Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Okay... yeah, I don't think having all three of my characters in the same group is such a good idea, but hey, Klax would want to rejoin with his old group.

Well, I have three of my four characters currently in the group. However, if Sarkan can obtain a sword soon, I might split him off from the group finally. =P Well... Depending if he attacks anyone or not. =P

Lev: Oh, it's just Rynekk? I forgot how many there actually were... We need a list of members that we can update. xDIn fact, if we can assemble a list, I could just put it into my blog and edit it as we go. =)

Lessee...

• [*]Nostala[*]Greel[*]Kairan[*]Levacius[*]Orssa[*]Amailia[*]Myr[*]Plagia[*]Rynekk[*]Rocky[*]Terizov[*]Elynirus[*]Sarkan[*]Desiana[*]Kono[*]Doru[*]Klastio

So... Unless I'm missing someone, there's the list. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Myr: oh, well, then there's two, unless there's another. Rynekk's a Toa of Iron too. =PParugi: Alright, it can always be updated, so I'll add it sometime soon then. =)Lev: I knew it was around 15, because we had like 12 before, then Darkon left, and then you guys joined up. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

Seventeen?Even if Patronage, Grotir, Reptak, Rastaque, Darkon, Tenu, and Bonnae Gud banded together to fight that thing, I seriously doubt they could win (and again, that's if they all ever do happen to come together, which I seriously doubt is capable of happening). Especially considering that Stokunde would be on the other side.I just hope the group splits up. Because really, I don't wanna see as many completely one-sided fights as that hugeness implies.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Leader: Eh, they'd likely only fight as a united whole if someone decided to attack the base between cache hunts. Though, you'd have Sarkan helping to take the Wolves down(Assuming he doesn't try to steal Kanohi first), and his spot would be filled by Klax. =PDarkon: And exactly what could be so devastating that they could destroy the Wolves with only a small force? =PEveryone: Here's the link to the Wolves' member list.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

Fighting stuff in Shadowtangle, like a shadow demon, killing Hades & Zeus for the shadow demon, or just about anything like that.Wolves of Liberty if you're desperate. :POh silly Darkon. He may think he has a good plan, but in he grand scheme of things, he'd be competing against Levacius - and nobody beats Levacius.Except Vertan. Gonna have to kill that cheating Skakdi.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Lessee...

• [*]Nostala[*]Greel[*]Kairan[*]Levacius[*]Orssa[*]Amailia[*]Myr[*]Plagia[*]Rynekk[*]Rocky[*]Terizov[*]Elynirus[*]Sarkan[*]Desiana[*]Kono[*]Doru[*]Klastio

So... Unless I'm missing someone, there's the list. :P

Why is Klastio last on the list?! D:Anyway, I gotta go now. And the group will be 18 tomorrow, as long as no one dies or runs off, or disappears suddenly because their owner dies for some reason.G'night. :P-Skar

"So..." Darkon began, his voice like a serpent's hiss. "Have you met the ones who call themselves the Wolves of Liberty?"

</metagaming>Darkon wasn't there when Kairan had the epiphany about the name, so, well... =P

It's okay. I just wanted to point that out, as, while Kairan may have mentioned it right before he went to calm Darkon down and investigate about Klastio, Darkon wasn't around then either, as he was outside. =P

I mean collapsible longsword when I say collapsible longsword.

Well I mean, like, what does it do? Is it like what Myr made as an upgrade, or what? Or is it like one of those toy lightsabers or something? I literally don't understand what it's like. xDOne question, when you say runes, are they different for everyone?

The sword is going to be able to function as a longsword, or a shortsword. Half of the blade, specifically between the point and the crosspiece, are going to shift to the center of the sword, and the rest of the blade will slide down over that. As unconventional as it is, your character will be able to stand on the middle of the blade, while it is supported from each end, and the sword will not break.And as for the runes, their mere presence denotes respect for the customer (skill in battle, deeds, friendship, etc.) And each one is different for each person. Your character has a chance at getting runes on something, if I correctly interpreted where you were going with that question.

Edited by Killer_myr

I see... So; would that allow, say, a second grip in the middle of the sword blade, allowing for more support while it's in Longsword mode? I'm not sure how that works, to be honest, and I'm just checking. =PAlright then. What kind of runes are they, though?

1. What do you mean there? If you mean what it'll be upgraded from, it'll be his normal sword. Now, what is the limit on the length? Is it possible the new 'shortsword' length could be the length of his current sword, and the longsword version would be even longer?2. I realized about the respect thing, but I'm not sure what they look like... Like; are they Matoran symbols, or so?

I believe 25" or longer.I could be wrong (going off of a not-completely accurate book)EDIT: Incorrect, that's not a longsword. That's just not a shortsword.More like 35" or longer.EDIT 2: 40"-48" or so.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)