Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#921 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 12:43 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//Kia Island==-Zaydan frowned, as he finally arrived at the island in question, even after accidentally taking a wrong turn, and looked around, as he tried to find out where the entrance to the underground of the island was, as he figured that's where Vertak would be located.
  • 0

#922 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,420 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 01:10 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Tunnel:As he chased after Tarius, Vertak tried to contact his team again."Team Zero, please respond." he said into his crest. "A Toa by the name of Tarius, element of Magnetism, is coming with keys to the Heart. He must be stopped. In the tunnels below Kia Island, requesting back up."-ibrow
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#923 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 01:13 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//Kia Island==-"Zaydan here; I'm on the island, looking for the entrance to the tunnels." Zaydan replied, as he noticed something that looked almost like the entrance to a tunnel, and smiled slightly, as he walked toward it. He hoped that this was actually the only entrance, and that this 'Tarius' couldn't just escape another way, but... None the less, he ran into the entrance, and readied his sword for a fight.
  • 0

#924 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,420 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 01:18 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Tunnel:"Good. I'll explain stuff later." Vertak replied, while thinking of something he could maybe use to slow Tarius down. "Watch out when you come in. I might have to start getting creative."-ibrow
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#925 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 01:30 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//Under Kia Island==-"Roger that." Zaydan said over the crest, as he kept an eye out, and mentally switched back to his Calix for the fight that was more or less inevitable. He continued to walk down the tunnel, as he hoped to make it at least to a junction split if there was more than one entrance, and hopefully before this Toa of Magnetism reached it either.OOC: Are there more than one entrances?
  • 0

#926 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,420 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 04:23 PM

OOC: Just the one, I think.IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:As Vertak went along after Tarius, he found himself reflecting a bit on the past- in particular, an adventure to a strange island soon after he'd gotten a sword like Rhindon, minus the "ancient power" and "sentient" parts. It had been quite the storm- in the years since, he'd yet to see another storm quite like it."So, Tarius!" he called out. "Who do you work for? Was I right? Is it the Ring?"-ibrow
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#927 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 04:27 PM

IC: Toxin listened to what he was to do. He did not know what the Rose was but other than that he was okay. He would do his best. Finally he stopped focusing and his mask turned back on. His head felt better instantly and those around him would feel stronger. He took his pistol from its holster. He was creeped out by the red beach. What is it made from he thought.IC: Slate felt the opressive feeling leave as the Matoran did. His body came back together and he was no longer sand. He picked up his sword and ran after Tarius. He did not want to fight but leave the cave and he knew Tarius would find his way out. He felt guilt for attacking the Matoran. He should have known better than attack someone without reason.
  • 0

#928 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 04:27 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//Kia Island Tunnels==-Just in case, Zaydan paused, and sealed off the entrance with some black iron.Hopefully that'll stop him if there's only one entrance... Zaydan thought, as he continued to move forward, but was ready, just in case there was another entrance or two that he needed to seal off as well.
  • 0

#929 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 04:37 PM

IC / Gynel / With Others :The Vortixx shook his head. “I don’t think any of us have questions. We just kill everything that moves besides us, right?”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#930 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,420 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 05:19 PM

OOC: Infinitus, if you decide to have Slate in Dreamland, perhaps we could work in a foggy memory or two later. :PIC: Vertak, Kia Island Tunnel:Shield? Check. Dagger? Missing. Cloak? Check....Vertak activated his Volitak as he ran; there wasn't any point in trying to sneak up on Tarius, but if he had to stop and focus to see him, that might help.-ibrow
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#931 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 06:43 PM

IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room:“You’re forgetting one thing, Lyxek. Remember? You said it yourself. You did your monologue, now it’s time for me to try to assassinate you again.” With that, Brother snapped his fingers.Using the shadows he saw in Lyxek’s mouth, he dropped the message on the clouds outside, and grabbed control of those. The shadow in Lyxek’s mouth quickly went down his throat and expanded violently in several spiky sections. The main shadow ball in his mouth, which blocked off air, sent a spike straight up, sending it towards the Toa’s brain.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#932 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 08:28 PM

