Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Maybe we should make a layout of possible rooms. =P

I don't always do maps, but when I do, I do them by hand.I don't always do maps by hand, but when I do, they fail to scan properly.I don't always scan my maps, but when I do, nobody can read them.I don't always do maps about things, but when I do, it's geographical.So yeah, consider me off that case. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Also consider me off that, because my maps are drawn in Paint. Yes, MS Paint. With a mouse. So yeah. It looks horrible. xDHowever, text wise, I could probably list locations of rooms and such, as long as people say what they want the base to have. =P

* Strategy Room (we have it - the room the map and wall are in)* Mess Hall* Armory* Smiths Chamber (we have it, obviously)* Living QuartersThose are all rooms that would be nice to have.The "Secret lab" would be pretty hard to make. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Lev:Yeah, Strategy Room is either the main room(Makes sense based on older posts), or one right beside it.Mess hall... I'm blanking on the term right now, but I know that I should know it. D=For sure. We'll definitely need that, especially once we start working on actually making more and more equipment.Already have it, it's in the room to the right of the main room.That would be a little further in, but if we ever get an upper floor, we should probably move it there.As for the secret lab, it can be done. =P Whether it can be done soon, that's a different question. =P

Don't forget the entire underground portion that we've barely explored. The area that Elynirus needed a light to go into? Yeah. I'm sure there's secret lab potential in there.Also, Blade -- what is "cafeteria"? :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

I thought we agreed not to do it on MS Paint >_<J/K. Doesn't look great - for the.... ^obvious^ reason, but it'll work fine for us.Other than the whole "we don't have the equipment for a secret lab"Well.... a good one.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Alright, gents. I've just been given control of Kinika. That should be another incentive for y'all to vote for TIoP in RPGC22.Ya know why?Cuz I've been informed that his original creator wanted him to turn toa, that's why! And Grotir's group can probably only get on good enough terms for Elynirus to grant them a toa stone in a good few weeks, real-time, of hard RPing. So vote for TIoP in RPGC22-everyone likes to see a new toa made 'n' awesome char development too. Of course, you could always hate Kinika/Grotir's group/anyone affiliated with any of its members/etc. and/or dislike seeing toa made and/or dislike char dev. In which case I'm afraid there's no hope for you =P-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

We were going to vote for it anyways. :PThis is the face of me if Island of Pain loses ----> :(Also -----> :oThough that's cool. Only question is whether or not we can do it without a suva.And if not? Build a suva to Mata-Nui! Take that Shepherd Makuta!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Yeah, nice to see those two swords done too. :PVertan, thou shalt not win when next we doth meet.(P.S. To see the image of the guy who's going to kill all of us Wolves of Liberty, look here ---> http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lorokius331/MoCGallery/RedLevacius/dsc00150.jpg )-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:(P.P.S. I suck at MoCing. Really.)

Ooh. Suicavel looks pretty cool. Cooler than I had actually thought, to be really honest. =PMyr: Definitely will, when I'm not fighting with it as a longsword. =D/Ninja'd EDIT: And his mask destroyed, probably courtesy of Kairan. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

I'll just let you Zelda fans talk it out amongst yourself.(Not that Zelda's bad, I've just never got to play it. Never owned a Nintendo system. : )Unless something changes, Suicavels going medieval on the Wolves of Liberty on the next shift to night. A warm up before the greater things to come, and something to leave a good note before Season 2 starts up at the end of the contest.My (likely) final character will be significantly more evil, much more cunning and patient, and not be afraid to get a little sun in his eyes.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Ahh. The Sword of Evil's Bane, or something like that? It's 11 PM here, so I can't be fully held accountable for not recalling a couple quotes. xDThat being said, your quote just now makes a whole lot more sense. xDLev: Well, Kairan's more or less ready now. =P Maybe a quick training fight tomorrow to get used to his shield in-game(Though I'm welcoming a shield in RPing more and more now. xD), and then fight all out against Suicavel. And this will actually be a slightly more even fight. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

Myr: Aaaah, now I see. My mind totally blanked on that, even though I have played through Zelda 1 like 100 times. xDI was taking 'related to the sword' meaning to the Master Sword, though, not realizing you meant literally related to the 'sword'. =PBut yeah, that would definitely fit in this case. =) I'll IC actually receiving the Master Sword Protosteel Longsword tomorrow. =P Now, how does the shield work?