original). BUT, COLOR SCHEMES SERIOUSLY I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THEM AS THE SAME. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

I liked the last couple of comics.I think Comic 44 was funny. I like the idea of a magic bowl. Maybe some one will eat soup in the magic bowl and get magical genie powers or something random. As for if he looks like genie or not; I always imagined most genies to have the color purple as one of their main colors. As purple is the color of 'royalty' or 'riches' or something like that. They look completely different as well. Anyway, I enjoyed the comic!I also liked comic 45, I thought it was hilarious. I like how the guy always misses and gives excuses for it. And the last line was epic... and also true.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I liked the last couple of comics.I think Comic 44 was funny. I like the idea of a magic bowl. Maybe some one will eat soup in the magic bowl and get magical genie powers or something random. As for if he looks like genie or not; I always imagined most genies to have the color purple as one of their main colors. As purple is the color of 'royalty' or 'riches' or something like that. They look completely different as well. Anyway, I enjoyed the comic!I also liked comic 45, I thought it was hilarious. I like how the guy always misses and gives excuses for it. And the last line was epic... and also true.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

The last line felt so good to say because I have planned that joke for WEEKS.

@45 YES, I LOVE THE ZAMOR REFERENCE. That annoyed the Karz out of me. Nice excuses too!@46 Not that funny, honestly. However, cheese is always a good joke used sparingly.@47 LOL. I always wondered why in the old stories nobody tried that. Maybe the genie would be all "I...WILL...END...YOU..." if they did.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@45 YES, I LOVE THE ZAMOR REFERENCE. That annoyed the Karz out of me. Nice excuses too!@46 Not that funny, honestly. However, cheese is always a good joke used sparingly.@47 LOL. I always wondered why in the old stories nobody tried that. Maybe the genie would be all "I...WILL...END...YOU..." if they did.

I am glad you liked the comic and yes cheese jokes are always AWESOME! And yes Zamor joke is truly ONE OF THE BEST JOKES EVER.

Genies are full of jokes. I have like 50 left over genie jokes from LTSL I never got around to making a comic for. I also always wondered why no one wishes for more wishes. Although it would be dangerous because you could accidentally wish for something you didn't want to wish for.Example: "Hey Bob I was wondering if you had any spare tires I could borrow." "Ugh Bill... I wish you would just leave me alone!""Did you buy the bananas?" "Quiet, I'm thinking..." "Well did you buy the sugar?" "I wish you would just be quiet!", etc.Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

Genies are full of jokes. I have like 50 left over genie jokes from LTSL I never got around to making a comic for. I also always wondered why no one wishes for more wishes. Although it would be dangerous because you could accidentally wish for something you didn't want to wish for.Example: "Hey Bob I was wondering if you had any spare tires I could borrow." "Ugh Bill... I wish you would just leave me alone!""Did you buy the bananas?" "Quiet, I'm thinking..." "Well did you buy the sugar?" "I wish you would just be quiet!", etc.Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

Thanks Soran! And yes genies are full of jokes! LOTS OF JOKES!