OOC: Only one entrance, yes.Also moving on with the Dark Hunters... Perhaps we can get this mission done by Sunday?(Which also answers your question, I should think, ibrow. :P)IC - Dark Hunters - Crimson Beach: "Basically," Mechanic said. "Although I must issue a word of warning before we go: Do not underestimate the Feranaki. Since Jaeda's death, those that remain underground have become even more feral than they used to be -- and these three can tell you that they didn't go down easily before. Take them out where you can; if there are too many, trap them; and for your own sake, do not let the infection forms near you." He looked around for signs of confirmation. Finally he nodded. "All right; let's go. Good luck to you all."Specter nodded, and the motioned for Ikssrss and Wasponax to follow after her as she lowered her density and flew north. As his own group headed west, Reaper stayed put for a moment, watching Mechanic. It took a moment for the mechanical Dark Hunter to notice the Toa of Ice; when he did, Reaper merely nodded, and then turned to walk away.Mechanic stared after Reaper for a moment, and then looked at Khad and the others. "Let's go."IC - Tarius/Rhindon - Kia Island Tunnel: Honestly? Rhindon replied. I don't know. Mental shields and all... Evidently he doesn't fear anything.Further up the tunnel, Tarius continued to run, the metal from Darian still trailing behind him in case he needed it. He wasn't that far, unfortunately; the tunnel had not magically shrunken during the fight against the elemental. He wasn't worried, however; he had the eyes and that was all that mattered. Nothing would stop him now...IC - Sanshou - Tower of Tyis: Sanshou crossed her arms and closed her eyes again. "Hm..."IC - Lyxek/? - Throne... Room....?: Brother had hardly reached out with his power when something truly terrifying thrust itself into the Rahkshi's senses, shattering his concentration into a million tiny bits and threatening to tear away every last strand of sanity within the shadow user's being. In essence, the world broke in front of him.Before his eyes was utter chaos, a vision of pure malice and destruction that would make Karzahni's land look like a world of peace. The land upturned itself, the winds split in two. Blazing infernos raged across the landscapes, the waters tearing at the very foundations of life itself. The universe seemed to split in half, again and again, the entire plane tearing itself to pieces, There was no sense to the destruction, no obvious cause to it, save for a vast vortex of shadow and light that seemed to swallow everything it touched, ripping and tearing without stop. All that could be made out were three words that screamed and howled through the world, in a voice utterly terrifying, completely monstrous, unrecognizable and yet familiar at the same time, a blade that threatened to rip and tear at his sanity, just as it did the landscape around it; and this voice screamed, "I... AM... R-""Enough!"A sonic blast slammed against Brother, knocking him back and bringing him back to his senses. Lyxek was on his feet now, hand outstretched, fingers in a position that made it obvious that he had just snapped his fingers. His eyes were cold now, no longer playful or amused."You are stupider than you look," the Ringmaster said sharply. "Let me put this in terms you can understand: This territory is mine. A god is on my side. Divine intervention and protection, Older Brother; how much more do you need to be told to figure that much out for yourself?" He snapped his fingers again, allowing the oppressive atmosphere to dispel. He waved a hand. "I'll give you this chance to leave, and no more. Go on, Brother; there's a Construct just waiting for you to try and stop it -- and it's just dying to release a few more souls for me."

Edited by Parugi, Jan 03 2012 - 08:07 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#933 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 08:39 PM

IC: Lux SaranLux looked back at Delta, a look of concern in his eyes, 'C'mon, let's get out of here before something else happens.'Delta nodded in agreement, and the two started running down the corridor, heading for the surface.-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#934 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 08:41 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quicksilver followed Reaper without saying anything, though he did smile.I won't let them anywhere near me... oh no, they won't have that chance. Quicksilver thought with a smirk.OOC: I know, I know, no showing off, but still. =P-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis==-Kairan thought for a moment, as he tried to think of things to do now."One thing we need to do, is stop the Director and Lyxek from getting the Keys that are still not found. But how many of those are there?" Kairan wondered, and frowned."Another thing... Is getting back what was already obtained..." Kairan said, a grim look on his face as he suggested that.OOC: Think we could do a raid on the Ring Headquarters before the thing ends, or would that have to wait? =P-==IC: Zaydan//Kia Island Tunnels==-Zaydan continued down the tunnel, as he shed some of the extra armour he wore. He wasn't back to his base form, however, he now had a sleeker form that was coloured black, due to the type of iron used. Most of the iron went to his sword, which he held in his hand, in preparation for the imminent fight.
  • 0

#935 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 09:10 PM

OOC: For some reason I want to send Sol and Marx to fight The Director or Lyxek. I wonder how they would handle a black hole? But I know my characters would lose. So I won't.IC: Sol got up and walked outside. He looked at the false sky above him and knew that soon he would be home. He could remember the oceans, forest, deserts and the plains were he had built his house. He could remember the warmth from the twin stars. He would have liked to say goodbye to Team Wing. They were had been friendly to him and he would not forget that. He remembered the arena fights he had been in. They were difficult. He decided that as soon as he returned home he would go to his Source and restore his powers to full and he would restore his body too. This odd biomechanic body was okay but his real form was much more powerful. He hoped that the machine would really work and finally he would get to go home after such a long time of travelling from dimension to dimension it would be wonderful to go home.IC: Marx sat by his machine. It hummed softly as energy quicky charged it. Marx thought of what had happened since he had last been home. He and Sol had been to so many different dimensions. This one stuck out for some reason. Maybe because he had been here for more than a decade. Maybe because he had nearly died and was forced to create a false self with a realistic yet false past. He remembered the arena and how he lost one match and fought a large construct in his second match. He remembered stealing an odd gauntlet for a crazy Toa named Lyxek. He would be happy to put this behind him and return home.IC: Slate lost Tarius for a moment and got frightened but heard others and ran in their direction. He really wanted to escape this cave.IC: Toxin listened to his orders and was ready to obey. He would follow those he was told to. He wondered what a Feranaki was and who Jaeda was but he kept quite. He followed Mechanic.

Edited by infinitus, Jan 02 2012 - 09:18 PM.

  • 0

#936 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:02 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: Hexxon scratched the chin of his mask, thinking. Maybe the Ring was up to something big right now, explaining their inactivity. Building in strength, possibly? Shrugging, he resumed with the questions."Are there things we have to fear from this Guild of Tyris? Something more dangerous than the Ring's threats, or bigger than assassination attempts?"IC: Wasponax: The Crimson Beach: Gynel:Wasponax was happy to be on a forested island again; it was like he was home. Enough experience on there told him that not every jungle was welcoming, and vicious monsters could dwell within and consume one if one was not careful.His form burst into a large, cone-shaped cloud of whirling insects, which quickly fluttered off with the flying Specter in a stream. His mission was clear to him: retrieve the Rose and keep away from the dangerous creatures in the tunnels.
  • 0

#937 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:14 PM

OOC: I just know which group is going to attract the most attention... *clank* *clank* *rattle* *shing* *thunk*

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

"Ihf youh dohn't knohw the buhlbs ahre whaht keehp thehm goihn'. Soh aihm toh geht thehm ahnd youh're goohd," said Khad as he immediately felt some kind of mental prod to the entrance. Of course, he'd seen it, but it seemed to be brought straight to memory... That was nifty. He even seemed to have a map drawing itself in his head, even of parts where he had never been. Interesting place, this Gynel... He'd always had fun on it. Now he had a buch of zombies of which to dispose and a flower to retrieve. With a chuckled he marched forward, eyes sharp and ready.Cannon Fodder waited until Reaper moved to move himself. When the toa did move, he kept direcxtly behind him, only half a bio, taking two steps for every one of his leader's. Loud, clanking steps. If the feranakki didn't know where they were, they were deaf.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#938 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:21 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quicksilver sighed, as he heard the loud clanking steps."Great. My group has the metal guy who doesn't know the meaning of 'silent'." Quicksilver said, as he shook his head.
  • 0

#939 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:33 PM

Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

Cannon Fodder ignored the statement and kept walking. If he was trying to be loud, it likely would have carried for a few kio. As it was, probably only half the island could hear his normal, "quiet" walking.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#940 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:47 PM

OOC: Blade: Nope; not a chance with what little time we have left.ToD: Why do you think I put Cannon Fodder in the group led by a guy who can control sound? :PIC - Reaper - Gynel: With a deft wave of his hand, the clanking stopped -- as did virtually every other sound caused by the Matoran, thanks to Reaper's elimination of the sound waves emenating from him. He didn't even stop to say anything, merely continuing to move forward.IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "They're a famous group of bounty hutners," the Director answered. "No doubt they will continue to try to attack. Unlike the Ring, however, they are intelligent; another attack on the KNPD from them will be nothing less than a full-scale assault using all of their forces." He paused for a moment. "Nothing that can't be handled, however..."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#941 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 12:59 AM

OOC: Edit: Edited so as to retain historical accuracy.IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room:Brother straightened out his tattered cloak and brushed himself off. “Impressive illusion,” he commented as he walked to the doorway, where he pulled open the door. Turning back to Lyxek, he said, “You know, I may be stupider than I look, but at least I’m not as stupid as you look.” Wow, why did he risk that? Just why?“The thing is, I don’t need a God on my side. You’ll find that out soon enough. Have a nice day; I’m off to destroy something.” With that, Brother waved and then snapped his fingers once again.The shadows which he had been holding within the walls and above the ceiling and below the floor for the longest time suddenly constrained the room. They took the supports and tore them asunder. And the shadows in the ceiling grabbed the rock above and brought it raining down. The room was crushed in an instant. Although Lyxek probably still lived.Then again, that’s what Brother hoped had happened. After all, he was busy running as fast as he could out of the Ring’s Mountain.IC / Gynel / With Reaper, Cannon Fodder, and Quicksilver:Sevorik kept glancing at the Matoran as they went along, even after he was silenced. How did he carry all of those weapons?IC / Gynel / With Khad, Toxin, and Mechanic:Desoria said nothing as she followed the others. Instead the only sound coming from her was the constant whirring of her limbs as she walked along.

Edited by Kal the Guardian, Jan 03 2012 - 01:57 AM.

  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#942 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,420 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 12:01 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Tunnel:Spotting Tarius up ahead, Vertak increased Tarius's gravity extremely quickly, before lowering it twice as much just as fast- and by the time that had happened, his foe's gravity was increased once again."Here's hoping he's a little out of it now." Vertak muttered.-ibrow
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#943 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 06:35 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: "That's comforting to know, in case it ever happens," Hexxon replied. "I think we can move on to the next subject: crime in City. Anything roaming around and stirring up trouble besides the Ring?"He was now coming to the very end of his questions. The officer didn't want to take up too much of the Director's time.
  • 0

#944 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:02 PM

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

After a minute or so, Khad's group came to the entrance of their cave. "Ahlright... Soh, Ah suhggehst thaht Mehchahnihc leahds, wihth meh behihnd 'ihm. Youh twoh fohllohw, and keep ahn eye ohn ouhr bahcks. Thaht goohd?" asked the Steltian, already stepping into the mouth.Cannon Fodder seemed to not notice his sudden silence. He did, of course, but he didn't really mind. A few less obstacles to shove from his path, he guessed. "I should lead so as to take the brunt," he stated, not asked. Not waiting to see their responses, he quickened his pace until he was in front. They might not have heard him, for all, he knew.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#945 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:18 PM

