Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

KaelenIC: With a nod, he opened the door allowing everybody else to rush inside before following. As he did so, he readied his thornax launcher to be ready for whatever was on the other side.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre threw himself to the side. As the razorclaw passed by him, he attempted to slide the crook of his cane around its neck and slam it face-first into the ground.IC: Shaaltar: Pheosus:Shaaltar lifted his shield high enough so that his torso and limbs were protected, but he could still see, and entered the central tower.

IC: Janaalra: Wherever the heck we are because first I said we were about to land then Lev said we were just leaving then Blade said the city was just coming into sight:Janaalra sighed. "I suppose you can take whatever you want after they take what they'll need to make my armor," she said. The whole thing didn't seem right, but she doubted the Glatorian would take "no" for an answer.

IC: Aakhun / Narcesti, Central TowerThe knife was caught by his adversaries arm. Or, rather, was used as a pincushion to hold it. Aakhun ripped it out as the enemy Vorox drew his blade. So, this being wasn't going to let him destroy the box. That meant the Vorox just needed to die.He dropped and rolled to the left as the Vorox swung his blade, before reaching up and grabbing his spear. He jumped back, puling the spear hard. As the weapon was pulled back, its blade would catch on the enemies hand if not let go as it slid down the shaft, and then, of course, force him to let it go. Aakhun sheathed his knife as he jumped back, grabbing the spear with the second hand as well to aid to the lunge. Once the weapon was free, he would go for another killer strike.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

KaelenIC: He swiveled around the door, arm with the thornax launcher held out ready to fire, the other one steadying it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Janaalra: Wherever the heck we are because first I said we were about to land then Lev said we were just leaving then Blade said the city was just coming into sight:Janaalra sighed. "I suppose you can take whatever you want after they take what they'll need to make my armor," she said. The whole thing didn't seem right, but she doubted the Glatorian would take "no" for an answer.
OOC: The first line paragraph is why I love RPG time. xD-==IC: Seiran==-At that, the ship landed[/i] at the City."Alright, unload the beast, and as many people as is actually possible, join me in about half an hour; we must report all this to the Council."-==IC: Vorox==-The Vorox let go... However, he just used that as fuel for his own strike. Aiming to keep Aakhun off guard; he dashed forward, and attempted to swing his blade out toward both the spear, and the opposing Vorox's shoulder."Enough." The Vorox stated, malice in his voice, as he finally spoke his own words for the first time.-==IC: Sykar==-Sykar, on the other hand, simply strode forward confidently, looking forward into the tower.-==IC: Construct==-That worked; but not as well as Joskirre had hoped, as it simply spun around, attempting to knock both Joskirre and Sabbia to the ground.

IC: Aakhun / Narcesti, Central TowerAakhun was a little surprised, but he wouldn't let something like that set him off edge. He was a champion of the Vorox, and he was not so easily stunned. As the nameless Vorox swung his blade, Aakhun turned his spear like a quarterstaff to block it, and then swiped it with a massive amount of force, moving for a strike under the enemy weapon to the other Vorox's ribcage, before flipping the weapon again - sending the rear end out wide, to his left - so the spearpoint was facing forwards again, before jabbing forwards."Can't let you do that talk-box." he said while he was doing that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-==IC: Vorox==-The Vorox was knocked back by the initial strike, but spun to the side to avoid the stab attack again."You dare deny our original guardians their last request?" The Vorox asked, his voice a low grumble, as he adjusted the grip on his sword, for the next strike.

IC: Aakhun / Narcesti, Central Tower"My original guardians were the Great Beings." Aakhun responded, moving the spear back and lunging. He wasn't going for a full blow - he was attempting one shot after the next, keeping his enemy off guard and testing his speed and defense before going in for the final shot."And the last thing they did for me was blow up my sak'rian planet!" he shouted.OOC: That's my newest swear word.Also - And of you with a PC that can handle modern gaming need to get Guild Wars 2.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Unfortunately, I don't think my comp can support it still. =(-==IC: Vorox==-The Vorox nodded, as he dodged out of the way of most of the blows; intentionally letting one slightly slice his side, as the other voice chimed in again."Honestly, more people spreading those lies. Your own people killed the planet, which made for very good science, but was rather disappointing, as it caused the systems to fall into disrepair. Shame on you. You let perfectly good technology go to waste. You monster." The voice stated, as the Vorox shook his head."Our original Guardians, the elder ones, did not cause this planet's destruction..." The Vorox stated, as he attempted to stab out toward Aakhun's opposing shoulder.

IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre was knocked over, but that backfired on the construct as he aimed for it. He landed right on its back, and, pulling his cane free from its neck, began to search for wiring or any other important parts of the mechanical razorclaw he would be able to damage with his blade.

-==IC: Construct==-Of course, the Construct wouldn't let things be that easy, and began to dash around, and jump around, attempting to knock the Glatorian off of it's back.-==IC: Kreinan==-"Yeah... Almost as if..." Kreinan said, frowning, as he considered the consequences. After a while of walking, however, they finally reached the door."Alright, let's go."

KaelenIC: He continued to move cautiously, sweeping the area around the door before stopping and listening for the sound of the thumping. It would be helpful to know where it was coming from so they could stay away from it.Unless it was Sykar's target. It seemed like his style.OOC: I was expecting something to jump out at us the second that thing opened.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==IC: Sykar==-Everything was surprisingly normal. Except for the giant door in front of them. Oh, and the fact that the thumping sound was coming from behind the door. And one more thing..."That's our target, behind that door."OOC: What, you thought this would be easy? =P

KaelenIC: Kaelen moved towards the door, looking for some way to open it. He still had a thornax in the launcher,but it was at his side rather then being pointed at everything in the room.OOC: Reminds self to stop giving the GM ideas.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Hehe. =P-==IC: Kreinan==-"I'd assume those cursed Great Beings. Had they stopped this, you might actually have known about them." Kreinan said with a sigh, as they continued down the hallway.-==IC: Sykar==-Sykar strode forward, and placed his palm on the door, as lines moved forward from the impact center, and drew an intricate pattern on the door. As it did so, Sykar stepped back, and readied himself, his new sword-like dagger in his hand, as he gripped his Thornax Launcher in his other hand.

KaelenIC: How does he know these things? The green glatorian thought.Setting that aside, he drew his wakizashi and brought his thornax launcher back up as he stepped to the side of the doorway. He was careful to pick a spot where he would not be hit by the door or any tail that whatever was on the other side of the door might have.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Unfortunately, I don't think my comp can support it still. =(-==IC: Vorox==-The Vorox nodded, as he dodged out of the way of most of the blows; intentionally letting one slightly slice his side, as the other voice chimed in again."Honestly, more people spreading those lies. Your own people killed the planet, which made for very good science, but was rather disappointing, as it caused the systems to fall into disrepair. Shame on you. You let perfectly good technology go to waste. You monster." The voice stated, as the Vorox shook his head."Our original Guardians, the elder ones, did not cause this planet's destruction..." The Vorox stated, as he attempted to stab out toward Aakhun's opposing shoulder.
OOC: You're dead to me. Now go play Slender.IC: Aakhun / Central Tower, NarcestiAakhun took advantage of having a weapon with longer reach to easily back away, letting the sword go into open air. He was navigating himself to lead both of them back to being fully outside, where he could send his lizard or try to knock his enemy off the edge. Either way, it was to his advantage. He found himself thankful for the great size of ancient architecture like this - he had plenty of space to navigate.Having taken note of the way his opponent move, Aakhun let out a few more feinting strikes, moving his dodging enemy just where he wanted, before sending a final thrust to almost dead center between the right kidney and the heart. During this whole affair, he replied, "Technology can be rebuilt, unlike our planet. We did not destroy it - we merely went to war over what they used to do it. And if you're one of their pets, then, well, you're just as guilty as them."OOC: Talking is a Free Action.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

-==IC: Kreinan==-"We shouldn't." Kreinan said with a frown, as they arrived at a rather large door."Well, this is interesting... Ready, kid?" Kreinan asked, referring to 7.OOC: Lev: Indeed it is. =P-==IC: Vorox==-"Learn your history, brother; they did not start the war either." The Vorox stated, narrowly moving out of harm's way, even as he swung out toward the opponent's face."There are oddities about this whole thing anyway. We have a duty to figure those oddities out, for if the Great Beings ever return."OOC: Everyone in the Faithful group ready to meet the good old elder? =D

IC: Aakhun / Central Tower, Narcesti"My job is to protect our Clan and destroy our enemies." he replied, leaping back as he continued leading his opponent away. This time, he was quite a bit faster, moving at not-quite full speed with this attack, going for a shot near the heart, a centralized blow that would be harder to dodge completely. "My job isn't to know history. You are in service to an enemy, you are opposing the clan, and you are going to die in these ruins you have chosen to love so much."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: SomewhereDecadence roared in pain as it tore its wing from the beast's mouth. Bright red blood spilling from fresh wounds; the beast had broken through his thick scales. He bit into the beast with his sharp fangs but the beast didn't seem to be bothered by that and continued to attack with its sharp claws and teeth. Decadence could see he was losing this thing was too powerful for him to fight....One last roar echoed through the forest as the beast slayed Decadence. The beast would feast from the dead creatures flesh but Decadence's flesh was toxic at least to this beast as it would die later that day from an overdose of chemicals toxic to it.IC: NarcestiSabbia fired a bolt from his crossbow at the thing he was supposed to be fighting.

OOC: First, the Construct response to Sabbia.-==IC: Construct==-The Construct got hit by the bolt, however, no real damage was seemingly done; though it would probbly limit it's functions a little.OOC: Now Burnmad's posts with the construct, as he asked me to help with, and my responses.

IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre grunted as he was slammed into a wall. He wrapped his arms around the Construct and attempted to wrestle it to the ground.-==IC: Construct==-The construct was having no part in that, however, and just kept hopping around, trying to throw Joskirre off.IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre let go right as the construct was about to jump and pressed a button on his cane. His crossbow sprang out and he loaded it while the razorclaw was still flying through the air. As it landed, he aimed and fired at it.-==IC: Construct==-The construct had it's left forearm pierced by the arrow, which caused it to jump back in surprise. However, it flexed it's arm, and realized it could still use it, and ran at Joskirre once more.IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre used his cane like a baseball bat this time, and swung it at the construct's head.-==IC: Construct==-That knocked it's head to the side, but didn't really do anything more aside from that, other than getting it angrier.IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre frowned at the lack of any effect whatsoever his hitting the construct had. He jumped out of the way of another attack. he had to find a weak spot, and fast. He loaded another crossbow bolt, but didn't fire it yet, and began searching for anywhere he could do some damage by hitting. -==IC: Construct==-Of course, the Construct never gave him any opportunities to do such a thing... But aiming for a crossbow bolt to the head never hurt anything either.IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre decided to do so and began waiting for an opportunity to fire the bolt. As the construct jumped at him again, he fired at its face point-blank and dodged out of the way.-==IC: Construct==-That surprisingly worked, and the bolt pierced through the head of the construct, though it triggered something as a last resort. As it fell to the ground, it started to flash, and then exploded, likely sending Joskirre flying back.IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:The explosion sent Joskirre flying into a wall head-first, knocking him unconscious and making him very, very easy to kidnap.OOC: Of course, Endelig is in the room, too.-==IC: Ruins==-Of course, a bunch of rubble blocked off Endelig from the Vorox and Joskirre.
OOC: You can capture Joskirre now, Cosmic. =)
IC: Janaalra: Dwinheim:Janaalra assisted in the moving of the dead dragon, then left to meet up with Seiran.
-==IC: Seiran==-Seiran frowned as there was not as many people s she had hoped there would be, but nodded, as she headed off toward the Castle.
IC: Shaaltar: Pheosus:As he was waiting for the theatrics to end, Shaaltar remembered the note Sykar had slipped him and took the minute or two he had to read it.
-==IC: Sykar==-After Shaaltar finished reading the note, he would look up to notice the door had opened."Let's go." Sykar said, as he walked into the large dark hallway.OOC: And now finally, the rest of the responses. =P-==IC: Vorox==-"I am not opposed to the clan. I am trying to restore the planet." The Vorox stated with a growl, as he twisted out of the way, getting sliced in his side in the process, however, he aimed a counter strike at Aakhun's torso as he did so.-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded, as he opened the door, and walked forward, eventually walking into a large circular room, with a simple glowing cube in the middle of the room.

IC: Aakhun / NarcestiAakhun let go of his spear again as the other Vorox came forwards, ducking to the side and trying to roll past his enemy - taking a nasty cut in the process. Once he came up from behind, he attempted to get his enemy in a headlock, with the knife at his throat.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: