Song Association

Swert

Hello, and welcome to TOPIC #4 of Song Association. It's a new day :PTopic approved by Than the MoaHere are your rules...1) only post a song no more than 3 times per week. If someone else posted it, you can still post it 3 times.2) If a lyric is innapropriate you should not post that lyric. Use the Grandmother Rule... do you want her to see/hear it? If not, don't post it wink.gif (Alternatively, if your grandmother listens to worse lyrics, pretend she doesn't and just don't post it anyway.)3) Try to keep the songs random... don't just post one band five songs in a row and leave it at that.4) Try to keep the genres flowing... don't stick to just, oh say, rap and then rap for the next 3 weeks... we're a big board, plus we have a lot of music genres. The exception is rock, since it has a multitude of genres, such as Alternative, Grunge, and Metal.5) Post some sort of Reference to the previous song if it is not immediately known... if you don't, it will be reported... if we have a bunch of these, then I'll just ask for the closure of this topic. That wouldn't be very fun, you know.6) Don't post a song that's been covered by another band/artist (example being Iron Man by Black Sabbath and Iron Man by Ozzy with a ref of "Ozzy did it too!") Those tend to pull us into those Genre loops as well, and doesn't exactly flow the game very well. This does not mean you can't post (example) Home - Daughtry off of Home - Foo Fighters. If the song is a cover, then its not allowed.7) NO songs may have titles with curse words. NONE. Doing so will result in punishment from the BZPower staff, as they see fit (either bypassing the filter or such). You are hereby forwarned.First Song:So, for the first topic, I chose to do something unique... I threw up my Zune Software, hit random in all songs, and the first one I get to was it. November Rain - Guns N' Roses You must make reference to one of the following:Song titleBandLyricwith another of the following:Song titleBand (new band or old band/new song)Lyric (in a new song)

Example being, if I post a song by, oh say, Queen or Led Zeppelin, someone would have to post a song in reference to either a lyric (a clean one of course ), the title of the name or the band to either another lyric, another song name or another band/same band-new song. Simple, no?

Enjoy happy.gif -Swert

bzpsig2015.png

Mindbender - Zircon Also, it might not be that important, but:

The exception is rock, since it has a multitude of genres, such as Alternative, Grunge, and Metal.

This pretty much applies to every music genre... Electronica has house, trance, techno, dubstep, drum and bass, breakbeat, big beat, etc.Jazz has swing, bebop, post-bop, latin, fusion, etc.I could list some more...