"I am quite hot". I manage to integrate that into every conversation I have. Looks like this guy did an overkill when talking to Haley!

I'd love to join the contest, but I already have the 2nd place prize handed to me. :(

Oh!

Forgot that, if the second place winner is already a PGS they get to co-author 5 comics.

And if 3rd place winner is already a PGS they get to co-author 1 comic.

If that's the case, I might participate.

@Opera: Noobicorn fandom? No thanks.

mindeth the cobwebs

"I am quite hot". I manage to integrate that into every conversation I have. Looks like this guy did an overkill when talking to Haley!

I'd love to join the contest, but I already have the 2nd place prize handed to me. :(

Oh!

Forgot that, if the second place winner is already a PGS they get to co-author 5 comics.

And if 3rd place winner is already a PGS they get to co-author 1 comic.

If that's the case, I might participate.

@Opera: Noobicorn fandom? No thanks.

Well that's good!

I might participate. It may help make my first steps to starting my own series (which I have been planning for a while).

If you need any help, there are plenty of people to ask! ;)

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I return from a deep slumber of utter comic-less-ness to a contest?

Hallelujah.

I might put in a little something myself!

Great! Can't wait to read it!

Will it be hand-drawn? I saw your signature. lol

Either that, or maybe I'll resurrect some of my sprite sheets... I'm not quite sure, actually.

Scratch that, I'm too lazy to find them. PENCIL TIME

(or whatever you call the little pen that goes with a tablet. It might be a pen.)

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

No! My plan to post real late so I win by default has been foiled! :P

Might as well get it over with. Here is my horribly unimaginative and tasteless* Fan Comic Contest Entry.

*This comic is not plagiarized from any outside material, and comics that are alike in any way are completely unrelated and are a mere coincidence.

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

I have decided the winners for the Noobicorn Inc. Fan Comic Contest and the winners are...

1st Place goes to TBK for great graphics and great humor even though there was a lack of dialogue!

TBK gets a PGS spot in Noobicorn Inc. and gets to Co-author 5 comics!

2nd Place goes to -Windrider- for fantastic art and great humor!

-Windrider- gets a PGS spot in Noobicorn Inc. or if he doesn't want to PGS he can Co-author 3 comics!

3rd Place goes to Katoris and Tahukan! I couldn't decide on which one I liked better, and to be honest I wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

Katoris gets a GS spot in Noobicorn Inc. and Tahukan gets to GS in 2 comics! (Tahukan requested a GS spot earlier on)

Congratulations everyone! Your comics were fantastic!

You can PM sprites for your character and any extra details about your character!

If you are Co-authoring comics you can post them in this topic and I'll post it also on the front page!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I have decided the winners for the Noobicorn Inc. Fan Comic Contest and the winners are...

1st Place goes to TBK for great graphics and great humor even though there was a lack of dialogue!

TBK gets a PGS spot in Noobicorn Inc. and gets to Co-author 5 comics!

2nd Place goes to -Windrider- for fantastic art and great humor!

-Windrider- gets a PGS spot in Noobicorn Inc. or if he doesn't want to PGS he can Co-author 3 comics!

3rd Place goes to Katoris and Tahukan! I couldn't decide on which one I liked better, and to be honest I wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

Katoris gets a GS spot in Noobicorn Inc. and Tahukan gets to GS in 2 comics! (Tahukan requested a GS spot earlier on)

Congratulations everyone! Your comics were fantastic!

You can PM sprites for your character and any extra details about your character!

If you are Co-authoring comics you can post them in this topic and I'll post it also on the front page!

Yay awesome!! Congrats everyone else

:voyanui:

I just hope Giggles doesn't try that with my coffee...

I don't know, I myself am rather notorious for sneaking coffee away. Aside from the tripping and spilling and all.

Anyway, thank you Giggles! And congrats to y'all as well... that was really fun! We should get more things like this going on in the comic forums again. But that's my wishful thinking. :D

I hopefully have my first comic out here over the weekend!

sig8.png