Series 7 Minifigs Announced

The ever-popular collectible minifigures will be growing their numbers with the upcoming release of Series 7. A group shot of Team Seven is available on LEGO's <a href='https://plus.google.com/u/0/118199612297395338408/posts' target='offsite'>Google+ page</a>. This time, you can get fun characters like Little Red Riding Hood, a hippie, and a bagpiper, all for $2.99 apiece!

View the full article

These things are AWESOME! :) I totally want the space marine! As a side note, and you'd have to be a Disney fanatic to notice this (lol!), but did anyone else notice that the Tarzan 'fig has three scratch-marks in the exact spot where Sabor scratched him in the original Disney movie? ;) I don't know if it was done on purpose, but I think it's kinda cool. Of course, he didn't have a necklace in the movie, but...

Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

The mere fact that they made a Lego bagpipe makes this set worthy. The space marine is also cool, with the armor and weapons. I always love to see what new figures they come up with next, and this one does not disappoint!

"Wait, a hundred ships to one starfighter? It'll be a slaughter!

"That's the spirit!"

No! I mean MY slaughter!"

-Alex and Grig from The Last Starfighter-

Initial thoughts:Space marine: Decker 'It's about time!'Evil Knight: Love the shout outs to villains past like Vladek and Bat Lord.Viking Woman: Would have been cooler if they called her Boudicca.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

I've seen them before, but didn't realize the dude with the helmet was Evil Kenevil until now. So count me in for everything but the swimmer and tennis dude, with multiple knights and space marines.

7. Putting all five Piraka in one tank seems like a dangerous idea. What if they start killing each other?

7) Who cares? They're creeps anyway.

-GregF

I think i've found myself a new sigfig(the computer geek dude)....Seriously,my favorite has to be the Space Marine,he kinda reminds me of Master Chief from HALO.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Where is the Groom? Also I'm going to need two computer geeks so I can make The Doctor, maybe I don't think sweeter vests are as cool as bow ties.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Just saw this on the Allspark. Take a look at the evil knight's shield and this guys shirt...monty-python-black-knight.jpg

Edited by Smitty

You are their rock.

Just saw this on the Allspark. Take a look at the evil knight's shield and this guys shirt...monty-python-black-knight.jpg

Whoa, those two symbols are almost the exact same! Is that just a coincidence, or a Monty Python reference?"Come back here! I'll bite your legs off!"

The+Edge-Banderbear.jpg bug_animated.gifStarhawk-PlayStation-3-b-300x300.jpg

"Wuh?"

Whoa, those two symbols are almost the exact same! Is that just a coincidence, or a Monty Python reference?"Come back here! I'll bite your legs off!"
I think it's safe to assume that is at least one Monty Python fan at Lego.OK his bio is just plane win...

The Evil Knight loves nothing better than looting, pillaging and laying waste to peaceful kingdoms. He’s worked for all of the big baddies over the years, from Basil the Bat Lord to Cedric the Bull. He even once spent a memorable summer as one of Vladek’s mystical Shadow Knights, and was delighted that he got to keep his glowing red eyes afterwards.

It's just too bad the left out Black Monarch. Edited by Smitty

You are their rock.