Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

Lol. A good improvement, the '01 Matoran just look silly. (Plus with Soran's humongous Avohkii head in this comic, it overall looked fail.)Poses are a great wish....heheheh.

That's why Soran's MNOG self got the "Head looks alkward on body award" in the comics.

Congratulations person whose name I forget, you now have poses!Nice job on the comic, I think that the genie is getting abused.~Soran

Yes this is genie abuse could thing The Genie Court Of Law can't sue me fro this........ Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

@Piraka: Or can they? I'm pretty sure it would make a interesting story arc, having the genie sue you guys. Maybe you could even make a cameo of another genie as part of the court. that would be pretty entertaining.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Piraka: Or can they? I'm pretty sure it would make a interesting story arc, having the genie sue you guys. Maybe you could even make a cameo of another genie as part of the court. that would be pretty entertaining.~Soran

AHHH SPOILERS!!!!! Just kidding. But, yes that would be very entertaining.

foolish genie! to think there would be such a court! genies don't even have laws! they simply have moral codes suggesting a three wish limit, and that they shouldn't grant wishes that are loopholes or are not feasible to humans/matoran, etc. Beyond that, you, my genie friend, are a footstool.

bBhcfWO.png

foolish genie! to think there would be such a court! genies don't even have laws! they simply have moral codes suggesting a three wish limit, and that they shouldn't grant wishes that are loopholes or are not feasible to humans/matoran, etc. Beyond that, you, my genie friend, are a footstool.

He is a very nice footstool to. And yes there is such clourt

how can there be such court when there is no law to derive the court fromyes, he is a very nice footstool.

bBhcfWO.png

how can there be such court when there is no law to derive the court fromyes, he is a very nice footstool.
He comes from genie land no matter where he is they can enforce law on him or any one who is harming him. Yes it is unfair.

Quite the entertaining comic. I thought it was funny. I think my favorite part was the Spanish instruction manual joke. My other favorite was the ending where they explain PGS Abuse, in full detail.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Quite the entertaining comic. I thought it was funny. I think my favorite part was the Spanish instruction manual joke. My other favorite was the ending where they explain PGS Abuse, in full detail.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Ah yes PGS abuse what a painful thing it can be.

@53 BLAHAHAHA Panic Mode. Wort Wort Wort has some seriously questionable sanity. Nice work, I wonder what's next. @54 Bah, I hate my mom for reasons I will not explain, because there are so many. Summary: She tried to kill me once and she was arrested.Therefore I have no appreciation for this comic. Sorry. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@53 BLAHAHAHA Panic Mode. Wort Wort Wort has some seriously questionable sanity. Nice work, I wonder what's next.@54 Bah, I hate my mom for reasons I will not explain, because there are so many. Summary: She tried to kill me once and she was arrested.Therefore I have no appreciation for this comic. Sorry. XD

I always have imagined WWW as insane for some reason....... Maybe it's because of all the random comments he puts on my profile feed......... Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

@55 Yay, a Bizzarro--ERHM, NEGA episode! Have any of you ever noticed that when a shaded picture is inverted, it looks 3D, like those old interactive Piraka/Inika animations on Bionicle.com?

I KNEW I WASN'T JUST IMAGINING THAT! They do look oddly 3-D and actually I had the idea of inverted characters before I read you comics or Dark709's comics.EDIT: COMIC 53 has a few spelling errors fixed now. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

The inverted effect being used in a comic has been used in way more then just Tng's and Darks. It use to have one in every old comic series, and was one of the more generic comics. Now its rare, similar to how Studio comics are rare now.Anyway, I'm interested in knowing what these inverted characters are going to do. They do make perfect villains if you think about it.~Soran

The inverted effect being used in a comic has been used in way more then just Tng's and Darks. It use to have one in every old comic series, and was one of the more generic comics. Now its rare, similar to how Studio comics are rare now.Anyway, I'm interested in knowing what these inverted characters are going to do. They do make perfect villains if you think about it.~Soran

I plan on having comic about every once in awhile, but they will make an appearance after the next story ark.

Wow. I did not know that. (Then again, it explains the abundance of special Bizarro appearances in kits and stuff. (Which, may I add, is pointless if you invert them in Paint and set the background color to black, thus not showing the black but showing their white outline.)Using Bizarros as villains is a cool idea, however they shouldn't be the main villain. It would be like Nemesis Prime being the main villain instead of Megatron.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Lol. This was one of the better comics, though at first it seemed generic. Is the new running joke having your PGSes be ridiculous fools?Cast Abuse? You just made that up, Vezon will sue you! (If he knew how...)PGSes in the hospital was funny, though the battle damage was cheesy.

Pk57sNJ.jpg