Which Villains Were Best?

Piraka, Barraki or Rahkshi for me.Piraka had great personality's and were different from each other.The Barraki had sets that wern't clones and were technicaly the most powerful enemys any toa have fought (due to the toa being underwater)The Rahkshi were just epic for the time, I mean they looked amazing.

Bionicle for 2015.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally, I liked the Bohrok the best, as they represented the first true organized enemies the toa faced, and the Krana possession factor upped the danger factor they offered to Mata Nui. Likewise, I was fascinated by the mechanics behind the different types of Krana and the unique "Honey Comb" structure of the Bohrok canisters...

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Probably the Bohrok, I really enjoy the idea of a hive-mind type swarm, and the Bohrok were just awesome by themselves. They were great and interesting sets as well, and they had a quite unique and likable design. The Rahkshi where awesome too though, and some of the level 6 power types are just extremely powerful and scary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally like the Makuta Phantoka. I love their dark palettes and organic look, as well as the overall vampirish vibe (and no I do not like Twilight XD). They were head and shoulders above the other 2008 canister sets (the Toa Phantoka were generic, and the Mistika sets plain stank).

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have the best outlook on this, as I only have Bohrok, Rahkshi, Vahki, and Visorak. I like them all, really, with Rahkshi at the bottom of the list, and probably Bohrok on the top, partially because he was my first villain. Vahki looked like properly menacing 'bots and I loved their big staves and kanoka disk launchers, while the spidery-nature and pose-ability of the Visorak put him up there too. I never liked the Piraka or Barraki because they felt too organic to me, and I really disliked the Piraka's big teeth and bumpy bits (like Vezok's chin). Only one worth a dime in my opinion is Zaktan.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

In my opinion, the best canister villains were the Rahkshi. It seemed they had the best of all the preceding sets: they had the color/element organization of the Toa, the hunched-over look and opening body parts of the Bohrok, and best of all, they incorporated limb articulation into Bionicle. They were also tall enough to be distinctly sinister, as opposed to the shorter Bohrok and Visorak. They also seemed more restrained and calculating than the thug-like Piraka, which I think did more for me than distinct personalities would have (which also applies to the Makuta of Karda Nui).Although the Rahkshi really had me sold at the kraata. I love those little squishy sluggy things.

• 2 weeks later...