• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The Official Halo Topic

Halo Microsoft Xbox Master Chief Covenant

• Please log in to reply
1392 replies to this topic

#1081 Online Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 07:28 PM

Well I think that it should start at about 7:00 P EST or so. That may be the easiest time for everyone to get on.

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#1082 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 08:46 PM

6 my time I believe.

I've made comics. I've watched them rise and crumble. The comic topic isn't doing well and we need to change that.

Lets begin by supporting the authors, old and new. Maybe I'll try my hand at them again.

#1083 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 12:39 AM

What is that in GMT+10?

#1084 Online Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 03:58 PM

That would be about 9 AM for you Axilius. Maybe earlier? I can't stay on all night even though it is the weekend, but would you be able to play at 9 AM on Saturday?

Hah, for you it'd be more like a game morning than a game night.

bzpbanner3.jpg

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#1085 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 04:04 PM

I could theoretically stay up all Friday night/Saturday me ing (in Axilus's case) and then into Saturday morning for us and Saturday night for him:P

I've made comics. I've watched them rise and crumble. The comic topic isn't doing well and we need to change that.

Lets begin by supporting the authors, old and new. Maybe I'll try my hand at them again.

#1086 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 07:14 PM

If I can rent the game tonight, I can probably show up tomorrow morning.

And there is no way in Karz I can play all day. I have to take turns with my younger bro, which means if I can play, I will be fading in and out every 1-2 hours or something.

Do you guys have mics?

#1087 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 07:19 PM

Do you guys have mics?

I do, but im using my old one under mt newer one, because the new one doesn't want to work for whatever reason.

War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands

#1088 Online Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 07:49 PM

I have a mic. I'm pretty sure everone here has a mic, unless it broke. Then they might not.

I played the new Spartan Ops missions, and I love the new maps. I'm really glad they arn't reusing so many map areas from campaign, and the introduction of a new covanent vehicle in-game is pretty cool. Shame you can't drive it.

Then again, if you could drive something as big as a map, that'd be pretty OP.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#1089 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 08:08 PM

Tomorrow night for us, which is Saturday morning for Axilus, got it.

If you dont mind your bro can join if he's mature enough...like we aren't XP

#1090 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 08:11 PM

yeah, as long as he isn't like  Ptolemy's brother, he's welcome to join. 

War...war never changes.

Tales of the Wanderer

#1091 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 08:37 PM

My brother is a second grader who is twice as addicted to Halo as I am, and is so pathetic at it he only plays on Normal. He can only manage Heroic and Legendary when I'm his partner in co-op. (In which case he proceeds to let me weaken everything then steal my kills) But we only do that at the arcade, since I don't own two controllers.

He also has the social graces of Megatron, and cusses frequently.

I'd let him join, but I care about all of you keeping your sanity a bit too much for that.

So, what's Ptolemy's brother like?

#1092 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 08:41 PM

The most irritating and immature 13 year old I know. So irritating.  

#1093 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 09:46 PM

Wow. A 13 year old behaving that badly?

Well, if I show up, I do have to ask you all not to cuss excessively. Only the word beginning with F, the word that means poop and begins with S, and the word that means a female dog beginning with B could cause problems. Anything else doesn't really count as cussing to me. And my parents would be irritated if any of those words were used.

#1094 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 10:54 PM

I don't think there's ever much language, you shouldn't have to worry

#1095 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 11:26 PM

Well, on Matchmaking, and in person where I live, the F-word is used by the general population so much that it appears as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb, interjection, preposition, and coordinating conjunction. So I wasn't sure what to expect.

Aaaaand update: I rented the game! So, there we go. I'll try to get on tomorrow at 9 AM. Not very different from my usual weekend schedule, I usually spend a Saturday on the Xbox due to not being able to play at all on weekdays.

But if I'm late, it's due to waking up late, real life issues, or the fact that I need to update my armor and a loadout before I start.

Edited by Axilus Prime, Feb 01 2013 - 02:55 AM.

#1096 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 04:51 PM

Alright guys, I plan on making a forge map for tonight, and recommendations?

#1097 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 05:11 PM

Mantis. One if you want super aggressive gameplay, two if you want a Mantis Fight.

#1098 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 05:14 PM

How about as many as possible?

#1099 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 05:23 PM

That works too, but it's fairly shocking. I never thought you'd want to do that. XD

Your map, do whatever you want! I go along with just about anything in a multiplayer map aside from buffs and nerfs to existing stuff. And I don't think Halo 4 even lets you do that.

#1100 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 08:02 AM

I made a Ragnarok variant with two of every vehicle, except the Mantis, which has 4.

Also put a custom gametype that REALLY should have been in Matchmaking: Slayer FFA.

Learned how to Forge, obviously. So there, now I don't stand around like an noob when we go for a mass forging session.

I got a headset and a second controller, so no more garbled Kinect speech. And now I can welcome in my (voiceless, so no more of his nonsense because I shut off the Kinect mic) little brother, who is surprisingly less noobish than his age would suggest. He's starting to play bits of Legendary.

Who's up for another Game Night?

#1101 Online Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm up for another game night. I definately want to play more Zero-G with my ridiculous speed and weapon gametype. That was fun...

Wait did I put that up last game night or on another game night? I don't remember, but it was fun anyways. Thruster packing around while everyone else trys to shoot you with incineration cannons, or FRGs, or binary rifles...random weapons are fun.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#1102 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 04:06 PM

I don't think I was there for that game D:

#1103 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 06:04 PM

Heh.

I actually prefer more traditional gametypes and settings, but I change up maps, weapons present, and vehicles present.

Still up for anything we can pull off, though.

So, same time as before?

#1104 Online Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 06:23 PM

Yeah I think 6 PM EST is still good for me.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#1105 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 06:32 PM

Im hoping school is cancelled tomorrow, but because of the geography of Normal, chances are my unit will be the only unit going to school...

Either way, I plan on joining!

#1106 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 06:40 PM

I might be up for a game night, but the N7 bounty weekend is fairly easy, and I'll be going for that. Maybe i can spare a few rounds of mulitplayer...

War...war never changes.

Tales of the Wanderer

#1107 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 07:20 PM

We'll have to see then.

Also, who's up for Spartan Ops? I am if it's the older episodes, I need to catch up on that...

Only if it's Legendary, though.

#1108 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 07:24 PM

Havn't finished season 8, but I get really bad lag whenever we've done private lobbies for SpOps, especially bad latency if it's legendary, so unless no one else here is using the internet, I probably wont join that part of it.

#1109 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 07:42 PM

I did all of Episode 1, the first two missions of Episode 2, missions 2-5 of Episode 3, and not sure how much Episode 4.Did most of it with Lonewander and Zatth.Anyway, the lag takes a while to get used to, and it does increase your difficulty, but it can be done.What I hate is how everyone simply charges in unrealistically, and I must follow suit if I want to help them or get any kills. Can we please actually try to do this with 3 deaths per person max? If we use strategy, we can pull it off, which is impossible solo.

#1110 Online Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 09:05 PM

Well that'll be next to impossible for me, seeing as I seem to be a bullet magnet...

I can drive vehicles, though. Kinda. I don't die that much when I drive.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#1111 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 10:04 PM

Good. If you drive, I can shoot.

My aim seems to be slowly getting better, not that it was ever bad.

#1112 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2013 - 04:08 PM

Bro is having a friend over at 6 (central, my time) to sleepover, so I wont be on xbox much later tonight. Depends on what they do and how dinner works out.

#1113 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 12:09 AM

Well that was fun, despite the lack of servers. I look so lame in black Recruit...at least it didn't make me green or orange like it did to my brother.

I must say...I love Mantises.

#1114 Offline The Lord Of Wednesday

The Lord Of Wednesday
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 12:24 AM

[color=#008000;]For those interested, me and Lone were planning on doing a Halo 3 Nostalgia Night on Saturday, assuming things have not changed on his end.[/color]

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

#1115 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 12:48 AM

I don't own Halo 3, unfortunately.

EDIT: Using this post as storage (And possibly advertisement) for a Halo RPG I'm making. This is meant to be the first IC post of the RPG, acting as an intro. Originally it was going to be in the first post before everything else but it's too big and I need to be able to fit the more important stuff, like gameplay rules, in the main post.

Spoiler

Edited by Axilus Prime, Mar 02 2013 - 10:11 AM.

#1116 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hey guys, I havnt played halo as much as we have before, but I'm glad to say I'm getting back into it and look forward to game nights I'll be having at my own house (which you can still join us via online!) and the game nights we've had before! I plan on getting castle dlc today as well, and maybe making a map on the new forge island.

#1117 Offline Your Evil Friend

Your Evil Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,166 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 03:51 PM

Well, its been over 5 months since this game came out and Im absolutely loving it. I WAS going to have a custom game night, but my XBL is down. If anyone wants to add me, please do so we can play. I have about 8 people in my group but there is always room for more.

#1118 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 05:01 PM

My XBL is down too, I think it's down for everyone. Once it's back up I'll join though, my gamertag is CommissionR

#1119 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 06:28 PM

What's your gamertag, CeeCee?

Also, anyone up for a Nostalgia Night? Halo 3 style.

#1120 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 06:32 PM

Sadly, I no longer have halo 3 :(My brother is on right now, but I might be able to get on later tonight.(P.S. live is back up)

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Wazdakka