Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: The Turaga closed his eyes for a moment, seeming to think. "Half of the keys are in Lyxek's possession, then," Lyccir said. "The other four... I doubt. The Kanohi Nox, the Mask of Aru, is in safe hands as we speak... for the time being. The Rose is out of mortal hands; Lyxek will soon be on his way to acquiring it, however, from its resting place. The only keys left to find are the Eyes of Apheer, hidden somewhere on the tamest section of the Niakar Trinity. Even possession of those will soon be contested. Nevertheless, the eyes are your best bet."IC - Sanshou - KNPD HQ: Sanshou's eyes widened in both shock and anger at seeing Alan, as he knocked the stunned officer away, as well as several of the others in the crowd -- including some of the Tyis members within."'We'? You, maybe, perhaps even they-" She pointed to several of the KNPD loyalists. "But not we, Alan. Do you see this?" She pointed again to the crowd, having come to a stop and walking toward the Kasuba. "This is what happens when stupid people anger the Director. What in Karzhani's name did you, Nenda and Roen do to make him give an order for this!?"She glared at him for a moment, and then turned around in time to catch another Toa's punch at her. Twisting his arm, she kicked him back, and then turned back to the crowd."Brothers and sisters! Return to base!" she yelled loudly, causing several beings to look at the normally quiet being in surprise. Those nearest finished deflecting their attackers and quickly passed the message on; soon enough, the group began to disperse as the twenty or so Tyis members fled into Central's streets, some of the KNPD members in pursuit. Sanshou ran as well, gesturing for Kairan and Alan to follow.IC - Zanth - Shelkov Labs: "If that's all," Zanth said. "I'd suggest looking for Vertak. As the odl new guy he can fill you in on what he was told when he first joined us; after that, it's just a matter of poking around until we get a chance to do whatever we decide on doing today."IC - Ehjoras/Kerid - Registration Office: The elevator dinged as Ehjoras and Kerid arrived in the lobby, both stepping out; the engineer immediately headed to the Arena, intent on working on the systems again. Kerid, meanwhile, spotted Eryn and Draxion quickly, then began to approach them."Good morning, Eryn, Draxion," she said, nodding at each. She looked at the former. "We need to talk."IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: The large guard easily lifted both of the deceased bounty hunters, placing one on either shoulder. Nodding again at Waiter he headed back to the door of the tower, where another guard came out to meet him, taking Nenda's body and bringing it inside. After handing Roen to another guard, he walked back to Waiter."By the way," he said. "The Council of Tyis bears a message for Alan: The Guild will help in the rebellion. They've provided a list of sources that could help the cause, and request that you deliver it." He held out a tablet. "I would do so myself, but I must guard the tower for the time being."IC - Tarius/Darian/Deskun - Airship: Tarius stood up, gripping one of the luggage racks as the ship descended toward Kia Island. Soon enough, clouds of snow could be seen blowing every which way as the thrusters blew toward the ground. A moment later, they had touched down."We're here..." the Toa of Magnetism said, moving to the door and opening it. He observed the area before exiting, wary of any Niaka in the vicinity. When he saw there were none, he raised his hand, placing it on his left temple. "And so are the eyes... I can feel them..." He looked around."All right. If I'm not mistaken... they're underground somewhere. Presumably in a cavern... I magine the entrance must be around here somewhere..." He looked at the others as they exited. "Split up and look for anything that might seem like it leads downward... and be wary of the Niaka..."IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ: "Rigmaster Lyxek! We've received a message!"Lyxek looked up from his guitar as the Matoran approached, a PDA device in hand. He approached the Toa nervousl,y and then handed it to the Ring leader. Lyxek read it quickly, taking in what was said.A dark smile crossed his face."Bring it to Khadbaen," he ordered, handing it back. "Tell him to prepare to head out to Jial Island. ETA is one hour."OOC: To the Eye hunters -- poke around, find the entrance/tunnel/cave/whatever whenever you find it reasonable to do so. No need to wait for me to tell you that you found it. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Kairan//Fleeing KNPD Central==-Kairan watched the argument, slightly amused, even as he followed Sanshou without saying a word.Hopefully we can explain this properly... Kairan thought with a slight sigh, as he thought about what had happened in the past day.-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-Zaydan nodded as he understood his task."Any idea where Vertak might be?" Zaydan asked, as he wished to have at least a partial idea of where to look first.

IC: Chyff looked around. Snow in the air. He was in his element, literally. That could come in useful. He crouched down and stuck a couple of fingers in the layer of frost and snow on the ground, using them to extend his range of sense. Something leading down...well that could be anything. A hole in the ground, a cave in the rock walls...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak nodded.Kayzata, He thought, sending his thoughts out. The Niakar Trinity. We need to go there as soon as possible.Speaking aloud, he said: "Rhindon, is it possible for you to transport us both there once we're done here? I'll feel more confident if those are in the hands of Team Zero."-ibrow

IC - Zanth - Shelkov Labs: Zanth rubbed his chin. "I believe... he said something about meeting someone in South District," he said. "If that doesn't help, try the Team Crest; those are always useful for communication."IC - Lyccir/Rhindon - Kiyara Labs: "Of course," the sword answered.Lyccir leaned back in his seat. "Hm..." he said. "I feel as if I am forgetting something... or like I haven't answered a question yet..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-Zaydan nodded, and paused for a moment, but then chuckled."I'll find Vertak, and then meet back up with you later." Zaydan said with a nod, as he prepared to leave, but then paused, and frowned."Ah, that's what I forgot... Could you show me to the exit?" Zaydan asked, with a nervous laugh.

IC: Delta Stratos and Lux Saran - Kia IslandDelta wandered aimlessly, not quite sure what she was looking for. A secret switch which lead to a dark stairwell? Maybe Lux was right and she did read too many adventure novels. She looked up, watching the clouds float by. It seemed like an eternity went by before, she heard Lux approached.'Haven't seen anything yet, Del. I don't know, this seems kinda off...''Well, if you don't like it, you didn't have to come,' she snapped back.Lux was taken aback, a look of hurt in his eyes, 'I'm sorry. I just meant...I'm not sure about this guy. He seems off.'Delta shrugged, 'Maybe, but he's our best bet right now. Sigma's making no money right now. What are we supposed to do?'Lux waited, before nodding grimly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak thought back."Anything on the origins of something?" he suggested. "Or how to enter the Garden? Actually, if you know a sort-of faster way to get the second half of the heart out of the Garden and away from the Director and Lyxek, that would be good."Meanwhile, Vertak checked that he had all his equipment, getting ready to leave. -ibrow

OOC: It was in the old topic, back when Vertak rediscovered his light powers. So yeah. Whatever- Djoser will remind Kayzata. :PIC: Djoser, South District:Djoser stood up straight, stretching and then pulling out his poison tipped dagger, playing around with it absentmindedly as he gazed into the past."I remember you." he said after a few moments. "You had an army... and Vertak wiped out half of it using his powers. Completely drained himself doing it, but the point is that he did. Actually, yesterday was the only time I've seen him in worse condition- I dunno what he's been doing here, but it's been big."Djoser shrugged."He didn't see you personally, but I did." he continued. "You were right there... took out five of our squad within seconds. One of the few times I've decided to run, and the one of the only times I haven't regretted it."-ibrow

IC Kayzata - Kiyara Labs - Talking to Djoser: Kayzata grinned to himself, thinking back to that day. "I recall you both now, and how frightened your squad was when I evaporated them," the being said, chuckling to himself. "You should be glad you fled, if you hadn't, you would have certainly died that day." A small black bird flew in out of nowhere, and grabbed Djoser's dagger, flying off with it, and... laughing. Kayzata watched Phoenix as he flew off with Djoser's weapon, flying around a building and out of sight. "Phoenix. One of my stranger experiments, and the only one that has stuck with me through all these years," Kayzata said, scanning the sky for any sign of his small black friend. After a few seconds of waiting, Djoser's dagger fell down in front of him, having been dropped from above. The bird in question was perched above the Tumbler, glaring down at Djsoer with quite an insane look on his face. "Well hi there!" the bird shouted.OOC: From now on, Fenix (or Phoenix, if you want to spell it the long way) will be talking much more. -Kayzata

IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "I cannot tell you that; the Heart must be found with the Garden, and the Garden entered through the will of its Keepers. I do not know where it now lies; that is an answer you must find for yourself," Lyccir answered, pausing for a moment. "The other half of the Heart... The other half.... That's what it was."He looked at Vertak. "There's more to Rhashahk than just either half of the Heart. The Matoran legends are inaccurate; Rhashahk's essence remains in more than just the Heart, split into three -- or rather, now four. The rose, his id, once the Noyau d'Ombre, the Core of Shadow; reduced to nothingness, yet returned to a semi-living state already, the Primal One..."The two halves of the Coeur d'Ombre; when combined, his ego, one half already found, the other half being sought, both of them creating the Deliverence of Desire..."And the eye, the Vue d'Ombre, his superego, the Seeker of Perfection, he who fights to become absolute in all regards. All of these parts are within or are in Lyxek's reach; three of them are on Kai-Nam, one of them is soon to return. Alone, one portion is dangerous enough; together, they become truly powerful. Rhashahk can be revived again; it is in the nature of Higher Beings to return from nothing. You and the others must prepare for this to happen. It was not long ago that Rhashahk threatened to engulf the world again, and it was only through chance that he was defeated then. I fear that if he returns now, things will not turn out as well as they once did."IC - Zanth/Suya - Shelkov Labs: "Through that door, down the stairs, out the big door," Zanth said, pointing. He nodded at Zaydan and then turned back to look upon the factory, sinking back into thought.Almost 11, he thought. Which means I have about an hour before I need to come back here and wait for Alan...IC - Niaka/Tarius/Darian/Deskun - Kia Island: As Chyff used his extended senses to search for the tunnel underground, a Niaka appeared from behind a snow dune nearby, noticing the Toa. It did not attack, merely watching the officer for a moment, arms twitching slightly. Then it moved, disappearing behind another dune, heading toward the center of the islet.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zaydan//Shelkov Labs==-Zaydan nodded, as he ran out the doors, headed the way Zanth had said to go. He sighed, as he got outside, and shook his head.Focus. I have to find Vertak... Zaydan thought, as he headed toward his vehicle, got in, and then headed in the direction of the South District.

IC Skarloth - North District - Admiring: A being by the name of Skarloth sat by himself, just watching the city around him as it bustled with activity and doing. If it were possible for him to smile, he would have, for him, this was peace; amidst all these people, all this noise, he could find true silence. But not the silence that one would normally think of, but physical silence, relaxation, a sense of safety, without any problems, nor cares in the world. He only stared at the people around him, the tall buildings, the vehicles moving here and there, and sighed. "I think I shall go to see the Day Run today," he announced, standing up from his seat (which was made of pure crystal), absorbing said crystal chair, and walking through the crowd, making his way toward the nearest form of public transportation that was traveling to the Day Run. OOC: Open for interaction, if anyone is willing to talk to him. -Skar

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, Running with Sanshou and KairanIC:

"Point taken," said Alan, only half having expected such a sharp reaction. "Either way, we are all three branded heretics. What would get them this riled? Besides the fact that a good chunk of the KNPD was leaving? Now more are! Sure, the KNPD now shuns us. But we are in the right. Would you prefer a guilty conscience or a 'clean record,' Sanshou?"

Eryn/Day Run LobbyIC:

"Yes, it's new," Eryn managed with a smile before Ehjoras and Kerid walked into the Lobby. "That's exactly what I came here for, Mistress. To answer what is likely your first question, I have it right here and I am perfectly willing to hand it to you once we are in your office."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC - Sanshou - Running: "The Director gave an order for all Tyis operatives within the KNPD to be arrested, because three members of the Guild -- and you -- attacked him yesterday," Sanshou answered. "That's why everyone is riled up, and that's why Dodera was pinned to the archway; because you guys tried to do something by yourselves that should have been done with a large, organized group. And what do you mean, 'a good portion of the KNPD was leaving'? Drop outs aren't any higher than they ever have been, and that's a very low number in and of itself; bad people in positions of power don't leave those positions of power voluntarily, and I'd say the vast majority of the KNPD is composed of bad people."IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: Lyccir took another drink of his tea, shaking his head. "I bid you farewell, then," he said. "And good luck. One more thing, however: Be wary of the one with different eyes."IC - Kerid - Lobby: "Not the office," the Tournament Organizer said. "That's not where the greatest security is... not to mention, it's the first place he's likely to target if he comes after it. Follow me." She began walking toward the exit.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Day Run / Waiting for Draxion: Swerv watched the crowd on the Day Run grounds. While it seemed to have thinned from the day before, it appeared even a major virus couldn’t deter them. Swerv couldn’t blame them. He loved tournaments of any kind. Sending out a faint magnetic pulse, the robot searched for anything that might be in hiding. Nothing. Looking up, Swerv spotted Draxion coming out of the Registration Office.IC / Registration Office / With Eryn: “Kerid,” Draxion hissed his respect and gave a big reptilian grin to Ehjoras, “Hey Ehjoras.” Nodding to himself, Draxion said, “We have some stuff to do, see you all.” The golden Rahkshi exited the Registration Office and climbed aboard the Unpredictable. “So, where to now?” Swerv powered up the vehicle and pointed towards City, “We’re going to look for Vronx, but mostly just test the KNPD’s security. Wirelessly at first.” Draxion shrugged and the Unpredictable began to move forward, “Works for me.” IC / North District / Walking: Older Brother waited for the automatic door to slide open and then stepped inside Neshtik Industries. He quickly spotted the front desk and began to walk slowly towards it, as his eyes searched out the security cameras from under his hood. A rather large Le-Matoran, who definitely had lost any swiftness when he picked up his first Madu Cake, sat behind the desk, apparently doing something of relative importance. The Matoran looked up as Brother approached and frowned. He quickly smiled and asked, “How may I help you?” Brother rolled his eyes, a gesture which could not be seen under his cloak, and said, “Do you have any miniature camouflage buttons?” “Uh…” the large Matoran said as he began to type into the computer before him, “We have those, uh, but at our store, which is on the other side of this district.” The chubby Le-Matoran tried to smile and said, “Should I call ahead for you?” Brother forced himself to remain calm. Why did he think this was a good idea? He should just kill the Matoran and get it over with. No, he didn’t want any trouble at the moment. He was going to have enough of that when he went after Lyxek. Ah… An idea just came to him. He needed to find some of the special juice that basically ate protosteel. Something from the stomach of a Visorak, whatever that was. Of course he was definitely going to have to steal that. Shrugging, Brother growled at the Le-Matoran and turned to walk out. The Matoran jumped and yelped. Brother chuckled as he exited the building and opened his PDA. He did some searching on the local, unsecured wireless network that provided plentiful information on City. So, it seemed that Neshtik’s Shop was northeast of his current position. Putting away his PDA, Brother flew off. IC / Tower of Tyis / Flying Away: Waiter nodded in understanding. “I will find Alan,” the gray Toa took the tablet, “And deliver this to him then.” Turning to leave, Waiter climbed inside the airship. As Kaorus walked back to his post, Waiter called out almost without a thought, “Good Hunting, brother. And may your kills be swift.” There was his former life as an assassin showing through. Waiter shook his head. He really needed to think before he spoke. Nevertheless, it was still appropriate, in a way, for bounty hunters, so he didn’t apologize as his pulled away from Tyis. Now, to find Alan. The Toa-like being, whatever he was, was probably hanging around the KNPD. After all, that’s where Waiter had planned to be at that moment, but had experienced difficulties with the airship. Alan seemed so eager to fight for what he believed was good, but he didn’t seem to take the time to properly plan. Waiter shuddered. He only improvised when he had to, in the middle of a mission mostly, since things never went as planned. But first, he had to return the airship to the Day Run, and then find some sort of transportation. He could no longer walk around. Speed was required now that things were heating up.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

-==IC: Kairan//Fleeing KNPD Central==-"Err... If I may interrupt for a moment..." Kairan said, as he struggled to keep pace while talking and carrying the dead body."There were a few people who were going to leave. Or, at least, would have if they hadn't been put on the Wanted list first." Kairan said, as he frowned slightly."I'm going to let you two talk about the whole situation, but, I believe that it wasn't entirely Alan's fault. From what he told me, he just went to see the Director to give his resignation... But things went bad, as it obviously did." Kairan said, recalling what Alan had said the day before."One thing, though..." Kairan said, and thought for a moment, before he looked at Alan."Didn't you say there were two people there, not three?"-==IC: Zaydan//Heading to South District==-Zaydan sighed, as he headed toward the South District. It was not exactly happening as fast as he had hoped, but, he could only hope that he could get to the South District and meet up with Vertak, before the other Team Zero member headed off elsewhere.

IC: Vertak, Kiyara Labs, South District:Vertak finished the rest of his tea and nodded."Thank you for the information- I'm startng to feel like there's both more and less of a chance that we can stop Lyxek, depending on how things go." he said, turning to Rhindon."Alright. Let's go to the Niakar Trinity." he told the Sword. "Before we get delayed by something else."The one with different eyes... what does that mean? He thought, before projecting his thoughts to Kayzata. See you at the islands later.IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser sighed as he picked his dagger up off of the ground; the poison was still on it... good. Here's to me getting a moment or two to myself. He thought. This Ring must be joined by me, preferrably sooner rather than later.OOC: Hurry Parugi. I don't want to be delayed by Zaydan. Vertak needs those eyes (those are the ones at Niakar, right?). :P-ibrow

Edited by iBrony

OOC: Hey, two people are better than one. =P-==IC: Zaydan//Entering South District==-Zaydan finally entered the South District, but then frowned, as he had no clue who Vertak actually was. Nor did he know where he was.Great. Zaydan thought with a sigh, as he decided to then look around the district for clues of where Vertak might be.

OOC: So that's why you were so intent on ending the meeting... XPWould it be fair to stumble upon Djoser instead, since Vertak's in a hurry? :PIC - Sanshou - Running: "A few people -- which, going off of the updated wanted list, I'm assuming means you, Alan, and a couple of others -- is not a major loss on the KNPD's forces," Sanshou pointed out. "The police force is composed of thousands of beings; the loss of one or two moderately high-ranking officers and a few more lower-ranked ones are not going to put a major dent on the Director's agenda."She rounded a corner into an alleyway, slowing down and then stopping. For the moment, it seemed that they were home free. "What do you mean that there were only two other people there, though?" she asked. "Nenda, Roen and Dodera were all killed yesterday and reported as having tried to attack the Director."IC - Rhindon - Kiyara Labs: Rhindon responded by creating a portal of darkness at Vertak's feet, which engulfed the Matoran. A few seconds later, they appeared on a relatively flat land, covered in snow; behind them, the ocean churned and waves lapped against the shores of Kia Island.Hm... Rhindon thought to himself. Why was he so familiar...?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: Day Run:Hexxon had left the Registration Office, summoning Anar with a whistle. The dragon landed by his master, letting him mount as he patted his head. He flapped his wings, taking flight into the sky. Their destination: the Kai-Nam Police Department at City.Kaytana made her way to the Garage, ready for another drive. Like her partner, the Skakdi was off to her own base, where the other Ring members operated. OOC: @Parugi: Oh, no! The Construct has returned! :lol:

-==IC: Kairan//Alley somewhere==-Kairan thought for a moment."If I remember what Alan said yesterday correctly, there were only two people who attacked. So unless someone attacked after Alan and the others left, or Alan conveniently forgot to mention there was a third person..." Kairan explained with a shrug."Though, you're right in that it wouldn't make sense otherwise..." Kairan said, and then addressed Sanshou's first comment from when they were still running."You've got a point about it not being that many..." Kairan admitted, and shrugged."I was just trying to point out that there were a few people who probably would have left even if this blanket ban hadn't happen. Though, Alan was probably exaggerating for dramatic effect there or something." Kairan said with a slight chuckle.

OOC: @Greel: ohnoezohnoezohnoez.Foreshadowing? =PIC - Tarius/Deskun/Darian - Kia Island: Tarius looked over at Chyff and nodded upon hearing his report. "Excellent work," he said, and then looked at the rest of the party. "Well?"Deskun raised a hand. "I have stone powers," he said. "But I can't use them without the assistance of another Skakdi." Darian scoffed, prompting the stone Skakdi to throw him a dirty look. "What about you, hotshot?""I'm a living weapon," Darian said. "On top of being a Vortixx. I can clear the path easily."Tarius nodded. "Then let us go..." he said, turning his attention back to the Toa of Ice. "This way, you say?" He began walking in Chyff's direction, his Elda assisting him in knowing where to walk.IC - Messenger - Ring HQ: The Matoran from earlier hurried down the hall. As soon as he came to Khadbaen's quarters, he knocked on the door."Message for Khad!" he called.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Vertak, Niakar Trinity:Vertak glanced around, at once happy and sad to know they were away from the peace of that conversation with the Turaga. Glancing at Rhindon, he thought the Sword looked as if it was in concentration."Do you know that Turaga?" he asked. "I know you're Ybrus' sword... who exactly was Ybrus? Or is that something your other half would remember?"-ibrow

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan looked around the district for a while, but all he could see, were two people and what looked like a Rahi near a vehicle. Zaydan shrugged, and got out of his vehicle, as he walked up to them."Hello... Do you know of someone named 'Vertak'?" Zaydan asked, curious.

IC - Rhindon - Kia Island: The sword was silent for a moment. "I don't know," it answered after a moment. "There was something... familiar.. about him... but... I can't seem to recall how..."It said nothing for another few seconds. "Ybrus was a warrior, one of those who helped to defeat Rhashahk. His was the strike that forced the creation of the Vue d'Ombre, by forcing Rhashahk's perfect mind from his body. Unfortunately, he was killed before he could see Rhashahk compeltely destroyed. I and my other half are all that remain of his essence."IC - Tarius & Co. - Kia Island: "Now would be an excellent time, yes; there's no telling what'll happen once we go down, or whether or not you'll be able to do it then..." Tarius answered.Darian began to shift the snow of what looked like a dune as the Toa of Magnetism walked toward it. It appeared that there was, indeed, a collapsed tunnel there. Effortlessly, he began to analyze and shift boulders, doing his best to make sure that more would not come tumbling down.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alan/Running in the City with Kairan and SanshouIC:

Alan, who had to block a group of officers and, thus, was unable to respond for a few moments, then answered, "A good portion. Meaning, a few officers. Good officers. A large portion of the good officers. I meant what I said. I have no doubt that more would have left, at a faster pace, if they hadn't gotten kicked from the organization. On to the subject of the Guild members that attacked the Director... No. Roen and Nenda were the only two. In fact, I remember Kaorus saying that Dodera here was sent to assassinate Lyxek. This is proof that, first of all, he failed, and second, the Ring is is some type of business with the KNPD. As I somewhat expected."

Eryn/Following KeridIC:

"Yes ma'am," responded Eryn, who followed after Kerid. Yes, she knew there were more scure places. But she had expected them to go by the office first. Wondering exactly where she would be lead, the AI kept a hand on the bag carrying the Kanohi.OOC: So yeah, I think this will be my first post in the new topic as Khad... Wow. XD

Khadbaen/Ring HQ, Receiving a MessageIC:

"Yehs?" said Khad as he opened the door, two pistols pointed at this possible attacker's heartlight and forehead. "Waht ihs iht?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Vertak, Kia Island:Vertak shook his head."We'll figure it out once we have the eyes." he replied, frustration at not knowing within him. "Can you sense where they are? Is anyone else on the island? If so, we need to move quickly."OOC: Djoser IC coming later; busy right now, barely have time to post this. :P-ibrow

IC - Rhindon - Kia Island: Rhindon reached out with his power, sensing for any others who might be searching for the Eyes. "A large group of Niaka are gathering near the center of the island," he reported. "No idea why... I can feel about six or seven other beings north-east of here. They seem to be trying to access... something."Aside from that, I can't feel the Eyes. My guess would be that there's some sort of protection against my power surrounding it. Doesn't surprise me, considering I'm part of one of the other keys..."IC - Messenger - Ring HQ: The Matoran was, needless to say, surprised at the guns. "Er... message from a Dark Hunter called 'Mechanic'," he said, holding the device up and reading what was written in the message. "'Approaching Jial Island now; ETA is one to one and a half hours. Team is assembled and ready to depart as soon as we pick you up. Meet us on southern shore of Jial -- and don't be late.'"IC - Sanshou - Alleyway: "I still don't understand what you're getting at with those officers," Sanshou said. "Out of the hundreds of KNPD personnel, 20 or so were Tyis members; all of them have been ostracized. Aside from them and you two, however, no one has been forced out -- and this assassination business? It's not prompting anyone to leave the police force. If anything, it's going to make more people flock to the Director's side. As much as you and I may hate to admit it, Alan, the Director's the only political power holding this island together -- as corrupt as the entire organization is. If he falls, then chaos is going to take over; if nothing else, the fear of the KNPD's retribution can keep potential criminals from acting up."Regardless, I'm willing to give your word the benefit of the doubt. The Director's willingness to betray his own at the drop of a hat is... appalling. What exactly made you think that the Ring and KNPD were actually allied before this, though? The Director and Lyxek emphasize hate for each other and have shown time and again that they're willing to do absolutely anything to kill one another. Frankly, if what you're saying is true, then I'd be lying if I said I wasn't extremely surprised."IC - Kerid - Day Run grounds: Kerid led Eryn toward the Garage. Instead of going through the main entrance, however, she went around back, opening a secondary door. Here, stairs led downward, deep into the ground. The ceiling sloped down as well, pure metal that reflected the lights from the walls."You've never seen this area before," the Tournament Organizer said, entering and beginning to descend. "It's the safest place on the entire Day Run section of the island -- and you're about to find out why."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Slate's mask crackled in the cold air as it turned fully on. He focused and shaped a psyhic bubble od sorts in which those in the group could broadcast their thoughts into. They should all be able to 'hear' and use this to communicate. Alright, the psychic channel should be open for all of you to use, thought Slate. If it was working correctly the others would be able to 'hear' these thoughts.

-==IC: Kairan//Alley==-Kairan frowned, as he considered everything, and thought about something."Well, why not kill two birds with one stone?" Kairan asked, with a slight smile."How about we head over to the Guild to return Dodera's body, and then find out the story about who attacked who?" Kairan suggested, as he didn't really have any better plans right then.

Khadbaen/Ring HQ, En Route to Jial IslandIC:

"Fihnahlleh," said Khad before motioning that the matoran's job was done. The Steltian turned, grabbed his already packed belongings, and headed out the door. He quickly maneuvered his way to the exit closest to where Agro was likely roaming. The rahi would likely get him to where he needed faster than anything else. She could gallop and swim. He wondered to himself if the Hunters would let him bring the rahi along. She'd likely be very helpful.

Alan/Running in the City with Kairan and SanshouIC:

"Thus, the last bit of their good public face is gone. Plus, if some of the theories flying around my creator's head are correct, they want to make us look like bad guys. Cause a riot. Make it look like we did wrong and effectively kick tattletales from the system at the same time. And, yes, get others to flock to them. Not join, so they could know everything, but be on their side. Because the Day Run, the Guild, and various people that I have been gathering are rebelling. It'd be highly unlikely for the KNPD not to have heard something about it."Pausing to telekinetically shove another officer from their path, he then continued, "It could be a ploy. A temporary truce to reach a higher goal. Something that they'll use to backstab each other the moment they obtain it."

Eryn/Day Run Garage, Lower Level, Following KeridIC:

"Indeed I haven't. I've seen area in some of the highly-detailed files locked away, but I've never been here. What is this place?" asked Eryn as she kept following.

IC: Hexxon: Heading to City: Anar soared through the air, his brown and blue wings flapping every few moments, his eyes fixed ahead. Hexxon kept an eye out for City as well, but occasionally looked down at the snow-covered ground, looking for anything interesting.As soon as he arrived, Hexxon would see if he could contact the Director. He didn't know a whole lot about events going on, so maybe he could find out at the HQ. The officer could always telepathically search the minds of others to collect information. Hexxon would probably try that, once they got to a more populated area.IC: Kaytana: Garage:Kaytana headed down into the Garage to retrieve her vehicle.

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: Waitaminute...oh.ToD? We actually stopped running a few posts ago. XPIC - Kerid - Garage: "Ehjoras calls it some complicated name that I don't care to try and remember," the Steltian answered. "I prefer to call it the vault. No one knows of its existence outside of a very select few individuals. If the Kanohi Nox isn't safe here, then it isn't safe anywhere else."Soon enough, they had arrived at the end of a hallway, where a blank wall stood. Kerid moved over to this, placing a hand on its surface. A second later, white lines began to appear on its surface, slowly shifting in color as they spread. Soon enough, a circular door had appeared, which seemed to twist as it opened."You might recognize this as a nanowall," Kerid said, stepping back to look at the shimmering field that seemed to flow over the doorway. "It's a similar technology to our nanobots, though they are solely defensive, run off of a different, more secure system and when locked down, take on the properties of Higher Alloy -- a metal stronger than Protosteel that was developed by Jaeda back on Gynel." She gestured to the robot, passing through the liquid-like field as she entered the vault.IC - Sanshou - Alleyway: It was then that Sanshou realized what Alan was saying."Wait a second," she said. "Do you really believe that you and the Guild of Tyis composed the entirety of the KNPD's 'good public face'?" She simply stared at Alan for a moment, and then sighed. "No wonder. You've got a lot to learn about the guild... and the KNPD itself. Not all of the good members were Tyis members, and not all of the Tyis members were or are good. But I'll let the Council tell you about that, because I agree with Kairan: We need to return to the Guild's headquarters. Regardless, the bottom line is, you weren't the only good face in the KNPD. They have a lot more ways of getting the public on their side."With that said, she decided to drop the subject of the KNPD officers. If Alan continued to choose not to see her point, then she wasn't going to bother trying to make him understand it."Anyway, I've seen no indications that the KNPD is letting up on the Ring or vice versa; that means that, at least in the KNPD's case, the war is still the top priority. if they're allied, their plans don't include securing the safety of their operatives. On top of that, I haven't heard anything about wanting to stop a rebellion -- and, in fact, this is the first I've heard about any such thing. As such, whatever is going on with the Guild and the wanted list, it's not an attempt to end whatever you're planning."She paused, moving to the end of the alley and looking out and onto the road. "I did hear something of interest, though," she said. "You and those other Day Run people were added to the wanted list for trying to kill some scientist called Khazra; that was being broadcasted before they rounded up the Tyis members. What's that about?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: ...Right. XD

Eryn/Day Run Garage, The Vault, Following KeridIC:

"I've read of it in the files. First time I've seen one as far as I can remember, though," responded Eryn as she followed Kerid through the door. So this was the Day Run's to security area? Impressive, to say the least. But she was sure that wasn't the only defensive measure.

Alan/The City, with Kairan and SanshouIC:

"I didn't say the only," responded Alan, "I said a portion. Large. But not all. But dropping that subject... Khazra, formerly known as Chabri, was the secretary of the Night Ride. The Director picked him (her? I forgot XD) up from somewhere and made him his zombie slave. To capture Lyxek."

-==IC: Kairan//Alley==-Kairan stayed silent again, however, he did think that Sanshou might just be a good ally to have on their side."Say there was a possibility that what the two groups were planning could cause mass chaos and destruction... Would you be willing to help us in avoiding that happening...?" Kairan asked, posing the question as a hypothetical question for the very moment.OOC: =P

IC: Vertak, Kia Island:"Let's meet this group, then." Vertak decided. "And hopefully they're on our side. I'd hate to have to give them a nasty surprise."IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser glanced up lazily when he heard someone calling towards him. Some Toa. He sighed, continuing to fiddle with his dagger for a moment before replying."Depends." he called back. "There could be a lot of Vertaks." Not. He added in his mind.-ibrow