Star Wars: Republic Commando

Ankarus

I never did play long enough to get past the Geonosis level. It's a cool game, in my opinion; rather violent for Star Wars, but I'm obviously old enough to handle it.Speaking of Republic Commando, my younger brother got the novel Republic Commando: Order 66 for his birthday a few days back. I've been bugging him about reading it so I could take my turn. He says it's good thus far, but he's only in the beginning.

I love that game so much. I'm actually part of a fan film project based on the game, not about Delta squad, but about an entirely new team. It was actually started by 2 BZPers :P Not sure if we should really have this topic, though. There's already a Star Wars topic.

Edited by Zarohum

*Incoming Transmission* Republic Commando was awesome. Still is, actually. Brutal and kind of violent, but incredibly fun. After finishing the game, though, I really wish there was sequel. The game ended with a cliffhanger, and I want to know what happened. By the way, I'm surprised Republic Commando Sev hasn't popped up yet. Or Fixer. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn