Story:Civil war has destroyed Cybertron, corrupting its core with Dark Energon, the blood of Unicron the Anti-Life. Fleeing the now lifeless planet, Optimus Prime and his crew of Autobots, Transformers seeking the peaceful restoration of Cybertron, are pursued across the cosmos by Megatron and his Decepticons, who are dedicated to the conquest of the galaxy, in their search for the Allspark, the artifact that gives all Transformers life.However, for some Transformers, there is still hope. A planet known as Nibiru has been discovered in a star system not far from Cybertron. Through the use of telescopic imagery and radiation analysis, it has been concluded that this planet contains Energon, the source of power for all Transformers, in great abundance. In response to this discovery, Autobot scientists have secretly begun the construction of a new Space Bridge made of components recovered from the defunct, broken Bridges to transport a crew to this new planet. Upon the completion of this new bridge, an Autobot ship known as the Titan is constructed and promptly sent through the bridge with a crew of Autobots led by General Grindcore, but they are pursued by a troop of Decepticons under the command of Magmatron in the Shadow Striker. Both ships sustain heavy damage in the ensuing battle and crash land on Nibiru.Both crews salvage the equipment from their ships, the Autobots constructing their headquarters along the East coast of the planet's main continent, while the Decepticons construct theirs in the West. They discover that Nibiru has an ocean composed of fresh water and atmosphere composed mostly of oxygen, which allows the planet to sustain various primitive, unintelligent life-forms. Mining operations begin almost instantaneously, and battles occur across the entire continent and beyond.Meanwhile, on Cybertron, the Decepticons construct their own spacebridge. More ships are sent to Nibiru by both factions, expanding the armies on both edges of the continent.The battle for Nibiru has begun, which side will you choose?
Cybertronia: The main continent. In the center lies a treacherous mountain range known by the Decepticons as the Underworld mountains and by the Autobots as the Slaughter mountains. Within the mountain range is an even more treacherous jungle home to massive insects and spiders with mandibles capable of slagging even the toughest armor. Its climate is mostly warm and humid with tropical forests spanning most of the landmass.
Kaos Islands: An Island chain that the Decepticons have their optics set on. It is rich with as-of-yet unclaimed Energon deposits. Its climate is drier than the main continent.
Matrix Archipelago: An archipelago that the Autobots are preparing to settle. Like the Kaos Islands, it is rich with Energon. Its climate is slightly colder than the main continent.
New Iacon: The Autobot settlement established after the Titan crashed. It is home to the majority of the Autobot forces. It's small for now, but Grindcore is looking to expand it.
New Kaon: The Decepticon settlement established from the wreck of the Shadow Striker. This serves as more of a military base than a settlement.
Roads: roads have been built to reach the various mining operations across the continent.
Autobot Mining Operation: these Energon deposits are being mined by the Autobots.
Decepticon Mining Operation: Likewise, these Energon deposits are being mined by the Decepticons.
Unclaimed Energon Deposit: These Energon deposits have yet to be claimed by either faction.
Zyke the destroyer
Krayzikk Champion of RPGs
1. You must post IC when you are speaking “in character,” and OOC when you are speaking “out of character.”
2. Don’t take control of other players’ characters without their permission.
3. Don’t kill other characters without the owner’s permission.
4. No god-modding. You can’t ignore physics and you especially can’t ignore your characters’ weaknesses. this includes auto-hitting.
5. Double posting not allowed. Period.
6. Not necessarily a rule, but remember that your characters aren't vastly superior to enemy NPC's. This means that your character can't just plow through the enemy's army.
7. And as always, all regular BZPower rules apply.
1. Try to avoid size changing between modes. (IE a Leader can’t shrink down into a tape recorder when he transforms)
2. Keep your character’s weapons realistic. I don’t want to see Scouts and Scientists using giant gatling cannons.
3. All alternate modes are Cybertronian. The living beings on Nibiru aren’t nearly intelligent enough to create anything technological for your character to scan.
4. Keep your character’s role realistic. If you choose to be a Soldier, you’re probably not going to be a battle medic.
5. No character that has been previously mentioned in official Transformers: Prime fiction is allowed. You may, however, make a similar character to an official one, as long as you use some level of originality. You may also create a character that exists in a different continuity (IE G1, Unicron Trilogy, etc.) as long as they don't exist in the Aligned/Prime continuity. For reference, I recommend TFwiki.
6. Your character is not omniscient. Everything they know has to be learned in some way.
7. And most importantly, your character MUST be approved by a staff member before you post as that character.
Fauna of Nibiru:
NOTE: * indicates a native of the Underworld/Slaughter Forest-Spitters (the creatures Alpha Squad encountered at the Slaughter Mountains, giant bats that spit acid)*-Juggernauts (natural predators of Spitters)*-Chargers (Wideload's beast mode)-Biters (giant arachnids resembling black widow spiders)*-Lashers (giant scorpion-like creatures)*-Stingers (giant wasps with a lime green coloration)*-Sprinters (six-legged catlike creatures that can run extremely quickly)-Nibblers (carnivorous aquatic creatures resembling orca whales)-Cutters (massive insects with two extremely large mandibles)*
-Eviscerators (Shatterquake's alt-form, a t-rex like creature)
Simply fill out this form and post it in the topic:NameFaction (Autobot or Decepticon)Class (see list below)Appearance (What your character looks like)Alternate mode (Keep in mind that all alternate modes are Cybertronian)Weapons (Be realistic, a Scout can’t wield a massive warhammer)Skills (Things your character is good at. I will approve a few Shifters, but not too many)Traits (your character’s personality)Weakness (Every soldier has their limits)Bio (How and when did your character end up on Nibiru? Details about early life help but aren’t necessary)
Minicon: The smallest Cybertronians in existence, being 6 to 7 feet tall. They can function as partners and sometimes even weapons for larger 'bots.
Scout: As the second smallest class, scouts usually range from 10 to 15 feet and primarily function as spies and infantry. They have access to special cloaking tech that allows them to become almost completely invisible.
Scientist: The next biggest class. Scientists range from 17 to 22 feet in height. They function as battle medics, giving them access to Energon Repair Rays. If they aren't medics, however, they usually stay off the battlefield and create new technology for use in the war
Leader: Leaders usually range from 25 to 30 feet tall, and primarily lead squads of their faction in battle. They have access to some of the more powerful weapons such as Ion Rifles and Fusion Cannons.
Soldier: Soldiers are the largest class, being 33 to 35 feet tall. They are the second most common soldier on the battlefield besides the scout and use some of the heavy weapons like Gatling Guns and Thermo Rocket Launchers.
Breaking the rules:
If you are caught breaking the rules, the following steps will be enacted:
First offense: a warning will be issued by any of the staff members.
Second offense: you will suffer a temporary ban from posting in the RPG
Third offense: Perma-ban, no questions asked.
Zyke the destroyer:
[7/15/12] Title page crashed, news will be updated as necessary.
Edited by Zyke the Destroyer, Aug 31 2012 - 12:46 PM.