Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Darkon: Maybe you shouldn't've had Darkon think up a silly reason for leaving the Wolves, then. =P Though, technically it could've been anyone who killed your characters when you left last time. =P It just so happened Suicavel was first as usual. =P

Back to watching sticks burn....(If it's not school, it's something else)P.S. @ Darkon; You think that will work in your favor inevitably, then go right ahead...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I understand completely. Fire is a fascinating phenomena.

I understand completely. That is off-topic.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPSorry for mini-modding, but I couldn't leave that be. It's physically impossible for a Mango to shut its mouth once it gets going.@Darkon: Ajax is now travelling in a loose and bunched formation with his comrades through the western Ashring. They're headed towards the Yawning Sunder with Grotir at their head, Kinika in the rear, and the two skakdi in between those guys to make it a rhombus. Bonnae's using his vision powers in an attempt to detect any nearby caches-however, it doesn't seem to be working so far.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

It's not by choice.We finally have a burn permit. When I stay "sticks" I mean we're burning a ten foot high pile of pieces of plant life.I'm only getting on in between spaces of time, now that its starting to die down from the 1300 degree inferno.ON TOPIC - Do Lestrenin or whatever they're called have a language?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

It's not by choice.We finally have a burn permit. When I stay "sticks" I mean we're burning a ten foot high pile of pieces of plant life.I'm only getting on in between spaces of time, now that its starting to die down from the 1300 degree inferno.ON TOPIC - Do Lestrenin or whatever they're called have a language?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Interesting question...I hadn't thought of that.I presume they would. Probably one heavily borrowing from Matoran at this point, having coexisted with said beings for quite a while. If you really want a concrete answer, however, I'd ask Ghosthands via PM. He came up with the species.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I've been playing The Force Unleashed 2. Excellent game, despite the bad reviews. Biggest drawbacks are the short length and the quicktime fighting-thigs. Though the latter can be fun.ANYWAYS time to get back to this.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Just to mention, so it doesn't seem like activating god mode; you might wanna mention that the 'dome' you destroyed was the dome of noise. =PMostly because I accidentally misread it at first myself. >>'

Let's see... I forget if you were there immediately when Suicavel died... So... Suicavel died. =PTwo caches of the four hidden ones have been found, though there's a brawl going on over one of them, involving Lev's new evil char.Other than that, the only interesting thing, is that the WoLves are getting another member. =P I really need to update the member list. >>'

Hey, you know, a cache was the perfect chance to trick people into fighting each other.Of course, they were going to anyways. :PIn any event, for Klax, not much. Just more of that stuff you call "roleplaying".-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

So let's see here... "Poke around in every crevice"? I see the Yawning Sunder in that."Winners take all"? Probably the last one."Well, If they survive!" is what I would assume to be Shadowtangle. 'K."And remember, enjoy yourselves" could also be the last one. I can't see Ashring in either of them.Brainstorming, anyone?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

I thought the same, about the crevice thing. I've been trying to think about other crevices...Maybe if we go far enough out to sea, there's a really big one full of sunken ships.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Now its time for...Scavenger Hunt!There are four caches hidden on the island.You will have to find them.Search quickly mind.'Cause when the night ends, so do the caches.Poke around in every crevice.Winners take all.Well, if they survive!And remember, enjoy yourselves

"When the night ends, so do the caches" has been yelling out at me, but I can't figure out what it means."Poke around in every crevice", Yawning Sunder has been gutted already.And the last three lines seem to just be a closing, just as the others were an opening.:

Search quickly mind.

This too, but... like the other, its meaning eludes me.EDIT: Besides the obvious, for those two.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Sorry, thinking literally seems to not be a part of me right now...Maybe the clues are in couplets, with a beginning and ending line? No, that doesn't work... Maybe where people get dropped onto the island? I've thought up to here that it's just various places, but is there a specific place?Edit: Unless, when night ends, the dome itself? That'd be pretty clever, attackhing a cache to the dome to move with the moon. And when the moon sets, the cache sinks and gets retrieved by Caretakers. Probably over-thinking, but eh, it could work.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

Already tried first letter of every sentence. First letter of every word. Second letter of every word. Didn't work.EDIT: Next time I'm rolling a Mask of Clairvoyance.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

He said to think literally.What's been found by now anyway?

Sorry, thinking literally seems to not be a part of me right now...Maybe the clues are in couplets, with a beginning and ending line? No, that doesn't work... Maybe where people get dropped onto the island? I've thought up to here that it's just various places, but is there a specific place?Edit: Unless, when night ends, the dome itself? That'd be pretty clever, attackhing a cache to the dome to move with the moon. And when the moon sets, the cache sinks and gets retrieved by Caretakers. Probably over-thinking, but eh, it could work.

I think you might be onto something. Edited by Killer_myr