Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

1. The thing was held in place with telekinesis, blocked with iron, blasted with lightning, and shot with Toa energy. Of course we're gonna say it's been prolonged. =P2. Jontan's going to die before others. =P

Levacius is... no, he's not a gentlemen. He can pull off the whole diplomatic aristocrat thing for a whole five minutes before stabbing the guy across the table.Perhaps it is he, not Grotir, I should face in battle.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Lulk then. Have fun facing your own char, who fields far more well-crafted armor and weaponry than any human and has a few more powers than you. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPBut that was kinda what I concluded previously. Levacius and Bonnae would probably end up fighting if it was a group including the former attacking the group with the latter within it.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Jontan's a master at wielding the stuff. So it wouldn't take long to shoot it up there and bring it crashing back to the ground. But eh, whatever.So yeah, reason why Jontan and Rastaque attacked and walked away? They wanted to rest and then come back to pick up the pieces in the morning.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I'll just cheat and use my toa power if things look bad. Ensure yourself that your battle will be one impossible to win, though know that you die valiantly fighting the best swordsman to ever walk the Island of Pain. Or anywhere.

As an individual. I don't recall Nynrah Ghosts being widely recognized by their actual names.

Myr, does Sledge look like a name to you? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC:METAL WALL, CREATED BY A TOA OF IRON, TO KEEP SAND FROM GETTING TO THE BASE. That is what Myr is shoveling sand away from.

Yeah, doesn't stop it from being kinda a waste of energy, when it's the base that needs reinforcing, not that wall. You get rid of the wall, the sand rushed in, buries you, and for what? It's not going to help reinforcing the base.

Why are you trying to absorb the metal wall? That is the question here; not whether or not you're shoveling sand, why are you trying to remove the barricade? And trying to shovel away sand that's being held in place, to boot.

I think the problem here is that Myr has been ordered to use his powers to reinforce the walls when he doesn't have any EE left to do that with. Hence why he's digging and trying to absorb the wall.Although, just to point this out, there is no sand on the side of the wall facing the base. As in, there isn't any digging to be done to get to the wall, at least not from the side that Myr is on.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Pfft, I've seen 45 guests in here before. IC Kono - WoL Base - Talking: "Toa Kopaka, Toa Gali, Toa Lewa, Toa Tahu, Toa Onua, and Toa Pohatu. How could one not know them?" Kono asked, not turning from... whatever it was he was doing. OOC: Assuming one in this game would know about those Toa...-Kono

This takes place before the Islan of Mata Nui saga, or even before the return to Metru Nui.Only way to hear of them would be from Karda Nui and the Av-Toran... And they are probably still there. =P

Right now the Av-Toran are all living on top of those stalactites in Karda-Nui, now that it's shut down.Considering that Makuta knew about the Codrex and the role of the Toa Nuva, perhaps other Makuta might have know about them. Maybe their names even.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I'm fairly sure that it's been mentioned that there were legends on Metru-Nui -- known by the Matoran, hence why the Turaga Metru knew about them -- about the Toa Mata centuries before the Great Cataclysm happened. It's not that far-fetched for someone to know about them here if they've been to Metru-Nui in the past.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Guys, I'm quitting TIoP with permission from Darkon to do with Ajax as I wish. All you need to know about my chars and that guy is the following:1. Grotir's group and Stokunde are considered to never have existed. They are not to be 'walking loot piles'; nor are they to be PMed to me about so they may become such things. They never really did all that much-in fact, most of them didn't interact with any chars save the other members of the group. So that should be fairly easy.2. Isjir Jukar is under the control of Toa Zealokan to do with as he likes.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

So... never existed huh? Oh well. MST3K Mantra is keeping me from the demand of killing off another whole batch of characters for the phat loot....What. It says right in my job description, "Asks everything, learns nothing". Anyways, have fun pursuing other hobbies.

The Toa Mata are some of the oldest Toa in the universe, topped only by Helryx if I remember rightly. Even Lesovikk and the others of the first Toa team are younger than those six. So I don't see any reason why they wouldn't have taken on a sort of mythical status, becoming legend and rumour just like Artahka

Truth. Though undeniably less well known.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Alright so, let's finish this guys! Sad to see that it didn't win, but oh well. We can make it awesome. =3Problem is, I've been busy the past few days. Anything happen in the last five or so pages that I need to know?

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Alright. I'll search for Ihu's last post for Saint, then.Oh, wait, he never responded to me, did he? Or... wait... where were we, Ihu?

Edited by Toa of Dancing

Oh joy. 2011 had to give us one more reason to hate it, right at that last minute. =PI do think, if I read those ones who won right, that the new RPGs might be good... But it's disheartening to see that both of the RPGs I'm in now will be closed soon. And probably all due to that stupid vote changing. >_>Ah well... Hopefully we can wrap this up before the deadline... =/

Will this be put up next contest? Because I dunno if we'll be able to cross the entire island, kill a Makuta and beat down all of Patronage, get on the boat, leave the island, kill all of the Shepheds off island, and then call it quits in only one week.It took us a few days to deal with a single wave of sand. :-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Well... Even if we only defeat the Makuta and leave the Island... That opens up a whole new story opportunity for if TPTI enters again next contest. And it might also just give us a fighting chance at returning.

True...Though at least we know next contest this is going to win, right? Right?...right?Eh. We can try and see what we pull off.Though hopefully when we're fighting the Makuta, a bunch of plot essential NPCs don't just show up and kill him. If you can see this Dovy I'm talking to you. >_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: