• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

LEGO Ninjago: Rise of the Snakes Available on iTunes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,358 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 10:29 AM

This week, LEGO released a new Ninjago game for Apple devices: <a href='http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lego-ninjago-rise-snakes/id502593713?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2' target='offsite'>LEGO Ninjago: Rise of the Snakes</a>, the sequel to last year's Spinjitsu Scavenger Hunt game. You can play as a variety of Ninjago characters in 6 different battle arenas, taking on over 75 different challengers. It's free, so if you're interested in completing your LEGO iOS app collection, <a href='http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lego-ninjago-rise-snakes/id502593713?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2' target='offsite'>here's your chance!</a>

View the full article

#2 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 11:54 AM

Yay news I reported FINALLY got posted! =pGame looks fun, now if only they also made it for android. :/

#3 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,628 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 02:35 PM

Dang, I was hoping that the episodes themselves were available in iTunes... oh well. This is still pretty cool.LEGO should make a Ninjago Blu-Ray with the two season one eps and all of season two.

#4 Online Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,251 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 07:11 PM

I don't own an Apple device, so I can't download this. It still sounds really cool though.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short story The Agori and my Ninjago short story The Darkness Within

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#5 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 08:55 PM

Sounds nice. Probably won't download though, since I'm trying to save space on my iPod.

#6 Online Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 2,089 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 02:38 PM

I've downloaded it, but haven't played it yet. I loved the Spinjitzu Scavenger Hunt game it's supposed to be based on, though, so it should be good.
Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#7 Online Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,434 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 10:41 PM

I've played a bit, and it isn't too bad.Pros:NO MORE BARCODE-SCAN CHALLENGES! They stopped me from playing the rest of the game when I couldn't finish them.New card powers that add a little bit more to the game.New maps and enemies to fight (change daily!)New double wielding for a better stats boost.Cons:I fail at it :PLess character customizing, no more custom minifigures :(It's a good game, just not really one of my favorites. Try it if you have the space.

~click.gif

ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpgLNABanner.jpg

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users