OOC: Edited my Lyxek post before this to make it consistent with Kal's edit.Also, ToD, just to clarify -- the whole, "you'll know the tunnels" thing is less like a pre-mapped out mental map that can be accessed on a whim and more like, as you're walking along and come to a split in the path, you'll get a mental nudge to give you a better idea of where to go. So there's still that sense of wandering aimlessly; the intent wasn't convenience. :)IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "The Collector," the Director answered. "I do not suggest you go looking for it, however; no one knows its weakness. There are also a number of... rebels..." Several more screens lit up around the room, showing various people -- Kairain, Alan, Elithes, Kerid, Eryn, Swerv, Draxion, Brother... "... who seem to think that usurping my rule would be the best option. If you wish to be of immediate use, I suggest you track down one of them..."IC - Mechanic - Beach Tunnels, w/Khad's group: "Hm... mhm... And this is why I put all of the large folk in the same group," Mechanic said as the flashlight he had deployed from his shoulder settled on a large pile of rocks within the cave -- boulders that blocked any further movement. "Of the three sets of tunnels for us to use, this one has the highest rate of collapse. These blocks shouldn't be of too much trouble, however, assuming someone keeps an eye out from Feranaki while we clear it."Moving forward, he began to shift the rocks, carefully calculating their positions in relation to one another to stop them from falling over and attracting attention...IC - Tarius - Kia Island Tunnel: Tarius was caught off-guard by the gravitational influence. However, he has used that fleeting moment where the gravity shifted a third time to launch his own attack.Specifically, a cloud of metal dust that shot toward the Matoran's face, aiming to blind him. And should that fail? An extra, magnetic push to throw him back and off-balance.IC - Specter - Skies of Gynel, heading to Eumelian tunnels: From her vantage point in the air, it hadn't taken Specter long to locate her group's destination. Gesturing to Ikssrss and Wasponax, she began to descend, checking the area for any moving beings before righting her density and landing.IC - Reaper - Heading to western tunnels: Again, Reaper said nothing as he moved, quickly picking his way across the deserted land as he headed toward the designated entrance into the tunnels. As he moved he couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at the sights around the group. Bodies of the deceased -- Rahkshi, Night Run guards, former contestants, the Feranaki themselves -- still cluttered the island; while they had begun to decompose, many were still around. Evidently, the Brotherhood had not done a very thorough clean-up.And then there were the buiildings, the remnants of the Night Run facilities, still set up and gleaming, clean against the carnage around them. Even at this distance the Toa could see the tops of the pyramids and the old arena, glinting in the sunlight. He frowned; that had been the place... He noted the burned Eumelian forest, the trees destroyed by Srizz's ill-fated attempt to destroy the majority of the Infection form swarm. And the mountains? Compeltely destroyed, the doors of light, darkness and twilight buried beneath them.He looked ahead, noting the tunnel using his scope. "Almost there," he announced. "Be ready."IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: "Tell it to my fangirls," Lyxek spat in response as Brother disappeared, paying no heed to the attempted destruction of the throne room. The Heart's powers were more than enough to disable Brother's attack before any irreparable damage had been done. Snapping his fingers, he summoned the Collector to his side."Spread out and keep an eye on the Rahkshi," he ordered. "I'm not about to let an insolent little reptile cause me any significant trouble; these mortals need to learn that their reckless behavior will be their demise. The minute he steps out of line again... you know what to do." The Collector nodded, dispersing into the air. The Toa moved back to his destroyed throne, snapping his fingers. The noise reverberated through the base, a summons for a group of medics and mechanics to heal the guards (both inside and outisde of the room) and repair the throne, as well as the surrounding area.Once a repair Kanoka had been used, and his throne restored, he sat down in it, turning to the wall. It opened up to reveal a large screen, which then turned on; it displayed an area outside of the South District, a large, flat expanse of snow-covered land. He leaned forward, watching as cracks continuned to spread in the ground.Smiling, he snapped his fingers again.IC - Outside South District: Kai-Nam continued to rumble.At least, that was what it seemed like to the few beings in and around South District. It was as if an earthquake -- a rare occurrence on the island -- had taken hold of the land, pushing it to and fro, aiming to sink and tear and rip and smash. And without a visible cause, it may as well have been a natural earthquake.If only that were so.From the barrens south of the district, deep cracks continued to spread across the land. They started out small, barely visible through the snow. Before long, though, they had deepened immensely, deep, spider-webbing tears in the land that were plainly visible even from a distance. And then, it broke. Large chunks of frozen rock were pushed upward as something rose from beneath the ground. Snow and dust slid off of its metallic, gelatinous body, falling into the deep pit below it. Virtually silent, it continued to climb higher into the air, metallic tentacles hanging limply from the bottom of its body.It hovered in the air for a moment, a massive, liquid-metal jellyfish that could easily cover an entire district. Three large, red orbs could be seen within its body, extending from a miniscule being within, slightly deformed and curled up, floating gently in a gel-like substance. For a moment, it simply stayed put, not moving, bobbing slightly in the air. Then the tentacles began to writhe ever so slightly, and it began to advance, slowly moving toward the skies of South District. Easily visible from virtually anywhere on the island, it moved to begin its hunt, leaving behind the lab in which it had formed.The Searcher had acivated.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#946 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:25 PM

OOC: Okay, I'm seriously suspicious. I'm really thinking my old theory was right. xD-==IC: Zaydan//Tunnels==-Zaydan frowned, as he continued to move further down the tunnels, and then started to hear sounds of conflict, and frowned, as he prepared himself.He probably will give me a hard fight... So let's hope Vertak can help defeat him while I provide a distraction. Zaydan thought, as he got ready for the imminent fight.
  • 0

#947 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:35 PM

OOC: Ah, okay.

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

Nodding, Khad immediately went to work. Well, that sensation was short-lived. Now he was in the dark again. Well, except that he felt a nudge. Move that boulder... Yeah... Well, more boulders. The Steltian shook his head and kept moving the rocks.Cannon Fodder nodded and kept going, his eyes looking amongst the inanimate, trying to find something moving.

Alan and Eryn/Tyis IslandIC:

"'Hm,' is right. I guess my next step is to contact these people and - oh my. What the karzahni is that?" he asked, or yelled, as the massive thing rose into the air. "Strike what I was saying, first order of business is to stop whatever that is from doing whatever it's doing."Eryn, being uch taller, got a better view of the creature; she didn't like it, either. "It's huge... I'd say almost as big as a sector of the city, if not larger. What happened?"

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#948 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:45 PM

-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis==-Kairan frowned."Is that a construct?" Kairan wondered, and shook his head."I'm going after it, anyone going to join me?" Kairan asked, but didn't exactly wait for an answer, as he decided to just run toward the mainland again.And here I thought I'd seen the weirdest of everything all those years ago...
  • 0

#949 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:49 PM

Alan and Eryn/Tyis IslandIC:

Alan followed immediately, flying at the same pace of Kairan's running. "Karzahni... Well, do you think the eyes will be its weak spot this time?""Well, I'm going to help, but anyone need quick transportation to also help in this likely lost battle?" asked Eryn, her main compartment opening.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#950 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:49 PM

IC: How am I big? I am just a Toa. "I could watch for Feranaki. Do I need to know what they are or should we be on guard against everything?" I feel so stupid.IC: Slate ran and found the others. He yelled, "Just share your stupid gems. Each of you gets one and each gets half to power and glory. And no I don't care if that is not how it works. I'm sick of everyones petty greed." In one hand he held his treasured sword and the other glowed a sickly green. And both his eyes were black as night.OOC: Mind if I send Sol and/or Marx to help fight the Searcher?

Edited by infinitus, Jan 03 2012 - 09:50 PM.

  • 0

#951 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 09:51 PM

-==IC: Kairan//Island of Tyis==-"Hopefully. We should probably combine our attacks again, otherwise we might not be able to affect it, like last time." Kairan said with a frown, as the two rapidly approached the water...
  • 0

#952 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 10:00 PM

Alan/Tyis Island, En Route to New ConstructIC:

"Well, I have a feeling half of Kai-Nam is going to be helping us. Or hindering us, for that matter. But if we can get some kind of organization in what's likely chaos, then we won't die, hopefully."

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Jan 03 2012 - 10:00 PM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#953 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 10:12 PM

-==IC: Kairan//Island of Tyis==-"Hopefully..." Kairan said with a frown, as he nodded, and started across the water once more, activating his Miru again.
  • 0

#954 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 10:36 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: Hexxon considered these words. Tracking down others? Easy, he could have Anar put his powers to the test. There would be nowhere to hide once he got their scent."My final question: is there anything we know about this 'Collector'? Like its name, powers, level of threat to the citizens...?"Also, I will be willing to hunt any of these rebels down - if they are causing trouble to others. Do we have something with their scent? My pet can certainly find them with it. And what to do with them once they are caught?"IC: Wasponax: Gynel: The swarm of Wasponax directed its path down to where Spector was headed.
  • 0

#955 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 02:35 AM

OOC: infinitus: Of course; go ahead. ^_^Blade: What -- that the Director = Lyxek? If so, then no; that's still not the case. :PIC - Mechanic - Beach Tunnels: "Anything and everything," Mechanic answered as he continued to move boulders. "Feranaki don't have set appearances, but you can recognize them easily, to my understanding, by a pair of sensory tentacles jutting from their bodies -- usually their chests or head." As he and Khad cleared the rest of the path, Mechanic turned his flashlight into the tunnel again, checking for enemies. "That was easy -- the added strength from your Mask of Channeling certainly helped." He nodded his thanks to Toxin; evidently that was why he was with the bigger group -- because they were going to be doing more physical labor than any of the others.He looked back down the tunnel. "Coast is clear... for now," he said. "I can lead; just tell me where to go, Khadbaen." With that, he moved forward slowly, a sharp chink! sounding as a set of tri-blades jutted from his right hand.IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "The Collector is a monstrosity," the Director said. "We know little about it. It comes and goes as it pleases, killing civilians in groups of seven. While its primary weapon seems to be a scythe, it has an unusual ability to swarm whatever it wishes and destroy what it does in seconds. It is perhaps the closest thing to a phantom that you will ever find."The room suddenly shook. The Director took no time in summoning a screen to show what was happening, in the process showcasing the massive Seventh Construct to Hexxon."Another one..." he said quietly. "No matter." He turned his attention back to Hexxon. "The choice is now yours; this Construct threatens City with its very presence. Perhaps you could use your knowledge from yesterday against it? If not... then hang around. No doubt at least a few of these rebels will show up to fight it. I want them brought to me -- dead or alive, it does not matter which. Their insolence must be made an example of. And for those that don't show up... we'll find ways for you and others to locate them."IC - Sanshou/Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: Sanshou took one look at the monstrosity (which didn't seem big from this distance; the sheer fact that it could be seen at all from the Niakar Trinity suggested how big it really was, however) and crossed her arms, sighing."I'll pass," she said. "There's nothing I'm going to be able to do against that thing.""Then take my place," Kaorus said, using his crest to summon his steed, Tarun, once more. Climbing on, the dragon took off, heading after the others as the warrior mentally prepared himself for the fight.Sanshou watched him go, and then moved in front of the door, leaning on it with her arms crossed. This just keeps getting stranger and stranger...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#956 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 07:58 AM

Alan/Tyis Island, En Route to New ConstructIC:

"Hope is the one thing we have. Why not put it to use?" said Alan with a smirk as, without missing a beat, he continued over the water. Hopefully Kairan would remember to levitate instead of trying to run on the water...

Khadbaen/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

"Alright... ehr... tahke ah right," said Khad, four pistols drawn. If something attacked, they'd get lasers and bullets to the bulbous little bit of their bodies...

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#957 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 10:05 AM

OOC: Parugi: Nope; not that one... The other theory. The one I PMed you that time. =P-==IC: Kairan//Ocean==-Kairan nodded, as he levitated over the water, back toward the mainland.I so need to get another Kadin. Kairan thought, as he prepared for the imminent fight.
  • 0

#958 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,420 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 11:29 AM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Tunnel:Vertak raised his shield to block the shards headed for his eyes; however, he could do anything about the next attack, and was sent sprawling backwards, to land on one knee."You've gotta be kidding me." he muttered. "Another cramped path that I can't stay on my feet on for more than a minute. The only thing better about this than Dreamland is that there isn't any mud here... ugh."-ibrow
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#959 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 03:14 PM

IC: Delta Stratos and Lux Saran - Kia Island TunnelsDelta and Lux continued running. Both were only Matoran, and would be effectively stranded if the airship left without them. Which, if Tarius or Vertak got to it first, would be a certainty.'C'mon,' Lux called to Delta, 'I think I can hear them up ahead.'And soon, they would see them as well. As they rounded the next corner, the two combatants came into view.'Oh bugger,' Delta muttered.-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#960 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 03:42 PM

IC / Near KNPD HQ / Getting a Better View: “It’s gone now,” Draxion said as he leaned out the side of one of the Unpredictable’s door. “What did it say,” Swerv asked as he piloted his vehicle south just because that was where the message had more so been written in the clouds. “It said there was another Construct coming. It also told us to prepare. It didn’t say… Where… Though…” Draxion trailed off as he saw the Construct rising into the sky from the South District. “That thing better have not wrecked my body for Illuxio,” Swerv said as he continued to drive towards it. Draxion ignored him as the Construct rose into his storm. It was a simple matter of stopping the snow and repurposing the large cloud formation he had gathered already. Testing out the waters, so to speak, the Rahkshi sent a lightning bolt at the creature.IC / Tower of Tyis / Entering Eryn: “That would be great,” Waiter said as he climbed up into Eryn once again. Great, this thing was huge. How was he supposed to defeat this?
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users