To Save The World!

OOC: You're forgetting, though, that right now the world is still operating under the assumption that Lady Hexas is armed and dangerous. The last thing on the League's mind is dealing with the Coalition base and risking mass casualties with her (and her possible benefactor) on the loose.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: If it means anything, I am of the opinion that the revelation of where the Coalition keeps their Jell-O pudding pops should probably wait until a more appropriate time.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I appologize for such seemingly random and crude RPing, but I have been operating under the assumption for quite some time now that the storming of the Coalition's HQ was going to be a plot driven affair, quite clearly planned for a future date. In past experience, the revelation of the Coalition's base has been met with an almost instantaneous large group of Heroes swarming into the base, ultimately leading to the Coalition's abandoning/destroying that base and moving onto another one. Given the amount of effort Kumata and I have put into this new locale, and in all honesty are still in the process of setting up, I admittedly panicked.Also, I felt (and still feel) like the sudden revelation of the Coalition's whereabouts would derail Kumata's current plot about looking for Danielle Thomas. The League, as well as the US Government, would most likely assemble mass quantities of characters and lob them at the Coalition, both in an attempt to find Danielle and hopefully capture almost the entire Coalition in one fell swoop. I know Kumata's put quite a lot of effort into this plot, and I know of one or two others that will snowball from it, and I hold firmly to the belief that a raid on the Coalition's base now would ruin it. EDIT: Oh, and the Coalition's odd choices for headquarters (volcanic island, Alpine mountain, etc.) have always been remote, yet the League has had no qualms invading them before.And in Mr. Mystery's defence, I have always written his personality to encompass situations like this where I can't logically proceed without godmodding. He doesn't automatically kill people; he toys with them. Also, I tacked on the power to know where, when, and by whom someone says his name, a power derived admittedly from the Harry Potter series. I assumed that he knew Negafire said his name, popped in invisibly to see what was going on, and stepped in when he found out they'd been betrayed. It's a power I would logically expect the Coalition's taskmaster to possess, as he's essentially their sole force for keeping the Coalition in line.I hope that this justifies the turn of events; I was not trying to enforce rules, merely keep a number of planned plots from spiraling out of existence.~Lord Rahl~

OOC: I wish there was a 'like' button.IC (Changeling - JFK International):The smart car shattered against the concrete barrier, sending chunks of shrapnel splintering through the air. Unfortunately, the activists crouched behind the barrier were not the sole collateral damage from the careless attack.A special response airport security team, and a group of paramedics had filed out of the entrance behind the activists. Simply put, the glass windows and sliding doors of the airport weren't the only things shattered by the flying concrete and twisted hunk(s) of metal.Changeling felt the sudden urge to vomit welling up in the back of his throat. Why wouldn't his feet move? Why were his knees locked? The young hero heard a sharp cry of pain from the security agent, breaking the spell of paralysis."Are you alrigh-" The words died on lips at the sight of the agent's arm, and more importantly, his own hand. The hand itself had shifted, tendrils of chalk-white flesh bubbling from a pulsating mess that used to be his fingers. The tendrils had snaked their way all along the agent's body, wriggling their way under the skin of his wrist, others piercing and constricting his neck and chest, visibly branching throughout his body.The man clutched at his throat with his free hand, weakly gasping for air as the tendrils spread. Changeling looked at his hand with a blend of disgust and horror, as the man grew frailer and frailer, cheeks hollowing out rapidly. It was so tempting to strike at his limb, to run away, or close his eyes. At this point, the result would inevitably lead to a painful death by organ deprivation for the poor man. The hero blinked away tears from his black sclera as he continued to hold the gaze of the agent. At the very least, he would give this man's death the respect it deserved.The weight of the man was decreasing at an alarming rate. At this point, it was likely that his bones were already being broken down and assimilated. The mass ebbed slowly from the man in his grip, until only a suit and earpiece dangled from his grasp, tendrils slithering back into his hand, flesh bubbling as his hand returned to its normal shape.The hero let the clothes fall to the ground, before spitting out a crumpled piece of lead from his mouth. The bullet that had been in the man's leg...Changeling stared mutely at the lead in his hand, the tears ceasing to flow. The universe dealt many blessings and curses upon its inhabitants. His powers were almost certainly a curse. Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

:kaukau: Kumata didn't seem to panick about it. He's a good RPer. He can deal with those things with more subtle plot devices.IC: (Ike, breaking the fourth wall)Ike looked up, a little confused. Somehow, he found that he wasn't in Jodrell Bank anymore. In fact, he was not anywhere at all, and the universe around him contained no concept of physical space or direction. Of course, being indestructible and containing a universe in every cell meant that he still existed in said world, but it was still an odd sensation.Fascinating, thought Ike. I postulate that beyond reasonable doubt I am now in the world theorized by Plato as consisting purely of ideas. I am not out of space, out of time, and...I believe out of character. I wonder what could be going on to cause such a phenomenon?Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

OOC: Thank you, Mr. Spoon. ^_^Kraggh: I agree that Kumata is a fantastic RPer. I will also add that never once have I ever claimed to be good at this. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've attested to my ineptitude at every given opportunity.EDIT: Also, when I said I panicked, I meant that Korkoa and TD were posting at such a rapid pace that I felt the need to step in as quickly as I could before they proceded past the point where I could.TD: This may only be my own opinion, but if I were in the universe of TSTW! I'd class the Coalition as a larger threat than Hexas. Let's face it, Hexas is only one person shark - the Coalition is the world's largest superhuman crime syndicate. So she's managed to hack into every screen in the world; that's a parlor trick for the Coalition.Also, the League was founded to combat the Coalition; if not for them, the Heroes would have been content ot go their separate ways. In almost every encounter in this RPG to date, the Coalition has taken the back-burner to other Villains, oftentimes new names who don't have either the prestige or threat implied like the Coalition does. That makes no sense to me. At every turn we've downplayed the Coalition, and I think it's time they start being viewed as a bit more imposing.Anyway, I'm happy taking Korkoa's suggestion, it everyone else is okay with that. (Which, from what I gather, some of us aren't...)~Lord Rahl~

Edited by Lord Rahl

OOC: Honestly, Negafire's suggestion was mainly because I can't see a way to get him out of this without him dying or landing in a world of $&!%. If we /could/ let the issue go, I'd be all for that, but to be honest, I'm fine with whatever solution we come up with. I'm just here for the joy of the game. :)

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, The Markets of Tal'Mar)Ivan got up. "I came in from an alternative dimension using teleportation technology from a company Irolaro, and we're currently in the Markets of Tal'Mar. My objective was to check in on your technopath out of ethical concerns, but then I came in on you surrounded by two obvious villain archetypes. It doesn't take a genius to sum up the situation, so I got you out of there. What exactly were you dealing with, and was it related to the Lady Hexas case?"Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Markets of Tal'Mar)"Wha? Well, I--"His mind began to reply the events of the last two minutes, and he watched as he and Negafire (no, N-Ber now, he had to remind himself) talked about the terms of his probation, the appearance of Mr. Mystery, and--"The Coalition Base. The guy in the cloak found out that I knew where it was and he came to stop me from divulging it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Here's an idea, invent a really, really good reason why the League can't just rush in there and attack, like some kind of giant force field protecting the Arctic base, or something around those lines. Not sure how long that would stall the League, but hey, it might work.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, The Markets of Tal'Mar)"Coalition of Corruption? Yeah, I've heard of it. Major force where you come from, and even though I've seen some pretty nasty things in my days, large groups of randomly superpowered villains are some of the toughest stains I've come across. I hate those."He helped the hero up, not that the surfer needed it. Ivan walked over to the operating stand where the employee was still fidgiting with the controls and moved the unhappy camper aside. He took the little holographic projector and placed it on a magnetic field input port. A flat hologram image hovered for both of them to see. "Interdimensional window," Ivan explained. "What were their powers, by the way?"Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Markets of Tal'Mar)"Ember - that was the guy in the blue - is a pyrokinetic, and the other guy has Omega Radiation disruption," said Tilian. "According to what I've read, he's stolen at least a dozen superpowers. That's just rumors, mainly, though. Nothing definite."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, The Markets of Tal'Mar)"What have you observed of his abilities and what has he indicated?" asked Ivan, leaning in to look more closely at the image of the hooded picture as data rolled down the screen. Unfortunately, the data was purely for looks, since even though it was based off of real detections, Ivan knew that it was not expected for anyone to actually understand all of the background noise of the universe given off by every particle in existence. This would have been a job for Ike.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Markets of Tal'Mar)"Well, he has some kind of taboo around his name," said Tilian, running one hand through his blond tresses. "As soon as Ember said it, he knew exactly where to find us. He also has maximum invisibility, and apparently he can modify memories."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Here's an idea, invent a really, really good reason why the League can't just rush in there and attack,

OOC: I already did. It's called "the Coalition is a formidable enough foe that attacking their base will wind up in dozens of League members getting killed".If the League could be said to have a weakness, it's their no-killing rule. There have been many situations where they could have achieved results faster if they'd been willing to sacrifice the lives of their members, but that's not how they roll. They are not an army - I think Lionheart may have said as much once. Way I see it, they're perfectly content with meeting the Coalition during their various missions around the globe and trying to stop them then, as they usually succeed and risk less lives that way. In this RPG the League only invaded the Coalition HQ once and that was because it was the centre of a world domination plot (actually a world destruction plot but they didn't realise that until they got there). Unless it's revealed that the Arctic Base is holding the power source for the Coalition's latest world domination scheme or something, then there's no pressing reason for the League to risk shutting it down.I can understand why you intervened Lord Rahl, and I also understand the feeling when you see 30 new posts since your last visit and a situation you'd planned spiralling out of control. But consider this: Negafire's let slip that the Coalition HQ is at the North Pole. But why couldn't he have been lying? Is everyone going to just believe him? No, I'd like to think the League would confirm the location before throwing dozens of superheroes into a freezing tundra. Now actually confirming the HQ is there could take some time, and in fact we could make a plot of that in the near future. Before anyone mentions Tek and his globe-monitoring satellite, I'll point out that he's been unable to see through heavy storms in the past, and the Coalition probably has a meteorokinetic or a weather machine maintaining a constant blizzard around the base. Also, do League Jets work in heavy blizzards?My point is that it seems bad on the surface, but start it nitpick and it really isn't. There're plenty of reasons that the League can't just fly in and shut down the base.Can I ask how powerful you all consider the Coalition to be compared to the League? I've always imagined that the Coalition has roughly 200 members compared to the League's 500, but that the difference is made up by their Sharkmen army and the fact that the League can never fully assemble in one place because they always have other villains to deal with.IC - Viktor Borislav @ The sky over manchesterLooking outside, Viktor could see that the jet was coming in to land, the autopilot taking them to the airport where Saosin had wanted to refuel. What was taking him so long, anyway? He and Negafire had been chatting in the back for quite a while now. Viktor glanced over at The Whistler. He didn't seem too concerned. Viktor looked back down at his helmet, frowning. They weren't - they weren't talking about him, were they? Could they have figured out who he was..?

IC:(Tragedy, in the hands of a an alien)Tragedy shifted out of bird form into werewolf form, so he could talk and fight if needed. "I woke up in the middle of the desert, and saw you on top of a pyraimd, so i thought to follow you for a bit, then veered of and found Gravity over here on a building" Tragedy said all this in his werewolf form, so it sound snarled when he talked

IC:(ozo,with tragedy)ozo drops the werewolf and takes a step back"a shapeshifter...interesting."he stood there for a moment,thinking about what he should do with this wolf-bird-thing."so,i hear youre heading to new york city..."he says as he gives a small smile under his mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

IC: Gravity (With Tragedy)"Who told you that?" Gravity asked Ozo, not really liking when people knew what he was doing. It was even stranger because no one had known where they were going.The purple armored hero was floating behind the alien, arms crossed.IC: Hanna (building)She nodded, and searched for a set of stairs to the roof. Strike might have seen that none of the workers payed any attention to her, as if she were invisible. That wasn't the case, however, and Hanna was merely directing their sense of focus on their work instead of her. It seemed to be working rather well.She eventually found it, and opened the small door to the roof. Hanna stepped out, glancing around for the strange being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Tragedy, falling for a bit)"WHOAAAA" Tragedy did what he called a fast shift, which is when he would do a shapeshift really fast. he only did these in times of dire need, as he could shift into the wrong form, he did get it right, turning into a bird with a head, so he could talk. "what was up with that man? why did you drop me like that?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Strike, NYC RooftopSilently, Strike leapt off the small roof of the structure from which one would exit the door. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what interested you enough in following me?" The alien/human hybrid asked, his voice like the speech of thousands, some chittering and tittering nervously, while other were of the deepest tone.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:Real Name: Automaton Combat Emulator (Ace)Alias: None. (Simply goes by Ace, or Automaton Combat Emulator)Appearance: Ace is a tall, intimidating robotic-life form strongly resembling the below image (including the lab-coat, a prized possession of Ace‘s): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/namealot/stuff/dave_2.jpgPower(s): Ace, as a machine with a supercomputer for a brain, is smarter, faster, and stronger than any normal human. He (Referred to as a masculine entity) can predict the probability of opponent’s combat choices and maneuvers, and is able to run, leap, and move and at an insane speed, so that he could even react to the sound of bullet-shots, and move to avoid the weapon’s fire. His strength is superior to a humans, enabling him to lift, at the maximum, 15-20 tons. However, he hardly ever needs to use this, for his intellect can normally devise a plan to enter an area, or ward off a opponent in a much simpler way. His steel-and-titanium armor-like “skin” is highly resistant to damage.Allegiance: Neutral (Leaning towards Solo Villain).Area: Ace enjoys traveling around the world, but Is currently residing in New York City.Bio: The Automaton Combat Emulator was designed to destroy whoever, and whatever, the military wished destroyed. At the automaton’s first test, he turned on his controllers, effortlessly subduing them before escaping into freedom. He displays an unnerving amount of intelligence, and almost seems organic in nature at moments. IC: Strike, NYC"Ah, of course." Strike said, sighing at his own stupidity. "Well, allow me to introduce myself." He said, straighting up as he spoke. His unearthly body was unused to such a posture, and looked almost eldritch in shape. "Strike." He said with a bow.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity (With Tragedy)"Who told you that?" Gravity asked Ozo, not really liking when people knew what he was doing. It was even stranger because no one had known where they were going.The purple armored hero was floating behind the alien, arms crossed.IC: Hanna (building)She nodded, and searched for a set of stairs to the roof. Strike might have seen that none of the workers payed any attention to her, as if she were invisible. That wasn't the case, however, and Hanna was merely directing their sense of focus on their work instead of her. It seemed to be working rather well.She eventually found it, and opened the small door to the roof. Hanna stepped out, glancing around for the strange being.

IC:(ozo,with tragedy and gravity)"i...fell through an open window while jumping from building to building,and i overheard you guys talking."ozo turns to weird bird thing."if you dont mind,i dont appreciate it when a bird with the head of a human male insults me on the way i 'roll'.to answer your question,i suspected that you could easily just become a bird again anyway,and i saw no need to slow your fall.(muttering to himself,but can be responded to)humans...so fragile.heh.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

IC: Hanna (Roof, building, NYC)"Oh, um, I'm Hanna," she replied, feeling rather silly. Primarily because he knew she had superpowers, she wasn't wearing her suit, and she didn't have a alias to go by."So, uh... What's with the two minds?" she asked awkwardly. How did you ask a question like that?IC: Gravity (NYC)He sighed and said, "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. Ok, Tragedy, you coming?"Gravity was refering to the fact that they were floating over NYC, talking to an alien. He was pretty sure that wasn't part of the plan.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Tragedy)"Not all of us. and why did you say humans? why not people?" Tragedy didn't like the sound of what the newcomer had said. it didn't sound like how most people talked, not at all, and that mask, it didn't look normal ethier. "yeah, lets go"

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC:actually,in a sense,my mask is more normal than yours,if you waer one.mine is prerfectly round,with one identification mark on the side,and two eye holes.IC:(ozo...floating!?!?)"floating?!?!"ozo suddenly realizes that he should be falling right now."hey...im flying!i didnt know i could fly!...er,"ozo sees that a flagpole is under his hoverboard."oh...you say something?you cant always expect an alien who lives in the uninhabited areas of the world to talk perfect polite english,you know.im not exactly the...participative type."

Edited by stargatestaticTH

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, The Markets of Tal'Mar)Ivan removed his glasses and massage is eyes. "Alright, this is going to suck. Invisibility isn't so bad. I always assume that someone invisible might be following me, and whe confronting one it's just useful to be highly alert and to have good reflexes. Knowing whenever someone says your name, though...I'm guessing he teleported in when you said it, didn't he? That's never a good sign. I've dealt with that a lot, actually, and they're always compeent villains. Modifying memories, though? That absolutely ticks me off! It goes against my values. By the way, what are your powers? Did he take them for his own?""Wait, why should I tell you? How do I know if I can trust you?" asked the surfer, fortunately not in a overly paranoid manner. It was actually a pretty professional response."You don't. But whatever choice do you have?" said Ivan, putting his glasses back on."Don't even go tere! Do you realize how cliche that sounds?""Sarcastic cliches are my deadliest power. I've literally killed with it instead of using my guns. Of course was facing energy beings who fed off of certain emotions as the time," said Ivan. He held is hands up. "How about tis, I put my hands up, you aim your gun at my face, and we just quick confirm what our powers are? I'll go first: I have none but am good in physical combat and am very, very smart. I can also tell that you're twenty-four and like to surf just by looking at you." he looked the surfer straight in the eye."Perfect photographic memory," said the surfer, not bothering to pull out his gun. Although his hand was on the holster. Perhaps he was thinking about what Ivan had said ealier about always being alert. Ivan himself glanced briefly down at the reflection on the mtal of the control panel."Oh, I think I know who you are," said Ivan. "I recognize your voice.""Who are you?"Ivan rased an eyebrow and gave him a quizzical look. "You tell me. You're the one with the photographic memory."OOC: I don't know if Saosin has ever heard Ike say Ivan's name, but otherwise, there's enough evidence present for Saosin to figure out that he was Ike's partner. Sorry for the slight bunnying; I tried to stay within what I thought was his character during a moment in the conversation where Ivan was doing most of the talking while keeping Saosin respectable.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Markets of Tal'Mar)"Come to think of it...you're Ivan," Tilian said, his hand moving only slightly away from his gun. "You fought the worm with us back at Jodrell."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:actually,in a sense,my mask is more normal than yours,if you waer one.mine is prerfectly round,with one identification mark on the side,and two eye holes.IC:(ozo...floating!?!?)"floating?!?!"ozo suddenly realizes that he should be falling right now."hey...im flying!i didnt know i could fly!...er,you say something?you cant always expect an alien who lives in the uninhabited areas of the world to talk perfect polite english,you know.im not exactly the...participative type."

OOC: I refer you to my previous post about not chucking in extra abilities. You've already said your axe can act as a hoverboard, use that. No flight powers

7AOYGDJ.jpg

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, The Markets of Tal'Mar)"So you have perfect photographic memory so long as it hasn't been tampered with," he said, more to himself, but also out loud for the benefit of the surfer following his thoughts, while pulling out a pen absentmindedly, as if to make a point with it. He looked over to where Icarus stood alone, watching the two professional world-savers having their discussion."Why? Are you saying that it has?" said the surfer."I'm trying to figure that out," said Ivan, setting his pen against his lips. Somehow things had slowed down. His eyes looked downward, distant, as if searching. "Well, moving on. If Hoody is on that plain, I suppose I can't teleport back onto the plain at risk of getting us both killed. Do you know a better drop-off point?"Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Markets of Tal'Mar)"Uhm...either the League Court of Great Britain or the airfield the plane was headed towards," said Tilian. "The rest of the team still thinks I'm on the plane..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, The markets of Tal'Mar)"We're gong to the latter," said Ivan. "If there's any legitimacy to the Lady Hexas threat at all, it's of utmost importance. We'll assume nothing major happens on the plane and that they arrive, you can explain this to them. So far it looks like Hoody hasn't done anything," he observed before shuting off the interdimensional window and leaving the control panel. "Operator, take us to the airfield that the plane was heading to. Surfer, give him the coordinates.""But Ivan, sir," said the operator, "There's some instability in the machine." He gave a smile of false reassurance. "I'm sure it's nothing, but one of our calculations is sugesting that one more teleportation will create enough interdimensional interference to make this an open frequency cross-section for anyone pursuing you."Ivan stod on one of the disks on the platform and set his arms akimbo. "I guess I'll just have to sue you. Good lord, Murphy hates me." Icarus stood at his side, slightly behind him, and looked at the operator smugly.The surfer gave the operator coordinates, then walked up to share the space with Ike and Icarus. "By the way: Star Trek teleporters? Now this is cliche!""Go hurt yourself," said Ivan. "Star Trek didn't teleport people. It destroyed one individual and recreated another with the same atoms, This is - " the instant teleportation interrupted him.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Markets of Tal'Mar)"Wait, wait, wait," Tilian started. "What does all the techno jargon mean? Ivan, what are you--"He was cut off as the teleportation threw him back into his own dimension.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hanna (NYC, roof)She hesitated, before shaking the being's hand. "Hanna, Hanna Lovejoy," she answered, "I, um, can feel people's emotions."The wasn't all she could do, but it was what most people thought. She didn't think anyone would want to be around her if they knew she could control their emotions.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ace first post.IC: Ace, NYCAce's lab-coat shuddered in the wind of the night, it's white-coloring highlighting his oddly-shaped body. He stood on the very top balcony of a particualry expensive apartment building, it's rooms supposedly "To die for". Ace found them lackluster, personally, for he lacked the want of any of their "advantages". However, he wasn't here to search for apartments. He was enjoying the thrill of the hunt. Stretched out at his feet was a battered and bruised CEO, a groan escaping from his lips. Leaning down, Ace grabbed him by the throat. "The laptop, Wessnoth." He said, his voice having a definite mechanical edge. The CEO managed a smile. "Y-you'll never get it-" He said, his speech cutoff by Ace dropping him onto the tiled floor. "No matter." Ace said, half to himself, and half to the CEO on the floor. "We shall play the game of deduction." Ace began to say, his head viewing the room as he spoke. "Most would hide it in their travel bags." He said as he carelessly tore one of them in half, his hand deftly searching through it's contents. "However, you are above lowly tricks like that." He continued. "I would say in the bathroom's towel-closet. That is the least likely place for a normal person to hide it, so one that thinks themselves clever would naturally chose it." The automaton said as he ripped the bathroom's door off it's hinge. Stepping inside, he slammed the closet's door open. Inside, his prize was located on a pile of towels. Grabbing it, he opened it up and turned it on. As it hummed, he drew a USB stick from his pocket. Turning to the computer's screen, he noticed it was requesting a password. "Over one million combinations..." He said calmly. "Well then, we must try them all." He continued, his hands blurs as they tapped keys and hit 'enter'. In under a minute, he had achived his goal. Plugging the USB stick into the laptop, he put it's entire hard-drive on the modified data-storage device. Walking back into the living room, Ace leaned down to the CEO. "Remember who destroyed you and your pitiful security, Wessnoth." He said softly as he clutched his throat. "With one little snap, I could accomplish what no assassian ever has..." He said with a smile. "But breaking bones is cliche. For now, I'll let you fear and sweat." He said as he stood up. "I give you my word, Wessnoth. I'll be back. And I won't be looking for some data." He said, his voice still calm as he moved out the door. Reaching the elevator, he ripped the solid-steel doors open, revealing that the elevator was below him by one story. Stepping on it, he paused before deftly swing his arm, severing several cables. The elevator plummeted downwards, creating an alarming sound as sparks shot up.Down in the reception-area, the security guard's eyes grew wider as the lights showing what height the elevators was at rapidly blinked in a row, showing the elevator was plummeting. And then everything went dark, thanks to a massive explosion as the Elevator meet the solid-cement bottom of the shaft. Stepping from the smoke, Ace corrected his lab coat's collar, and then calmly walked out of the building's backdoor. All according to plan. IC: Strike, NYC"Feel people's emotions? Hmmm... That could be both a gift and curse, I suppose." Strike said, acting as if he almost forgot she was in hearing-range.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, Airfield, not-sure-where-the-airfield-is)Coming back into their own dimension wasn't so jarring, but the experience was still a little of something to behold, to feel in an instantaneous moment things that, being removed from time, never happened, but still had an impact on you and interrupted your conversations. Ivan looked around to make sure that no planes were coming their way, then returned to his conversation. "Basically, we're not turning ourselves into a unch of particles like in Star Trek. That's beneath us, and it doesn't actually work. No, We warped time and space to our advantage, which is a more practical and a whole plenty cooler."There was an explosion ehind Ivan, which he payed absolutely no attention to. "Now come on, that's not techno jargon. This is techno - there's someting behind me, isn't there?"OOC: Since the others will spend some time on the plane yet, and we're out on an open field, feel free to come up with something really interesting.Honestly, I was going to spend two to three hours researching medial jargo just to make a small little rant, because it's totally someting he would do and the way I would like to write him, but I decided I didn't want to do it ust for one small post. Hence, he interupted himself.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh