Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wow... I'm back. Stupid database error....Anyway... Would you guys believe me if I said that right before I lost the ability to view the board, I was going to suggest Wolves of Liberty as the team name? Cause I totally was. But it seems I've been beaten to the punch... O.oBut... yeah. I think that would work. And now I need to go and post some stuff! :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

We could have an attack at any moment... Literally, any moment. However, I bet that we might actually have a chance to rest slightly... But then, well, everything will be chaotic, likely. :rolleyes:So; I'm guessing everyone's agreed on WoL, then? =)

I think it'll be better to get all the planning done before getting attacked or attack. Have a fight in the ruins in its current state and there won't even be any shelter! :P Plus I think we have a lot to talk about.Wolves of Liberty is fine with me.

Edited by Magnus Greel

Wolves of Liberty. Yes. Liberty's Wolves would imply we serve someone named Liberty (who is probably a pretty cool guy, I mean, he had a statue built in his honor).But Wolves of Liberty implies we are wolves, one of the greatest terrestrial predators and also one of the smarter. It implies that we are of liberty, freedom, and will break out. Also wolves eat shepherds who cry about them.(How many bad jokes did I make in this post?)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I'm debating whether to wait to introduce my new char when the whole Poisoned thing is done with, or send Zyrata after the Wolves. Would be more an attack to show that they definitely have more opponents than they think, but I'm not sure, since as was mentioned, the team's not ready yet.Lev: Nice. =D Yeah, that makes perfect sense.(And is something I really need to remember for the future. =P)

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

I say we wait until the base is fortified to get attacked. Considering we just lost someone to Jontan and all... :PSo at this point is Wolves of Liberty basically our official name? It sounds like everyone wants it to be.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

We all know Suicavel is going to attack them eventually. He's public enemy #1 to everyone there, so killing him would be the groups first happiness.Unless, of course, he flees to attack again... ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.(Still debating on who I should let kill him off when the time comes though.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Jontan. You should let him lose to Jontan. While the Wolves are present so they can go 'wait, what?' and then proceed to fight Jontan. =PParugi: Sounds like it; I think everyone involved with the group is agreeing. xD

Jontan. You should let him lose to Jontan. While the Wolves are present so they can go 'wait, what?' and then proceed to fight Jontan. =P

Only in the Parched Wastes would Jontan have a chance against him. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Jontan. You should let him lose to Jontan. While the Wolves are present so they can go 'wait, what?' and then proceed to fight Jontan. =P

Only in the Parched Wastes would Jontan have a chance against him. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
If that does happen, expect another Jontan/Rastaque vs. :( Edited by Rakata

If anyone should fight Jontan, it should be Grotir, and if anyone should fight Rastaque, it should be Stokunde. Why?Because Jontan and Grotir are made for each other combat-wise. Jontan doesn't move and uses his element to crush things; Grotir teleports and is incredibly tough, not to mention that she lacks an element. It would be the perfect fight for moments of suspense when you find out just how much sand she can stand pressing down on her before getting seriously hurt. Such a battle would almost be THE Gaara V. Kimimaro, apart from the fact that Grotir's only real shared trait with Kimimaro is her ludicrous toughness and ability to escape from the sand.Meanwhile, Rastaque and Stokunde are both Sanok-wearers with senbon. Can't say the two of them fighting each other wouldn't be epic xP-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I don't think that'll make a difference. Jontan most definitely won't like Grotir for her being an annoyance to him if they fight previously (if he doesn't already for appearing with Arillan at the Stony Leap) and I'm pretty sure Stokunde will hate Rastaque for trying to become a Patronage member. So yeah, at least Stokunde will have a major reason to take on Rastaque, and Jontan could have one as well.@Darkon: Grotir probably could. I just don't know how they'd meet in such a way that she would kill him.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Not necessarily. It will probably just try to kill BW first using a lot of stealth. But afterwards, if it catches them on their own-then perhaps. It will kill any of the Shepherds or their servants as long as it feels it can get away with doing so.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Yeah, the database error affected me. Sorry, guys. Grandparents are here too, so I might not be able to post until tomorrow.

Jontan usually ends up hanging about in the Parched Wastes. Also, he has the ability to grind earth and rock into sand with a bit of his own. Or you could let Trian kill him. =PAlso, Rastaque and Stokunde need to fight. After the fact, they'll become vitriolic best buds.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I doubt they'd become Vitriolic Best Buds. Definitely Worthy Opponents, though.But anyways, ToD and I agree that Rastaque and Stokunde should fight; seeing as we control those chars, they probably will. THE OTHER GROUP WITH A TON MORE PEOPLE HAS NO CHANCE xP-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Yeah, once Blinding White has been defeated, they'll keep fighting like ninjas and the rest won't even know. Anyways, that's pretty much how Jontan and Rastaque are. Though the former thinks the latter is simply a strong lackey. He would probably able think the same about Stokunde. But yeah, kill everyone first, each other later. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

@ Darkon; I was instruction ToDD to post.

I can just picture Stokunde and Rastaque throwing an endless stream of senbon, knocking each others needles out the air with their own until they're separated by a massive mountain of the things...

Can't tell if joke, serious, or both....Going with both.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

To be honest, I don't think it would come down to who can last longer in senbon. It would come down to who could use their element more effectively, IMHO (and of course, that's as is; Stokunde's going to loot a corpse pretty soon-for which I have obtained permission and the sole rights to, lul).And yes, not only does Rastaque have a lot more needles than Stokunde, but he uses more. So they would be mostly Rastaque's.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

I have a querry - how were we captured?I mean, we all post write we got captured by the Shepherds, but do any of us actually remember who did the capturing? Was it matoran, caretakers, something more? Or do we just not remember.I mean, I wouldn't want to say, "five toa kidnapped me" if my character actually doesn't know what hit him, or say, "I don't remember" if he remembers a team of Caretakers knocking him out. Do we have a say in that at all?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: